Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter (69006 Views)

Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Tomek09(m): 8:13am On Mar 30, 2022
Chai.

RIP Dr Chinelo.

Rest on dearie.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by derecho(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2022
You get time dey explain to am.Leave them.I pray they'd not find themselves in the condition the Abolore guy have found himself where people are begging for him.
Cadamlk:

Everything is wrong with the tweet. She could have at least kept quiet rather than display her crass ignorance as if death is made for some people and others will not die again.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by ginggerxy: 8:14am On Mar 30, 2022
Romanoff:

Rather than making it about the dead, you had to ruin it with your tribal bigotry.
he is not lying as most Of those mocking and calling her ipob are yoruba's . I think you should condemn those souless vultures and not this guy for stating the obvious
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by wackpoet(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2022
JAMO84:
This is heartless and cruel.

When Abba Kyari died from COVID 19, many of you spat on his grave. You opined that he deserved to die, what was his offence that made you hate him, even in death?

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
Your brand of mental illness must be of a psychotic nature for you to compare the gruesome death of this innocent, young, medical talent at the hands of terrorists enabled by bastards like Abba Kyari. I hope a thousand Abba Kyaris and all his ilk die the worst kind of death. And I pray the same death visits you and all who support this wicked adminstration.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Oscillator: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very ironic.

If she was blocking her followers, who then did she expect to pray for her?

If you like insult my papa, I will not block you; I will not even notice.
Because life is much more serious to be vesting my vengeance on social media.
sometimes I find it difficult believing you're a male!

You have the emotional discipline of a weak character female.

Attention hustling is your life's ambition.

What a wasted birth!

This low birth is editing and re-editing his post just to get likes. And he still ended up contradicting himself.

You can't be vesting your vengeance on social media but you are expecting prayers from social media?

What a confused scatterbrained whelp!

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by koyyess: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2022
alsudan:
That account belongs to an Afonja Yahoo Boy masquerading as a woman.

Late Chinelo must have figured it out and blocked his sorry asz

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Anaerobi(m): 8:16am On Mar 30, 2022
Please get us the Facebook account

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Nisiw365: 8:16am On Mar 30, 2022
CSTRR:
Nothing can compare with that Yoruba lunatic that sarcastically asked if she has died yet.

These Yoruba lunatics even shock their fellow Northern apc in their lack of sensibility and humanity.

They were sent the errands of slaves and decided to deliver the message like a slave too.

We just dey look Dem.
ipobian in tears. When yorubas were killed in ogun and oyo states by terrorists. Aren't you lunatics mocking yorubas? Chinelo should rest in hell

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Johel(m): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
This is the most heartless, most vile tweet I have seen regarding this tragedy. Is Joyebeneza even human?

joyebeneza: 'I wanted to type RIP Chinelo but I realized she had blocked me for whatever reason. Well maybe she deserved what she got.'

Yeah,some people deserve death and more..I can't mourn or feel pity for someone that hates me,did shit to me or treated me poorly,infact I will be happy when they die...after all,we all Gona die someday sooner or later.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by fredoooooo: 8:17am On Mar 30, 2022
She can live forever
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by tete7000(m): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2022
falcon01:
Why she dey block people like this

When you are traumatized, the last thing you want are people who add salt to your injury. By the way, everyone is at liberty to choose who to talk to or not. She exercised her God given freedom and people should have let her be. Is it by force to talk to people you don't want to?
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by BadNews: 8:17am On Mar 30, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by koyyess: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

[s]Very ironic.

Because life is much more serious than to be vesting vengeance on social media.[/s]

You don't even believe in the last statement you typed. Who are you deceiving?
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by becky39000(m): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2022
alsudan:

Must you make your stupidity so obvious?!!!!

No be by force to trend nahw angry

R.I.P to the dead

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by okoroemeka(m): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2022
muykem:
This is not the heartless but legendary stupidity.
this is the type of stupidity that will be common in a generation that is gradually turning away from direct human interaction with feelings and desires,due to a technology to made communication effortless,people are saying and doing really stupid things because of likes and comments,

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Angelfrost(m): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2022
Tribalism and Bigotry...

The twin foundations on which no nation has ever progressed in history!

Tomorrow, y'all will be shouting get your PVC! To vote as usual along ethnic and religious lines?!!

When I call this nation irredeemable, many think I'm merely being cynical.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Superboss: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2022
If that Chigozirim, who is among the nuisance on twitter could feel the heartlessness in the tweet of his fellow nuisance, that means that fellow that Chinelo blocked is a devil's incarnate.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Iziquiel(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very ironic.

Because life is much more serious than to be vesting vengeance on social media.

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by simpleseyi: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2022
alsudan:

Afonja matter go kill you ooo, just the same way it killed your grandparents.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by malakaimoscondo: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:
What is wrong with the tweet?
You cannot be my enemy in life and be my friend after death, that is Hypocrisy.
God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by ppogba: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2022
With these calibre of today's youth,only God knows how Nigeria' s tommorow will be.

Senseless
Tactless,
Lacking Empathy
Always in pursuit of filthy Lucre
Visionless

Easy to Anger
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Diligence: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2022
MNK forewarned that these terrorists will be pampered and they will continue, that the only way is ESN way...if you like continue to be PIH: PATIENT IN HOPELESSNESS...

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by luizpippo(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2022
JAMO84:

Some miserable stuff must be going on the life of that idiot.

But if death is the reward for anyone that makes a comment like this, 80 percent of nairalanders and Nigerian Twitter would be dead by now.

When Abba Kyari died from COVID 19, many of you spat on his grave. You opined that he deserved to die, what was his offence that made you hate him, even in death?

Whenever bandits attack northerners, you rejoice and call them names. But because this one is your sister, you can't stand anyone mocking her in death.

As usual comparing a govt official that submerged health ministry's procurement under Agriculture ministry to punish the health minister because the minister sacked his kinsman forn NHIS over corruption allegations.

A very critical health ministry.

Every strand of hair ever lost because of that wicked decision is on Kyari.

Whichever God he serves can forgive him but human forgiveness is hard.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by favour32(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2022
E go reach everybody hand one by one.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by yuzjet(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:
What is wrong with the tweet?
You cannot be my enemy in life and be my friend after death, that is Hypocrisy.

The fight remain forever.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by JubrilBuhari: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2022
This is obviously a fake account.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Pimine: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very ironic.

Aswearugaaad

Please just shut it already! I enjoy and even look forward to your comments 99% of the time, but your whole take on this Chinelo death stinks.
I repeat, please shut it!
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by pyro62(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very ironic.

2years ago you had sense o. Abi you sell your account?
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by legba1(m): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2022
alsudan:

Some of you kids should simply have been aborted with a cheap pill rather than birthed and constitutes the nuisance that you are....
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by BobbieZion(m): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2022
JAMO84:

Some miserable stuff must be going on the life of that idiot.

But if death is the reward for anyone that makes a comment like this, 80 percent of nairalanders and Nigerian Twitter would be dead by now.

Whenever bandits attack northerners, you rejoice and call them names. But because this one is your sister, you can't stand anyone mocking her in death.

Trash!!

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by CSTRR: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2022
Nisiw365:
ipobian in tears. When yorubas were killed in ogun and oyo states by terrorists. Aren't you lunatics mocking yorubas? Chinelo should rest in hell
May God have mercy on you.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by BobbieZion(m): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2022
The heartlessness of Afonja and emotional blackmail of Yeebos plus the bigotry of Abokis will ruin Nigeria.

I am a proud Middle beltan.
And WAZOBIA is a scam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) / Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.