Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) (10505 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like Rushing Home After Spending The Night At A Guy's Place (Pics) / Stop Eating Cucumber At Your Sister Place.(pics) / DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by jagorinho: 11:57am On Mar 31, 2022
Let us assume the op lied which is bad, but what is not a lie is your battered self esteem, because you heard Lexus, you have started looking down on your self, we are so crazed with material possession in this country, please find a way to work on your self esteem, so you won't be a danger to yourself and your immediate environment.

12 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by juman(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Most people in the world tell lies ranges from little to many lies.
Don't be bothered about what people say be focused and work harder.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Babaebe: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
jagorinho:
Let us assume the op lied which is bad, but what is not a lie is your battered self esteem, because you heard Lexus, you have started looking down on your self, we are so crazed with material possession in this country, please find a way to work on your self esteem, so you won't be a danger to yourself and your immediate environment.
you are very right but thats the world we find ourselves in, but if i may ask apart from material things what can i build my self esteem on?

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by techWriter3: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
Some hunting comin driver for Lexus na

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by SurvivorM(f): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting... Believe everything u hear here at ur own peril..
Nl just be like dt out of vogue romance magazine "Hints"...their creative writers were the very best in the business...infact their stories sounded so true that they even mentioned "real names"...if only I were a movie producer..I do just be turning those their wonderful suspense filled but fake stories into movies...
OMG you read HINT magazines grin my mum used to buy so many of them, I was obsessed with it and their very interesting stories.
They even inspire me to be a writer ( wish I hope to be very good one day)

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by simple250: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
I don laff tire .... everybody rich for Instagram, poor man nor they for Instagram . e ma pariwo the money na just audio . NA AUDIO

Good morning sir,how is the family ...your nairaland family nai catch you so. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by SmartyPants(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Without supporting or attacking the other guy, i juts want to tell you that this is a very pathetic act.

I mean...how could you be so bothered by someone claiming to own a Lexus?

Okay now that you have shown us his house does it mean your mates are still not driving Lexuses?

Have you solved your real problem, which is poverty?

With your mentality I honestly fear that you are just a few steps away from takong up armed robbery.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Gofwane(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
grin Oboyyehh, that op na werey.

Maybe na this kind Lexus he get.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
It is a well known fact that TheOldGods is a very broke nigga parading this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by PrinceInTheNort: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldgods what do you have to say cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by BigRocky: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
The guy should come and clear his name na.

Y'all should be slow to judge

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by patjane(f): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
I love nairaland, detectives everywhere grin grin..

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Medianna(f): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Obakoolex:

One thing about people that lie... complex will push them to say things that will easily give them up. There's no sense in saying she quickly jumped in my 'lexus' when he could just say my car grin

Sense will not kill you abeg

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by SenatePresdo(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Babaebe:
So i saw a post on frontpage this morning about boyfriend/girlfriend issue here https://www.nairaland.com/7055144/today-very-strict-girlfriend-she, something struck me in the post the guy mentioned his "lexus" in a way that sounds odd. when i saw lexus i started feeling depressed that see someone driving lexus and am here doing hide and seek with my landlord.

something just told me to check his profile, only to see his topic about killing a snake and about to eat it that got me confused.

Abeg no be say i be enemy of progress ooo but abeg country hard and people like us dey struggle so abeg dont come and be lying to us here because e fit cause depression to some of us abeg!!!

see his house

For the fact that dude got issue with his babe because of mere #450 should have made you know the kind of fake ass nigga he is.

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by jagorinho: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
Babaebe:

you are very right but thats the world we find ourselves in, but if i may ask apart from material things what can i build my self esteem on?
https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/in-depth/self-esteem/art-20045374

Try and read that, it should help
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Caleb91(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
OP please we need investigative agent like you on Twitter.....the amount of things that never happened that is being posted on that bird app is alarming....just help us we need a messiah

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Robertgreene1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
SurvivorM:

OMG you read HINT magazines grin my mum used to buy so many of them, I was obsessed with it and their very interesting stories.
They even inspire me to be a writer ( wish I hope to be very good one day)
lol..same here..my mum also Littered the whole house with the Stuff back then...hmm d good ol days...
I can even still tell some of the stories like I'm telling a movie now sef..

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Boyhood: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
rickpat:
why should you allow things you see here bother you?...some people are here to fulfill their girl/boyhood fantasies
sorry Boyhood doesn't have fantasies.
I still don't understand why you had to mention me in your comment.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Peace1993: 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hi guys,
This special piece of information goes all out to

1. manufacturers(in small and large scale) as well as my fellow islamic adherents that make use of DATES/DABINU and TIGERNUT/AYA/IMUMU as raw materials in producing their products and IFTAR respectively

2. guys that are interested in PONMO - for domestic and party use,

3. BEANS(of any type) users;

that I can supply the aforementioned products from the Northern part of Nigeria(specifically Yobe state) to anywhere within the Country.

Kindly reach me through the below contact 09038766557(for WhatsApp and Call)

Your patronage will, be highly appreciated and not be regretted
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Realist12: 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
Are you saying farmers can't own a car ? Go to Ogun state close to the border. I don't know about now but those days they use cars for menial reasons . I remember a thread where someone used Range rover to market his plantains.
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by ednut1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lol
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by silibaba: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Greystone:

TBH, it’s very possible to own an expensive car and be church-rat broke.

Maybe the person took out a loan to buy the car or was lucky to get the car at a give-away price from a desperate seller.

I know someone who got a large amount of money from politics around 2019 and among other things went and bought one benz suv (jeep).
His Oga lost the elections and some months later, Baba sold a nearly N10m benz jeep for less than N2m. It was so bad that he didn’t collect the money directly but gave the buyer his childrens’ school account number to pay their fees to prevent his kids from being thrown out of school.

Another person I know owns a Range Rover Sport but always runs from friend to friend to relative taxing everyone for fuel money. De guy no dey ever get up to 20k for him account but the babes that chase him all think he’s rich.

Having an expensive car is not a measure of wealth.

No Atom of truth in this your post.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by johnbush(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
so because your fellow man owns a Lexus and you do not makes you feel depressed. there's another word for your feelings; it is envy. how about you keep at whatever honest work you find and maybe, someday, you too could buy a Lexus for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by TheOldGods: 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:
TheOldgods what do you have to say cheesy
seriously. I didn't know there was a thread like this, as I've been busy with work. Come and eat some pizza. I'm playing elden rings too with my little break

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Babaebe:
So i saw a post on frontpage this morning about boyfriend/girlfriend issue here https://www.nairaland.com/7055144/today-very-strict-girlfriend-she, something struck me in the post the guy mentioned his "lexus" in a way that sounds odd. when i saw lexus i started feeling depressed that see someone driving lexus and am here doing hide and seek with my landlord.

something just told me to check his profile, only to see his topic about killing a snake and about to eat it that got me confused.

Abeg no be say i be enemy of progress ooo but abeg country hard and people like us dey struggle so abeg dont come and be lying to us here because e fit cause depression to some of us abeg!!!

see his house
lol see wetin that Lexus guy cause...I noticed the Lexus part in his thread
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Walkee: 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Babaebe:

see his house
apparently, he also bought Mercedes Benz c300
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by TheOldGods: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Walkee:
apparently, he also bought Mercedes Benz c300
yeah, my benz

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Even.me when he mentioned that he and came out and entered his Lexus to a a place where they could eat, i asked myself why he had to emphasize on Lexus. I just knew he was as broke as me and was forming hard man to his babe.

6 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by falcon01: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Medianna:
Something was not right about that his post I just choose to ignore it..
1500 can get a plate of rice and a chicken but not big chicken as he described earlier unless its not a standard eatery.

Someone will Lexus dragging on how to pay for 3k with his friend.. I don't know if he was just catching cruise or the gf is that broke.
a big chicken cost nothing less than 1500. So how did she eat rice and Big chicken infact even if its local place chicken is chicken the price difference won't be more than 200 naira.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Cardealer2021(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Make una stop to dey drag this guy naaaa undecided
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
falcon01:
a big chicken cost nothing less than 1500. So how did she eat rice and Big chicken infact even if its local place chicken is chicken the price difference won't be more than 200 naira.
Your big chicken nis not the same with another's big chicken.
LOL.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Medianna(f): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
falcon01:

You mind him!!
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] / A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman / How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.