Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Refutation On Sufi - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Refutation On Sufi (3307 Views)

Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam / The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders / Refutation Of One Who Casts Aspersions Upon Saheeh Al-bukhaari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:18am On Apr 07, 2022
Antiislaam:

Look at this fine barra grin, who ask you to comment before
Seen and ignored
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Seen and ignored

According to your slavery Muslim brother from the religion of allah:

Mumu and you are fasting?

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever does not leave evil words and deeds while fasting, Allah does not need him to leave food and drink.”
Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 1903
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
Antiislaam:

According to your slavery Muslim brother from the religion of allah:

Mumu and you are fasting?

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever does not leave evil words and deeds while fasting, Allah does not need him to leave food and drink.”
Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 1903

This christian boi.. stop following me around
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 10:03am On Apr 08, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

This christian boi.. stop following me around

This Muslim boi.. stop begging for financial help here on NL and stop fighting with your fellow slaves from the religion of allah
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2022
Antiislaam:

This Muslim boi.. stop begging for financial help here on NL and stop fighting with your fellow slaves from the religion of allah

People who fit help dey help people. And poor oafs like you keep running mouths

If they're my fellow Muslims.. why would I fight them

If you no get job.. go do dishes
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

People who fit help dey help people. And poor oafs like you keep running mouths

If they're my fellow Muslims.. why would I fight them

If you no get job.. go do dishes

So you are born to be begging for financial help?
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Antiislaam:

So you are born to be begging for financial help?

Message seen and ignored
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Message seen and ignored

Corporate beggar
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Antiislaam:

Corporate beggar
e

Is begging a crime?
Say something else alaye,

ranting begger, fine bara, corporate begger how does that make you a better person?

People like you are likely to look down on those begging from them.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2022
yGoodman:
e

Is begging a crime?
Say something else alaye,

ranting begger, fine bara, corporate begger how does that make you a better person?

People like you are likely to look down on those begging from them.

The way he is looking down on his fellow Muslims such as AntiC.hristian, Empi.ree, etc.. So therefore, tell him if he is your brother to stop begging and to also stop exposing his fellow Muslims here on NL

Say something else aloorun
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Antiislaam:

The way he is looking down on his fellow Muslims such as AntiC.hristian, Empi.ree, etc.. So therefore, tell him if he is your brother to stop begging and to also stop exposing his fellow Muslims here on NL

Say something else aloorun

That is him but this is you ... It is not that I support his calling of everyone kafir, this is an error on his part all Salafi scholars are against this extremism of his.

Leave those you claimed he exposed to serve him right. This is a disagreement between people of the same direction (in the general sense though). I don't know what concerns a filthy lier like you.

Abi would you have found your way here if not for your good lying skill?

But calling someone begger because he has for once asked for help is totally wrong everywhere, get that into your head.

And you might not even be the one that helped him then. Empty barrel

What did you mean by aloorun? because I was unable to make sense out of that.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Laughing..

Brothers fighting
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Laughing..

Brothers fighting

grin grin grin

Just see and ignore my message, it's not for you. Abi
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
yGoodman:

grin grin grin

Just see and ignore my message, it's not for you. Abi

Yes boss
LoL

That anti christian boi is not a Muslim sha.. take note. Whatever he says about Islam.. ask him for dalil.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Yes boss
LoL

That anti christian boi is not a Muslim sha.. take note. Whatever he says about Islam.. ask him for dalil.

Lolz.... Baba o ní dalil grin
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
yGoodman:

Lolz.... Baba o ní dalil grin

You gat it.. dalil ni o. . Eri ni o
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

You gat it.. dalil ni o. . Eri ni o

But on division of bid'ah into two,
Imaam Ahmad is wrong! And the ijmaa’ of the salaf is wrong! Ibn Taymiyyah is wrong! Ibn Qoyyim is wrong! AbdulGhoniy al-Maqdisi is wrong! Imaam alBarbahaaree is wrong! because they didn't provide dalil abi?
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
yGoodman:

But on division of bid'ah into two,
Imaam Ahmad is wrong! And the ijmaa’ of the salaf is wrong! Ibn Taymiyyah is wrong! Ibn Qoyyim is wrong! AbdulGhoniy al-Maqdisi is wrong! Imaam alBarbahaaree is wrong! because they didn't provide dalil abi?

Barbaharee did not divide bidah bro.

Yaaaaaa.. they're all wrong.

Our salafs told us not to follow them on any verdict they gave without dalil from prophet. Whoever does that is doing taqleed of the scholars and it's kufru.

And the way these Salaf divide Bidah is different from the kufar here.. the salafs don't

1. Affirm Islam for sects
2. Do not mix or defend them
3. Do not support democracy
4. Do not support voting
5. Doesn't eat with spoon
6. Doesn't refuse to call a kafir a kafir
7. Does not do walimah Aqeeqoh
8. Does not do public wedding
9. Does not marry from the sects (. Tablig or sufi or tadomun)
10. Does not mix with democrats (politicians) nor Snap photo with them.

Everything that the kufar claiming Islam here.. the mumayiun.. all those salafs that divide Bidah did non of them..

No let them fool you by hiding under salafs
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Barbaharee did not divide bidah bro.

Yaaaaaa.. they're all wrong.

Imaam Barbahaaree said in Sharh Sunnah, Beware of the small bid’ah because shaytoon will make it bigger and bigger until you make kufr. What did he say? There is a bid’ah that begins small…and then you continue from this bid’ah, the bid’ah will become big and then you’ll come into disbelief. This is Imaam al-Barbahaareey. Over 1100 years ago, alImaam al-Barbahaareey spoke (this); because his sharh Sunnah is a book of ‘Ijmaa, Ijmaa of the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaa’ah!

What about this?
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
yGoodman:

Imaam Barbahaaree said in Sharh Sunnah, Beware of the small bid’ah because shaytoon will make it bigger and bigger until you make kufr. What did he say? There is a bid’ah that begins small…and then you continue from this bid’ah, the bid’ah will become big and then you’ll come into disbelief. This is Imaam al-Barbahaareey. Over 1100 years ago, alImaam al-Barbahaareey spoke (this); because his sharh Sunnah is a book of ‘Ijmaa, Ijmaa of the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaa’ah!

What about this?

That's not division. Division MUST HAVE DALIL.

BIG BIDAH MUST HAVE DALIL
SMALL BIDAH MUST HAVE DALIL.
MUFASIKO MUST HAVE DALIL
MUKAFIROH MUST HAVE DALIL

FROM PROPHET AND PRACTICED BY THE SAHABAHAS.

Sheik said.. Bidah starts by small and it's grows bigger.

For example, bidah walimah Aqeeqoh.

Someone started it.. but people belittle it..

Now it has become something that everyone does to the extent that people think that is the Sunnah way of celebration of aqiqah.

Same thing with Sufi and shia.. these two sects represents islam on mainstream.. meanwhile they are kufar.

It started little.. now it has overshadowed sunnah..

Same thing with eating with three fingers.. that's the Sunnah of prophet, that's what the companions and tabin and tabin tabin used. That's even what our salafs do use to it..

Eating with spoon starts little.. now it's bigger to the extent that some people who claims sunnah Even defend eating with spoon ..

Look at tesuba na.. it's pure kufru.. it's started little.. now it's bigger.. seriously bigger.. to the extent that tesuba is used to identify a Muslim.

Scholars are not send to us buh prophet.

Anabi no divide Bidah. You too no divide it.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

That's not division. Division MUST HAVE DALIL.

BIG BIDAH MUST HAVE DALIL
SMALL BIDAH MUST HAVE DALIL.
MUFASIKO MUST HAVE DALIL
MUKAFIROH MUST HAVE DALIL

FROM PROPHET AND PRACTICED BY THE SAHABAHAS.

Sheik said.. Bidah starts by small and it's grows bigger.

For example, bidah walimah Aqeeqoh.

Someone started it.. but people belittle it..

Now it has become something that everyone does to the extent that people think that is the Sunnah way of celebration of aqiqah.

Same thing with Sufi and shia.. these two sects represents islam on mainstream.. meanwhile they are kufar.

It started little.. now it has overshadowed sunnah..

Same thing with eating with three fingers.. that's the Sunnah of prophet, that's what the companions and tabin and tabin tabin used. That's even what our salafs do use to it..

Eating with spoon starts little.. now it's bigger to the extent that some people who claims sunnah Even defend eating with spoon ..

Look at tesuba na.. it's pure kufru.. it's started little.. now it's bigger.. seriously bigger.. to the extent that tesuba is used to identify a Muslim.

Scholars are not send to us buh prophet.

Anabi no divide Bidah. You too no divide it.

Beware of the small bid’ah because it will become big and it will become big, and you will take it and you make kufr.

If only you can comprehend this man.

Imam said misguidance grows and grows and it becomes kufr....

This is the position of the salaf for the past 1400 years!

A little kid will understand from here that not all bid'ah are kufr since Kufr is the last stage of indulging in bid'ah.

Do you believe in the division of tawheed?

If yes, bring your dalil for it.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
yGoodman:

That is him but this is you ... It is not that I support his calling of everyone kafir, this is an error on his part all Salafi scholars are against this extremism of his.

Leave those you claimed he exposed to serve him right. This is a disagreement between people of the same direction (in the general sense though). I don't know what concerns a filthy lier like you.

Abi would you have found your way here if not for your good lying skill?

But calling someone begger because he has for once asked for help is totally wrong everywhere, get that into your head.

And you might not even be the one that helped him then. Empty barrel

What did you mean by aloorun? because I was unable to make sense out of that.

If all salafi scholars are against him that means your religion is NOT perfect as claimed by allah..

I don't think you know what you are saying or I should say you one of the condemned soul he is condemning here on NL. If they are from the same direction in general sense as you said, there shouldn't be any disagreement between them. You are one of the kafir he is talking about so therefore let's treat him accordingly

I asked your fellow slaves from the religion of allah called Islam that is your god (allah) muhammad inherited from his pagan father an audio deity you can accept by clicking on an internet link, up till now I am yet to get an answer..

But for him calling everyone here as kafir according to your own sense is right abi? If your head is working perfectly, you should have condemn him on that rather than supporting his corporate begging acts and procedures

Nobody even helped then. dipstick

Is because you are senseless and that is why you couldn't make sense from "alorun" when you used the word "alaye" for someone
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Antiislaam:

If all salafi scholars are against him that means your religion is NOT perfect as claimed by allah..

I don't think you know what you are saying or I should say you one of the condemned soul he is condemning here on NL. If they are from the same direction in general sense as you said, there shouldn't be any disagreement between them. You are one of the kafir he is talking about so therefore let's treat him accordingly

I asked your fellow slaves from the religion of allah called Islam that is your god (allah) muhammad inherited from his pagan father an audio deity you can accept by clicking on an internet link, up till now I am yet to get an answer..

But for him calling everyone here as kafir according to your own sense is right abi? If your head is working perfectly, you should have condemn him on that rather than supporting his corporate begging acts and procedures

Is because you are senseless and that is why you couldn't make sense from "alorun" when you used the word "alaye" for someone

Oh, you mean alọ̀run but your hot blood wrote aloorun.

Is it the religion that is not perfect in this sense?

The religion is perfect, innovation into the religion is what divided the ummah and this is what's happening today. Innovation comes as a result of people deserting the Qur'an, the Sunnah and the understanding of the salaf i.e those that exercised the pristine Islam. The three must be put into consideration.

I don't know why you are making moles out of anthill, different sects will originate, this was known even before your conception.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=Antiislaam post=111859677]

another bunch I couldn't make sense out of. Abi, kí ní n wí
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=Antiislaam post=111859677]

But for him calling everyone here as kafir according to your own sense is right abi? If your head is working perfectly, you should have condemn him on that rather than supporting his corporate begging acts and procedures.

Ever wonder why he called us brother?

he just wants to reply and reply, no iota of critical thinking before he makes statement

If I ask you to state my opinion on his calling of people kafir, what will you say?

That's when you will call back your sense. And tell me you don't know.

Just opening his mouth waaah. Lolz
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Antiislaam:

How did you know, shey you dey monitor everybody's pocket ni? E don tey when you no dey mind your business.

I detest your filthy lying mouth jare
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Antiislaam:

as if he can differentiate senseful from senseless

Still imagining how you will one day sit down your kids and teach them how to lie ... Lolz

Nah you go suffer that one Sha.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 12:43am On Apr 12, 2022
yGoodman:

as if he can differentiate senseful from senseless

Still imagining how you will one day sit down your kids and teach them how to lie ... Lolz

as if you can't differentiate reasonable speaking with senses and you are talking like a thug from Oshodi or Mushin while using the word, "alaye" for a sane person. With this word "alaye" you used for someone, you are not different from him wink bunch of corporate fine barra

Still imagine how you will one day sit down your kids and teach them how to go about begging online which you are encouraging here on NL

Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 12:48am On Apr 12, 2022
yGoodman:

How did you know, shey you dey monitor everybody's pocket ni? E don tey when you no dey mind your business.

I detest your filthy lying mouth jare

How did you knw that he was helped then? Shey you dey encourage online begging ni? E don tey when you've been supporting begging on social networks

I detest your filthy fine barra begging mouth jare
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 12:56am On Apr 12, 2022
yGoodman:

Ever wonder why he called us brother?

You have his Monika, ask him

yGoodman:

he just wants to reply and reply, no iota of critical thinking before he makes statement

The same way you always do here, so therefore you're not different from him

yGoodman:

If I ask you to state my opinion on his calling of people kafir, what will you say?

He's calling you and your fellow slaves kafir because you're not following what quran says

yGoodman:

Just opening his mouth waaah. Lolz

Both of you are the same
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 12:57am On Apr 12, 2022
yGoodman:

another bunch I couldn't make sense out of. Abi, kí ní n wi

Because you're senseless as usual grin
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 1:17am On Apr 12, 2022
yGoodman:

Oh, you mean alọ̀run but your hot blood wrote aloorun.

Oh, you mean alaayé but your hot blood wrote alaye

yGoodman:

Is it the religion that is not perfect in this sense?

But you said all salafi scholars are against him. if your religion is perfect, there shouldn't be condemnation

yGoodman:

The religion is perfect, innovation into the religion is what divided the ummah and this is what's happening today. Innovation comes as a result of people deserting the Qur'an, the Sunnah and the understanding of the salaf i.e those that exercised the pristine Islam. The three must be put into consideration.

Shey allah an idol muhammad inherited from his father Abd allāh in Quran ask you to look for another source (hadith) outside the Quran?

yGoodman:

I don't know why you are making moles out of anthill, different sects will originate, this was known even before your conception.

Did allah told you different sects will originated? this was known even before the conception of your great grand fathers that allah never approved or in supports of any sect that you have today in your occultist religion called islam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Battle Of Karbala / Help: A Friend Committed Zina In This Night Of Ramadan / Ramadan 101 Class 2 - What Invalidates Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.