Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter (69025 Views)

Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Qatar2022: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2022
99% of Nigeria women are evil
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Dybala11(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2022
Romanoff:

Rather than making it about the dead, you had to ruin it with your tribal bigotry.
He can't help it, the tribal bigot must always showcase his clownery. grin
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by movetoca: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2022
JAMO84:
This is heartless and cruel.

Some miserable stuff must be going on the life of that idiot.

But if death is the reward for anyone that makes a comment like this, 80 percent of nairalanders and Nigerian Twitter would be dead by now.

When Abba Kyari died from COVID 19, many of you spat on his grave. You opined that he deserved to die, what was his offence that made you hate him, even in death?

Whenever bandits attack northerners, you rejoice and call them names. But because this one is your sister, you can't stand anyone mocking her in death.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
Stop defending nonsense. Nigeria is really filled with !mbeciles.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by SweetSauce(f): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2022
SlyDev:

We remember how igbos mock Buhari supporters that they killed last year, his only offence was defending Nigeria against arsonists, he was igbo by flesh but that didn't stop them from mocking him

Now they are forming Saint sad
Yen yen yen undecided
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by SweetSauce(f): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2022
JAMO84:
This is heartless and cruel.

Some miserable stuff must be going on the life of that idiot.

But if death is the reward for anyone that makes a comment like this, 80 percent of nairalanders and Nigerian Twitter would be dead by now.

When Abba Kyari died from COVID 19, many of you spat on his grave. You opined that he deserved to die, what was his offence that made you hate him, even in death?

Whenever bandits attack northerners, you rejoice and call them names. But because this one is your sister, you can't stand anyone mocking her in death.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
Story for the gods.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by SweetSauce(f): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
All these yeye emotions by the supporters of ipob Terrorists dont move me.
Du*mb as always, so I'm not surprised.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by falcon01: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2022
Le2money:
But na she get her account now.....I blv she needs no permission from anybody before she block anyone......

she's even dead
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Gangster1ms: 10:08am On Mar 30, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Shut the furck up!
She has every right to block any 1DIOT she so pleases..
And stuff your hypocritical prays,it obviously couldn't have helped her.. angry
And the tweeter user has the right to tweet whatever undecided
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Amazinggrace71: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very ironic.

If she was blocking her followers, who then did she expect to pray for her?

If you like insult my papa, I will not block you; I will not even notice.
Because life is much more serious than to be vesting vengeance on social media.
You have thick skin and I've noticed it here on nairaland. However, not everyone has a strong heart like you to tolerate trolls. Some are very emotional and hence they block trolls to maintain their sanity.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by SweetSauce(f): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:
What is wrong with the tweet?
You cannot be my enemy in life and be my friend after death, that is Hypocrisy.
Sharrrappp!

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by SweetSauce(f): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2022
falcon01:
Why she dey block people like this
Ask Google Mai Diaa

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2022
alsudan:
That account belongs to an Afonja Yahoo Boy masquerading as a woman.

Late Chinelo must have figured it out and blocked his sorry asz

For you turning this news to tribalism, you suppose run mad
You're not different from the idiot that got blocked
And for all those that liked your comment, thunder suppose do you visitation, stupid set of human beings
A tragic incident occurred, someone behaved very animalistic and here you are turning it to a trabalistic rant, first born of a useless generation

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by jagorinho: 10:16am On Mar 30, 2022
kponkedenge:

I can assure you that your case and fate will be worse than her.... And people will dance around your misfortune.
Shut up!! You lots do more than that here but when the table shifts you cry to high heaven, your people have mocked dead yorubas here but when it is your turn, you cry about like an orphaned child.....bunch of sissy men with no balls who loves to blackmail people for same crime they are guilty of.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by DeeMain(m): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2022
SirBlack999:
The people I pity in all these are sthe stupid Igbo efulelefus and otelectual that think they're safe. From Soludo to Onye Nkụzi, Chxta, Afam and . Lol

Nigeria will touch everyone. MNK warned but they ignored him. And Peter Obi is running for presidency I wonder who will vote for him

MNK and his disciples that are busy killing and impoverishing Igbos all over Igboland are the ones Igbos should listen to for their safety, okwa ya? Ndi uchu! Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by marsup: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2022
There's a time to talk and a time to just shut the hell up.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by SweetSauce(f): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2022
Nisiw365:
Unfortunate olosho with smelling over used pussy. Fvck off
For you to believe all ladies are prostitutes shows you were born and raised by one and grew among many.
So keep wailing, son of a beeaach!
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by SweetSauce(f): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2022
Nisiw365:
Olofo ashewo kobokobo olobo rirun
Your tears!
Drop them dear, will be back to mop em off the floor.
My greetings to ur family in the same business.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Olam09(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very ironic.

If she was blocking her followers, who then did she expect to pray for her?

If you like insult my papa, I will not block you; I will not even notice.
Because life is much more serious than to be vesting vengeance on social media.

No mind dem hypocrites.. i may hate a person forever for blocking, ghosting or restricting my number from calling.. if feel the guy pain, he expressed his feeling he's not a hypocrite. Blocking dey pain person like mad.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by od501: 10:30am On Mar 30, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
All these yeye emotions by the supporters of ipob Terrorists dont move me.

30k APC penguin. I see you. I know you don't have doctors in your entire family, and will never will. But must you be jealous of people who do?

May Nigeria happen to you!! F00l
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:32am On Mar 30, 2022
Who da fork is dis Chinelo? Is her life more important than all the other lives lost in the accident? Blame the people who caused the accident instead.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Romanoff(f): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
Yes I am ...deal with it

You that isn't, why don't you show your objectivity/neutrality instead of being a one-sided buffon?

Is it too much to ask? Ewu

Na now you show yourself.

Ozuor.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Lamanii22(f): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:
What is wrong with the tweet?
You cannot be my enemy in life and be my friend after death, that is Hypocrisy.

Ha! Maddo
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Omoluabi16(m): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2022
Romanoff:

Rather than making it about the dead, you had to ruin it with your tribal bigotry.
Don't sweat it. These people are irredeemable. A few distasteful comment on that TL, and they hang it on a while tribe-In a bid to project their endless hate.
It would be too easy to descend to their level. A tragedy that involved every wazobian, they trying so hard to push their narrow ethnic narrative.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by ayindejimmy(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2022
BotherMleeper:

And therefore are undeserving of sympathy.

Got ya.

The girl below was also a victim.

I'm just answering a question.

Stop misinterpreting my comment
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Macmoni(m): 10:45am On Mar 30, 2022
Romanoff:

E full their body nah fools
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2022
No wonder she blocked him
Savage sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.