Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs (53021 Views)

Mike Ozekhome: Judgment Sacking Umahi Cannot Stand Appeal Court Scrutiny / NDLEA Bust: Police Faces Scrutiny Over Abba Kyari's Defiance Of PSC Suspension / ‘verdict Can’t Stand Superior Legal Scrutiny,’ Says APC As Tribunal Declares Ade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Cognitivereason: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2022
edoboy74:

If they had invested that money in buying 2-3 bomb detector, I believe the lives it will save would have worth more than the economy you are talking about, God is watching you, don’t let your evil intent and greed make you die a miserable death. You support and back evil

Ur just gullible...
Bomb detectors are not installed on rail track...
Except u want to install something like that on all train.. Which is not done any where ...in short it is not done at all..as bombs detectors are not made for trains...

What is needed is the sensors amaechi talked about that can detect any one who interfere with the railways..

Reno is a fool and want to score cheap scores..

All of the jets and cars he mentioned existed during GEJ Time y did GEJ not buy bomb detectors to project churches then..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by olinduksteph(m): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2022
He is the president of the Federal republic of Nigeria... Wait for your turn. I have learnt by experience not to criticize leaders for what they do until I am in their shoes. Before Buhari came on board he said so many things against the sitting president then. Now they are best of friends ( I guess he now sees things differently). The Nigeria project is not a one man show. So many things are wrong in this country. We can only do the best we can and leave the rest to God.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Odin13: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

It is still about land in the Igbo side too, it just took a different dimension because Igbos will never back down, let Buhari leave office and a southerner takes over and watch how these things in the south east will die down, why is it in the history of democracy in 1999 that these things are happening in the south east, it's because of Buhari, he is a jihadist and he will not stop till he is stopped and Igbos will never back down, the matter is more complicated than you think, though I don't support all the approach used IPOB/ESN like the seat at home order and some kind of attacks they do on military formations, people think differently but Igbos will never back down and be subdued to be like Benue and their kind, the reason why it is not too pronounced in the south west is because they have sellouts like muric and they feel they have a growing presence of islam more than the south east, the whole aim of these conflicts going on is just jihad and nothing more, the rest are just smoke screens... .

Where you dey get this gibberish from..

Which land exactly in igboland are you talking ?
Has igbos ever sold land to Fulani or north? Either by exchange of cows or something for the land
The people I. The North did business and sold Their land to Fulani people hundred of years ago..-and that’s what they’re coming to reclaim.. because the government Na their brothers and have the same history pass from generations

So how igboland take involve

Now even if Fulani by jihad want to take over .. is that the reasons esn is burning police station and killing same igbo officers ?

Or is the reason they’re terrorizing the igbo Neigbourhood and causing pains to same igbos

IPOB was never like this and has denied Ekpa

So why is ekpa and his people sponsoring crises in anambra, killing anambrains and allowing his peace in his home state

Why?
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Cognitivereason: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2022
Trentee4eva:

You were there when he gave out the 4 and he’s using just 2 aircraft.
OLORIBURUKU
Let's even assume he did that in front of your village people. So 4 + 2 = 10. You're STUPID already so I can't use the phrase ‘don't be’.

Buhari only uses the Boeing 737 ...and falcon 7x only..others are used by the VP and his ministerial cabinet as well as top agency leaders..even governors are flown on them...

And yes...buhari inherited all of them..and gave out 2 of them to the air force called the AW 101 ..
And a hawker 4000 jet was put on sale
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Felixalex(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2022
lexy2014:

i think he is about right:

https://punchng.com/2022-budget-buhari-to-spend-n12-5bn-on-presidential-air-fleet/

good question by the way. am not expecting the guy to reply

It is well
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by kay29000(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2022
heniford2:
Hmm what will APC use as campaign come 2023 undecided

Campaign ke. They should just forget contesting.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by luizpippo(m): 9:22am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Everything this guy performorresign (Reno) said shouldn't be taken seriously.

When I saw 10 Presidential jets, I stopped reading because this has been cleared Many times. Nothing as such

He's not patriotic, he's just playing Politics as a core supporter of Atiku

How about the donation of $1million to Taliban terrorists?

Is he being unpatriotic and Buhari patriotic?
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Brendaniel: 9:22am On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:

Where you dey get this gibberish from..

Which land exactly in igboland are you talking ?
Has igbos ever sold land to Fulani or north? Either by exchange of cows or something for the land
The people I. The North did business and sold Their land to Fulani people hundred of years ago..-and that’s what they’re coming to reclaim.. because the government Na their brothers and have the same history pass from generations

So how igboland take involve

Now even if Fulani by jihad want to take over .. is that the reasons esn is burning police station and killing same igbo officers ?

Or is the reason they’re terrorizing the igbo Neigbourhood and causing pains to same igbos

IPOB was never like this and has denied Ekpa

So why is ekpa and his people sponsoring crises in anambra, killing anambrains and allowing his peace in his home state

Why?

Look I'm not an IPOB person, I'm just a concerned Igbo indigene who loves to find out the truth and speak it, and how do you know Simon Epka is sponsoring killings in anambra? And if you say the northerners sold lands to the fulanis can you prove it to me with an evidence to back up your claim and would you also say Benue people sold their lands to the northerners? Please answer these questions...
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
And his Goblins have already swallowed the info hook, line and sinker, WITHOUT A SHRED OD EVIDENCE.

Well, Reno knows the mental capacity of his targeted audience.

PDP and her supporters have been super excited about the tragedy recorded in the rail sector. The imagine it is one of the greatest selling points of the admin and would do anything to see to its destruction, doesn't matter if that costs the nation precious lives.

One thing PDP and her terrorist allies should know is they aren't smelling As Rock anytime soon. That's a fact.
[/s]
trash
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Odin13: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

Look I'm not an IPOB person, I'm just a concerned Igbo indigene who loves to find out the truth and speak it, and how do you know Simon Epka is sponsoring killings in anambra? And if you say the northerners sold lands to the fulanis can you prove it to me with an evidence to back up your claim and would you also say Benue people sold their lands to the northerners? Please answer these questions...

I’m in the north .. and am involved. I have igbo blood from anambra ijaw and igala ..

Ekpa threating Soludo on his view as a governor to stop Monday sit at home is the worst betrayal from an Igbo man .

Means he’s the person runing all killings in the east

IPOB has denied him several times.. on media and even copied United Nations and press media’s

So who is he and why does he want igboland to burn
While his state is peaceful

Ekpa is not working for igbos

Even the north understand this .. but igbos are blind to the fact

No Benue man or southern kaduna human will deny the fact

The thing is that this generation keep trying to ask them .. how can Fulani be indigenous to tiv land

And funny most of the land they exchange were used for agriculture purpose

Reason why Buhari and Elrufia said on nAtional television thT the fight is much older than them..

I jus did educate you.. so maybe you luck to see. Man from any of the souther kaduna 51 tribe .. he will explain zangon kataf to you
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by IbomFinest: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2022
What about the $1 million donation to a terrorist group... Is that one also not true?

Whoever that sees good in evil will be consumed in evil.
TheNiceGuy:

When I saw 10 Presidential jets, I stopped reading because this has been cleared Many times. Nothing as such

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Kholar211: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

be like say Ogun won kill you there abi? undecided
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by jrusky(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2022
You people should not worry yourself too much I said it yesterday I'm beggining to belief this Buhari is not our Nigeria Buhari this man in Aso Rock is a total stranger to this country, apc must explain where they brought this man from.

I repeat no "real son of his father will sit back and watch his fathers house being pull-down". Something not right somewhere with this man. We are likely dealing with a total stranger.

Only a bastard can act these way. He is not bother nor worry neither moved about Nigeria situation but when it concern other country he is bother, worry and moved haba its get glaring now something not right somewhere as per this man real identity.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Brendaniel: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:

I’m in the north .. and am involved. I have igbo blood from anambra ijaw and igala ..

Ekpa threating Soludo on his view as a governor to stop Monday sit at home is the worst betrayal from an Igbo man .

Means he’s the person runing all killings in the east

IPOB has denied him several times.. on media and even copied United Nations and press media’s

So who is he and why does he want igboland to burn
While his state is peaceful

Ekpa is not working for igbos

Even the north understand this .. but igbos are blind to the fact

I don't care about Epka, he is not the reason for the problems in the south east, I do not support him either, the root cause is what I am after to solve, what is the root cause of all these problems, besides which state in Nigeria are you from?
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by donbrowser(m): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Of course there are lies in the post. Did Buhari donate $1m to Afghanistan or not?
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Ovie56(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2022
post=111519133:
If this is true. Hmm .. I don't know what to say atall
What do you mean by if? This isn't even a news, it is waht everyone knows.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Odin13: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

I don't care about Epka, he is not the reason for the problems in the south east, I do not support him either, the root cause is what I am after to solve, what is the root cause of all these problems, besides which state in Nigeria are you from?

In the east.. they want Biafra .. and has been hijacked by rogues

Southwest wants Presidency and will do anything to curt attention for it

North is humans settling old scores and avenging age long enemity.. BecUse Buhari favors the Fulani over the Hausa people

I’m from Nigeria
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Micmuzac: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
heniford2:
simple, that PDP must not come back to power, it will sell because we are foos in obj words
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by feldido(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Basicend:
A million dollars is just abt 500m Naira now. .

You fit overlook that one na. . . How much gross thing can 500 naira do to Nigerian economy. .
You get Sense st all? Did you read the post at all?
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Chiefecho(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2022
heniford2:

Wahala

Dem no get say again
All their lie lie don cast
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Emir01: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

A distress state that is being govern by a terrorist group Taliban. Taliban terrorist group that is against women's education... The money been given to them is for terror attacks. Why support terrorism?

You don't have a point. Who named them terrorists in the first place? Taliban is a government recognized all over the world even your US just released billions of dollars sized from them and donated money also. The money given by Nigeria government is towards Humanitarian assistance shikena.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by lexy2014: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Ur just gullible...
Bomb detectors are not installed on rail track...
Except u want to install something like that on all train.. Which is not done any where ...in short it is not done at all..as bombs detectors are not made for trains...

What is needed is the sensors amaechi talked about that can detect any one who interfere with the railways..

Reno is a fool and want to score cheap scores..

All of the jets and cars he mentioned existed during GEJ Time y did GEJ not buy bomb detectors to project churches then..

If all the jets existed during gej era, how does it negate the fact that they are still being put to use by buhari as claimed by Reno?

How were d 10 cars mentioned exist during GEJ era? So a Maybach 2019 model existed before 2015 in gej administration? Are u aware that buhari got a brand new vehicle for his inauguration in 2015& got another one for his inauguration in 2019? Aren't u the one being gullible? Why are u trying to defend the indefensible and even doing it ignorantly?

https://dailynigerian.com/buhari-launches-n280million-mercedes-maybach-s650-at-inauguration/

https://economicconfidential.com/2022/01/budget-buhari-spend-vehicles/

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/buhari-to-spend-n1-6-billion-on-new-vehicles-and-spare-parts-in-2022/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/495341-buhari-spending-billions-on-new-cars-while-borrowing-to-fund-big-government.html
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by snoopz: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Na borrowed money bubu dey dash Afghanistan wey no fit help us
e be like say the person wey curse Nigerian leaders don die
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Brendaniel: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:

In the east.. they want Biafra .. and has been hijacked by rogues

Southwest wants Presidency and will do anything to curt attention for it

North is humans settling old scores and avenging age long enemity.. BecUse Buhari favors the Fulani over the Hausa people

I’m from Nigeria

You have not still answered my question, you have been stylishly dodging all my questions, I will re-ask you all the questions I have asked you and I will like you to ask me questions and I want us to answer ourselves with evidence written articles for these answers.

1. What is the root cause of the present violence in the south east between IPOB and the government and why the ESN was created?

2. You claimed that these regions I mentioned earlier sold lands to the Fulanis, please show me an article or document to prove that..

3. What state are you from, it is necessary for me to know because I know of a certain people from a certain region who will never reason with me even if I show them evidence as clear as the sun, so it is very important here, why hide your state if you have nothing to fear?

Like I said earlier, answer these questions with internet links to back up your claim and you can ask me questions and I wil use the same internet links to back up my claims...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Godstiger(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil president. I pity all those that are still supporting the evil party. APC is not a political party I keep saying this.
It is a terrorist organisation promax simple.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by simplesearch: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

So how many jets are in the presidential fleet?

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by kissdabride: 10:07am On Mar 31, 2022
tobillionaire:
What good thing did his boss ever spend money on when he was in power?
Even through you are blind to the good deeds of his former boss at least he is not religious bigotry as your terrorist grandfather messing things up now.
Mofos
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by kissdabride: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2022
lexy2014:

theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 presidency Nigerialabalaba shooyie ovamboland benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg NGpatriot aufbauh lordviccodaguru blackpanda leodeking splitmind...can you guys confirm theses allegations levelled against mr. integrity?
They don't tell the blind rain is falling he will fill it himself... they are also suffering from the wickedness of their terrorist grandfather therefore they will safe face.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Cognitivereason: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2022
lexy2014:

If all the jets existed during gej era, how does it negate the fact that they are still being put to use by buhari as claimed by Reno?

How were d 10 cars mentioned exist during GEJ era? So a Maybach 2019 model existed before 2015 in gej administration? Are u aware that buhari got a brand new vehicle for his inauguration in 2015& got another one for his inauguration in 2019? Aren't u the one being gullible? Why are u trying to defend the indefensible and even doing it ignorantly?

https://dailynigerian.com/buhari-launches-n280million-mercedes-maybach-s650-at-inauguration/

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/buhari-to-spend-n1-6-billion-on-new-vehicles-and-spare-parts-in-2022/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/495341-buhari-spending-billions-on-new-cars-while-borrowing-to-fund-big-government.html

Reno kirikiri..makes it sound like he bought all the jet...whereas they were bought between GEJ and OBJ times...it was under the same GEJ..a proposal was made to buy another one...thought helicopters

And bubu.. Removed 4 from the fleet of which I can confirm for 3

While GEJ used all of them..mind u there are 16 presidential aircraft..

5N FGU Falcon 7x
5N FGV Falcon 7x
5N FGE Falcon 900
5N FGO Falcon 900
NAF 961 Falcon 900
NAF FGT Boe 737
5N FGW G550
5N FGS G V
5N FGP G IV
5N FG1 AW 189
5N FG2 AW 189
I RAI W AW 189
I RAI L AW 189
NAF 540
NAF 541

About the car..

Yes bubu bought new cars in 2019....but 2015..nope..
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Foolishbuhari: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Why

Have you responded to the $1 million dollars buhari "dashed" terrorists? Being the defender in chief of terrorism and incompetence.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by lexy2014: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Reno kirikiri..makes it sound like he bought all the jet...whereas they were bought between GEJ and OBJ times...it was under the same GEJ..a proposal was made to buy another one...thought helicopters

And bubu.. Removed 4 from the fleet of which I can confirm for 3

While GEJ used all of them..mind u there are 16 presidential aircraft..

5N FGU Falcon 7x
5N FGV Falcon 7x
5N FGE Falcon 900
5N FGO Falcon 900
NAF 961 Falcon 900
NAF FGT Boe 737
5N FGW G550
5N FGS G V
5N FGP G IV
5N FG1 AW 189
5N FG2 AW 189
I RAI W AW 189
I RAI L AW 189
NAF 540
NAF 541

About the car..

Yes bubu bought new cars in 2019....but 2015..nope..

You didn't answer my questions:

Which car did buhari use for 2015 inauguration?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook / Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.