Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,732 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride (22677 Views)

Can You Meet A Good Partner In The Club? / Lady Kills Her Lesbian Partner Because She Caught Her Sleeping With A Man / “don’t Choose Your Life Partner Because You Want To Please Society”-ibidunni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Boogyman557: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by bigdammyj: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yes but, life goes on
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by kingemaker(m): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Jeon(f): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
SAME PPL SHOUTING LOVE DON'T EXIST
mtchwee.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by CoronaVirusPro: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
I use to love beans so much way back. It was a daily thing and probably the reason I am tall. I just don't know what happened between us, I detest it so much now and not had a spoon in a decade.

I ate that meal everyday for like a decade of my life. I doubt if I would ever be inlove with anything again like the way I did with beans

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by DryMouth: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by DaddyRochie1642: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
I use to love beans so much way back. It was a daily thing and probably the reason I am tall. I just don't know what happened between us, I detest it so much now and not had a spoon in a decade.

I ate that meal everyday for like a decade of my life. I doubt if I would ever be love with anything again like the way I did with beans

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by tillaman(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
More like a terrible partner lost a good man like cause she’s proud and self centered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
JosephXavier:
I am always the good partner

LOL
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Anaerobi:
No, I think she lost me.

Because am sorry and thank you is something I learn to say freely.
Damn man no redpill shit but !!
Your last paragraph says why she left
Unlearn man tho u can choose to perish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Firstcitizen: 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria is too corrupt and morally bankrupt to call anyone good
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by ukpahu(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=JosephXavier post=111474444] I am always the good partner[/quote i know this guy in the picture
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by MedicH: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
well, she was great in bed, gave me the best knacks ever and cooks great meal too but local man needs a woman that can disagree with me at times, make we sort of fight small so i ghosted her, blocked on all channels and even changed apartment.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Lewisdinho(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
As a false prophet you shouldn't allow all your female members to cook for you.
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet, I'm very humble and loving especially to my female members, so they reciprocate by taking turns to cook for me. So I've never lost any relationship due to pride.

This I have seen.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Arielle: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Romanoff:
Everyone here is the one that was lost due to pride.

None lost a partner because of pride.

Awon weyrey dey disguise.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Mrbenny001: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
A305:
Op you need to realize something.

No two people in a relationship can ever be equal. There has to be a dominant and submissive. There has to be a leader and a subordinate; when the subordinate begins to challenge the authority of the leader then there will be conflict. There can never be two captains in one ship.

This is what the red pill is all about.

A man's pride is the respect and submission he earns from his woman and a woman's pride is her physical features to attract men.

If a woman disrespect a man (in form of sh!t test) and a man allows it ... I mean, the moment she crosses that line and you as man fails to put her in check. She will never respect you EVER again and will proceed to emasculate you (Will Smith comes to mind).

So in that case, it is far better to lose a relationship, dump the girl and let your pride remain intact as a man. You can always get another girl. Never be afraid to burn bridges as a man with the female folks once you get disrespected and cheated on.

A man owns while a female is owned.

Every man is expected to know his place in relationship and take that role of a leader, be in charge and take control...of course this requires wisdom, patient and study your partner...any man that fails to do that will never be respected

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by luminouz(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Romanoff:
Everyone here is the one that was lost due to pride.

None lost a partner because of pride.

Awon weyrey dey disguise.
Tell us your own...aproko!!!!

Iffa catch you ehn!!!
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Anaerobi(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Plshelpmybrothe:

What is this one saying? I mean that is something I grew up with....

Or is been appreciative and been sorry now a crime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by luminouz(m): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
MedicH:
well, she was great in bed, gave me the best knacks ever and cooks great meal too but local man needs a woman that can disagree with me at times, make we sort of fight small so i ghosted her, blocked on all channels and even changed apartment.

Haaaaaaa!!!

I believe this is for clout, I believe you're one of those who ain't redpillers!!!

No redpiller will ever lose any woman to your kinda reason. Did you come into this world to fight on everything, including relationships? She gave you peace but na war you dey find. I wonder if you will get the vibe you so seek,if you meet one of my crazy exes! That one go fuq you one second and and grab a knife the next. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by luminouz(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Plshelpmybrothe:

So is saying thank you meaning you are simping?

That's good manners!!! This is not something related to redpill!!!

WTF are these redpill trolls anyways?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by MedicH: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
luminouz:

Haaaaaaa!!!

I believe this is for clout, I believe you're one of those who ain't redpillers!!!

No redpiller will ever lose any woman to your kinda reason. Did you come into this world to fight on everything, including relationships? She gave you peace but na war you dey find. I wonder if you will get the vibe you so seek,if you meet one of my crazy exes! That one go fuq you one second and and grab a knife the next. grin

not violence actually but an ideal situation is like saying, this thing u did i do not like it. that sense of self preservation and worth is important not everything is okay

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by luminouz(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
MedicH:

not violence actually but an ideal situation is like saying, this thing u did i do not like it. that sense of self preservation and worth is important not everything is okay

Stop the cap dude!!!
Gimme her number!!! I want good home cooked meals. I'm a monk, so no worries, I won't touch her wink
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Eastcaostboy: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
cutecommend:
Have you ever lost someone that truly loved you because of pride? It may be pride of "instant breakup", it may be pride of ghosting, it may be pride of not apologizing, it may be pride of feeling too superior.....And now, you may be regretting so much how you wasted such golden opportunity that have not come bye again....

Pride is not good in relationships. It can make you lose someone and later regret it. You may say you don't give a damn, but in few years time, you may notice that your an opportunity in the dam...
No, but because of money
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by BabaIbo: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nah, I'm always the good guy.

More reasons my exes always want another chance after they see the clearer picture.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Mummyfour(f): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Someone lost me instead because of pride and a dangerous ego

His loss is someone else's gain.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
MedicH:
lol
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by jaxxy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Probably when I got a plethora of options. Lol
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Cutehector(m): 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mchew..
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by abobote: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
No
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by package7(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yes my ex very very proud. I love her dearly. Her name is Olamide B........
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Juliusmomoh2: 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet, I'm very humble and loving especially to my female members, so they reciprocate by taking turns to cook for me. So I've never lost any relationship due to pride.

This I have seen.

do you still remember our bet?
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Uncle96(m): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lmao, I am the proud guy and I'm still the one that will break up with these women .

My pride and ego threatens thier sense of security, yet- they'll still be like I don't know why I cant live you even if I try . Guess God created us different.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. / Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? / Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.