Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs (53056 Views)

Mike Ozekhome: Judgment Sacking Umahi Cannot Stand Appeal Court Scrutiny / NDLEA Bust: Police Faces Scrutiny Over Abba Kyari's Defiance Of PSC Suspension / ‘verdict Can’t Stand Superior Legal Scrutiny,’ Says APC As Tribunal Declares Ade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by buckeyemedia: 8:01am On Mar 31, 2022
Brushstrokes20:
Spot on reno!... The lifeless, heartless, brainless, bloodthirsty vulture is all shades of evil!

Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER that is devoid of bigotry!
Mumus will believe a self exiled criminal in California, yet they are here in Nigeria?

Reno & Farooq Zombies Are these not the same people, including the caged Terrorist that told you President Buhari was a clone?
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Rawhumper(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2022
And nobody is doing anything about it.

Even the Ministers will shamelessly salute
him and approve whatever he says.

Can't they create history by walking out from
FEC meeting end masse?

Nigeria needs radicals, that's the only
solution to the situation bro.

JosephXavier:
Buhari is not just a terrorist sympathizer but also a facilitator

The $1m he gave to Afghan Terrorist government is enough to even install bomb detectors in all the railways in Nigeria, even the ones they are still begging for the loan to he approved

But our president will prefer to allow his kinsmen have a filed day than to protect those he swore to protect

But my be say, na those people still supporting this government thunder go fire
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Ade3131: 8:01am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Everything this guy performorresign (Reno) said shouldn't be taken seriously.

When I saw 10 Presidential jets, I stopped reading because this has been cleared Many times. Nothing as such

He's not patriotic, he's just playing Politics as a core supporter of Atiku

You need to read through...I guess you might wanna debunk the $1m donated to Afghanistan through IOC by a government that is owing billions of dollars in debt.

Why do you have to bring in Atiku or any opposition into this? Let's talk about the shit here and there in this administration without making recourse to oppositions.

Seems like Buhari has not happened to you yet? Some pro-Buharis just collect on Monday and Tuesday in Kaduna. You might be next.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by HausaIgboYoruba: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil president. I pity all those that are still supporting the evil party. APC is not a political party I keep saying this.
stop this nonsense. Is PDP any better?
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by SarkinYarki: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2022
hammer567:

YOUR NO LONGER BUHARI SUPPORTER?

I have never been ..you are confusing me with Sarrki

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Odin13: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

Oga, that is where you are wrong, you have little information on what is going on, think again if ESN/IPOB are killing their own as the media and government claim do you think the same Buhari who hates Igbos will send military intervention because of the death of any Igbo person in the south east, then his own brothers are been killed by bandits and terrorist without military intervention, I personally will not believe so, what is happening in the south east is most likely planned by the government, think again Buhari will not value a south Easterner life over that of Fulani/Hausa, he will actually be happy that the Easterners are killing themselves, think again if MNK who was in far away Kenya could be arrested, how are they finding it difficult to arrest people like Bello Turji who is inside Nigeria....

They’re finding it difficult because like esn some of his people are protecting him..
Same way you igbos are shielding Esn..

Keep deceiving yourself .. you’re seeing esn burn police station ..
you’re seeing esn Attack officers .. from igboland
You’re seeing esn and ekpa stopping business in igboland
You’re seeing igbos Attacking Soludo for trying to restore peace in Anambra State

And you’re typing federal government

Which federal government?

Was it the federal that is threating Soludo from Finland

Make una keep talking rubbish .. by April if Soludo no work. .. anambrains go give esn race

Mark it

Shoot on sight .. we no need police or government agency to act..

Na people go revolt ..

Who be Ekpa?

IPOB we understand but ekpa is a nobody

He should start from his state
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Coolgent(m): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2022
I don't blame pmb but his evil party...
He is workin based on APC Blueprint
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2022
Basicend:
A million dollars is just abt 500m Naira now. .

You fit overlook that one na. . . How much gross thing can 500 naira do to Nigerian economy. .

You are a big fool

Foolish man get lost
Terrorist aboki mumu

500 Million is just to you, can't that cash give over 20 communities portable water supplies than being wasted just like that

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by hammer567: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2022
SarkinYarki:

I have never been ..you are confusing me with Sarrki

SORRY BOSS, I MISTOOK YOU FOR ANOTHER SARKI.

WILL DELETE THE POST.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2022
dre11:

Kaduna: Buhari under scrutiny over $1m gift to Afghanistan, using 10 Mercedes Maybachs

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/31/kaduna-buhari-under-scrutiny-over-1m-gift-to-afghanistan-using-10-mercedes-maybachs/
He borrowed money from China and 'dashed' Afghanistan. If you voted or supported buhari and his regimental cohorts, normally e no suppose better for you....of course e no go better for you! I hope you are buying fuel at N65 per litre while we are buying at N165 (when available). I hope you have 24 hours electricity while we are load-shedding. I hope you are sleeping with your two eyes closed while we are always mounting guards watching over our loved ones. Just yesterday shebi one of una dey complain say the kain wotowoto koboko wey e receive from soja for national stadium, him never receive that kind for e life before? Una never see anything.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by hush15: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil president. I pity all those that are still supporting the evil party. APC is not a political party I keep saying this.

Una dey blame ASUU for standing up for their right, yet this incompetent man is busy lavishing your monies for personal aggrandizement.

You're all doing well.

Mr. BBQ, my fellow Chelsea comrade, your daddy is not doing well at all but your mumu never reach. keep reinforcing failure, you hear!

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Rawhumper(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2022
You forgot to add tits and Airminem aka fake
Eminem.

These are keeping quiet these days unlike
them I know.

Anyone that supports APC is a very wicked
person, put aside partisanship....its time to
look inward. See the untold hardship....later
they say it was caused by PDP as if we are fools.

quote author=lexy2014 post=111519194]

theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 presidency Nigerialabalaba shooyie ovamboland benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg NGpatriot aufbauh lordviccodaguru blackpanda leodeking splitmind...can you guys confirm theses allegations levelled against mr. integrity?[/quote]
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by benardtotti(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2022
lexy2014:

how many presidential jets are in the presidential air fleet?

The right question to ask is did buhari add any jet to the national Fleet? Or he met those jets on ground?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by oyeb15: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2022
Am not even talking to Reno. But why should government keep investing in hostile regions.

Why cant multiple rails be installed in South West (don't give the project to Tinubu and his cabals cos they won't finish it in 50years)
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by SmartPolician: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2022
heniford2:
Hmm what will APC use as campaign come 2023 undecided

grin grin grin grin
Nigeria is a funny country.
APC needs nothing to campaign with.
People just want to see politicians from their tribe or who shares the same religion with them in Aso Rock.
As far of leadership is concerned, Nigeria is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by israelmao(m): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2022
Buhari came back to power in order to advance Islamic terrorist agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by mokoh(m): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2022
Jungleluv5:
I am not a Buhari supporter but how can someone has ten Maybach cars in his garage for what and 1 million dollars to Afghanistan . Reno please provide evidence and proof it.

Wen only naira land u they enter how u won take know if he gift the money...there is evidence and pls try and read newspaper too online

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Freebills12: 8:06am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I'm not evil. You'll see what I pointed out was the 10presidential jets. I repeat, nothing as such.

Meanwhile, $1m can't solve ASUU problem, they needed much more than that, #1.3trillion is their demand.

Note I don't justify $1m (#500m) donated, just a clarity

If you claimed not to be aware of Buhari's donation of one million dollars to Taliban terrorist here is the prove:https://dailytrust.com/buhari-donates-1m-to-afghanistan

https://gazettengr.com/ASUU-fumes-as-buhari-donates-1-million-to-taliban-while-nigerian-students-languish/

http://saharareporters.com/2022/03/03/islamic-organisation-oic-hails-buhari-government-donating-1million-afghanistan

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by jimtemi1: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2022
What ever happens, I blame the stupid PDP that have been taking the country for granted and allow this nonentity APC to took over power..

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Brushstrokes20: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2022
... And it's official! The lifeless daddy of brainless buffoons is an UNREPENTANT, BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORIST! undecided

Nig is in wrong hands!
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by hammer567: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

You are a big fool

Foolish man get lost
Terrorist aboki mumu

500 Million is just to you, can't that cash give over 20 communities portable water supplies than being wasted just like that

BECOS THEY ARE STEALING IT FROM THE SS/SE OIL AND GAS SECTOR.

IT IS NOT THEIR MONEY, ELSE THEY WONT THROW IT AWAY, LIKE HUSHPUPPI.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Temptee101(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2022
Basicend:
[s]A million dollars is just abt 500m Naira now. .

You fit overlook that one na. . . How much gross thing can 500 naira do to Nigerian economy. [/s].

Mumunatu!!
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by gift2xl: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2022
Am not surprise. Piken we go do well we go no.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Aboks(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The only thing that this good for nothing self acclaimed president is good at doing, is always trying to provide succour to Islamic terrorist countries. Why? Because the good for nothing self acclaimed president is a TERRORIST himself.

Corrupt useless asshole of a president.

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by boyfrank: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2022
heniford2:

They don't need anything at all. Tribal, religious sentiments is enough. Plus 2k each for voters
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by geezville86: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2022
heniford2:

How about this...Extraterrestrial level Change
As dem no fit shock us again with anything for inside this world, I'd think that's the next level for them
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by slimghost(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Everything this guy performorresign (Reno) said shouldn't be taken seriously.

When I saw 10 Presidential jets, I stopped reading because this has been cleared Many times. Nothing as such

He's not patriotic, he's just playing Politics as a core supporter of Atiku

You are the unpatriotic sicko if you are still supporting this self serving clueless regime.
Patriotism is to the country, not to your tribe, your party affiliation nor your stomach.
Evil people.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Emir01: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I'm of hope you have no comprehension issue.

C'est fini

What's wrong donating to a distress state? Are they not donating to Nigeria?
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Gamblex: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Nigeria problem is not all about party But getting the right person.
If u vote pdp the people from apc will decamp n join pdp with time they will be giving political appointment verse versal.
only God can save us from this politicians. don't go n waste ur life supporting Nigeria politician they are all the same. They just using us to play game
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by obailala(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2022
dre11:

Kaduna: Buhari under scrutiny over $1m gift to Afghanistan, using 10 Mercedes Maybachs

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/31/kaduna-buhari-under-scrutiny-over-1m-gift-to-afghanistan-using-10-mercedes-maybachs/
An aide of GEJ is the one saying this?... Mental!
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2022
And u guys expected Nigeria Super eagles to advance to the world cup at the expense of Black stars of Ghana with this rubbish news? Seriously?

Nah nah nah!

Super eagles thanks a million for not making it to the world cup. U guys have done well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria / Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.