Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (86497 Views)

Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by nkemoma(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Truth will still come out.
Past gory images on twitter have turned out to be fake.
I believe she has a family and one should expect to hear from them by now.

This should not be another lekkilies where suddenly all those reportedly killed turned out alive or having no relatives come out to state that any of their relative missing or dead.
Never again will we allow twitter be used to peddle fake news and hate news.

Her family should please speak up. Twitter is not her family or family compound.

Those speaking ill of Nigeria because they hate Buhari will reap what they sow.

If you sow good in Nigeria, good you will reap and if you sow curses, curses and badluck you will eventually reap from Nigeria. Nigeria will never bless you and whatever you sow in Nigeria.

God punish your generation.

Ewu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Reference:

With all due respect.
Be human and keep silent in these circumstance.
Your posts are dehumanising your person.
You will need that humanity in the future.
The internet never forgets.
Just walk away.
These are the words you spare for hateful bigoted bitter folks whose stock in trade is spreading hate online among Nigerians.
Folks you are being sympathetic to have made twitter a toxic and hate filled platform that nothing good ever comes out of twitter.
Awaiting confirmation from her family and FG is the sane and sensible thing to do because we have been taken on this route before and then realized that the gory pictures were fake and the people reportedly dead were alive.
Twitter has been hijacked by evil ipob terrorists and I will never believe them!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by AgentGoat: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
What dfuvk!!? This is too bad
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
sad
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Invictuse: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Does this tales by moonlight apply to everyone killed during the years of the PDP ruling Nigeria or you go change mouth so I know where to start with your brand of foolishness.

alsudan:
Your only crime was being a Nigerian under the government of the dullard

You lost hope in the shithole, applied for your papers and got your work permit.

The plan was to leave Nigeria and Buharis Bandits behind on Friday, but they got to you first.

How many more of our best brains are we gonna allow Buharis government kill or lose to brain drain.

God Rest your Soul Doctor Chinelo.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by sirjosh(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
May her soul rest in peace ,

Where is that fool that have being saying these are Twit are all lies to discredit the APC govt?

I hope he will also tell us that these Picture are also Fake.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Dyke15(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

The evil and death you just prayed for will visit you because you will reap what you sow in life.
You wish evil on others, it visits your abode first.
Your evil ilk filled twitter with hate and I will never ever believe anything from twitter.
I will await confirmation from her family or FG. You hate and evil upon Nigeria will visit you first. You are always wishing evil upon Nigeria because of hate in your heart and you will reap the evil in your heart.
Don't panic man coz her soul is hot and won't get cold till justice is served including those supporting Buhari till now.
Just be calm till what awaits u arrives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Invictuse: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sebi na Asiwaju kill her now. The brain of many of you Igbos just can't cease to be foolish I swear.

FactBoyz:
It is sad people doubted this. Even on Twitter, some bmc guys mocked the girl as she cried that she has been shot. Now, they are dragging those who mocked her.

Well, Asiwaju said he would build on Buhari's legacy. People will still vote the wrong people in 2023.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by freshkpomo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mannabbqgrill seugmsg Freestuffsng ilovedemmanna benuejosh Useni1 Azeez
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
nkemoma:

God punish your generation.

Ewu
Ipob terrorist nkem, the evil and death you just prayed for will visit you because you will reap what you sow in life.
When you wish evil upon others it happens to you. It is your hateful lot who made twitter a hate filled platform it is today.
I will never ever believe any news from your ipob twitter arm even if you cyberbully me from today till tomorrow.
Your hate will consume you not me because I have nothing but love.
Until I get the confirmation from her family or FG, I wish her soonest recovery and pray she is alive.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hypocritical moderators that deleted my report and leave this to still stay.

Is this not violation of rule 2?
AsampeteNwaanyi:
sorry to say this
yoruba Muslims are evil.
worse than Bokoharam and fulani herdsmen
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by teepain: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Investigative:
SW bmc are so @vil
Imagine the dude claiming

It was very insensitive of the guy asking stupidly "Are you dead now?" Where is our humanity for crying out loud! May the souls of Chinelo and others rest in peace. It could have been anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Invitationn: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Where are the doubting Thomas

Everything na joke to them

Let's take back our country, let's vote for those who truly care about it

Let's look for those who are not paying lips service to the youth!
Any suggestions?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by hotwax: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Investigative:
SW bmc are so @vil
Imagine the dude claiming

lets call this man out...oloriburuku eda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
safesurfer:

I'm Yoruba. I don't hate Igbo, okay?
However there are some overzealous, hate-filled humans in my tribe who assume everything must be looked at from tribal and political perspectives. No single humanity in them at all.

As I argued earlier, even the northerners kept shut knowing fully well that this tragedy was bound to happen at some point. But some useless people living in Lagos and Oyo felt they knew better, that nothing of such happened.

Very vile human beings. The moment people begin to look at human suffering from political and tribal lenses, I begin to hate them already.
forget about moniker.. most yorubas I have met in this life are all the same, my sister's friend Runke from ogun state that came to squat in our house that year, turned my sister against me , always telling her am beating her daughter I took as mine, Yusuf Abiola former colleague of mine ganged up with other national against me, despite I hold no grudges, i was very helpful, brotherly and tolerance despite qm his senior in work I treat him like blood brother, but he keep reporting me to my Hr , until they served him same hot beans he was preparing for me and sacked and disgraced him instead of me, current place am working now, tunde has started showing that yoruba hatred towards me always trying to find faults in my work, yoruba people always sees igbos as rivals which I don't think igbos has any time for that rivalry contest with them.. imagine an ediot asking this innocent girl if she's not dead yet... yoruba hatred for igbos is the reason Nigeria is in this kind of mess we are today.... let them vote for another clown in 2023... no be all of us go suffer am
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Invictuse: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
This your wail is of no consequences. If she died on the train hold those responsible accountable not someone expressing an unbiased opinion on NL. The evil you wish others may it never depart your household fr this generation to eternity. You can rot in hell.

obiekunie01:

YOUR ILK DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED HUMAN!

FOR THIS COMMENT, MAY THE UNIVERSE MAKE SURE FROM THIS DAY FORWARD THAT EVIL NEVER DEPART FROM YOU!

FROM YOUR MORNING TILL YOUR NIGHT, EVIL WILL DWELL WITH YOU!!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Dyke15:
Don't panic man coz her soul is hot and won't get cold till justice is served including those supporting Buhari till now.
Just be calm till what awaits u arrives
You probably killed her then Mr ipob terrorist.
I will not bow to your negative evil and toxic ipob terrorism .
Until her family or FG confirms her dead, I wish her soonest recovery and pray she is alive the same way those you reported dead during endsars turned out to be alive
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by stanisbaratheon: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
some will soon start saying nobody died. watch and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Advision: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Truth will still come out.
Past gory images on twitter have turned out to be fake.
I believe she has a family and one should expect to hear from them by now.

This should not be another lekkilies where suddenly all those reportedly killed turned out alive or having no relatives come out to state that any of their relative missing or dead.
Never again will we allow twitter be used to peddle fake news and hate news.

Her family should please speak up. Twitter is not her family or family compound.

Those speaking ill of Nigeria because they hate Buhari will reap what they sow.

If you sow good in Nigeria, good you will reap and if you sow curses, curses and badluck you will eventually reap from Nigeria. Nigeria will never bless you and whatever you sow in Nigeria.

another senseless one speaks .

What exactly does buhari give you guys to make you drop your basic sense of reasoning and self-respect?

Please if you have nothing better to say , keep quiet.

At least I noted some hardcore BMC monikers that have learnt that.

You support buhari not, no true nationalist can say the country isnt in a very sorry state right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Invictuse: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
That is problem for your Igbo father to deal with. I am a Yoruba christian n you lunatic foolish despicable igbos make me sick. Who is worse, filled with hatred bigotry n foolishness like all you dead brain Igbos ?!

AsampeteNwaanyi:
sorry to say this
yoruba Muslims are evil.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by hotwax: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
MrSeth:
They probably found her using her phone then shot her...

Still confused on how she was shot at that spot and was still able to tweet that without panic.

Was even thinking it was a leg shot or something.

dont mind her. She is probably a PDP follower trying to use her death to soil APC..

Lets blame her for her death...

ani many nigerians will not die well...

many of you are cursed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Invictuse: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
How many empathy did your household show to those killed from other tribe or you fools think we forget how you mock the Yorubas when they were attacked n ran into Cotonu.

kettykings:
These BMC folks are so brazenly satanic and diabolical not even sympathy or empathy, Tufiakwa , may vultures never be good in anything
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by FactBoyz: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Invictuse:
Sebi na Asiwaju kill her now. The brain of many of you Igbos just can't cease to be foolish I swear.

lol
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
When they want to use you to fight IPOB they call you fefellow Nigerian after that your OMO IBO AND IPOBIAN

During election nobody will trust you after election let's join hands and build Nigeria

If you haven't understood how Nigeria works for Igbo's then your not a very smart Igbo man

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Austin4lif: 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You will reap what you sow whether you hide behind a keyboard to commit sin or not.

If you are not jittery, wait for concrete evidence and stop being a nuisance online.
If she is your sister, speak now so we all seek justice for your murdered sister.

No family in Africa loses a child and keep quiet. We honour and respect the dead.Twitter is a toxic and hate filled platform .I will never believe such from twitter.
Do not muddle up this serious issue. It is sad enough whether it is fake news or real and that is why the best thing to do is await confirmation.
I dnt think u are a matured adult, you sound like a street tout. If you think Kaduna is safe , please try coming by road.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Advision:

another senseless one speaks .

What exactly does buhari give you guys to make you drop your basic sense of reasoning and self-respect?

Please if you have nothing better to say , keep quiet.

At least I noted some hardcore BMC monikers that have learnt that.

You support buhari not, no true nationalist can say the country isnt in a very sorry state right now.
Your hate for buhari that always makes you wish evil upon Nigeria and Nigerians will eventually consume you.
The evil you wish upon others will visit you first because you reap what you sow in life.

I knew you evil lot deliberately used twitter as usual and I repeat, only the less discerning will not query your intention.
If you did not kill her and confirmed her dead, you should not get jittery and spiteful because I insisted that I will never believe any negative news from ipob hijacked twitter because of my past experience

I will not bow to your negative evil and toxic ipob terrorism .
Until her family or FG confirms her dead, I wish her soonest recovery and pray she is alive the same way those you reported dead during endsars turned out to be alive
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Ambassadors: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
sorry to say this
yoruba Muslims are evil.
Not only Yolloba Muslims lol... There was one I recommended to work in a firm I consult, the next thing he planned for my termination almost immediately he started the job. I fear those people lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
Austin4lif:
I dnt think u are a matured adult, you sound like a street tout. If you think Kaduna is safe , please try coming by road.
Mr ipob terrorist Austin. Eniola Badmus and others you shared their gory pictures of being shot to death during endsars are still alive.
I wish and pray that she is still alive and recuperating. I will never ever believe any news from twitter because it is full of bitter hateful folks like you.
I will only believe she is dead if her family or FG confirms it.
Meanwhile,I will keep praying for her and others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) / Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.