Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died (44722 Views)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Ishilove: 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
Village people succeeded on this one. How tragic.

The country is standing on its head and it is only a matter of time before it implodes
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by maasoap(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
CountVersailles:
Naija is a hell hole. Anyone still in that country is just one incident away from the biggest trauma.

Where are you? I wan show you something, I hope no be us of a.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by decryptofx(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
May your soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by ayindejimmy(m): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Some fools were mocking her plead yesterday.
Must everything be about ethnicity and politics?

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by PAQ(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
Fake Fake Fake!!!

How will you be shot and tweeting?

Makes no sense.

May a very painful demise await those spreading fake news because they hate Buhari and the APC.

the amount of bashing you don receive fit affect your life o! Make amends with your God.

In her condition she might have felt lonely and scared, going on twitter was probably her only way to let her family & loved ones know her ordeal and get some sense of connection/comfort.

It could have been a flesh wound or the bullet passed through, avoiding her vital organs, so she could still conform herself and send a message. but due to blood loss she passed away. anything could have happened....... RIP

I really wish this is fake news.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by maasoap(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
DigitalStepdad:
APC

Abject

Poverty

Continues.

Useless people with no direction

You Nigerians should continue embracing criminality in all forms and continue blaming APC/PDP. Yahoo, olosho, 419, bandits, terrorists, ESN/UGM, ritualists and so on.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by DigitalStepdad: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
maasoap:

You Nigerians should continue embracing criminality in all forms and continue blaming APC/PDP. Yahoo, olosho, 419, bandits, terrorists, ESN/UGM, ritualists and so on.
APC has failed take it to the bank
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by JimohMomoh: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Tetrahedron:
All miscreants and zombies:
theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 presidency Nigerialabalaba shooyie benuejosh vedaxcool NGpatriot lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg helineus leodeking toks2008 drlateef emirgold ovamboland freestuffsng.

Hope you are enjoying your paradise now!

The frog-eyes man with the leprous fingers will do magic next year abi!

N30k BMC monthly stipend blinded their eyes

RIP dear
May God console the families of those that died
Quick recovery to those in the hospital
Quick rescue for those kidnapped

Amen!
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by maasoap(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
DigitalStepdad:
APC has failed take it to the bank

You Nigerians are failing yourselves. No miracle anywhere, Nigerians are choosing their paths.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by DigitalStepdad: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
maasoap:

You Nigerians are failing yourselves. No miracle anywhere, Nigerians are choosing their paths.
pdp was bliss compared to you demons in apc ... the blood of the thousands that have died needlessly becasue of your cluelessness is upon your hands ...
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Temptee101(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
[s]Fake Fake Fake!!!

Makes no sense.

May a very painful demise await those spreading fake news because they hate Buhari and the APC.
[/s]

Are u human at all?

I just wish I could get your location.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by austinleo38: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
I dey always wonder how una dey think sometime. u go school at all?. u dey curse. A teenage boy got shot while on Tiktok in California grasping for help. we have seen many instances where people were in dead danger and still seek help through social media. Someone could be shot and still be conscious until their organ fail or die from loss of blood if help don't come on time. How ur curse dey necessary? what if it's no fake news?

Splitmind:
Fake Fake Fake!!!

Makes no sense.

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Godispeace: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
These are the real enemy of Nigeria , Bunch of them are flat heads aka yam leg south yeasterners. every single day they wish Nigeria bad luck , always praying for bad things to happen to her citizens so that they insult Buhari, Most of them go beyond just wishing or praying for bad things , they actually do those bad, wicked and criminals things causing pain ,death and havoc to innocent Nigerians, This criminal below is one of them,
peppermint7:
Nigeria is another cancer.
Avoid it at all cost.

She was consoling someone who just lost a lover.
Death came for her seconds later

Avoid this country at all cost
Togo
Senegal
Kenya
And south Africa are not bad choices
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
peppermint7:
A lady reportedly cried out for help on Twitter after being shot in a train.

I'm in the Train. I have been shot please pray for me

This morning she has been confirmed dead

A friend of hers said she was on the train back home in preparation to leave the country after resigning from her current workplace recently
This is so sad cry
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by ajl: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Nigeria is a dead country. Too much blood is being spilled in this hellhole.

And people are already queueing behind politicians in the name of 2023 election. Nigerians never learn. Every morning I pray for a breakup of this God forsaken country. It is a doomed country from the start. Just look at the makeup of the country. Before, I used to have a false hope of one Nigeria but it's a fallacy I grew out of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by samista: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:

Somebody will rub blood from her menses and call it gunshot. grin

Or maybe it is a failed abortion her people are known for that. lipsrsealed
You're an animal, you're not fit to be called a human being. Even animals have more common sense than you. You will surely get the full reward of this evil you are sowing.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by maasoap(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
DigitalStepdad:
pdp was bliss compared to you demons in apc ... the blood of the thousands that have died needlessly becasue of your cluelessness is upon your hands ...

People should stop looking for short cut to wealth. Even parents are encouraging their kids, moral decadence.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by ajl: 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Godispeace:
These are the real enemy of Nigeria , Bunch of them are flat heads aka yam leg south yeasterners. every single day they wish Nigeria bad luck , always praying for bad things to happen to her citizens so that they insult Buhari, Most of them go beyond just wishing or praying for bad things , they actually do those bad, wicked and criminals things causing pain ,death and havoc to innocent Nigerians, This criminal below is one of them,

Who want to be praying for a country that is an epitome of everything evil? Like injustice, government terrorism, nepotism, corruption, ineptitude, zero meritocracy, sharia, religious fanatics,.... one can go on and on. And politicians act as if it is okay and normal. Look at the parliaments for example, what are they doing about the dead man in Aso Rock? Nigeria is a waste of geographical space created by an equally evil British.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by chaloskyx: 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Do rail line from Lagos to Onitsha or ph which are key economic zones and safe no your one Nigerian government preferred connecting Nigeria to terrorists and bandits. One Nigeria i hail una!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by DigitalStepdad: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
maasoap:

People should stop looking for short cut to wealth. Even parents are encouraging their kids, moral decadence.
apc had failed dont blame the people .. the moral decadence is a result of the lawlessness of the leading class. APC IS AN IRREDEEMABLE FAILURE
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by We4all: 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
peppermint7:

There is nothing to fight for

This is want they want to hear.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by obidr(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
Fake Fake Fake!!!

Makes no sense.

And may the calamity that happened to her fall on you and your household since all you can think of is politics rather than praying for her soul.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Kemetals: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
A lot of death. People are dying like animals in this country and our politicians busy jumping around for re-election. Last week Kaduna airport was attacked. This week train from Abuja to Kaduna. Our leaders has failed. Innocent citizens are the one suffering for their maladministration.

These terrorists should focus more on the politicians and there families. That's the only way to out of these nonsense
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by profmallor: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
It is the grace of the few prayerful churches that has not turned the country into Yemen, but now that there is spike in private jet GO's, vain church members and ice cream prayers you can see for yourself how darkness is taking over in the last 10 years.

2braithe:

Since many years back that churches have been praying for Nigeria,did we progress or regress??
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by ajl: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
maasoap:

Whats the role of government in all these? Stand aside and watch?
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
ajl:

And people are already queueing behind politicians in the name of 2023 election. Nigerians never learn. Every morning I pray for a breakup of this God forsaken country. It is a doomed country from the start. Just look at the makeup of the country. Before, I used to have a false hope of one Nigeria but it's a fallacy I grew out of.

It’s a pity bro.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Lovelive: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hearing this news, I am so sad. My heart is bleeding.

R. I. P May your sins be forgiven by the Almighty God. And may you find joy with God.

We will miss you.

peppermint7:
A lady reportedly cried out for help on Twitter after being shot in a train.

I'm in the Train. I have been shot please pray for me

This morning she has been confirmed dead

A friend of hers said she was on the train back home in preparation to leave the country after resigning from her current workplace recently
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by PROPEACE: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
godofuck231:
Na you know watin you see inside buhari train , man when no care about a full country na train for inside bush em wan de monitor, abi na cow e carry,?
Fools on Twitter that made posts similar to yours have deactivated their accounts and have gone into hiding, but on Nairaland your ilk are free to roam untethered.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by ajl: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Some fools were mocking her plead yesterday.
Must everything be about ethnicity and politics?

I really don't want to curse but we know how things go with hypocrites and evil minded people.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by ImaIma1(f): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Golan007:

Her priority was twitter.

Yeah. She should have sent a letter via the post office.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
peppermint7:

Nigeria is finshed guy
Nigeria have 36 states, and 200million people, if not good for you, travel. People are thriving here. Go tell Dangote say Nigeria is finished grin
Unless you do business in Togo, nothing there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by ajl: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
BigYash:
FG is backing them e. They are just deceiving zombies and themselves.

That's why hundreds of thousands ammunition got missing from Nigeria Police Force. No outcry or scapegoats. Is this a country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV / Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] / Abubakar Sani Bello Sworn In By Mother-In-Law (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.