Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter (69034 Views)

Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by hansomb: 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
alsudan:
That account belongs to an Afonja Yahoo Boy masquerading as a woman.

Late Chinelo must have figured it out and blocked his sorry asz
you are even worst.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by hansomb: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
JAMO84:
This is heartless and cruel.

Some miserable stuff must be going on the life of that idiot.

But if death is the reward for anyone that makes a comment like this, 80 percent of nairalanders and Nigerian Twitter would be dead by now.

When Abba Kyari died from COVID 19, many of you spat on his grave. You opined that he deserved to die, what was his offence that made you hate him, even in death?

Whenever bandits attack northerners, you rejoice and call them names. But because this one is your sister, you can't stand anyone mocking her in death.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
The hypocrisy is very alarming

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by luluosas(m): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
She's very heartless. Why are people this wicked for God sake?
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by PenSniper: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
alsudan:
That account belongs to an Afonja Yahoo Boy masquerading as a woman.

Late Chinelo must have figured it out and blocked his sorry asz

Mad maggot. Beast of no gender
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by PenSniper: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
[quote author=SarakiBukola post=111488454] angry

The idiots who tribalised her death with selective tweets would rot in Hell.[/quote

Amen.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Lightorder: 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Let people reap what they sow. So blocking someone on tweeter is now a sin that deserves death. A lot of animals here on nairaland . May they taste untimely death too as they wished it on the departed young lady
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Techguy96(m): 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very ironic.

If she was blocking her followers, who then did she expect to pray for her?

If you like insult my papa, I will not block you; I will not even notice.
Because life is much more serious than to be vesting vengeance on social media.
If u don't understand Twitter then shut up, u can block anybody on Twitter, including jack. It doesn't mean the person is ur follower. There are over 15 million Nigerians on Twitter, blocking one or two persons doesn't mean no one will see ur tweet.
Don't be unfortunate in life
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Bamzyriches451: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Damn!
Too bad
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by 5thcolm(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:
What is wrong with the tweet?
You cannot be my enemy in life and be my friend after death, that is Hypocrisy.

The part about her deserving what she got is what sound harsh.
It's ok to still not like someone after death. But but saying maybe the person deserve to die... is a bit too far. Won't like to have someone with such mentality in my life

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Oluwapomile1: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2022
Kingpin1000:
What is wrong with the tweet?
You cannot be my enemy in life and be my friend after death, that is Hypocrisy.

Some things are better left unsaid.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by meobizy(f): 2:52am On Apr 01, 2022
Who?
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by warlordd(m): 10:47am On Apr 08, 2022
SirBlack999:
The people I pity in all these are sthe stupid Igbo efulelefus and otelectual that think they're safe. From Soludo to Onye Nkụzi, Chxta, Afam and . Lol

Nigeria will touch everyone. MNK warned but they ignored him. And Peter Obi is running for presidency I wonder who will vote for him

Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo supporting Onye nzuzu Ekperima Kanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike / Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) / Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.