Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (86437 Views)

Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by PapaNnamdi: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You will reap what you sow whether you hide behind a keyboard to commit sin or not.

If you are not jittery, wait for concrete evidence and stop being a nuisance online.
If she is your sister, speak now so we all seek justice for your murdered sister.

No family in Africa loses a child and keep quiet. We honour and respect the dead.Twitter is a toxic and hate filled platform .I will never believe such from twitter.
Do not muddle up this serious issue. It is sad enough whether it is fake news or real and that is why the best thing to do is await confirmation.
Shut up
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Shut up
Mr Nnamdi the ipob terrorist, your evil plan towards Nigerians like Chinelo has failed again.
I will never ever believe you evil lot always wishing that evil befalls Nigerians because I know that twitter has been hijacked by you evil terrorists.
Until her family or FG confirms it, I pray for her and others that she is alive and recovers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Tchinaidi(m): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Being in a world cup is the least of our problems.At this point we don't deserve to qualify for Any tornament until we are ready to fix this country.We sure have a long way to go.RIP Dr Chinelo cry cry
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Superboss: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Only evil hate filled cannibalistic ipob terrorists like you will rejoice over death of anyone. You made twitter the horrible hate filled place it is today and I will never again believe any news from twitter because it is full of evil people like you.
I will await confirmation from her family or FG.

The most useless animals we have seen since that idiot called Buhari emerged are the South West Buharists.
They are so hopeless and useless that they can drink Buhari's urine and eat his faeces because of power.
Ordinarily, I don't reply or engage nincompoops like you but, but of ur wickedness to the extent of denial the obvious. I had to reply u.
May the death of Dr.Chinelo, who died in that train attack and which you have denied visit u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by jojoki: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is just so sad. Really saddened by the nature of her demise. RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Superboss:

The most useless animals we have seen since that idiot called Buhari emerged are the South West Buharists.
They are so hopeless and useless that they can drink Buhari's urine and eat his faeces because of power.
Ordinarily, I don't reply or engage nincompoops like you but, but of ur wickedness to the extent of denial the obvious. I had to reply u.
May the death of Dr.Chinelo, who died in that train attack and which you have denied visit u.
Your hate and bitterness for Nigeria and Nigerians will consume you.

The evil and death you wish upon others because of your hatred for Buhari will visit you . In life you sow curses and you reap curses.
Nigeria will never ever bless you because all you sow in Nigeria is curses and death that you will eventually reap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by heniford2: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
May her soul Rest in peace
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Superboss: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Your hate and bitterness for Nigeria and Nigerians will consume you.

The evil and death you wish upon others because of your hatred for Buhari will visit you . In life you sow curses and you reap curses.
Nigeria will never ever bless you because all you sow in Nigeria is curses and death that you will eventually reap.

Your bigotry and hate will continue to make u useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Anaerobi(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You are the evil one wishing evil and death upon others!

Anyway, so sorry about that 1st statement, it was out of anger.

But seriously, your 1st statement about this issue is demoralizing, it's heartbreaking.... I didn't expect such statement.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Arielle: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Truth will still come out.
Past gory images on twitter have turned out to be fake.
I believe she has a family and one should expect to hear from them by now.

This should not be another lekkilies where suddenly all those reportedly killed turned out alive or having no relatives come out to state that any of their relative missing or dead.
Never again will we allow twitter be used to peddle fake news and hate news.

Her family should please speak up. Twitter is not her family or family compound.

Those speaking ill of Nigeria because they hate Buhari will reap what they sow.

If you sow good in Nigeria, good you will reap and if you sow curses, curses and badluck you will eventually reap from Nigeria. Nigeria will never bless you and whatever you sow in Nigeria will wilt and die.
Shut the hell up, you evil disgusting little troll.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Superboss:

Your bigotry and hate will continue to make u useless
You are the bigot and hate filled evil one who will reap the evil you are wishing upon Nigeria and Nigerians.

How requesting you to pray for her healing until her family or FG confirms the news touched a raw part of you is quite obvious. You are full of hate and bitterness.
You will reap the evil and death you wish upon others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Nwaotu10(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
I pity Igbos still residing in North.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Benzemma(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=Vaughanlanrewaj post=111467631]
You will reap what you sow whether you hide behind a keyboard to commit sin or not.

If you are not jittery, wait for concrete evidence and stop being a nuisance online.
If she is your sister, speak now so we all seek justice for your murdered sister.

No family in Africa loses a child and keep quiet. We honour and respect the dead.Twitter is a toxic and hate filled platform .I will never believe such from twitter.
Do not muddle up this serious issue. It is sad enough whether it is fake news or real and that is why the best thing to do is await confirmation.[/quote

May you lose your own soon, if you have any, so that you or your family will not keep silent but come out to announce it on television and radio.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Arielle:

Shut the hell up, you evil disgusting little troll.
It takes a disgusting troll to know one.
Your evil thoughts towards Nigeria and Nigerians all the time will not succeed! You will reap the evil you sow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Arielle: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
SarakiBukola:
Very stupid question:

"Are you dead now? "
Does anyone know who that idiot is? I trust Nigerians, they will soon ferret him out.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Thetruthshallse(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
I truly hope the evil British empire are enjoying the the news coming out of Nigeria. This is a country not meant to be. But because of their evil ways, you lump different people with different Outlook to life together. It shall not be well with the evil Britain.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=Benzemma post=111473499][/quote]
The death and evil you pronounce and sow will visit you.
In life you reap what you sow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Superboss: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You are the bigot and hate filled evil one who will reap the evil you are wishing upon Nigeria and Nigerians.

How requesting you to pray for her healing until her family or FG confirms the news touched a raw part of you is quite obvious. You are full of hate and bitterness.
You will reap the evil and death you wish upon others.

Now, I know how most unfortunate you are.
Very delusional urchins masquerading as citizens.
How many ppl's death has ur FG confirmed?
You are hopelessly waiting for FG's confirmation of her death so that you continue laugh at ur stupidity?
Well, mysterious death will invade ur household for being this idiotic
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Arielle: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
lexy2014:

theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 presidency Nigerialabalaba shooyie ovamboland benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg NGpatriot aufbauh lordviccodaguru blackpanda leodeking
You forgot that misbegotten toad called vaughanlanrewaj or whatever stupid mouthful he calls himself.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by afamaustin(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria HV collapse technically
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Anaerobi:

Anyway, so sorry about that 1st statement, it was out of anger.

But seriously, your 1st statement about this issue is demoralizing, it's heartbreaking.... I didn't expect such statement.
Apologies accepted. My first statement is out of sincerity. We have travelled this road before and these evil horrible people took everyone for a ride by sending gory images of people as murdered by soldiers in order to incite us and they remained unpunished till today.

I never by any inkling completely ruled out the possibility but I will rather pray that she is alive since no credible source had confirmed her death.
As far as I am concerned, for as long as this news is from the hate filled toxic twitter, I will never believe she is dead. I will rather wait and while waiting pray for her and others and their families.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
safesurfer:

Omo, na u sabi o. This one don pass me. If you have a mindset of "this people hate me" na hateful vibes and energy go dey attracted to you, bros.
Thank God not all Igbos have had the same experience with Yorubas and vice versa.
igbos don't have time for bitter rivalry, I have told u what I observed in yoruba people, igbos will cross Niger and come to yoruba land and build and live their , what stops yorubas of doing same , they keep saying igbos don't sell their lands to outsider, come to oba Anambra state I have 2 plot of lands I want to sell, if u have 20m i will sell it to you because that's the current value, ask urs why we have more yoruba speaking igbos than igbo speaking yorubas, since my whole life I never seen yoruba person speaking igbo fluently but come to lagos average igbo person in lagos speaks yoruba language... u people should stop hating people that care less of ur existence

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Arielle:

You forgot that misbegotten toad called vaughanlanrewaj or whatever stupid mouthful he calls himself.
mr ipob terrorist, it takes a misbegotten toad to know one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by MartinsD12(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
FactBoyz:
More Photos of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits At Kaduna-Abuja Train (Graphic Photos)

According to Adeyanju Deji,

"Dr. Chinelo working & making a honest living in St. Gerald hospital in Kaduna had just recently resigned and planning to move out of the country this Friday for something better. She was among those who was shot in the bombed Kaduna-Abuja train. She has now died. Attached herein is her last tweet.

May Buhari not happen to all of us.

Anyone can be a victim of this incompetence. RIP! -

Culled from Twitter & IG"

We all mourn with the family of the deceased and console them for this huge loss.

Sadly, some people mocked her before she passed away.

By Factboyz
What's all these madness with social media , she was shot instead of getting medical attention she is tweeting I have been shot pray for me what madness is this now why not seek for medical care
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Superboss:

Now, I know how most unfortunate you are.
Very delusional urchins masquerading as citizens.
How many ppl's death has ur FG confirmed?
You are hopelessly waiting for FG's confirmation of her death so that you continue laugh at ur stupidity?
Well, mysterious death will invade ur household for being this idiotic
The death and evil you prayed for will visit you. In life, you reap what you sow.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by crackhouse(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Was she raped before killing her? Why is she half naked? Buhari come and see what u have reduced this country to.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Anaerobi(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Apologies accepted. My first statement is out of sincerity. We have travelled this road before and these evil horrible people took everyone for a ride by sending gory images of people as murdered by soldiers in order to incite us and they remained unpunished till today.

I never by any inkling completely ruled out the possibility but I will rather pray that she is alive since no credible source had confirmed her death.
As far as I am concerned, for as long as this news is from the hate filled toxic twitter, I will never believe she is dead. I will rather wait and while waiting pray for her and others and their families.

Nobody wishes her death.

But check well.

Punch
Sahara
PM newspaper
Nation News.

All carries the news. Or are they not a reliable source?

You may be a strong fan of Buhari,but let's call a spade a spade,

Mohammadu Buhari is a disappointment to Nigeria.

As for the Young Dr, She's Dead.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Superboss: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

The death and evil you prayed for will visit you. In life, you reap what you sow.

Death and evil come to those who are wicked.
Your wickedness, bigotry, hatred for Igbos and anything Igbo will bring ur death quicker.
Sane minds are needed in this life, not worthless and hateful souls like u.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by sulaak(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Please remove the graphic image of the doctor, it is very disrespectful.

RIP DR Chinelo
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by femshadrach(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Truth will still c noome out.

This should not be another lekkilies where suddenly all those reportedly killed turned out alive or having no relatives come out to state that any of their relative missing or dead.

Her family should please speak up. Twitter is not her family or family compound.

If you sow good in Nigeria, good you will reap and if you sow curses, curses and badluck you will eventually reap from Nigeria. Nigeria will never bless you and whatever you sow in Nigeria will wilt and die.
Permit me to say this to you sir...... You are sick upstair......... Walking dead
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by MYMINDER(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sometimes, you don't need to meet someone in person to know they are truly evil and lost the conscience they had when they were born. You are one terrible human being. You are in the right environment nonetheless.

Vaughanlanrewaj:
Truth will still come out.

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Preciousgift90: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=Vaughanlanrewaj post=111467631]

No family in Africa loses a child and keep quiet. We honour and respect the dead.Twitter is a toxic and hate filled platform .I will never believe such news from ipob arm of twitter.

Do not muddle up this serious issue. It is sad enough whether it is fake news or real and that is why the best thing to do is await confirmation.[/quote

You sound so wicked and inconsiderate. Keep supporting evil. Thank God you knows what ever you sow you must reap. Don't worry, it is a universal law, you will surely reap bountifully for this your nonsense comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers / Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) / Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.