Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs (53057 Views)

Mike Ozekhome: Judgment Sacking Umahi Cannot Stand Appeal Court Scrutiny / NDLEA Bust: Police Faces Scrutiny Over Abba Kyari's Defiance Of PSC Suspension / ‘verdict Can’t Stand Superior Legal Scrutiny,’ Says APC As Tribunal Declares Ade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Eriokanmi: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Everything this guy performorresign (Reno) said shouldn't be taken seriously.

When I saw 10 Presidential jets, I stopped reading because this has been cleared Many times. Nothing as such

He's not patriotic, he's just playing Politics as a core supporter of Atiku
The 1m usd donation is true. You'd hear more soon
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by godliman: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2022
Ayomi90:

What about $1 million gift to Afghanistan?
Forget that guy he is a buharist.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Jostoman: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2022
spydera:
Someone donated a million dollars to Afghanistan!

How much is ASUU striking for again?

Wahala
that is the kind of president that is ruling Nigeria. RIP to those that lost their lives in KADUNA train bomb blast.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Blakpot: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2022
Fela got it right 33 years ago when he described this man as an "Animal in human skin"
We thought it was funny, but here we are now.
The truth lasts forever!
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Trentee4eva: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

When I saw 10 Presidential jets, I stopped reading because this has been cleared Many times. Nothing as such

Don't be unfortunate o. The presidential aircraft are up to 10 (both jets and helicopters). Keep defending him till you or your family members become victims.

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by nnaetobi(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2022
Useless walking stick of a devil incarnate. It will never be well for those that voted this evil regime
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by slowice(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2022
The idiotic ode took loans from China and dashed it to terrorist government of Afghanistan..... He's loyalty lies with the Arabs, history got this on record.

But idioots on here still supports this government. Infact, anyone supporting apc is a big waste to humanity
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2022
Don't be stupid. He met 10 but gave 4 out to security institutions.
Tried to sell of 4.

He's using two Currently
Trentee4eva:

Don't be unfortunate o. The presidential aircraft are up to 10 (both jets and helicopters). Keep defending him till you or your family members become victims.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Freebills12: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
obailala:
And who says the money was to the Taliban? Did you bother researching this before running here to comment?

Yes I did that, OIC will give the money to the Taliban terrorist.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2022
@Emboldened
Mynd44
seun
Lalasticlala,
violation of Rule 2

thikturk:

Shut up terrorist sympathiser like you, fool. You didn't talk about the main point here being giving $1million to a terrorist government far away in Afghanistan and rehabilitating bokoharam terrorists with $8 million. I don't blame you I blame ur father, for this nonsense from you wouldn't have come out if used ordinary condom
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Jostoman: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2022
tobillionaire:
What good thing did his boss ever spend money on when he was in power?
building almajiri school across the northern state to reduce terrorist in the north.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Brendaniel: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:

Una dey repeat jargon..

If it’s military or government acting all this..

Is it not wise for esn to withdraw all actions first .. and if it continues .. igbos will have humans to blame .. and no hearsay

Person infiltrated una dey kill una .. no be to seize fire and no where the other fire is coming from

I use to support una .. but walahi

Simeon ekpa threading Soludo clearly show .. the federal government is not even involved in anything happening in igboland

Why should esn Attack military formations in igboland and expect. Military to fold hands ..

Una dey blame North.. for this jet age

Na him be say.. wise men have all left east and now comes from the north..

You have very little information about Nigeria, not just the south east, the same reason Kaduna south, Benue, plateau and other Christian dominated areas in the north are suffering is the same reason the south east is suffering, you are just gulping the media reports without filter and judging things from the surface and not asking the root cause of all these problems, if you cannot connect the dots of all these regions I mentioned with the south east then you have very little information about present day Nigeria...
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Vado(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Okay so how about the donation? This is the same Afghanistan currently being ruled by Talibans with extremist ideologies.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by omenkaLives(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2022
And his Goblins have already swallowed the info hook, line and sinker, WITHOUT A SHRED OD EVIDENCE.

Well, Reno knows the mental capacity of his targeted audience.

PDP and her supporters have been super excited about the tragedy recorded in the rail sector. The imagine it is one of the greatest selling points of the admin and would do anything to see to its destruction, doesn't matter if that costs the nation precious lives.

One thing PDP and her terrorist allies should know is they aren't smelling As Rock anytime soon. That's a fact.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by obailala(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Yes I did that, OIC will give the money to the Taliban terrorist.
Did a google search, the money was given to the Afghanistan Humanitarian trust fund, not the taliban.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by tnerro1(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2022
Nigerians have never suffered like this even during the 16 years of PDP

No light
No fuel
No security
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Omalicharose: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2022
Pathetic how we got here.

Are you tired of screeding, paint and wall paper? You should try DECORATIVE SILK PLASTER with good textures and awesome designs.

It's fire retardant, repairable, removable, replaceable and affordable. With awesome sound and heat insulation.

It's 100% organic, eco friendly, odourless, elastic and does not require wall screeding and you no longer need to worry about rough plastering and wet walls.

Sounds too good to be true? Yes it's too good and it's true.

It comes with glitters to give your wall that glittery shiny effect, it is beautiful, classy and will make your walls look exotic.

Contact us today for that elegant interior. We are available to deliver Nationwide.

Call/WhatsApp: +2349056062657

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Arabaincubus: 8:51am On Mar 31, 2022
It looks like the present Nigerian government is supporting terrorists anywhere they are found.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by edoboy74(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2022
Basicend:
A million dollars is just abt 500m Naira now. .

You fit overlook that one na. . . How much gross thing can 500 naira do to Nigerian economy. .

If they had invested that money in buying 2-3 bomb detector, I believe the lives it will save would have worth more than the economy you are talking about, God is watching you, don’t let your evil intent and greed make you die a miserable death. You support and back evil
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Odin13: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

You have very little information about Nigeria, not just the south east, the same reason Kaduna south, Benue, plateau and other Christian dominated areas in the north are suffering is the same reason the south east is suffering, you are just gulping the media reports without filter and judging things from the surface and not asking the root cause of all these problems, if you cannot connect the dots of all these regions I mentioned with the south east then you have very little information about present day Nigeria...

Bros you lied ..
Southern kaduna crises is not something of today.. is even older than Nigeria
Southern kaduna crises is about land .. get it .
North is only using Buhari government as opportunity to get to them..

Jos .. same land ..

Benue .. same land

Zamfara and kebbi is Hausa / Fulani fighting themselves .. over age long beef .

What happening in the east Na igbo eat igbo.. simple

Abi Na north send those agberos for onitsha and nnwei axis to terrorize market people and road users
Guess that keke man that was beaten up at awka was North that send them

Una no go sense

Una dey kill una sef .. IGBOHO is chilling in his home .. even As a criminal .. Yoruba no burn their town.. abi north no burn them..

While with una burning and killing Kanu is sleeping in Dss cell.

Igbos sefs
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Freebills12: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
obailala:
Did a google search, the money was given to the Afghanistan Humanitarian trust fund, not the taliban.

Who is the govt of the day in Afghanistan? Is not the Taliban terrorist? Or you just want to deceive yourself. They are all in charge of govt sectors
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by nedekid: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

"Two each of Augusta 149, Augusta 101 and Falcon 7X, as well as one each of HS 4000, G500, G550 and 737 BBJ series."

10 aircrafts in the fleet, Reno is right!
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Sleekfingers: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil president. I pity all those that are still supporting the evil party. APC is not a political party I keep saying this.

Not party. All politicians in nigeria are wicked
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Capuchinho: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2022
Well it's very clear that a particular people came with an ideology to invade and takeover communities south of Nigeria each time a member of theirs hold a power that makes them untouchable..

These people mobilized for Buhari to be president insisting and threatening dogs and baboons with blood overflow

These people own the trailers that migrated the Niger �� people that contributed immensely in the winning of 2015 elections and you want to replace their trailer tracks with trains? They'll certainly bomb the rails

They made the government ban importation of food from boarders in the south while its open in the north and for the north. In bid to apply the cut your enemies food supply principles

These guys own the boys (bandits) that do the illegal gold mining ⚒

These people are the politicians that share bikes to thugs for election and end up having the bikes used for banditry and attacks on communities

These people believe that North Africa are of a blood line linked to the Arabs and must separate themselves by diving Africa from the middle.. Terrorizing Kenya (Alshabab), Somalia, Central African Republic, Sudan, Cameroon, Nigeria, Mali and making sure they capture where resources are deposited. That way their children will build a future Dubai in the North besides the rail to Niger is on construction

These people are working with Turkey �� to make sure Nigeria never produces President outside their religion just as it is in Turkey today.. So they invite Niger, Chad shoe makers and truck pushers to occupy the uncomplicated buildings around you and making sure the economy is hard for owners to complete their houses thereby providing a long term residence for their people.. People who will marry 3 wives in the such condition and have 20 children who then hold Nigerian passport and voters card..

After the coming 8 years term.. No Christian will ever be president again buy electronic voting and popular voters

grin grin grin

Check your Ministries and agencies and tell who will be directors for the next 50 years
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Cognitivereason: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2022
spydera:
Someone donated a million dollars to Afghanistan!

How much is ASUU striking for again?

Wahala

$1million = N500million

ASUU strike is N1.5 trillion

U and ur likes should rest
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Freebills12: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
omenkaLives:
And his Goblins have already swallowed the info hook, line and sinker, WITHOUT A SHRED OD EVIDENCE.

Well, Reno knows the mental capacity of his targeted audience.

PDP and her supporters have been super excited about the tragedy recorded in the rail sector. The imagine it is one of the greatest selling points of the admin and would do anything to see to its destruction, doesn't matter if that costs the nation precious lives.

One thing PDP and her terrorist allies should know is they aren't smelling As Rock anytime soon. That's a fact.

Why don't you address the one million dollars Buhari donated to the Taliban terrorist group in Afghanistan? Or you didn't read that side of the story
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Born2Breed(f): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Another Ponmo BMC detected.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2022
He's not right you're both wrong.

That's what PMB's administration met, he gave out 4 to security institutions, put up 4 four sale.
He's using 2.

You can confirm this
nedekid:

"Two each of Augusta 149, Augusta 101 and Falcon 7X, as well as one each of HS 4000, G500, G550 and 737 BBJ series."

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Cognitivereason: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2022
nedekid:

And have u asked ur self which one buhari bought himself...the 10 Mercedes were inherited from GEJ

By the way..reno is wrong there are 16 presidential aircraft of which buhari never bought one

5N FGU Falcon 7x
5N FGV Falcon 7x
5N FGE Falcon 900
5N FGO Falcon 900
NAF 961 Falcon 900
NAF FGT Boe 737
5N FGW G550
5N FGS G V
5N FGP G IV
5N FG1 AW 189
5N FG2 AW 189
I RAI W AW 189
I RAI L AW 189
NAF 540
NAF 541
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

What has been cleared about the 10 jets?
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Brendaniel: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:

Bros you lied ..
Southern kaduna crises is not something of today.. is even older than Nigeria
Southern kaduna crises is about land .. get it .
North is only using Buhari government as opportunity to get to them..

Jos .. same land ..

Benue .. same land

Zamfara and kebbi is Hausa / Fulani fighting themselves .. over age long beef .

What happening in the east Na igbo eat igbo.. simple

Abi Na north send those agberos for onitsha and nnwei axis to terrorize market people and road users
Guess that keke man that was beaten up at awka was North that send them

Una no go sense

Una dey kill una sef .. IGBOHO is chilling in his home .. even As a criminal .. Yoruba no burn their town.. abi north no burn them..

While with una burning and killing Kanu is sleeping in Dss cell.

Igbos sefs

It is still about land in the Igbo side too, it just took a different dimension because Igbos will never back down, let Buhari leave office and a southerner takes over and watch how these things in the south east will die down, why is it in the history of democracy in 1999 that these things are happening in the south east, it's because of Buhari, he is a jihadist and he will not stop till he is stopped and Igbos will never back down, the matter is more complicated than you think, though I don't support all the approach used IPOB/ESN like the seat at home order and some kind of attacks they do on military formations, people think differently but Igbos will never back down and be subdued to be like Benue and their kind, the reason why it is not too pronounced in the south west is because they have sellouts like muric and they feel they have a growing presence of islam more than the south east, the whole aim of these conflicts going on is just jihad and nothing more, the rest are just smoke screens... .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun / Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.