Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (86449 Views)

Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Anaerobi:

Nobody wishes her death.

But check well.

Punch
Sahara
PM newspaper
Nation News.

All carries the news. Or are they not a reliable source?

You may be a strong fan of Buhari,but let's call a spade a spade,

Mohammadu Buhari is a disappointment to Nigeria.

As for the Young Dr, She's Dead.
Dear ma, I am a Nigerian who wish and pray for the best for my fellow Nigerians.
The OP posted pictures and tweet. Please go to page 1.
I do not consider twitter as credible and I know that it is just a matter of time that her family or FG will announce names of the victims. Waiting and praying during such time is what every one should do! The problem is that most folks especially the ipob terrorists are mocking the victims!
I am not defending FG by waiting for their official announcement. Buhari will never ever send killers after Nigerians and while we blame him for the security lapses it does niot mean we should not unite to demand justice for the victims and pray for them.
I insist, until FG or her family confirms her dead, I will rather wish her alive.
There are too much toxic and hateful ipob terrorists on this thread and I will never allow them to bully me.
Every Nigerian is my brother or sister and I love my fatherland Nigeria. Whoever blesses Nigeria will be blessed and whoever curses Nigeria shall be cursed!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
femshadrach:

Permit me to say this to you sir...... You are sick upstair......... Walking dead
It takes a sick walking dead to know one.
You will reap the evil thoughts you sow. Your despicable hate and bittetmess for Nigeria and Nigerians will comsume you hateful ipob terrorist.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by olibeans: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria, the best country in the world.
Nigerians are paying the ultimate price for ONE NIGERIA.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by TheNoble007(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
And yet some maniacs will choose to vote for an old wrecked man in the coming election. When popular footballers and many more are bought with money to the dismay of a few lot. I feel fire in my bones.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by femshadrach(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

It takes a sick walking dead to know one.
You will reap the evil thoughts you sow. Your despicable hate and bittetmess for Nigeria and Nigerians will comsume you hateful ipob terrorist.

Nobody hate Nigerian you dis Idiot Pro-Buhari..,... You were here commending him( I also pray what happened to those families in agony will also happen to you) if e sure for you say Amen!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Zulu2022: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hope the British and Americans are seen this I can do nothing about this, wit them supporting the government with any support fr atleast citizen, knowing the have power to interfere in the nation affair,is well,we have warned them,ibos nd Yoruba ND other tribe should Liv this tribe nd there land for them,let the northern teacher nd doctors help Dem over there
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Superboss:

Death and evil come to those who are wicked.
Your wickedness, bigotry, hatred for Igbos and anything Igbo will bring ur death quicker.
Sane minds are needed in this life, not worthless and hateful souls like u.
You hateful bigoted evil dregs like you are the ones bringing odium and disrespect to the noble igbo race. Your clannish bigotry will consume you. Chinelo is not a member of your ipob terrorist group, she is a Nigerian and my sister.
Your evil terrorist group cannibalising innocent Nigerians in SE will not defeat our resolve to defeat evil forces like you.
You will reap the evil and death you wish upon Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Anaerobi(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Dear ma, I am a Nigerian who wish and pray for the best for my fellow Nigerians.
The OP posted pictures and tweet. Please go to page 1.
I do not consider twitter as credible and I know that it is just a matter of time that her family or FG will announce names of the victims. Waiting and praying during such time is what every one should do! The problem is that most folks especially the ipob terrorists are mocking the victims!
I am not defending FG by waiting for their official announcement. Buhari will never ever send killers after Nigerians and while we blame him for the security lapses it does niot mean we should not unite to demand justice for the victims and pray for them.
I insist, until FG or her family confirms her dead, I will rather wish her alive.
There are too much toxic and hateful ipob terrorists on this thread and I will never allow them to bully me.
Every Nigerian is my brother or sister and I love my fatherland Nigeria. Whoever blesses Nigeria will be blessed and whoever curses Nigeria shall be cursed!

Smiles.... Bro, you need to change the way to reason things please.

You have your phone with you, how do you expect the family to come out now they're in pain to start talking about the love one the lost?

If you know and understand the rules guiding journalism, you won't have made that statement. "Until the FG or Family" more than 5 Nation newspaper carried the news and you are still making blind aguemeny?

Saying that Ipob wish her dead made me conclude you seems to be the type that is never remorse for an act.
The Young girl name is Chinelo, and She's igbo.... What does that mean to you?

Brodaman, you need to change for your own good.

Have a nice day.

Shallom.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by turbotech11: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yoruba...... Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Gentleman001: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Truth will still come out.
Past gory images on twitter have turned out to be fake.
I believe she has a family and one should expect to hear from them by now.

This should not be another lekkilies where suddenly all those reportedly killed turned out alive or having no relatives come out to state that any of their relative missing or dead.
Never again will we allow twitter be used to peddle fake news and hate news.

Her family should please speak up. Twitter is not her family or family compound.

Those speaking ill of Nigeria because they hate Buhari will reap what they sow.

If you sow good in Nigeria, good you will reap and if you sow curses, curses and badluck you will eventually reap from Nigeria. Nigeria will never bless you and whatever you sow in Nigeria will wilt and die.

I don’t know your age or who you are. But no matter how wise you think you are, How knowledgeable you think you are, even at instance where other people’s story don’t make sense to you, please learn how not to judge people. May God not test you with situations beyond your power...
You wouldn’t be writing this as human..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Anaerobi:

Smiles.... Bro, you need to change the way to reason things please.

You have your phone with you, how do you expect the family to come out now they're in pain to start talking about the love one the lost?

If you know and understand the rules guiding journalism, you won't have made that statement. "Until the FG or Family" more than 5 Nation newspaper carried the news and you are still making blind aguemeny?

Saying that Ipob wish her dead made me conclude you seems to be the type that is never remorse for an act.
The Young girl name is Chinelo, and She's igbo.... What does that mean to you?

Brodaman, you need to change for your own good.

Have a nice day.

Shallom.
You need to check page 1 again. I insist,I will not believe twitter as a source.

I will wait for the FG and or the family to confirm it.
I did not go to school to play ludo and be led by the nose and not filter what I see and read.
Never again. I pray for all the victims and their families.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Very wicked man
That GUY shouldn't dwell among Living Things.
Was he expecting the DEAD to type "YES I am DEAD" or what?
Is he demented?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
femshadrach:

Nobody hate Nigerian you dis Idiot Pro-Buhari..,... You were here commending him( I also pray what happened to those families in agony will also happen to you) if e sure for you say Amen!
The evil you gloat about and sow you will reap in your life.
In life you reap what you sow.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Advision: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Your hate for buhari that always makes you wish evil upon Nigeria and Nigerians will eventually consume you.
The evil you wish upon others will visit you first because you reap what you sow in life.

I knew you evil lot deliberately used twitter as usual and I repeat, only the less discerning will not query your intention.
If you did not kill her and confirmed her dead, you should not get jittery and spiteful because I insisted that I will never believe any negative news from ipob hijacked twitter because of my past experience

I will not bow to your negative evil and toxic ipob terrorism .
Until her family or FG confirms her dead, I wish her soonest recovery and pray she is alive the same way those you reported dead during endsars turned out to be alive

Just checking, you are the freeloader that started as Buhari's bmc cum Tinub bmc...

I hope tinubu will give you something else doing when nigerian throws his presidential ambition into the bin

Also, hw is everyone who critises buhari , ipob? you guys need to do better in selling your candidates, if at all there is something to sell there
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
alsudan:
Your only crime was being a Nigerian under the government of the dullard

You lost hope in the shithole, applied for your papers and got your work permit.

The plan was to leave Nigeria and Buharis Bandits behind on Friday, but they got to you first.

How many more of our best brains are we gonna allow Buharis government kill or lose to brain drain.

God Rest your Soul Doctor Chinelo.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
obiekunie01:
just see how these evil regime wasted our daughter!

all the lineage of anybody in this evil party will receive 2 times the recompense for the murder of this innocent girl!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by OmoOdua3: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Truth will still come out.
Past gory images on twitter have turned out to be fake.
I believe she has a family and one should expect to hear from them by now.

This should not be another lekkilies where suddenly all those reportedly killed turned out alive or having no relatives come out to state that any of their relative missing or dead.
Never again will we allow twitter be used to peddle fake news and hate news.

Her family should please speak up. Twitter is not her family or family compound.

Those speaking ill of Nigeria because they hate Buhari will reap what they sow.

If you sow good in Nigeria, good you will reap and if you sow curses, curses and badluck you will eventually reap from Nigeria. Nigeria will never bless you and whatever you sow in Nigeria will wilt and die.

Vaughan Lanrewaju, the Owner of ”FreeStuffsNG" Moniker, the Ultimate Tinubu`s servant.
Will it be well with you? As the Lord lives, we shall all see.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Advision:

Just checking, you are the freeloader that started as Buhari's bmc cum Tinub bmc...

I hope tinubu will give you something else doing when nigerian throws his presidential ambition into the bin

Also, hw is everyone who critises buhari , ipob? you guys need to do better in selling your candidates, if at all there is something to sell there

All you see is politics and that is why you pollute this thread with your hatred and bigotry against Buhari.

This is a time most citizens unite to beat evil forces but to hateful lots like you, anyone saying otherwise is supporting Buhari. How can evil forces maul down our own citizens and we can not unite to insist that those evil forces be dealt with just beggars belief. No terrorist should be allowed to go scot free killing or wounding a Nigerian!

You will reap the evil thoughts you have towards Nigeria and Nigerians in your life.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by OmoOdua3: 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Wahalla.

Ụmụ ekwensu are indeed real

You are pure definition of "nwa ekwensu"

Ignore that Worm. He is also the Owner of "”FreeStuffsNG" Moniker. He is one of Tinubu`s servants. His conscience is dead like that of his BMC Colleagues.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by OmoOdua3: 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kam2021:
Tufiakwa gi....tueeehhhhhh

Ignore that Worm. He is also the Owner of "”FreeStuffsNG" Moniker. He is one of Tinubu`s servants. His conscience is dead like that of his BMC Colleagues.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Rawhumper(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
She was raped ooo so this people had time to rape.

This country.....useless Buhari.

st=111466939]More Photos of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits At Kaduna-Abuja Train (Graphic Photos)

According to Adeyanju Deji,

"Dr. Chinelo working & making a honest living in St. Gerald hospital in Kaduna had just recently resigned and planning to move out of the country this Friday for something better. She was among those who was shot in the bombed Kaduna-Abuja train. She has now died. Attached herein is her last tweet.

May Buhari not happen to all of us.

Anyone can be a victim of this incompetence. RIP! -

Culled from Twitter & IG"

We all mourn with the family of the deceased and console them for this huge loss.

Sadly, some people mocked her before she passed away.

By Factboyz[/quote]
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Golan007: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nwaotu10:
I pity Igbos still residing in North.

They are easy pickings in the east as well.

Dr. Akunyili suffered same fate.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by hollywater: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
FactBoyz:
More Photos of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits At Kaduna-Abuja Train (Graphic Photos)

According to Adeyanju Deji,

"Dr. Chinelo working & making a honest living in St. Gerald hospital in Kaduna had just recently resigned and planning to move out of the country this Friday for something better. She was among those who was shot in the bombed Kaduna-Abuja train. She has now died. Attached herein is her last tweet.

May Buhari not happen to all of us.

Anyone can be a victim of this incompetence. RIP! -

Culled from Twitter & IG"

We all mourn with the family of the deceased and console them for this huge loss.

Sadly, some people mocked her before she passed away.

By Factboyz
I don't think so,however, if i should said the truth, there are a lot of my Igbos Brothers and sisters that see nothing wrong with living in the North. The Ladies are worse. They will rather die than to leave Abuja.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by bahdpersona(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Investigative:
SW bmc are so @vil
Imagine the dude claiming
what gave you got to say about this?

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Rawhumper(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Watch how fools will still vote for him after he said he build on that dullards legacy.

As for Abolore, his own death will be sudden and swift, useless heartless selfish scumbags.

And it seems she was raped, so they had enough ample time to rape around.... Chai!!

quote author=FactBoyz post=111467080]It is sad people doubted this. Even on Twitter, some bmc guys mocked the girl as she cried that she has been shot. Now, they are dragging those who mocked her.

Well, Asiwaju said he would build on Buhari's legacy. People will still vote the wrong people in 2023.[/quote]
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by pmc01(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You will reap what you sow whether you hide behind a keyboard to commit sin or not.

If you are not jittery, wait for concrete evidence and stop being a nuisance online.
If she is your sister, speak now so we all seek justice for your murdered sister.

No family in Africa loses a child and keep quiet. We honour and respect the dead.Twitter is a toxic and hate filled platform .I will never believe such news from ipob arm of twitter.

Do not muddle up this serious issue. It is sad enough whether it is fake news or real and that is why the best thing to do is await confirmation.

You are mad! Raving mad!

You should be banned permanently on this forum. Fool!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Advision: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

All you see is politics and that is why you pollute this thread with your hatred and bigotry against Buhari.

This is a time most citizens unite to beat evil forces but to hateful lots like you, anyone saying otherwise is supporting Buhari. How can evil forces maul down our own citizens and we can not unite to insist that those evil forces be dealt with just beggars belief. No terrorist should be allowed to go scot free killing or wounding a Nigerian!
You will reap the evil thoughts you have towards Nigeria and Nigerians in your life.

If you are still able to use your brain cells, I will leave you to draw conclusion between your dispicable comments and your fellow bmc.

I dont intend to drag it with you though, arguement with a bmc is a waste of time. same with those pushing the deadbeat tinubu.

Your disgusting lack of empathy is enough reason for anyone to knw that tinubu should never have anything to do in abuja. so I am not surprised...your mentor was also the one that mocked people complaining of herdsmen attacks.

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by bahdpersona(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:
Yolloba
here you have your flatt head fellow Igbo

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by pmc01(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

It is you who is deserving of all the evil that can befall a human. Ode oshi.

May God's wrath descend on your evil soul.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
pmc01:

You are mad! Raving mad!

You should be banned permanently on this forum. Fool!
It takes a raving mad foish perdon to know one wink
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Anaerobi(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You need to check page 1 again. I insist,I will not believe twitter as a source.

I will wait for the FG and or the family to confirm it.
I did not go to school to play ludo and be led by the nose and not filter what I see and read.
Never again. I pray for all the victims and their families.

I said .. PM. News, Punch, Channels news, Nation News are all said the young girl died... Are you trying to say those news aren't reliable?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The country has become a failed State under Buhari

May Nigeria never happen to you ... cry cry cry

I thought most Nairalanders have always attacked those who left the country for many reasons..
Some have said NO PLACE like Home.
And Truly speaking "NO PLACE like Naija"
You see, this is one reason I encourage people to leave Nigeria for at least a better nation.
We already have limited time on earth and Nigeria can only shorten that further.
It's the reality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers / Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) / Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.