Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter (69020 Views)

Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Lazywriter44(f): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2022
Humans are really something else. Twitter is a really vile place
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by kponkedenge(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2022
jagorinho:

Shut up!! You lots do more than that here but when the table shifts you cry to high heaven, your people have mocked dead yorubas here but when it is your turn, you cry about like an orphaned child.....bunch of sissy men with no balls who loves to blackmail people for same crime they are guilty of.

A case of pot calling kettle black. The only people that keep crying about igbo hatred of their kinsmen is you lots. We know how you people keep talking about how Igbos hate everyone, trying to make that statement stick.

The truth is that, the Igbos can at least find a friend in the SS.... Whereas you guys can't.

The only thing that keeps you and the North together is because of your joint hatred for the SE.

So keep your crying to yourself.

Bunch of fools.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by farouk2much(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2022
Totally useless
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by ken045501: 10:55am On Mar 30, 2022
Common sense is not common..
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by ugodedoc: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2022
Joyebeneza will also meet her own. It is not of Chinelo acts to get what she got but life is funny and for Joyebeneza, she will get hers definitely. RIP Chinelo
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by West1side: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2022
It's amusing how you foolish Igbos think anyone cares if Chinelo perish in hell or rot in hellfire.

alsudan:
That account belongs to an Afonja Yahoo Boy masquerading as a woman.

Late Chinelo must have figured it out and blocked his sorry asz
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by sameks08(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2022
I will block you because you re a nuisance spits
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Starz825(m): 11:25am On Mar 30, 2022
Leave them na

Everybody go still die las las ..

Na sweet wey go reach everybody..
When,where and how is unknown to anyone, so leave them...
Meanwhile,
I'm not surprised that statement came from a lady anyway...I was so sure it would be a lady..
They are so damn heartless on their normal crazy days...
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Jsaviour(f): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:
What is wrong with the tweet?
You cannot be my enemy in life and be my friend after death, that is Hypocrisy.

So she deserves death because she blocked the person. Haven't you blocked people because they tweet what affects your mental health. Does that make you too enemies? Some of you are not worthy to live among humans
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Sunsets: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2022
Isn't it obvious to you that she is smart after all. Won't you block a mentality like this?
falcon01:
Why she dey block people like this
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Kingpin1000: 11:34am On Mar 30, 2022
Jsaviour:

So she deserves death because she blocked the person. Haven't you blocked people because they tweet what affects your mental health. Does that make you too enemies? Some of you are not worthy to live among humans
You don't get me..
Where I come from, it is better you don't attend the burial of your enemy, because it will be seen as mocking. You may be attacked physically or spiritually.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by DarkJeddi(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2022
Gangster1ms:

And the tweeter user has the right to tweet whatever undecided
The Corpse of another,always seems like a log of wood to the bystander..
Enjoy your tweet.. sad

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Jsaviour(f): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:

You don't get me..
Where I come from, it is better you don't attend the burial of your enemy, because it will be seen as mocking. You may be attacked physically or spiritually.

All these your explanation makes zero sense. "You said you don't see anything wrong with the tweet" meaning his saying "she deserves death" is okay with you
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by 99persait(m): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2022
No wonder she blocked your stupid heartless ass
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by ikorodureporta: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2022
Most of us no know when we go die. That's why I dey always log out of nairaland...make dem no come read my posts from my phone
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:
What is wrong with the tweet?
You cannot be my enemy in life and be my friend after death, that is Hypocrisy.
Exactly
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Zeezenho: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2022
Something I recently figured out is that afonja demon is real.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by charlypoker(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2022
All these reactions on Twitter over Chinelo's death has prompted me to ask this one question. Was she good to her friends while alive? What was her attitude towards people. People or bad people will be talked about even in their death.

I believe she live all her life on social media (Twitter) that's why she also made the announcement of her being shot on same Twitter.

may her soul rest in peace. Nigeria is not safe for anyone under Buhari and APC
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2022
Johel:

Yeah,some people deserve death and more..I can't mourn or feel pity for someone that hates me,did shit to me or treated me poorly,infact I will be happy when they die...after all,we all Gona die someday sooner or later.
People like you are blessed, and capable of logical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by charlypoker(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2022
All these reactions on Twitter over Chinelo's death has prompted me to ask this one question. Was she good to her friends while alive? What was her attitude towards people? People or bad people will be talked about even in their death.

I believe she lived all her life on social media (Twitter) that's why she also made the announcement of her being shot on same Twitter.

may her soul rest in peace. Nigeria is not safe for anyone under Buhari and APC
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2022
tete7000:

When you are traumatized, the last thing you want are people who add salt to your injury. By the way, everyone is at liberty to choose who to talk to or not. She exercised her God given freedom and people should have let her be. Is it by force to talk to people you don't want to?
So why expect those people you blocked to like you or even say good things about you?

It's not a must to talk to everybody, and it's not a must to receive love from those people you don't talk to.

There's nothing wrong with the tweet, apart from it being Un-Christlike
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by MacANDIES: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
alsudan:

You're not different from the said Tweeter.
Tribal bigot like you
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by ylaa(f): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Man of intelligence. Much respect sir. I love your high sense of reasoning. Well done sir

alsudan:

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by od501: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
All these yeye emotions by the supporters of ipob Terrorists dont move me.

30k APC penguin. I see you. I know you don't have doctors in your entire family, and will never will. But must you be jealous of people who do?

May Nigeria happen to you!! F00l
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by biomedics(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hell is empty all the devils are present in Nigeria.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by davidque: 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
alsudan:

Please stop this careless show of bigotry and plain stupidity.......for heavens sake must you make everything about tribe
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Kingpin1000: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Jsaviour:

All these your explanation makes zero sense. "You said you don't see anything wrong with the tweet" meaning his saying "she deserves death" is okay with you
Oga anyhow you want think am thaink am.
Everyone will die someday. Does anyone really deserve to die?
If she deserves death, then she should explain to her maker her deeds on earth.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Lordedifice1: 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Guys stay away from twitter
Twitter is wicked and savage
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Jsaviour(f): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Oga anyhow you want think am thaink am.
Everyone will die someday. Does anyone really deserve to die?
If she deserves death, then she should explain to her maker her deeds on earth.

This is the consequences of speaking without thinking.

When you say something, own it with your full chest.

A tweet said someone deserves to die (someone who didn't do anything wrong to him expect that they aren't mutual friends anymore/blocked) and you said there is nothing wrong with the tweet.

This simply means that saying that someone who did nothing wrong to him deserves to die is a good statement or wish.

There is no gaslighting this.

I know we will all die someday but I pray that when you meet misfortune, people who are suppose to sympathize with you or even mind their business won't say you deserved it.

Have a good day
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
alsudan:

What makes you think you're any different from @joyebeneza?
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Johel(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

People like you are blessed, and capable of logical reasoning.

Thanks...I appreciate you.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Kingpin1000: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Jsaviour:

This is the consequences of speaking without thinking.

When you say something, own it with your full chest.

A tweet said someone deserves to die (someone who didn't do anything wrong to him expect that they aren't mutual friends anymore/blocked) and you said there is nothing wrong with the tweet.

This simply means that saying that someone who did nothing wrong to him deserves to die is a good statement or wish.

There is no gaslighting this.

I know we will all die someday but I pray that when you meet misfortune, people who are suppose to sympathize with you or even mind their business won't say you deserved it.

Have a good day
I'm a realist not an Idealist.. I dont follow the crowd.
I can dig up my enemy's grave just to make sure he's dead and burn his body.
Haven't you heard of dead body stolen just to cause more grief to the family.
I don't see any big deal in that comment. There are some people I pray they should die and if given the opportunity wont hesitate to kill them and mutilate their body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.