Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Refutation On Sufi - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Refutation On Sufi (3212 Views)

Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam / The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders / Refutation Of One Who Casts Aspersions Upon Saheeh Al-bukhaari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 19, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Hadith you don't know but heard from your olodo scholars..
How would you even accept it's daif when you worship your aawah

If you understand how to take dalil from Islam... Even if you agree that Hadith is sahih.. it's useless. we can't use it

Go and learn.

And kindly do not quote me again

Yes you are learned, you know what a ṣahābah, the salaf, the four imams and the scholars upon Salafiyyah (both classical and contemporary) don't know.

You know what that is?

All bid'ah are kufr.

May Allah guide you bro. Āmīn

No be by the number of Islamic literature you don read, Abubakar Shekau also claimed to be a scholar.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2022
yGoodman:

Shey you know sey you aren't answering any question here...

Or are you literally saying some of the salaf (ṣahābah, and the two generations following them that exercised pristine Islam) did misunderstand the prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم on some matters?

Sure I am to seek the knowledge of the religion as far as I'm alive but I must beware of whom I take the knowledge from.

My religion is the Qur'an, Authentic Hadiths and the understanding of the salaf. Kalas

not how I understand it but how the salaf understood it, this is where you are lacking man.

Lolz... The same Ibn Taymiyyah you claimed to have misunderstood a very crucial and vital concept of bid'ah.

Your MANHAJ is very clear. Same as sarafa gbadebo and alaro and rasheedi Mustafa and others.

Nothing concerns you with what rosul say..
All that concerns you is your desire and which sahabah said something relating EVEN IF ROSUL DIDN'T SAY IT. Then hide under our scholars. . Taqleed.

I have no further discussions with you. You are no different from that antimuslim abi ANTICHRISTIAN . Even that shia guy..albaqri abi what's his name.

Do not quote me again coz if you do.. I won't reply.

Having discussions with onibidia have 100% ability to wreck manhaj salaf
Re: Refutation On Sufi by AntiChristian: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Your MANHAJ is very clear. Same as sarafa gbadebo and alaro and rasheedi Mustafa and others.

All that concerns you is your desire and which sahabah said something relating EVEN IF ROSUL DIDN'T SAY IT. Then hide under our scholars. . Taqleed.

I have no further discussions with you. You are no different from that antimuslim abi ANTICHRISTIAN . Even that shia guy..albaqri abi what's his name.

ygoodman you better leave this Jabata guy. Let him wallow in his ignorance. Nobody here dey take him serious anymore.

He has a register of all Muslims and Kuffar on this platform and off this platform. That's their Manhaj.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

N, if you reply it's for your own good.

I'm so much concerned with what the prophet said that's the Hadīth and at the same time make use of the understanding of the salaf.

Understanding of the salaf on the Hadīth about bidah is the only right way to understand what bidah holistically means.

Is it wrong to understand a concept the way the the salaf understood it?
If your answer is yes then you are against the MANHAJ AS-SALAFIYYAH.

None of the ṣahābahs or salafs said all bidah are kufr.

Are you saying you (and your scholar i.e Sheikh Jabata) can understand an Islamic concept than the salafs?

wAllohi this (manhaj of yours) is not Salafiyyah.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
The Qur'an + hadīth (Sunnah) + Understanding of the salaf = Salafiyyah

If you don't want be a Salafi, just remove one.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Taqleed! Wow, so surprising.

You wey dey follow one scholar up and down think say you are free from taqleed? I asked you to provide other scholars that have the same ideology as your Sheikh in another part of the world but you were unable to provide one.

You left the understanding of the salaf for the understanding of Sheikh Jabata. Weldon.

1 Like

Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
yGoodman:
The Qur'an + hadīth (Sunnah) + Understanding of the salaf = Salafiyyah

If you don't want be a Salafi, just remove one.

Who are those salafs..

Tell me.. let me know if you know it
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
yGoodman:

Taqleed! Wow, so surprising.

You wey dey follow one scholar up and down think say you are free from taqleed? I asked you to provide other scholars that have the same ideology as your Sheikh in another part of the world but you were unable to provide one.

You left the understanding of the salaf for the understanding of Sheikh Jabata. Weldon.

Omo scholars. . Laughing..

That's the difference between you mumayiun and we salafs..

We don't rely on our scholars because they can make mistakes.
Our salafs in taking dalil are sahabahas..
What ever rosul say is the final, whatever action of the sahabaha (s) that contradict the rosul rulings is null and void. It's called Ijmah Sukuuti..

If rosul make a rulings and SAHABAH did something opposite to the rulings if ROSUL. . You can't follow sahabaha action but the word of ROSUL.

It's useless telling you these because you have already chosen your MANHAJ. Manhaj mumayiun
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
You keep talking about division of bidah.. I already told you that's not a problem.

Those scholars that divided bidah.. mention 1 that does these

It's you keferi people that divide Bidah without iklas that does these things

1. Affirm Islam for sects
2. Do not mix or defend them
3. Do not support democracy
4. Do not support voting
5. Doesn't eat with spoon
6. Doesn't refuse to call a kafir a kafir
7. Does not do walimah Aqeeqoh
8. Does not do public wedding
9. Does not marry from the sects (. Tablig or sufi or tadomun)
10. Does not mix with democrats (politicians) nor Snap photo with them.

YOU AND THOSE SCHOLARS HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Omo scholars. . Laughing..

That's the difference between you mumayiun and we salafs..

We don't rely on our scholars because they can make mistakes.
Our salafs in taking dalil are sahabahas..
What ever rosul say is the final, whatever action of the sahabaha (s) that contradict the rosul rulings is null and void. It's called Ijmah Sukuuti..

If rosul make a rulings and SAHABAH did something opposite to the rulings if ROSUL. . You can't follow sahabaha action but the word of ROSUL.

It's useless telling you these because you have already chosen your MANHAJ. Manhaj mumayiun

Does this mean none of the ṣahābahs or salafs understood the full concept of bidah?

You know why I'm asking this question?

It's because you can't trace this concept of yours to their (salaf) understanding.

Can you give an example of a ruling that was gone against by a ṣahābah or salaf.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Who are those salafs..

Tell me.. let me know if you know it

Ah, láyé internet wey we dey.

As-Salaf As-Sālih (“The Pious Predecessors”) are the Companions of Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) and the three generations that came after them. They are also called Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamā’ah, the Salaf, As-hābul-Hadeeth and Ahlul-Hadeeth. Whoever accepts them and follows their path precisely in belief, methodology and religion is upon true guidance.

Who are the Salaf?
What is the Manhaj of the Salaf?

The Manhaj (methodology) of the Salaf is to adhere to the Qur’aan and the authentic Sunnah as understood by the Salaf as-Saalih. The word Salaf is a shortened version of the word ‘Salaf as-Saalih’, which means the ‘Righteous Predecessors’.It refers specifically to the first three generations of Islaam in which the Prophet Muhammad (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam) described as being the best generations of Muslims.

The first, the Prophet (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam) and his Sahaabah (companions). The second, the Taabi’een (the followers of the companions).The third, the Tabaa’at-Taabi’een (the followers of the followers of the companions). Generally, this term refers to all those pious predecessors who followed the way of the Salaf and who have preceded us in time. This is the true manhaj of Ahl as-Sunnah wa al-Jamaa’ah.

https://www.salafipedia.com/beginners/what-is-salafiyyah/who-are-the-salaf/
https://abukhadeejah.com/what-is-salafism-and-salafiyyah/
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
yGoodman:

Ah, láyé internet wey we dey.

As-Salaf As-Sālih (“The Pious Predecessors”) are the Companions of Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) and the three generations that came after them. They are also called Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamā’ah, the Salaf, As-hābul-Hadeeth and Ahlul-Hadeeth. Whoever accepts them and follows their path precisely in belief, methodology and religion is upon true guidance.

Who are the Salaf?
What is the Manhaj of the Salaf?

The Manhaj (methodology) of the Salaf is to adhere to the Qur’aan and the authentic Sunnah as understood by the Salaf as-Saalih. The word Salaf is a shortened version of the word ‘Salaf as-Saalih’, which means the ‘Righteous Predecessors’.It refers specifically to the first three generations of Islaam in which the Prophet Muhammad (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam) described as being the best generations of Muslims.

The first, the Prophet (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam) and his Sahaabah (companions). The second, the Taabi’een (the followers of the companions).The third, the Tabaa’at-Taabi’een (the followers of the followers of the companions). Generally, this term refers to all those pious predecessors who followed the way of the Salaf and who have preceded us in time. This is the true manhaj of Ahl as-Sunnah wa al-Jamaa’ah.

https://www.salafipedia.com/beginners/what-is-salafiyyah/who-are-the-salaf/
https://abukhadeejah.com/what-is-salafism-and-salafiyyah/

Simple question..

Who are the salaf?

The salafs are the sohabahs.

Kitab wa sunnah wa fi salafi soliheen

Understanding Islam through Quran and Hadiths with the understanding of the companions. That's manhaj salaf.

Which salaf divide Bidah?
All your MANHAJ. Which salaf is on it?
Which Salaf did walimah Quran or Aqeeqoh or other bidah things you do .

Do you even know why the khawarij are called kufar?
Do you even know Umar kafara Dhul Kuweziroh?
Those that were making adkar in unison and using counters... Why were they called kufar?
Why were they killed with khawarij?

Wo.. ona e jin baje si imo Islam..
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
yGoodman:

Does this mean none of the ṣahābahs or salafs understood the full concept of bidah?

You know why I'm asking this question?

It's because you can't trace this concept of yours to their (salaf) understanding.

Can you give an example of a ruling that was gone against by a ṣahābah or salaf.

Did rosul divide Bidah?
Did sahabahas divide Bidah?

The kalimah.. bidah MUKAFIROH and MUFASIKO.. is it from anabi or sahabahas?

Ona e jin se

Even at that.. division of bidah is not problem.. shaa no do or support or defend bidah ni

None of our scholars does this..

That brings us to this again.
And the way these Salaf divide Bidah is different from the kufar here.. the salafs don't

4. Do not support voting
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Did rosul divide Bidah?

Ona e jin se

Even at that.. division of bidah is not problem.. shaa no do or support or defend bidah ni

And the way these Salaf divide Bidah is different from the kufar here.. the salafs don't

4. Do not support voting

Ẹjọ́ ẹ pọ̀, Just bring dalil from the understanding of the salaf on all bidah = kufr
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Simple question..

Who are the salaf?

Understanding Islam through Quran and Hadiths with the understanding of the companions. That's manhaj salaf.

Those that were making adkar in unison and using counters... Why were they called kufar?

So only the ṣahābahs are the salaf?
See you.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Simple question..

Who are the salaf?

Bring dalil from the salaf to support your claim of Khawārij being Kāfir.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Did rosul divide Bidah?

Ona e jin se

4. Do not support voting

Just answer the question, do did the salaf knew that all bidah are kufr?

Yeah, ọ̀nà mi jìn but ìwọ ti rìn kọjá ilé Shey you know?
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
The supporter of the Sunnah al-Asbhaani said in his book ‘al-Hujjah Fee Bayaan al-Muhajjah’ (2/437-440):

‘Knowledge is not having lots of narrations; rather it is following and using those narrations. It is to take the Companions and the Ta’abieen (the Successors of the Companions) as exemplary, even if it means having a little knowledge. Whoever opposes the Companions and the Ta’abieen then he is misguided, even if he has a lot of knowledge.’
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
yGoodman:

Bring dalil from the salaf to support your claim of Khawārij being Kāfir.

Let me kuku show you your kufru to everyone

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ، حَدَّثَنَا الشَّيْبَانِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا يُسَيْرُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، قَالَ قُلْتُ لِسَهْلِ بْنِ حُنَيْفٍ هَلْ سَمِعْتَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ فِي الْخَوَارِجِ شَيْئًا قَالَ سَمِعْتُهُ يَقُولُ ـ وَأَهْوَى بِيَدِهِ قِبَلَ الْعِرَاقِ ـ ‏"‏ يَخْرُجُ مِنْهُ قَوْمٌ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لاَ يُجَاوِزُ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ، يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ مُرُوقَ السَّهْمِ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ‏"‏‏.‏

Narrated Yusair bin `Amr:
I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet (ﷺ) saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said, "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq. "There will appear in it (i.e, Iraq) some people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body.' "
Sahih al-Bukhari, 6934
In-Book Reference: Book 88, Hadith 16
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 68 (deprecated numbering scheme)

Hadith

"وَحَدَّثَنَا حَجَّاجُ بْنُ الشَّاعِرِ، حَدَّثَنَا الْفَضْلُ بْنُ دُكَيْنٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَاصِمٍ، - يَعْنِي مُحَمَّدَ بْنَ أَبِي أَيُّوبَ - قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي يَزِيدُ الْفَقِيرُ، قَالَ كُنْتُ قَدْ شَغَفَنِي رَأْىٌ مِنْ رَأْىِ الْخَوَارِجِ فَخَرَجْنَا فِي عِصَابَةٍ ذَوِي عَدَدٍ نُرِيدُ أَنْ نَحُجَّ ثُمَّ نَخْرُجَ عَلَى النَّاسِ - قَالَ - فَمَرَرْنَا عَلَى الْمَدِينَةِ فَإِذَا جَابِرُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ يُحَدِّثُ الْقَوْمَ - جَالِسٌ إِلَى سَارِيَةٍ - عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ فَإِذَا هُوَ قَدْ ذَكَرَ الْجَهَنَّمِيِّينَ - قَالَ - فَقُلْتُ لَهُ يَا صَاحِبَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ مَا هَذَا الَّذِي تُحَدِّثُونَ وَاللَّهُ يَقُولُ ‏{‏ إِنَّكَ مَنْ تُدْخِلِ النَّارَ فَقَدْ أَخْزَيْتَهُ‏}‏ وَ ‏{‏ كُلَّمَا أَرَادُوا أَنْ يَخْرُجُوا مِنْهَا أُعِيدُوا فِيهَا‏}‏ فَمَا هَذَا الَّذِي تَقُولُونَ قَالَ فَقَالَ أَتَقْرَأُ الْقُرْآنَ قُلْتُ نَعَمْ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَهَلْ سَمِعْتَ بِمَقَامِ مُحَمَّدٍ - عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ - يَعْنِي الَّذِي يَبْعَثُهُ اللَّهُ فِيهِ قُلْتُ نَعَمْ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَإِنَّهُ مَقَامُ مُحَمَّدٍ صلى الله عليه وسلم الْمَحْمُودُ الَّذِي يُخْرِجُ اللَّهُ بِهِ مَنْ يُخْرِجُ ‏.‏ - قَالَ - ثُمَّ نَعَتَ وَضْعَ الصِّرَاطِ وَمَرَّ النَّاسِ عَلَيْهِ - قَالَ - وَأَخَافُ أَنْ لاَ أَكُونَ أَحْفَظُ ذَاكَ - قَالَ - غَيْرَ أَنَّهُ قَدْ زَعَمَ أَنَّ قَوْمًا يَخْرُجُونَ مِنَ النَّارِ بَعْدَ أَنْ يَكُونُوا فِيهَا - قَالَ - يَعْنِي فَيَخْرُجُونَ كَأَنَّهُمْ عِيدَانُ السَّمَاسِمِ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَيَدْخُلُونَ نَهْرًا مِنْ أَنْهَارِ الْجَنَّةِ فَيَغْتَسِلُونَ فِيهِ فَيَخْرُجُونَ كَأَنَّهُمُ الْقَرَاطِيسُ ‏.‏ فَرَجَعْنَا قُلْنَا وَيْحَكُمْ أَتُرَوْنَ الشَّيْخَ يَكْذِبُ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَرَجَعْنَا فَلاَ وَاللَّهِ مَا خَرَجَ مِنَّا غَيْرُ رَجُلٍ وَاحِدٍ أَوْ كَمَا قَالَ أَبُو نُعَيْمٍ ‏.‏"

Yazid al-Faqir said:
This view of the Khawarij (i.e. those who commit major sins and would be eternally doomed to Hell) had obsessed me, and we set out in a large group intending to perform the Hajj and then going to the people (for the propagation of the views of the Khawarij). He (the narrator) said: We happened to past by Medina and found there Jabir b. 'Abdullah sitting near a column narrating to the people (the ahadith of) the Prophet (ﷺ). When he mentioned the inhabitants of Hell, I said: O companion of the Messenger of Allah what is this that you narrate, whereas Allah says: "Verily whomsoever You shall commit to the Fire, You indeed humiliateth him" (al-Qur'an, iii. 192); and All those who endeavored to get out of that would be thrown back into it" (al-Qur'an, xxxi i. 20)? So what is it that you say? He said: Have you read the Qur'an? I said: Yes. He said: Have you heard about the (exalted) position of Muhammad (ﷺ), i.e. to which Allah would raise, him? I said: Yes. He said: Verily the position of Muhammad (ﷺ) is that of great glory and that is by which Allah would bring out whomsoever He would wish to bring out. He then described the Path (the Bridge) and the passing of the people over it, and said: I am afraid I may not have remembered (other things) but this much is still in my memory that people would come out of the Hell after having gone into it, and he said: They would come out of it as if they were the wood of the ebony tree. He (the narrator said: They would enter a river, one or the rivers of Paradise, and would bathe in it, and then come out as if they were (white like) paper. We then turned back and said: Woe be upon you! How can this old man tell a lie against the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)? We turned back (from the views of the Khawarij), and by God every one of us abandoned this (band of Khawarij) except one man. A similar statement has been made by Abu Nu'aim.
Sahih Muslim, 191 e
In-Book Reference: Book 1, Hadith 379
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Book 1, Hadith 371 (deprecated numbering scheme)

Hadith

"حَدَّثَنَا سَهْلُ بْنُ أَبِي سَهْلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي غَالِبٍ، عَنْ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ، يَقُولُ شَرُّ قَتْلَى قُتِلُوا تَحْتَ أَدِيمِ السَّمَاءِ وَخَيْرُ قَتْلَى مَنْ قَتَلُوا كِلاَبُ أَهْلِ النَّارِ قَدْ كَانَ هَؤُلاَءِ مُسْلِمِينَ فَصَارُوا كُفَّارًا ‏.‏ قُلْتُ يَا أَبَا أُمَامَةَ هَذَا شَىْءٌ تَقُولُهُ قَالَ بَلْ سَمِعْتُهُ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏.‏"

Abu Ghalib narrated that Abu Umamah said:
"(The Khawarij) are the worst of the slain who are killed under heaven, and the best of the slain are those who were killed by them. Those (Khawarij) are the dogs of Hell. Those people were Muslims but they became disbelievers." I said: "O Abu Umamah, is that your opinion?" He said: "Rather I heard it from the Messenger of Allah."
Sunan Ibn Majah, 176
In-Book Reference: Introduction, Hadith 176
English Reference: Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 176

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ الأَزْرَقُ، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنِ ابْنِ أَبِي أَوْفَى، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏"‏ الْخَوَارِجُ كِلاَبُ النَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

It was narrated that Ibn Awfa said:
"The Messenger of Allah said: 'The Khawarij are the dogs of Hell.'"
Sunan Ibn Majah, 173
In-Book Reference: Introduction, Hadith 173
English Reference: Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 173
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ibn Rajab said in the book ‘Fadl Ilm as-Salaf ‘ala Ilm al-Khalaf’ (72):

‘The beneficial knowledge from these sciences, are all precisely connected to the texts with the Book and the Sunnah, the understanding of the meaning of these sciences and their restrictions are with what has been narrated from the Companions and the Successors and those who followed them, regarding the meanings of the Qur’aan and the hadeeth. Likewise, what has been mentioned from them of what they said regarding issues of Halaal and Haraam, as well as Zuhd, softening of the heart and knowledge and other issues.’
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ibn Taymeeyah said in ‘Kitab al-Eemaan’ (p.114):

‘To understand this principle of al-Eemaan the Murjia’ turned away from the explanation of the Book and the Sunnah, and the statements of the Companions, and the Successors who followed them in goodness. The Murjia’ relied upon their own opinions and they interpreted this principle with their own understanding of Arabic language. This is the way of the people of Bida’. This is why Imam Ahmad said: ‘The people mainly make mistakes regarding interpretation and analogy.’
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
yGoodman:

Just answer the question, do did the salaf knew that all bidah are kufr?

Yeah, ọ̀nà mi jìn but ìwọ ti rìn kọjá ilé Shey you know?

Do you even know what tasreeu means?!

LoL..
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Let me kuku show you your kufru to everyone

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ، حَدَّثَنَا الشَّيْبَانِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا يُسَيْرُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، قَالَ قُلْتُ لِسَهْلِ بْنِ حُنَيْفٍ هَلْ سَمِعْتَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ فِي الْخَوَارِجِ شَيْئًا قَالَ سَمِعْتُهُ يَقُولُ ـ وَأَهْوَى بِيَدِهِ قِبَلَ الْعِرَاقِ ـ ‏"‏ يَخْرُجُ مِنْهُ قَوْمٌ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لاَ يُجَاوِزُ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ، يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ مُرُوقَ السَّهْمِ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ‏"‏‏.‏

Narrated Yusair bin `Amr:
I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet (ﷺ) saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said, "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq. "There will appear in it (i.e, Iraq) some people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body.' "
Sahih al-Bukhari, 6934
In-Book Reference: Book 88, Hadith 16
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 68 (deprecated numbering scheme)

Hadith

"وَحَدَّثَنَا حَجَّاجُ بْنُ الشَّاعِرِ، حَدَّثَنَا الْفَضْلُ بْنُ دُكَيْنٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَاصِمٍ، - يَعْنِي مُحَمَّدَ بْنَ أَبِي أَيُّوبَ - قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي يَزِيدُ الْفَقِيرُ، قَالَ كُنْتُ قَدْ شَغَفَنِي رَأْىٌ مِنْ رَأْىِ الْخَوَارِجِ فَخَرَجْنَا فِي عِصَابَةٍ ذَوِي عَدَدٍ نُرِيدُ أَنْ نَحُجَّ ثُمَّ نَخْرُجَ عَلَى النَّاسِ - قَالَ - فَمَرَرْنَا عَلَى الْمَدِينَةِ فَإِذَا جَابِرُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ يُحَدِّثُ الْقَوْمَ - جَالِسٌ إِلَى سَارِيَةٍ - عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ فَإِذَا هُوَ قَدْ ذَكَرَ الْجَهَنَّمِيِّينَ - قَالَ - فَقُلْتُ لَهُ يَا صَاحِبَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ مَا هَذَا الَّذِي تُحَدِّثُونَ وَاللَّهُ يَقُولُ ‏{‏ إِنَّكَ مَنْ تُدْخِلِ النَّارَ فَقَدْ أَخْزَيْتَهُ‏}‏ وَ ‏{‏ كُلَّمَا أَرَادُوا أَنْ يَخْرُجُوا مِنْهَا أُعِيدُوا فِيهَا‏}‏ فَمَا هَذَا الَّذِي تَقُولُونَ قَالَ فَقَالَ أَتَقْرَأُ الْقُرْآنَ قُلْتُ نَعَمْ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَهَلْ سَمِعْتَ بِمَقَامِ مُحَمَّدٍ - عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ - يَعْنِي الَّذِي يَبْعَثُهُ اللَّهُ فِيهِ قُلْتُ نَعَمْ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَإِنَّهُ مَقَامُ مُحَمَّدٍ صلى الله عليه وسلم الْمَحْمُودُ الَّذِي يُخْرِجُ اللَّهُ بِهِ مَنْ يُخْرِجُ ‏.‏ - قَالَ - ثُمَّ نَعَتَ وَضْعَ الصِّرَاطِ وَمَرَّ النَّاسِ عَلَيْهِ - قَالَ - وَأَخَافُ أَنْ لاَ أَكُونَ أَحْفَظُ ذَاكَ - قَالَ - غَيْرَ أَنَّهُ قَدْ زَعَمَ أَنَّ قَوْمًا يَخْرُجُونَ مِنَ النَّارِ بَعْدَ أَنْ يَكُونُوا فِيهَا - قَالَ - يَعْنِي فَيَخْرُجُونَ كَأَنَّهُمْ عِيدَانُ السَّمَاسِمِ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَيَدْخُلُونَ نَهْرًا مِنْ أَنْهَارِ الْجَنَّةِ فَيَغْتَسِلُونَ فِيهِ فَيَخْرُجُونَ كَأَنَّهُمُ الْقَرَاطِيسُ ‏.‏ فَرَجَعْنَا قُلْنَا وَيْحَكُمْ أَتُرَوْنَ الشَّيْخَ يَكْذِبُ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَرَجَعْنَا فَلاَ وَاللَّهِ مَا خَرَجَ مِنَّا غَيْرُ رَجُلٍ وَاحِدٍ أَوْ كَمَا قَالَ أَبُو نُعَيْمٍ ‏.‏"

Yazid al-Faqir said:
This view of the Khawarij (i.e. those who commit major sins and would be eternally doomed to Hell) had obsessed me, and we set out in a large group intending to perform the Hajj and then going to the people (for the propagation of the views of the Khawarij). He (the narrator) said: We happened to past by Medina and found there Jabir b. 'Abdullah sitting near a column narrating to the people (the ahadith of) the Prophet (ﷺ). When he mentioned the inhabitants of Hell, I said: O companion of the Messenger of Allah what is this that you narrate, whereas Allah says: "Verily whomsoever You shall commit to the Fire, You indeed humiliateth him" (al-Qur'an, iii. 192); and All those who endeavored to get out of that would be thrown back into it" (al-Qur'an, xxxi i. 20)? So what is it that you say? He said: Have you read the Qur'an? I said: Yes. He said: Have you heard about the (exalted) position of Muhammad (ﷺ), i.e. to which Allah would raise, him? I said: Yes. He said: Verily the position of Muhammad (ﷺ) is that of great glory and that is by which Allah would bring out whomsoever He would wish to bring out. He then described the Path (the Bridge) and the passing of the people over it, and said: I am afraid I may not have remembered (other things) but this much is still in my memory that people would come out of the Hell after having gone into it, and he said: They would come out of it as if they were the wood of the ebony tree. He (the narrator said: They would enter a river, one or the rivers of Paradise, and would bathe in it, and then come out as if they were (white like) paper. We then turned back and said: Woe be upon you! How can this old man tell a lie against the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)? We turned back (from the views of the Khawarij), and by God every one of us abandoned this (band of Khawarij) except one man. A similar statement has been made by Abu Nu'aim.
Sahih Muslim, 191 e
In-Book Reference: Book 1, Hadith 379
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Book 1, Hadith 371 (deprecated numbering scheme)

Hadith

"حَدَّثَنَا سَهْلُ بْنُ أَبِي سَهْلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي غَالِبٍ، عَنْ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ، يَقُولُ شَرُّ قَتْلَى قُتِلُوا تَحْتَ أَدِيمِ السَّمَاءِ وَخَيْرُ قَتْلَى مَنْ قَتَلُوا كِلاَبُ أَهْلِ النَّارِ قَدْ كَانَ هَؤُلاَءِ مُسْلِمِينَ فَصَارُوا كُفَّارًا ‏.‏ قُلْتُ يَا أَبَا أُمَامَةَ هَذَا شَىْءٌ تَقُولُهُ قَالَ بَلْ سَمِعْتُهُ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏.‏"

Abu Ghalib narrated that Abu Umamah said:
"(The Khawarij) are the worst of the slain who are killed under heaven, and the best of the slain are those who were killed by them. Those (Khawarij) are the dogs of Hell. Those people were Muslims but they became disbelievers." I said: "O Abu Umamah, is that your opinion?" He said: "Rather I heard it from the Messenger of Allah."
Sunan Ibn Majah, 176
In-Book Reference: Introduction, Hadith 176
English Reference: Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 176

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ الأَزْرَقُ، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنِ ابْنِ أَبِي أَوْفَى، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏"‏ الْخَوَارِجُ كِلاَبُ النَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

It was narrated that Ibn Awfa said:
"The Messenger of Allah said: 'The Khawarij are the dogs of Hell.'"
Sunan Ibn Majah, 173
In-Book Reference: Introduction, Hadith 173
English Reference: Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 173

Couldn't figure out where they are called Kāfir, kindly highlight the parts pls. Jazakumullahu khairan.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
yGoodman:

Couldn't figure out where they are called Kāfir, kindly highlight the parts pls. Jazakumullahu khairan.

Laugh rolling on the floor..

Just like sarumi said then....

Won n jade di e di e

Laughing
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Won n jade di e di e

Laughing

What are authenticity of those Hadith from Ibn Majah?
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
yGoodman:

I'm very sorry for this, I was skimming over the text in the first place so my attention was lose. wAllohi.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:51am On Apr 20, 2022
yGoodman:

What are authenticity of those Hadith from Ibn Majah?

It's there...read it
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 20, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

It's there...read it

I don't know anything about checking of Hadith all I'm sure of the the authenticity of Sahih Bukhari and Muslim.

I once heard that Ibn Majah collection does contains daef Hadiths.

I'm just asking for the grading; sahih, hasan, daef etc.

You know why I'm also asking?

Because Ibn Taymiyyah didn't use any of the Ibn Majah Hadiths you stated in his fatwa on Khawārij.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 20, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Do you even know what tasreeu means?!

LoL..

wAllohi I don't know.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 20, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Won n jade di e di e

Laughing

Were you really rolling on the floor?

Má fi irọ́ seré fa.

The prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم discourage playing with lies o.
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2022
yGoodman:

wAllohi I don't know.

Kufru... That's what tasreeu means.

You don't even know bidah is tasreeu..
Re: Refutation On Sufi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:51am On Apr 20, 2022
yGoodman:

Were you really rolling on the floor?

Má fi irọ́ seré fa.

The prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم discourage playing with lies o.

It's simply figure if speech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help Us PMB! There Is No Transparency In 'hajj Medical Team' Selection By NAHCON / Benefits Of Eating Sahuur ( The Pre-dawn Meal) / There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.