Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) (10521 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like Rushing Home After Spending The Night At A Guy's Place (Pics) / Stop Eating Cucumber At Your Sister Place.(pics) / DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Ishilove: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ogbeni, shut upppppp and gerrarahia. grin grin grin.

Oniro oshi om*k*mo redpiller.
Check that 100 dollar bill well. It is likely a dummy bill cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ishilove:

LOL, I wouldn't be able to tell that. If it's a fake, he certainly will get busted again.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by jornwhite: 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

grin lol

Actually Theoldgods is my friend. I know him quite well. He is a hardworking graphic designer/animator even though he's a bit boastful sometimes (sorry, I had to say it). I don't think he would lie about having a Lexus.

He spends too much and for some months now he has been telling me he's trying to save. So I guess that's why he budgeted 3k for him and his girlfriend to chill out.

As for the background, I don't know, maybe that's his village.

magnoliaa can you now sit ur brief ass down, aunty ishilove any last thoughts before aunty pocohantas gives us closing prayer undecided

òro tii pa' esi jé

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by sharpwriter(m): 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
ThierryJay:

Lol, it literally means citizens of the internet or more commonly regular online commenters/participants.
Lolz
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by TheOldGods: 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

I understand you, Magnoliaa. If it's a woman now, these nairaland guys will drag her to death like they did to zzor. They'll turn it into a gender war.

I just met him through nairaland. We used to video call so that's how I knew he's a hard-working guy. He once showed me how he does his animation stuff sef.

But who am I to judge?

thank you baby. More reason I'm going to marry you. See how you're defending me with all your heart. Infact, make I sub for you. So they can die more. Or should I convert it to full pizza money kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by TheOldGods: 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ishilove:

is this ones dummy bills too wink

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by siofra(f): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
TheOldGods:
thank you baby. More reason I'm going to marry you. See how you're defending me with all your heart. Infact, make I sub for you. So they can die more. Or should I convert it to full pizza money kiss kiss

Don't marry me o. I'm a feminazi, you're a redpiller. Kolewerk.

Don't worry it's nothing. I just had to say the truth and you're my friend.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
jornwhite:
magnolia a can you now sit ur brief ass down, aunty ishi love any last thoughts before aunty poco hantas gives us closing prayer undecided

òro tii pa' esi jé

Oro ki lo p'esi je?

Let dude come and disprove the snake pictures or post the proof of his Lexus here.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by siofra(f): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
jornwhite:

magnoliaa can you now sit ur brief ass down, aunty ishilove any last thoughts before aunty pocohantas gives us closing prayer undecided

òro tii pa' esi jé

It's your dick that is brief smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by jornwhite: 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

It's your dick that is brief smiley

maybe its because i am not seein anything ..... kindly raise your shirt up smiley
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by jornwhite: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Oro ki lo p'esi je?

Let dude come and disprove the snake pictures or post the proof of his Lexus here.

PELE !! i swear i won't laugh

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
jornwhite:
PELE !! i swear i won't laugh

Sorry for?
Laugh over?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by BRATISLAVA: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
pocohantas:
Romance section topics are typically to fulfil the fantasies of budding redpillers.

If you choose to get triggered over them, your wahala.

The one calling Nigerian girls useless was busy hunting snakes and scorpions. Same with this one.

Another wanted to brag about his gf’s cooking and ended up posting a stolen food from Instagram.

Bunch of miscreants.

@bolded: nobody can forget the case of that guy. Killing snakes like his life depends on it...

Maybe the Nigerian girls he's talking about are Nigerian female animals in his rainforest. Maybe that's why they were useless. Bestiality is bad.

Hopefully he isn't the same guy in question. This one sounds more legitimate, though the economic background of men reflects in the way they think about, talk about and treat women.
Re: Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) by Unshackled: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
pocohantas:
Romance section topics are typically to fulfil the fantasies of budding redpillers.

If you choose to get triggered over them, your wahala.

The one calling Nigerian girls useless was busy hunting snakes and scorpions. Same with this one.

Another wanted to brag about his gf’s cooking and ended up posting a stolen food from Instagram.

Bunch of miscreants.
the ban was quite secretive and devoid of details.

I could read the painting on the wall.... what I can't read is your heart wishing I would go away.

I'm here to stay.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? / DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.