Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,514 members, 7,954,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Refutation On Sufi - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Refutation On Sufi (3739 Views)

Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam / The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders / Refutation Of One Who Casts Aspersions Upon Saheeh Al-bukhaari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:17am On Apr 12, 2022
yGoodman:

Beware of the small bid’ah because it will become big and it will become big, and you will take it and you make kufr.

If only you can comprehend this man.

Imam said misguidance grows and grows and it becomes kufr....

This is the position of the salaf for the past 1400 years!

A little kid will understand from here that not all bid'ah are kufr since Kufr is the last stage of indulging in bid'ah.

Do you believe in the division of tawheed?

If yes, bring your dalil for it.

LoL.. tawheed division has dalil from Qur'an na. This is what Abu khadeejah and sarumi omo onibidia yen said back then.. the aayahs in Quran that speaks on tawheed rububiyah, huluhiyah and asmau lah wa sifat ni eri tawheed division..
Suratul iklas is example of tawheed huluhiyah

Division of bidah is NOT THE PROBLEM BUT DOING BIDAH AND DEFENDING IT NI PROBLEM.

SALAF MELO LORI TI O N SE BIDIAH?
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:18am On Apr 12, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Barbaharee did not divide bidah bro.

Yaaaaaa.. they're all wrong.

Our salafs told us not to follow them on any verdict they gave without dalil from prophet. Whoever does that is doing taqleed of the scholars and it's kufru.

And the way these Salaf divide Bidah is different from the kufar here.. the salafs don't

1. Affirm Islam for sects
2. Do not mix or defend them
3. Do not support democracy
4. Do not support voting
5. Doesn't eat with spoon
6. Doesn't refuse to call a kafir a kafir
7. Does not do walimah Aqeeqoh
8. Does not do public wedding
9. Does not marry from the sects (. Tablig or sufi or tadomun)
10. Does not mix with democrats (politicians) nor Snap photo with them.

Everything that the kufar claiming Islam here.. the mumayiun.. all those salafs that divide Bidah did non of them..

No let them fool you by hiding under salafs

The keferi that divide Bidah here in Nigeria do all these and even worse things than this..

Salafs that divide Bidah does non of these..

Una dey hide under scholars to do BIDIAH.. keferi ni gbogbo yin
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 12, 2022
Antiislaam:

Oh, you mean alaayé but your hot blood wrote alaye

Shey this one do Yorùbá like this?
I intended to write alayé and that's what I have been writing since, and I will continue referring to you as alayé. My bad, couldn't find something worse than that for you. I'm so sorry. You have to pardon me for this.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 12, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

LoL.. tawheed division has dalil from Qur'an na. This is what Abu khadeejah and sarumi omo onibidia yen said back then.. the aayahs in Quran that speaks on tawheed rububiyah, huluhiyah and asmau lah wa sifat ni eri tawheed division..
Suratul iklas is example of tawheed huluhiyah

Division of bidah is NOT THE PROBLEM BUT DOING BIDAH AND DEFENDING IT NI PROBLEM.

SALAF MELO LORI TI O N SE BIDIAH?

Bring the full dalil nah
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 12, 2022
Antiislaam:

But you said all salafi scholars are against him. if your religion is perfect, there shouldn't be condemnation

What if some people (by their evil or ignoramus nature) started doing what is out of the religion (innovation)?

Shouldn't there be people calling them back to the pristine understanding? And if they persist in their innovation after they have been called back condemnation can be placed on them in order to enlighten others so that they do not fall into the same innovation.

How is the religion at fault here?

I can't explain more than this o, for I don't know how much you struggled before you could understand this little English of yours.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 12, 2022
Antiislaam:

Shey allah an idol muhammad inherited from his father Abd allāh in Quran ask you to look for another source (hadith) outside the Quran?

You have an excellent model in the Messenger of Allah, for all who put their hope in Allah and the Last Day and remember Allah much. (Surat al-Ahzab :21)

[The believers are] those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find written down with them in the Torah and the Gospel, commanding them to do right and forbidding them to do wrong, making good things lawful for them and bad things forbidden for them, relieving them of their heavy loads and the chains that were around them. Those who believe in him, honor and help him, and follow the Light that has been sent down with him are successful. (Surat al-A`raf: 157)

How are we to follow the messenger if there are no written accounts of his do's and don't's?

I don't expect you to tell me oral narrations will not have been distorted by this age.

There is a need for written account and that account is the hadīth.

Not only the hadīth but also how the salaf i.e pius predecessors understood it (the Qur'an or the hadīth)

#calling Allah idol and the likes do not amount to what attract intellectual reply.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Antiislaam:

Did allah told you different sects will originated? this was known even before the conception of your great grand fathers that allah never approved or in supports of any sect that you have today in your occultist religion called islam

Indeed, you ˹O Prophet˺ are not responsible whatsoever for those who have divided their faith and split into sects. Their judgment rests only with Allah. And He will inform them of what they used to do.
or
Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become sects - you, [O Muḥammad], are not [associated] with them in anything. Their affair is only [left] to Allah; then He will inform them about what they used to do.
[Al-An'am 159]

And, Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The Jews were divide into seventy-one or seventy-two sects, and the Christians were divided as well. My nation will divide into seventy three-sects.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2640

And Muslims are obligated to believe everything the prophet said.

People like you will come out saying they understand Islam more than Muslims do

Couldn't even figure out what gave him audacity to be talking on a platform like this self.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Antiislaam:

Because you're senseless as usual grin

Thanks
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Antiislaam:

He's calling you and your fellow slaves kafir because you're not following what quran says

Does this answer what you quoted?

I must be chatting with a clone.

Obviously
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Antiislaam:

How did you knw that he was helped then? Shey you dey encourage online begging ni? E don tey when you've been supporting begging on social networks

I detest your filthy fine barra begging mouth jare

Little kids understand the simple philosophy of begging when really in need being better than lying.

The reverse is the case for a grown up like you.

#Spit
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 12, 2022
Antiislaam:

as if you can't differentiate reasonable speaking with senses and you are talking like a thug from Oshodi or Mushin while using the word, "alaye" for a sane person. With this word "alaye" you used for someone, you are not different from him wink bunch of corporate fine barra

Many a times have lunatics try explaining their sanity.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Antiislaam:

Still imagine how you will one day sit down your kids and teach them how to go about begging online which you are encouraging here on NL

Nah you go suffer that one Sha.

Are you pained?
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 12, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

The keferi that divide Bidah here in Nigeria do all these and even worse things than this..

Salafs that divide Bidah does non of these..

Una dey hide under scholars to do BIDIAH.. keferi ni gbogbo yin

According to your philosophy is it not amount to kufr to say bid'ah Is divided.

Abi, one who used rosary (kufr) is a kāfir and the one who said not all bid'ah amount to kufr should also be a kāfir.
Whose offence is more grievous.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 7:39am On Apr 12, 2022
yGoodman:

Are you pained?

Work on your bend hand! wink
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 7:41am On Apr 12, 2022
yGoodman:

Many a times have lunatics try explaining their sanity.

Same way you did in explaining alaye
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2022
yGoodman:

Little kids understand the simple philosophy of begging when really in need being better than lying.

The reverse is the case for a grown up like you.

#Spit

I understand your suffering, you can't live without not begging for financial assistant
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2022
yGoodman:

Does this answer what you quoted?

I must be chatting with a clone.

Obviously

Didn't you have his monika again? Ask him the reason for calling you all kafir

Be bold enough, don't be ludicrous confronting him
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2022
yGoodman:

Thanks

Good that you know
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 7:59am On Apr 12, 2022
yGoodman:

Indeed, you ˹O Prophet˺ are not responsible whatsoever for those who have divided their faith and split into sects. Their judgment rests only with Allah. And He will inform them of what they used to do.
or
Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become sects - you, [O Muḥammad], are not [associated] with them in anything. Their affair is only [left] to Allah; then He will inform them about what they used to do.
[Al-An'am 159]

And, Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The Jews were divide into seventy-one or seventy-two sects, and the Christians were divided as well. My nation will divide into seventy three-sects.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2640

And Muslims are obligated to believe everything the prophet said.

People like you will come out saying they understand Islam more than Muslims do

Couldn't even figure out what gave him audacity to be talking on a platform like this self.

See how I am reasoning your brain grin this is where I am going and I need your answer.. I've asked some slaves like you to give me the answer to this question but up till now No answer..

Which sects in Islam did allah approved that is acceptable by the idol muhammad inherited from his father called allah?
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2022
yGoodman:

You have an excellent model in the Messenger of Allah, for all who put their hope in Allah and the Last Day and remember Allah much. (Surat al-Ahzab :21)

[The believers are] those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find written down with them in the Torah and the Gospel, commanding them to do right and forbidding them to do wrong, making good things lawful for them and bad things forbidden for them, relieving them of their heavy loads and the chains that were around them. Those who believe in him, honor and help him, and follow the Light that has been sent down with him are successful. (Surat al-A`raf: 157)

How are we to follow the messenger if there are no written accounts of his do's and don't's?

I don't expect you to tell me oral narrations will not have been distorted by this age.

There is a need for written account and that account is the hadīth.

Not only the hadīth but also how the salaf i.e pius predecessors understood it (the Qur'an or the hadīth)

#calling Allah idol and the likes do not amount to what attract intellectual reply.

How does Surat al-Ahzab :21 answereth my question? Did allah told you to look for another source (hadith) outside the Quran? Did allah told you that Quran is not fully detailed? I don't need your super story just answer YES or NO or I will send you too back to Ile Kewu in Ilorin

I will prove to you the reason why allah is an idol if you can be truthful answering my questions.

If Adam, Moses, Noah, etc are all Muslims, why is Abd allāh the father of muhammad an idol worshipper?
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2022
yGoodman:

What if some people (by their evil or ignoramus nature) started doing what is out of the religion (innovation)?

Shouldn't there be people calling them back to the pristine understanding? And if they persist in their innovation after they have been called back condemnation can be placed on them in order to enlighten others so that they do not fall into the same innovation.

How is the religion at fault here?

I can't explain more than this o, for I don't know how much you struggled before you could understand this little English of yours.

If your religion is not at fault, then tell him to stop calling you all Kafir, he should stop begging for money online and you too should stop encouraging online fine barra. Is that understood?
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2022
yGoodman:

Shey this one do Yorùbá like this?
I intended to write alayé and that's what I have been writing since, and I will continue referring to you as alayé. My bad, couldn't find something worse than that for you. I'm so sorry. You have to pardon me for this.

See liar grin what have you been written since, shey alaye and alayé sound the same Mr Kofeso of Yoruba? You will continue refering to yourself as alayé because indeed you're Agbèrò from Mushin or Oshodi
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2022
yGoodman:

According to your philosophy is it not amount to kufr to say bid'ah Is divided.

Abi, one who used rosary (kufr) is a kāfir and the one who said not all bid'ah amount to kufr should also be a kāfir.
Whose offence is more grievous.

Philosophy you say? Nah.. dalil..

Division of bidah means absolutely nothing

As long as you don't do bidah and defend ahlu bidah
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2022
yGoodman:

Bring the full dalil nah

Laughing..
You know sabi Qur'an ni. Abi you don't even know suratul iklas
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Antiislaam:

If your religion is not at fault, then tell him to stop calling you all Kafir, he should stop begging for money online and you too should stop encouraging online fine barra. Is that understood?

Stop begging you say? Laughing..

We know you people.. all you do result to is personality attack. That's how you lied that my amiable Sheik was sent to prison because he's takfeeri, some of you even said he stole..like that ediot sarafa gbadebo
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Antiislaam(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Stop begging you say? Laughing..

Yes.. stop begging, say No to fine barra, don't be a lazy boy, work harder and stop disgracing Islam

NeoWanZaeed:

We know you people.. all you do result to is personality attack. That's how you lied that my amiable Sheik was sent to prison because he's takfeeri, some of you even said he stole..like that ediot sarafa gbadebo

Who is your amiable sheik? grin
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing..
You know sabi Qur'an ni. Abi you don't even know suratul iklas

Who named it taweed uluiyyah?
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Philosophy you say? Nah.. dalil..

Division of bidah means absolutely nothing

As long as you don't do bidah and defend ahlu bidah

Are those defending its division sinning or not?
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
Antiislaam:

I understand your suffering, you can't live without not begging for financial assistant

Somehow better than lying for living.

People like you can easily lie to survive.

I so much pity those clients and business partners that fell into the traps of skilled liars.

NL most skillful liar ọ kú orí re
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Antiislaam:

Didn't you have his monika again? Ask him the reason for calling you all kafir

Be bold enough, don't be ludicrous confronting him

Subhanallah, he is determined not to ever comprehend.

Abi, is he lazy enough not to go back and check how the discussion got to this point?
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
Antiislaam:

See how I am reasoning your brain grin this is where I am going and I need your answer.. I've asked some slaves like you to give me the answer to this question but up till now No answer..

Which sects in Islam did allah approved that is acceptable by the idol muhammad inherited from his father called allah?

Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
yGoodman:

Are those defending its division sinning or not?

The scholars? No.. they are not commiting sin. They have reached level of ijtihad.

Those that follow the scholars fatawa without dalil ni keferi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslim / Questions That Guided This Sunni Sheikh To Become Shia-muslim / Zakat Al Fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.