Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died (44728 Views)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by BigYash: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
ajl:

That's why hundreds of thousands ammunition got missing from Nigeria Police Force. No outcry or scapegoats. Is this a country?
Let's say a country with wild animals as leaders .. They are not yet okay with how they have destroyed the country, they said ,they want to do more after 2023.
grin. The old men are so funny..
So,many idiots ,even on this forum are supporting them already.. Fools I call them.. They are fools...
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by CAPSLOCKED: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
Fake Fake Fake!!!

How will you be shot and tweeting?

Makes no sense.

May a very painful demise await those spreading fake news because they hate Buhari and the APC.

MØRON HUMAN BEING. IS IT SHAME THAT IS PREVENTING YOU FROM COMING BACK TO MODIFY YOUR POST? OR YOU'VE RUN OUT OF SUBSCRIPTION OR BATTERY POWER?

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by kindlyheart: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
rest in peace. luggard why
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Blakpot: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
Fake Fake Fake!!!

Makes no sense.

May a very painful demise await those spreading fake news because they hate Buhari and the APC.

Now u've seen photos of her corpse, hope you feel like the biggest fool.
Zombie!
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by VirileNelly2420: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Golan007:

Her priority was twitter.
So, it's now a crime to solicit for prayers from loved ones?

Her priority wasn't Twitter! Twitter is just a channel she used to reach out to family n friends.

She was rather just religious.
She believed prayer works.

it probably...
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by peppermint7(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fairmedia:

Nigeria have 36 states, and 200million people, if not good for you, travel. People are thriving here. Go tell Dangote say Nigeria is finished grin
Unless you do business in Togo, nothing there.
Nigeria good ona still de go Togo to go buy motor. Cut the crap abeg
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by peppermint7(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Golan007:

What was she supposed to do
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by thunderbabs: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
As youths with promising future, shouldn't we be praying against Nigeria because the country itself looks like a demon hunting after bright stars on its own.. Yet, we are asked to pray for Nigeria...I don't get.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by melorious: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
May ur soul rest in peace. May God give ur family the fortitude to bear the lost and put succour in their heart. The country failed u. adieu Dr. Chinelo
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by arthurwillia(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
kayo8080:

Good decision.

I’m telling you o
Just came back now
It’s still hostile
Make I go watch film
Till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by specialmati(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
Fake Fake Fake!!!

Makes no sense.

embarassed when Jesus said it’s finished.you used your hand to remove yourself.how on earth will you write this.ist that you love seeing people die.what is wrong with you guys that support buhari,a national train was bomb by bandits and this is all you have to say.it’s either you are demon or a typewriter
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by bunnae(f): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Golan007:

What should she have done? She made her situation known as much as she could.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by bunnae(f): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Amojii:
RIP, but some people are just social media addicted, how can one be dying and still be tweeting, many will be buried with their phones las las.
Those who call 911 nkor? I don't understand a lot of you. What is wrong with tweeting in that situation? She should have just applied pressure and silently wait till death took her away?
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by BarrElChapo(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
2braithe:

Tell that to your father.
Add foolishness to that list, nincompoop
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by bunnae(f): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
perambulator:
May her soul rest in peace. It is rather sad that your life is flashing before you and you reaction is to tweet!!! Something is wrong with this generation!!
Her tweet was a call for help. Lots of ignorant people in Nigeria. It was meant to reach a large audience. People use social media to communicate their situation. It can bring help to them faster. Educate yourselves, we like to form over Sabi Nigerians. Yet we know nothing still. No wonder, we keep suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Rawhumper(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
You are mean ooo, so bro because of
whatever u or ur family gain from Buhari,
you don't want to see the sufferings and insecurity?

Let me tell you guys now, under Buhari my in law got an appointment that took him to Niger Barracks Abuja.

Under Buhari my brother got appointment too....but bro I won't because of my selfish gains support evil.

Buhari is a failure, and if you guys refuse to
see the truth all in the name of playing politics, remember u die someday. When u
meet ur Maker, don't say you were told to do
what you did on earth by others. That will not
suffice. Remember.

Am not a PDP fan either, am not partisan bro
just for us to get rid of bad leadership at least for conscience sake.

Splitmind:
Fake Fake Fake!!!

Makes no sense.

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Godispeace: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
the curse will be on ur head and your entire family, i knw u are a criminal trying to justify ur crimes , ur days are number
ajl:

Who want to be praying for a country that is an epitome of everything evil? Like injustice, government terrorism, nepotism, corruption, ineptitude, zero meritocracy, sharia, religious fanatics,.... one can go on and on. And politicians act as if it is okay and normal. Look at the parliaments for example, what are they doing about the dead man in Aso Rock? Nigeria is a waste of geographical space created by an equally evil British.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
peppermint7:

Nigeria good ona still de go Togo to go buy motor. Cut the crap abeg
People buy car in Togo because of their port there, it's cheaper to import to Togo, than Nigeria. Use your brain na...some goods are cheaper in some nations than others....or does Europe buying gas and energy from Russia mean Russia is better?

The IQ level on this forum very low.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
bunnae:

Her tweet was a call for help. Lots of ignorant people in Nigeria. It was meant to reach a large audience. People use social media to communicate their situation. It can bring help to them faster. Educate yourselves, we like to form over Sabi Nigerians. Yet we know nothing still. No wonder, we keep suffering and smiling.

seriously?

This is a very sensitive topic considering the tragedy. But I am sorry, youve been shot, you are a doctor, you know where youve been shot and the implications, clearly you are not totally incapacitated, you are in a life and death situation and you think the best course of action is to tweet? I hope she sent messages to her parents and loved ones sha.

Ok so Did the large audience help her? if not of what benefit was spending your last fewe precious minutes sending messages to starngers who cant help you? Sometimes we need to engage our brains. To each his own but if it were me, I wouldnt be tweeting, As a doctor she must have known she was dying, I'd be calling or sending messages to my loved ones!!!!!

Nothing wrong with tweeting (I wouldnt) so long as thats not all she did and she sent messages to loved ones. You would think that a Doctor would be concerned about who she can save than tweeting!!! You would think a Doctor would be trying to save lives but if you are too far gone to help anyone, i.e you know you are dying, your focus should be family and friends. But it is symbolic of a generation that are constantly seeking validation from strangers!!!
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by peppermint7(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fairmedia:

People buy car in Togo because of their port there, it's cheaper to import to Togo, than Nigeria. Use your brain na...some goods are cheaper in some nations than others....or does Europe buying gas and energy from Russia mean Russia is better?

The IQ level on this forum very low.
Stop capping and draw a conclusion from what you just said.

Until Nigeria happens to you
E go clear you
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by freshkpomo(m): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng ilovedemmanna seunmsg Useni1 benuejosh Azeez
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Cardealer2021:

SA is thousand times safer than Nigeria.
Just avoid the Zimbabweans over there and be careful at Pietermaritzburg, you would be fine

Well, South Africa was ranked the third most dangerous country to live in. It was a world ranking done in 2021.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by GloriousGbola: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
perambulator:
May her soul rest in peace. It is rather sad that your life is flashing before you and you reaction is to tweet!!! Something is wrong with this generation!!

Keep talking s***t.

It is because Bamise used social media her killer was caught

Same for hiny umoren

Several people in dangerous situations have live tweeted to ensure everyone they know is fully aware of their situation

It is even more important in a country like Nigeria where the authorities first response is flat out denial
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by EdwardRandy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
israelmao:
Buhari is a curse Tinubu brought on Nigeria for his selfish presidential ambition.
And the idiot is still proud to tell us that he's willing to step into Buhari's shoes.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Keep talking s***t.

It is because Bamise used social media her killer was caught

Same for hiny umoren

Several people in dangerous situations have live tweeted to ensure everyone they know is fully aware of their situation

It is even more important in a country like Nigeria where the authorities first response is flat out denial

In the cases you mentioned tweeter did not save their lives. In the case of the girl that was raped, it wasnt tweeter but a targeted whatsapp message. I have made my views known, and since you cant interact with differing opinion without being abusive and insulting please no not quote me again.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Kaybex007(m): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Dear Lord if ya hear me, tell me why Little lady like Chinelo, had to die She never got to see the bullet, just heard the shot Her little body couldn't take it, it shook and dropped Now I'm screaming � Bleep the government and the terrorist This ain't fair, the masses keep paying for the wrongs of our leaders. May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
peppermint7:

Stop capping and draw a conclusion from what you just said.

Until Nigeria happens to you
E go clear you
Things happen everywhere, no be Ukraine dem dey fight dey die so,. mugu. Talk sense.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by peppermint7(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fairmedia:

Things happen everywhere, no be Ukraine dem dey fight dey die so,. mugu. Talk sense.
Nigeria is total bullshit.
You don't have any option than to take it
This country is trash
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by peppermint7(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
perambulator:

In the cases you mentioned tweeter did not save their lives. In the case of the girl that was raped, it wasnt tweeter but a targeted whatsapp message. I have made my views known, and since you cant interact with differing opinion without being abusive and insulting please no not quote me again.
Stop capping
What wrong did she do exactly by tweeting about her situation. Would you have believed if anyone told you.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
peppermint7:

Nigeria is total bullshit.
You don't have any option than to take it
This country is trash
Go and die, you and your family are suffering, better you apply for asylum... am sure you are among the ones living below poverty line. Better use dessert or ship move out. We all are not same, some are making it while some are suffering, don't use your poverty and frustration and think that is how everyone feels. Those that want to die will die, the ones killing themselves will perish, insecurity is a problem, but that does not mean we all should queue and run out, people find solutions to their problems, not run away like cowards to become refugees and illegal immigrants. We will keep moving the economy forward here...even in warfare some keep making money. Better enter road, make hungry no kill you grin
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by stillme231: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lordbinsmar:

That guy you quoted is a disgrace to humanity.

Just because of 30k they have lost their sense of reasoning.

Useless BMC.

u said it all

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV / White Man, Policeman & Okada Rider On One Motorcycle Over Fuel Scarcity - Photo / Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.