Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter (69007 Views)

Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Le2money(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2022
But na she get her account now.....I blv she needs no permission from anybody before she block anyone......

falcon01:
Why she dey block people like this

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Nisiw365: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2022
CSTRR:

May God have mercy on you.
shut up. I got no love to give. Chinelo should rest in hell

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by CSTRR: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2022
JAMO84:
This is heartless and cruel.

Some miserable stuff must be going on the life of that idiot.

But if death is the reward for anyone that makes a comment like this, 80 percent of nairalanders and Nigerian Twitter would be dead by now.

When Abba Kyari died from COVID 19, many of you spat on his grave. You opined that he deserved to die, what was his offence that made you hate him, even in death?

Whenever bandits attack northerners, you rejoice and call them names. But because this one is your sister, you can't stand anyone mocking her in death.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
Abba Kyari is a high ranking member of the govt, you lunatic.

It's not far fetched that some people will feel aggreived against him especially given the terrible mal administration that Buhari has unleashed on us.

Doctor Chinelo is a mere civilian working in kaduna to save lives.
Infact she was about to leave Nigeria for you people.

She does not control or influence security policy.
She is as vulnerable as any Nigerian out there.

How you can compare her to a corrupt strongman in the upper echelons of power shows the debased state of your thinking faculty.

May you never be well.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by JubrilBuhari: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very ironic.

If she was blocking her followers, who then did she expect to pray for her?

If you like insult my papa, I will not block you; I will not even notice.
Because life is much more serious than to be vesting vengeance on social media.
I for insult you but I seriously doubt you have papa.
You deserves hugs and pity not insult.

I take it you lack the intelligence to figure out that the account belongs to one of those disrespectful kids on social media that got blocked by her.

He just changed his name to female Igbo name and downloaded the picture online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by YorobaPIGS: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2022
Romanoff:

Rather than making it about the dead, you had to ruin it with your tribal bigotry.

Shut up!

It's too early to sound like an ediot. If you read his comment and interpreted it as bigotry, how come you developed blind eye to this unbridled hate and bigotry from this unrepentant, despicable, tribalistic lunatic below?

Is it that you lots apply selective reprimand only when it applies to Igbos? No make me insult you this morning'o

Nonpartisan1:
All these yeye emotions by the supporters of ipob Terrorists dont move me.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by CSTRR: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2022
Comparing a hustling civilian to Abba Kyari??

Na thunder go fire that your yeye mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Romanoff(f): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2022
YorobaPIGS:

Shut up!

It's too early to sound like an ediot. If you read his comment and interpreted it as bigotry, how come you developed blind eye to this unbridled hate and bigotry from this unrepentant, despicable, tribalistic lunatic below?

Is it that you lots apply selective reprimand only when it applies to Igbos? No make me insult you this morning'o

A reply like yours can only come from a fellow tribal bigot.

No surprises here.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by YorobaPIGS: 8:50am On Mar 30, 2022
kponkedenge:

I can assure you that your case and fate will be worse than her.... And people will dance around your misfortune.
AMEN!!!
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by CSTRR: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2022
Nisiw365:
shut up. I got no love to give. Chinelo should rest in hell
In the words of Vladimir Putin,
She will go to heaven as a matyr, while you will rest in hell.

May you live forever.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by BotherMleeper(m): 8:54am On Mar 30, 2022
ayindejimmy:

She's the only Igbo. Most are Hausas and few Yorubas

And therefore are undeserving of sympathy.

Got ya.

The girl below was also a victim.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Nisiw365: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2022
CSTRR:

In the words of Vladimir Putin,
She will go to heaven as a matyr, while you will rest in hell.

May you live forever.
ipobian in tears. You and her would go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by CSTRR: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2022
Nisiw365:
ipobian in tears. You and her would go to hell
May you live forever.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by YorobaPIGS: 8:56am On Mar 30, 2022
Romanoff:

A reply like yours can only come from a fellow tribal bigot.

No surprises here.
Did you condemn the yoriba guy as you did the Igbo guy?

Why not apply same energy to show your neutrality? Only when una see igbo una vein go rise...Nonsense!

Abeg get out
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Nisiw365: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2022
CSTRR:
May you live forever.
meth in sifia pains

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by mygem: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2022
With some comments am reading, we have a long way to go in Nigeria. For you to block someone there most have been some unwholesome messages she didn't like and she has the right to block..I just pity the educated illiterates here,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Romanoff(f): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
Did you condemn the yoriba guy as you did the Igbo guy?

Why not apply same energy to show your neutrality? Only when una see igbo una vein go rise...Nonsense!

Abeg get out

You're a tribal bigot.

Own it with your chest and stop to dey disguise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by ShowmeHeaven(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2022
Some are really a mistake of a creation.
May Miss Chinelo find peace in her resting place.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by freedomchild: 9:20am On Mar 30, 2022
onatisi:
Chinelo is gone and many others too will follow . If you are in nigeria use your brains before doing some certain things if you want to last long . We have said it several times on this forum that only those who are naive or just plain dumb will ever think of using those trains in nigeria. Once you are in those train you become a sitting duck waiting to be slaughtered. I. Even surprised it took the bandits this long to attack,I have been telling ppl that sooner or later this attacks will happen. All our forest and bushes are filled with terrorist,bandits and kidnappers , any large gatherings of people is always an attraction for these criminals . I know some people will say I am insensitive but being sensitive or not has got nothing to do with facts and reality
you said it all

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Leiylau(f): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very ironic.

first time u typed rubbish

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by LastProphet: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very ironic.

At what point did she block them? And why them? Always use your head so that you don't end up a failure even where the majority passed

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by HBB1(m): 9:27am On Mar 30, 2022
alsudan:
That account belongs to an Afonja Yahoo Boy masquerading as a woman.

Late Chinelo must have figured it out and blocked his sorry asz

Cc Seun

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by HBB1(m): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2022
SirBlack999:
The people I pity in all these are sthe stupid Igbo efulelefus and otelectual that think they're safe. From Soludo to Onye Nkụzi, Chxta, Afam and . Lol

Nigeria will touch everyone. MNK warned but they ignored him. And Peter Obi is running for presidency I wonder who will vote for him

Cc Seun

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by RexTramadol1: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2022
It’s neither sensitive nor insensitive

The person who posted should have let it slide, you can’t begrudge a person even in death

He felt it’s the best way to voice his disappointment, and it’s neither wrong nor right, it’s just a grey thing.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2022
Because she blocked your st*pid ass? heartless negro.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Omodua(m): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
All these yeye emotions by the supporters of ipob Terrorists dont move me.
Heartless eeeedi*t! What has tribe got to do with the dead. Death shall visit you soon.
By the way, why this forced marriage. We don't need to be one!
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by 2braithe: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2022
alsudan:

And how did you come about this conclusion?
It is easy for me to suggest the account belong to an Ipob drug pusher too.

Umu animalu
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by BluntCrazeMan: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
This is the most heartless, most vile tweet I have seen regarding this tragedy.
Is Joyebeneza even human?

joyebeneza: 'I wanted to type RIP Chinelo but I realized she had blocked me for whatever reason. Well maybe she deserved what she got.'
She is a Woman
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Ladiva: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2022
I'm glad she got the chance to block her vile being while she had breath in her.
Despicable human beings littering the whole space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by freshkpomo(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2022
Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng ilovedemmanna seunmsg Useni1 benuejosh Azeez
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by syntekelite(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2022
alsudan:

Just reread your post like 3times.. now reflect ... Look at yourself in the mirror... Are you proud of who you are becoming?? Give it a rest, bigotry never ends well fr the bigot..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) / Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.