Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter (80646 Views)

Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 30, 2022
Just read the comments above....lol. see eh. Not until the whole Nigeria is destroyed and there is nothing to loot again will there be change.

If God says it will come fast, I will be on standby for that day. And if it's not in my generation, a beg...make a commot go place I can be useful. Nigeria cannot get better...everything must crash and then there is nothing to loot again.. then, these thieves and criminals will leave Nigeria for good people to repair. This is what is going to happen. If you think Nigeria will get better ...you are deceiving yourself. I even see them destroying Dangote's cement plant and refinery. As in....just watch out. But Dangote is smart...he moved those ones to Lagos.. grin Meanwhile, some people said he should have established the refinery in the east. Lol.

Lagos may remain the way it is. If Nigeria will bounce back faster than expected, something will happen which will make Lagos declare itself an independent state....maybe with the rest of SW. But this is not the solution. The whole of Nigeria needs to crash so that these people can leave Nigeria alone for good people to put things together again. Hmmm. It wont happen in our generation cos this looting will continue.

Just take a look at the comments even here on NL. Hmmm...
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by DarkJeddi(m): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2022
obailala:
Oh please! Can you shove this nonsense victim mentality trash in the bin already. What has the tweet got to do with tribe for Christ sake?

In as much as I hate tribal bashing..
Knowing the mentality of the average Nigeria..
The tweet could have EVERYTHING to do with tribe..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Shadysen: 7:57am On Mar 30, 2022
GOFRONT:
Last time, Bubu called our Super Chickens and spoke with them.........Next thing, Super Chickens lost their match and the whole of the nation said it was because Bubu called them, that was why they failed to win........

Now question is; Did bubu call them again today against Ghana??.....Nop.
Shut up!
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Neddstark: 7:57am On Mar 30, 2022
DrGoodman:

Why will you waste your time talking about terrorists, when there are Igbos to hate grin grin

You don't even understand how terrible this is, some people will rather prefer to be kidnapped and murdered, as long the rest of the country will still be hating Igbos.

That's the problem with Nigeria.

Nobody gives a hoot. You Igbos have been complaining simce 1960, even fought a war about it and till now you all are still complaining. All I see is an innocent female doctor killed. The tribe matters none to me. May her soul rest in peace and our leaders pay the price of negligence and negotiating with Fulani bastard terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by dallyemmy: 7:57am On Mar 30, 2022
(Are you dead?) Can a dead person talk? Where is our humanity when our fellow citizens are going through life threatening situations...
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Someone asked to be prayed for, that she's been shot.

Another person asked if she was dead.

In my opinion, that question could have been for one of many innocent reasons.
i). Maybe to know if to continue praying for her or ii). to get information from her to relay to a rescue team.

Then the said lady dies.

And suddenly, Abolore, the man who asked a question out of concern is the villain and not the monsters who killed her.

Nigerians are just wired to transfer their frustration-triggered emotions at the wrong object.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by derecho(m): 7:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Some people would have been warning this guy against bigotry like some sane people have been doing here on NL but he would have dismissed it as weakness... "I must give it to them hot"..." I don't care" blablabla
Forgetting that you'll not remain at this level of 30k/month forever.You may raise to prominence sooner than you think and your vileness/insensitivity will betray you.

Now some are pleading for him.

Who knows he might even be one of the bigots here on NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Mokason288(m): 7:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
The same South East People that always mock dead soldiers and policemen killed by IPOB terrorists in the South East?

Hypocrites.

Shut up your dirty gutters

How many times have you seen soldiers burning innocent people’s houses in the North in search for Bandits?

If even after NDA academy was attacked and a Colonel kidnaped and killed , did you see the NA going after any body like they fooooolishily do in the south East?

I pray you and your uslessssss animalistic family become a victim of the horror you wish on others

Amin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Pearl05(f): 7:58am On Mar 30, 2022
The FGN and Kaduna state Government that turned a blind eye to the activities of these kidnappers, bandits and terrorists are to be blamed. The latter even said that they are only business men and better than Ipob .
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Mozegee: 7:58am On Mar 30, 2022
The useless guy need to be thought a lesson.you don't make joke out of everything ,you don't type rubbish because u are opportune to have phone. I wish that guy @ Abolere death,10 times what Dr chinelo face before his demise.
dejol88:
I wish I can get just a little info about this guy in the UK , I will personally go and report to the employer.

Who can divulge his info abeg?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Mozegee: 7:58am On Mar 30, 2022
The useless guy need to be thought a lesson.you don't make joke out of everything ,you don't type rubbish because u are opportune to have phone. I wish that guy @ Abolere death,10 times what Dr chinelo face before his demise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 30, 2022
JAMO84:
He didn't know that the girl was really shot, if he knew, his reaction would have been different.

We saw how some people rolled out the drums and celebrate when Abba Kyari died.

I always condemn every tragic death, no matter who's involved.

HYPOCRISY IS CONDEMNING ONE DEATH AND CELEBRATING ANOTHER

Sermon. I still dance for Abacha's death in the hands of prostitutes
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Spandau: 7:58am On Mar 30, 2022
DrGoodman:
It's the same sentiments uniting Nigeria since 1970. If there is no Igbos to hate together, Nigeria would have scattered.

Buharri got elected because the Yorubas felt that Jonathan must go, because it was said he was favoring Igbos. An Ijaw man for that matter. Forget the corruption tag he got.

Nnamdi Hero Kanu would have got a standing ovation for his messages of warnings for fulani attrocities on the south, but he is Igbo, so everyone had to love Buharri than listen to the voice of reason.

But their hate is already eating them up, it's one young Igbo doctor today and countless northerners gone.

Go and wake Zik up from his grave. He is the reason you people are having problems till now.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Truthisunique2: 7:58am On Mar 30, 2022
jneutron4000:
Igbos are just frustrated, yes he was insensitive but he has realise, instead Igbos should pin their frustration on the terrorist they channelled it elsewhere. undecided
the joke of frustration is on the north, chinelo is just one igbo that died while more than three Hausa/Fulani followed

Buhari government have made terrorists normal business that shouldn't be pinned to any terrorists

That's why people should be careful not to incure wrath with their stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Thoughty2(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2022
Foolish Nigerians focusing their anger on the wrong person over again. The poor guy never knew Dr Chinelo was in that train talk less getting shot. Leave him and face your blood sucking leaders who have handled these terrorists with levity.

After all, in few months time, the terrorists would repent and they will be forgiven by this evil government, clothed, fed and flown out of the country for better education. By that time, you all will be arguing on who will be the winner of the next BBNaija show.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by unmask: 7:59am On Mar 30, 2022
dejol88:
I wish I can get just a little info about this guy in the UK , I will personally go and report to the employer.

Who can divulge his info abeg?
It's funny the length you people want to go to, without understanding why he said what he said. Was he wrong, yes. Was his comment without precedent, no.

Several people have been known to have chased clout. A musician even faked his own death.

While I strongly believe he should have erred on the side of caution, I also believe if he had known the lady's situation was as she claimed, he would never have tweeted what he did.

Worse now is people are even twisting it to an "igbophobia" Narrative.

Let's be human about several things

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by babajero(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2022
Lamasta:
The sad path is that no one is talking about the terrorists that killed her....So sad
Exactly, the government have channelled our heads to hate each other while they keep on committing atrocities, you will never hear about the people that did the bombing neither will they be tracked or killed, but when anything that is not even up to that happen elsewhere, you will see buhari forming dragon sending the army and police to kill people.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by OBALOLA55(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2022
Arielle:

For real. Whenever I come to this forum I feel like taking a bath and scrubbing myself silly afterwards.
HOWS YOUR JAMB RESULTS
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by DEMARCO1: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2022
That guy is a gaddamn fool..was trying to do savage reply..backfired..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by elonmuskbaby: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2022
sosanova:
grin grin grin
De don finish the guy
ahannnn Nigerians can dig Sha grin

Una don go find am reach Facebook and Twitter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by CSTRR: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2022
A Yoruba APC lunatic

Awon abobaku oshi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by AngelicBeing: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2022
angry
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Bar1941(m): 8:01am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

i). Maybe to know if to continue praying for her or ii). to get information from her to relay to a rescue team.

Then the said lady dies.

And suddenly, Abolore, the man who asked a question out of concern is the villain and not the monsters who killed her.

Nigerians are just wired to transfer their frustration-triggered emotions at the wrong object.

For the first time you eschew you provocative sarcasm, I'm sure you would have asked thesame question if you had opportunity to respond to her. Hope you learnt some lessons.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Sunnykind(m): 8:02am On Mar 30, 2022
Abolore should be led to where the Dr's corpse is been kept to go and apologize to her. Even though he's not the killer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by brandsoncharlie: 8:02am On Mar 30, 2022
Romanoff:
I deactivated my twitter app cause of the toxicity there. Nairaland is another toxic space.
Why not protect your mental health for once and stop using social media platforms having a toil on you.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:02am On Mar 30, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
The same South East People that always mock dead soldiers and policemen killed by IPOB terrorists in the South East?

Hypocrites.

One day, after suffering and training your kidS to that level, you will collect.. Zoneb that doesn't know when to talk and when to keep shut...
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by obailala(m): 8:02am On Mar 30, 2022
DarkJeddi:
In as much as I hate tribal bashing..
Knowing the mentality of the average Nigeria..
The tweet could have EVERYTHING to do with tribe..
Yes the tweet was insensitive and stupid, but there's nothing about it that proves he made it because the girl was Igbo.

I just went on twitter and noticed several people (just like the fellow I quoted) have turned the while thing into a tribal episode.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by REALCASE: 8:02am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Then the said lady dies.

nonsense write up, which type of question is that?? He wished her death because that's is his expectation..what happens to questions like.... how are you feeling now? Or hope you are recovering/given medical attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:03am On Mar 30, 2022
Well, it looked like clout chasing, initially.

That was what informed Abolore's tweet.

It is the reason why even American police sometimes fail to react to certain calls to the detrimental of people in genuine distress.

You will find someone calling 911 just to say they have had sex or say other trivial stuff JUST for attention.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by JubrilBuhari: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Hypocrites.

Dead terrorists not dead soldiers as there is no difference between Nigerian soldiers and terrorists.
Mocking a civilian medical doctor that has been shot by terrorist is something else.

From the way you are supporting that Ogun state terrorist I won't be surprised if he is your uncle.
You both sound like low budget sycophants and cowardly terrorism sympathisers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by ravensckar(m): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2022
This country self na wa o! We will never stop treating ringworm at the expense of leprosy...

That guy was obviously insensitive, but his insensitivity wasn't borne out of any iota of hatred for the deceased or for her tribe. It's simply a case of 'Twitter Jab' gone wrong. Make we self think am nau; a train was reported to be under attack and then a person posts 'I've been shot at, please pray for me'. An average Twitter respondent would have been tempted to think it's clout chasing especially if it's coming from a lady as most Naija ladies are known to be clout chasers. No offense.

My only problem with the Abolore guy was his choice of words 'You don die?'. That was not only cold but rather callous. If he had typed what we nairalanders always typed (Pinshure or we don't believe it) perhaps he would have been spared all these vituperations. However, cursing his generation, wishing him death and threatening to get him sacked from his work place is not only callous but rather inhumane. On top wetin?

My real worry stems from the fact that some tribal bigots have turned this into the usual Yoruba Vs Igbo e-fight. This is the height of insensitivity! No reasonable person would wish death upon another person on account of the person's tribe. Especially a sweet, innocent and wonderful lady like the deceased. May the Almighty God rest her soul. And to the Abolore guy, now you have to live with the consequences of your actions for the rest of your life as the Internet never forgets.

PS- before you quote me to spew trash, please make sure that your brain is intact as I don't spare trolls. I get hot temper o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by obailala(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2022
unmask:
It's funny the length you people want to go to, without understanding why he said what he said. Was he wrong, yes. Was his comment without precedent, no.

Several people have been known to have chased clout. A musician even faked his own death.

While I strongly believe he should have erred on the side of caution, I also believe if he had known the lady's situation was as she claimed, he would never have tweeted what he did.

Worse now is people are even twisting it to an "igbophobia" Narrative.

Let's be human about several things
I believe those twisting it into a tribal thing are just tribalist desperately seeking justifications for their actions.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by tete7000(m): 8:06am On Mar 30, 2022
GOFRONT:
Last time, Bubu called our Super Chickens and spoke with them.........Next thing, Super Chickens lost their match and the whole of the nation said it was because Bubu called them, that was why they failed to win........

Now question is; Did bubu call them again today against Ghana??.....Nop.

The one call he has made to them since that time, keep following them. Maybe until they undergo spiritual cleansing or until baba can no longer make presidential proclamations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.