Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) (10522 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like Rushing Home After Spending The Night At A Guy's Place (Pics) / Stop Eating Cucumber At Your Sister Place.(pics) / DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by BigRocky: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ogbeni, shut upppppp and gerrarahia. grin grin grin.

Oniro oshi om*k*mo redpiller.

You are been too fast to judge and condemn
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
BigRocky:
You are been too fast to judge and condemn

Yeah? Na you be the guy's defender abi alter ego?

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by lilvicky68(m): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:
yeah, my benz
Ok grin
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by BigRocky: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Yeah? Na you be the guy's defender abi alter ego?

None of the above.

Am just wondering how you quickly jump to conclusions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by rickpat(m): 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
Boyhood:

sorry Boyhood doesn't have fantasies.
I still don't understand why you had to mention me in your comment.
Lol...this got me laughing...sorry bro...it's your moniker..no too vex... Lol...may boyish fantasies then...winks

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
BigRocky:
None of the above.

Am just wondering how you quickly jump to conclusions

K.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Faber(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Breeeeeeze don blow fowl nyash don open grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by shantti(m): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Maybe he went to visit his grandmum nah. Nawa for u guys oh
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by TheOldGods: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:
Thank you cheesy but do you have Lexus tongue
yes I do. I only have two cars

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
The guy don comot profile pic sharpaly

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by cayorday89(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
Babaebe:
So i saw a post on frontpage this morning about boyfriend/girlfriend issue here https://www.nairaland.com/7055144/today-very-strict-girlfriend-she, something struck me in the post the guy mentioned his "lexus" in a way that sounds odd. when i saw lexus i started feeling depressed that see someone driving lexus and am here doing hide and seek with my landlord.

something just told me to check his profile, only to see his topic about killing a snake and about to eat it that got me confused.

Abeg no be say i be enemy of progress ooo but abeg country hard and people like us dey struggle so abeg dont come and be lying to us here because e fit cause depression to some of us abeg!!!

see his house
Why should you be bothered in the first place, this is just a faceless forum... The fact is people I see regularly around me and I am older than and my mates are doing better than me so also there are peope I am fat older than and I am doing better than they are. Point is, we all have our timeline and also our priorities differs, buying a fancy car and living in an okay house not minding the standard is some people's priority, while some is just to eat good food and have the ability to pay thier house rent without stress..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by PrinceInTheNort: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:
yes I do. I only have two cars
But why are you still leaving in trenches Abi na village you just go
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Greystone:

TBH, it’s very possible to own an expensive car and be church-rat broke.

Maybe the person took out a loan to buy the car or was lucky to get the car at a give-away price from a desperate seller.

I know someone who got a large amount of money from politics around 2019 and among other things went and bought one benz suv (jeep).
His Oga lost the elections and some months later, Baba sold a nearly N10m benz jeep for less than N2m. It was so bad that he didn’t collect the money directly but gave the buyer his childrens’ school account number to pay their fees to prevent his kids from being thrown out of school.

Another person I know owns a Range Rover Sport but always runs from friend to friend to relative taxing everyone for fuel money. De guy no dey ever get up to 20k for him account but the babes that chase him all think he’s rich.

Having an expensive car is not a measure of wealth.

***More importantly, you shouldn’t get depressed when you see someone cruising a Lexus Jeep

Person don carry 406 blow waxie
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
SenatePresdo:

For the fact that dude got issue with his babe because of mere #450 should have made you know the kind of fake ass nigga he is.
Me go do am. Every day no be Christmas.
However, I would have been the first to comment negatively on that post when I saw "I jumped into my Lexus". There was no need for it. Yet, background doesn't prove he has no Lexus

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 01, 2022
The guy supose chop better ban for lying to the honorable Nairaland community.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 01, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:
TheOldgods what do you have to say cheesy

That guy busy dey find more snakes inside bush.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by siofra(f): 7:28am On Apr 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Bratislava and Siofra, e wa wo nkan. Come and see what my eyes is seeing o. grin grin

Afi Legxus na.

grin lol

Actually Theoldgods is my friend. I know him quite well. He is a hardworking graphic designer/animator even though he's a bit boastful sometimes (sorry, I had to say it). I don't think he would lie about having a Lexus.

He spends too much and for some months now he has been telling me he's trying to save. So I guess that's why he budgeted 3k for him and his girlfriend to chill out.

As for the background, I don't know, maybe that's his village.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:
grin lol

Actually Theoldgods is my friend. I know him quite well. He is a hardworking graphic designer/animator even though he's a bit boastful sometimes (sorry, I had to say it). I don't think he would lie about having a Lexus.

He spends too much and for some months now he has been telling me he's trying to save. So I guess that's why he budgeted 3k for him and his girlfriend to chill out.

First, do you know him in person, as in face-to-face or it's an online friendship and you met through NL? You can verify he has what he claims to have?

For a boastful dude with a huge ego, he'll not keep quiet while he's getting thrashed here like a wet animal with its tail between his legs.

He felt the need to share with us netizens his relationship wahala and numbers and brands of cars he has, he should come and clarify to us too where that place where he killed a snake or whatever is.

He wan dey form modesty for who? Nibo? Igbayi laaro abi?

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Georgekyrian(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Greystone:

TBH, it’s very possible to own an expensive car and be church-rat broke.

Maybe the person took out a loan to buy the car or was lucky to get the car at a give-away price from a desperate seller.

I know someone who got a large amount of money from politics around 2019 and among other things went and bought one benz suv (jeep).
His Oga lost the elections and some months later, Baba sold a nearly N10m benz jeep for less than N2m. It was so bad that he didn’t collect the money directly but gave the buyer his childrens’ school account number to pay their fees to prevent his kids from being thrown out of school.

Another person I know owns a Range Rover Sport but always runs from friend to friend to relative taxing everyone for fuel money. De guy no dey ever get up to 20k for him account but the babes that chase him all think he’s rich.

Having an expensive car is not a measure of wealth.

***More importantly, you shouldn’t get depressed when you see someone cruising a Lexus Jeep

Lagos boyz
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by ThierryJay: 8:01am On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

grin lol

Another inconsistency in his story is that in his previous thread, he said he was living in the choicest estate in Enugu where he pays 1.2m per annum.

Surely a haven of snakes and frogs as posted in another previous thread of his cannot be the choicest estate in Enugu or can it? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by luizpippo(m): 8:04am On Apr 01, 2022
TheOldGods:
yeah, my benz

Your Benz dey do shape and colour shifting? Because this is not the same shape and color of Benz you posted that day.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by luizpippo(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Men will be tensioning each other but will come ahead on here to be spewing lies about women hating each or always being in competition.

For all of the ladies that like to scream "my gender this, my gender that", see as no man that has ever commented implicated his gender. They did not. They are not saying nonsense about men and fake life and shit, but everyday they'll be dragging slay queens and how they put a picture perfect life online to be leading people astray.

See as another man is already feeling depressed now ontop another man Lexus and it turned out to even be a lie. Yet dem go say na women get esteem issues pass.

Y'all won't see these.

In one breadth you said no man has ever implicated his gender, in another breadth you said OP did, on the same thread where a man just implicated his gender o....

Where do you stand really?
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by sharpwriter(m): 8:29am On Apr 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

First, do you know him in person, as in face-to-face or it's an online friendship and you met through NL? You can verify he has what he claims to have?

For a boastful dude with a huge ego, he'll not keep quiet while he's getting thrashed here like a wet animal with its tail between his legs.

He felt the need to share with us netizens his relationship wahala and numbers and brands of cars he has, he should come and clarify to us too where that place where he killed a snake or whatever is.

shocked
Wetin be netizens again? People hear English for this forum o grin
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2022
luizpippo:
In one breadth you said no man has ever implicated his gender...

No man has ever implicated his gender, as in sex. When a woman does something, you see thousands of people rushing in to claim, 'why are women like this,' 'that is how females do,' and some senseless pickmes saying things like 'my gender sef. This my gender nawa o. I'm ashamed as a woman on behalf on her. Ladies like to live fake life.' Everybody generalises and make out vices to be INNATE to all women. But on this thread, nobody has condemned men as a group and as a sex. Every single man that has attacked him attacked his INDIVIDUAL. Everybody singled him out, of the general population of men, to laugh and sht. When a man errs, you will sweat before you'll find one bringing down every man as bad just because of one dude. You will. But for that one man, twenty women are already saying nonsense about their sex and women in general.

How many times do you see men online saying, "my gender," "my gender will embarrass you?" and all that razz?

So I choose to highlight that men do exactly the same thing they accuse women of.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by ThierryJay: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2022
sharpwriter:

shocked
Wetin be netizens again? People hear English for this forum o grin

Lol, it literally means citizens of the internet or more commonly regular online commenters/participants.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by siofra(f): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I understand you, Magnoliaa. If it's a woman now, these nairaland guys will drag her to death like they did to zzor. They'll turn it into a gender war.

I just met him through nairaland. We used to video call so that's how I knew he's a hard-working guy. He once showed me how he does his animation stuff sef.

But who am I to judge?
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:
But who am I to judge?

No wahala, baby girl. I am somebody to judge. Let's leave it at that. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Brian47(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2022
I've seen some girls with 1phone 13 struggling to enter public transport with me.
No reason am.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by siofra(f): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

No wahala, baby girl. I am somebody to judge. Let's leave it at that. grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Okay o.
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Farfalla(f): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
pocohantas:

The one calling Nigerian girls useless was busy hunting snakes and scorpions. Same with this one.

Another wanted to brag about his gf’s cooking and ended up posting a stolen food from Instagram.

Bunch of miscreants.

It is so serious that even relatively famous people aren't exempt. There's a famous personality of a major media house in Nairobi who was busted plagiarising pictures for the gram. A hawk-eyed 'CIA' netizen noticed that she had passed off stolen salad as her own, and then boom! The incident just opened a whole can of worms. Apparently her shoes, holiday destinations, clothes & apparels, house interior, bathtubs, food & drinks, etc, were mostly fake.

This is a media personality who hosted her own show for Pete's sake, you'd think she'd be above that kind of crap.

The wahala that followed her that week? She became a trending topic. Let's not even talk about the memes that followed.

She deleted over 700 Instagram pictures within 24 hours, which means they must have been all fake.

I've always been of the opinion that there is a direct correlation between the internet (particularly social media) and mental illness. When you come across cases of 26-year old boys committing suicide because they feel that they've done nothing with their lives, you know it's because they've seen pictures of their former schoolmates and childhood friends on social media "doing well".

I'm not sure these disorders associated with social media will get better any time soon. I'm bracing myself for the worst.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/entertainment/local-news/2001293230/did-kobi-kihara-use-a-google-photo-and-passed-it-as-her-own

https://nairobinews.nation.africa/kobi-kihara-deletes-700-posts-instagram-plagiarism/

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by BigJoe19: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ya all should get a life. Who cares if he has Lexus or not?
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by okoroemeka(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:
Thank you cheesy but do you have Lexus tongue
or live in zoo estate a high brow area which is near army barracks enugu,and that graphic snake pic cannot be zoo estate,looks more like village backyard to me, daydreaming cannot solve problems the reality is always a rude shock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Ig Comedians For Posting This X Rated Erotic Video(18+) / Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.