Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died (44742 Views)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by cp3o: 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
rickpat:
This is so sad...

if it doesn't touch you, you won't feel the pain.

rest in peace lady!!

blood shedding is nothing in Nigeria... SMH

It's a crying shame. God, heal Nigeria, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Aystarz: 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Shalommy:
She's now free from nigeria and the world. Goodbye lady! Chaiii..

Some people go chop the hell we call a country here and still qualify for the one in the afterlife.

E.G. Nigeria's evil politicians and those who support them.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Arielle: 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Golan007:

Even an amateur in forensics knows that a victim of a gunshot wound (which eventually killed her) would be in shock, wouldn't have the clarity of thought to even consider twitter.

Another piece of evidence is the fact that the individual has no surname.

Abeg when you guys are tired, you'll do as always.
And you are an expert in forensics? You don't know how long she bled. You don't know the nature of her wounds no the location of the gunshot. Why don't you do your own homework and confirm if the report is true or not before you dismiss it outrightly. Then you can teach the rest of us with facts and not with theory.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by MadamOk(f): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
WHY SHE WAS LIVING IN NIGERIA SHE CALL FOR HELP
EVEN AT POINT OF DEATH SHE CALL FOR HELP
HER DEATH IS SO SADDEN embarassed embarassed embarassed
THE GOVERNMENT HAS FAIL US
INSECURITY IS KILLING embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by ufotunang: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Buhari has destroyed this country.....if you were not ready to provide good goverance and make the country to be good and better anf better the life of nigerians...why did you stay in your village and go and rest and allow a competent person to lead this country and provide good goverance

3 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Golan007: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Arielle:

And you are an expert in forensics? You don't know how long she bled. You don't know the nature of her wounds no the location of the gunshot. Why don't you do your own homework and confirm if the report is true or not before you dismiss it outrightly. Then you can teach the rest of us with facts and not with theory.

My friend, you don't post on twitter when you get shot.

You call mummy, daddy, brother, friend etc if you don't get medical/ security.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:

If your papa was not a fool you wouldn't have made this treasonous post.

Go and meet your foolish grandfather and beg for forgiveness. angry
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Brushstrokes20: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it.... RIP Dr chinelo!

The lifeless vulture and cohorts failed you!
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS undecided

Nig is in wrong hands.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by CaptainAyub: 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Amojii:
RIP, but some people are just social media addicted, how can one be dying and still be tweeting, many will be buried with their phones las las.
That is another means to call for help too

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by EMARIO2021: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind You are a goat
post=111466223:

Fake Fake Fake!!!

How will you be shot and tweeting?

Makes no sense.

May a very painful demise await those spreading fake news because they hate Buhari and the APC.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
May her soul rest in peace. It is rather sad that your life is flashing before you and you reaction is to tweet!!! Something is wrong with this generation!!
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by NapoleonHill: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
peppermint7:
Nigeria is another cancer.
Avoid it at all cost.

She was consoling someone who just lost a lover.
Death came for her seconds later

Avoid this country at all cost
Togo
Senegal
Kenya
And south Africa are not bad choices
True, because no one dies there.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Princeps: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
If you're a Niger Deltan or Easterner living in the North, OYO for you ooo!!! I pray you receive sense soon.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by 2braithe: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
BarrElChapo:

A solider who has been trained for these situations, man you're so stupid and inconsiderate, do you think you'd have survived after the 1st day if the roles were reversed ?

Tell that to your father.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by nanceeleecious(f): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Golan007:

Her priority was twitter.
No,it wasn't.
Saner Climes have SOS.
She needed help!!!
She tweeted it to get help! But instead people were dishing out Insensitive statements.
How else would you have known if she didn't tweet it?
RIP Chinelo.Nigeria failed you.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Splitmind: 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Simran94:

Something is wrong with you!!!

This is the lady, she ended up loosing too much blood and she died.
You will end up same way as her idiot

Somebody will rub blood from her menses and call it gunshot. grin

Or maybe it is a failed abortion her people are known for that. lipsrsealed
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by 2braithe: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Golan007:

Which large audience?

Be truthful, the day you got in a near-death experience, did you even remember your phone?

Depends on the situation.

Why were soldiers later deployed to the place?
If all of them abandoned their phones,no one will know that they are under attack.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by profmallor: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pray like there is NO tomorrow for Nigeria's situation, most especially if you have no passport and no where to run too. The plan of the Devil for Nigeria is not a joke, and all is just a preamble to what the real deal is. Such sad events as this is what proceeds the out break of war, and when 200m people decide to pick up arms, the whole of West Africa would pay for it. As I said, if you dont have a anywhere to run too pray harder.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Biodundimeji(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
Fake Fake Fake!!!

Makes no sense.

May a very painful demise await those spreading fake news because they hate Buhari and the APC.
May a painful demise await those who support APC and Buhari because he is from north
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Biodundimeji(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
Fake Fake Fake!!!

Makes no sense.

May a painful demise await those who support APC and Buhari because he is from oke oya
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
The country failed her
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by 2braithe: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
profmallor:
Pray like there is NO tomorrow for Nigeria's situation, most especially if you have no passport and no where to run too. The plan of the Devil for Nigeria is not a joke, and all is just a preamble to what the real deal is. Such sad events as this is what proceeds the out break of war, and when 200m people decide to pick up arms, the whole of West Africa would pay for it. As I said, if you dont have a anywhere to run too pray harder.

Since many years back that churches have been praying for Nigeria,did we progress or regress??
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by COMPAQ(m): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
peppermint7:
Avoid it at all cost.

Togo
Senegal
Kenya

Let me add Ghana, Rwanda and Ivory Coast. Even Benin Republic will give you more peace of mind.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by peppermint7(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fairmedia:

Enjoy your Togo grin
Nigeria is finshed guy
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by peppermint7(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
We4all:

Guy, I could agree with you but trust me, that would be an act of cowardice.

How many are the people ruining this country against the millions suffering the brunt?

We have to rise and fight. Sometimes I try to come up with solutions, ideas and get disappointed when our youths who should be more concerned about the state of affairs in the country care less and exchange their integrity for chicken change.

I am pained cos that lady could have been anyone. The oppression is enough. We need to resist.

There is nothing to fight for
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by nanceeleecious(f): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
CaptainAyub:

That is another means to call for help too
School the fellow.
He didn't know this.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
The hellfire in the scriptures 2000+ ago is Nigeria. I'm beginning to remember my past life so God sent me to hell (Nigeria) for my past sins. I need to get redemption by moving out of this hell Asap.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by akeeng: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria failed her.

RIP
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Oppy2k2: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
We were busy praying for Ukraine when in actual fact that the number of people dying on daily basis in Nigeria triple the number of people dying in Russia- Ukrainian war.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by amuwo1980: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yes I know the woman or any one of them shot must be Igbo , these jihadist will kill her ince they identify her as Igbo , my dear Igbo ppl fight for your lives , Biafra is the only way , what ever it takes let’s go for it so that our children will not be in bondage , me am ready to die in this fight
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by maasoap(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Nigeria is a dead country. Too much blood is being spilled in this hellhole.
peppermint7:
Avoid it at all cost.

Togo
Senegal
Kenya

No be u humans making those countries what they are?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money / Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Tinubu Receives Akpabio, Oyebanji In His Abuja Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.