Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband (44023 Views)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkiee: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
VictorUSA:
CheeryCherry, I know how heartbroken you must have been by now.Just don't think of divorcing him, it may end in regret. Just take it to God in prayers and God will really solve your problems.
I can tell you that over 70% of men cheats on their partners so it's not a new think.
Divorcing your 'only' husband on the grounds that he cheats will be a grave mistake.Don't forget that your husband loves you and wants to be with you.Some hurbands cheats and are not sorry for that. You can meet your pastors for counselling and everything will be alright.
Do you also take it to God when your wives or galfriends cheat on you?, undecided

So God who hates divorce yet decrees that He allows it in case of cheating in marriage - suggesting the marriage has failed at that point - is wrong abi? You all believe God to be foolish while you are wiser? undecided

Ofcourse you lot have all but replaced God with the one conveniently sold to you by your Pastors and mogs who feed you lies to soothe your egos regularly. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by VictorUSA(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kobojunkiee, pls answer this:

(1) Is it a sin to remain with a cheating spouse and pray to God to change such a person?

(2)Where in my write up did I mention my pastor or I stated that what I wrote was pastor's opinion?

(3)Is it bad for me to air my opinion?
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by IamGreen1(f): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
dannex4adx:

Ohk. God will give you a good husband.

Amen but not the type I may need to pray for for cheating sha.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkiee: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
VictorUSA:
Kobojunkiee, pls answer this:

(1) Is it a sin to remain with a cheating spouse and pray to God to change such a person?

(2)Where in my write up did I mention my pastor or I stated that what I wrote was pastor's opinion?

(3)Is it bad for me to air my opinion?
1. It isn't a sin to remain hooked with an adulterous partner. Where it becomes sin is when you accept and even becomes an enabler in the sinful act or you take to sinning in your bid to change your adulterous spouse. undecided

Also, God does not change anyone who does not wish to change in the first place. God instead will turn a heart whichever way He wants, not the way you want. undecided

VictorUSA:
You can meet your pastors for counselling and everything will be alright.
Your pastors and mogs are all the same. undecided

3. Never said it is bad to air an opinion as what I myself did was "air" mine. undecided
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by VictorUSA(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
Our pastors are all thesame? At this point I can't say anything to you.You're entitled to your opinion.It's not a sin why did u condemn me and what brought my pastor into this? You can air your opinion elsewhere and not in my mention (mostespecially when it seeks to undermine my pastor).
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkiee: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
VictorUSA:
Our pastors are all thesame? At this point I can't say anything to you.You're entitled to your opinion.It's not a sin why did u condemn me and what brought my pastor into this? You can air your opinion elsewhere and not in my mention (mostespecially when it seeks to undermine my pastor).
Here again is my post to you. I am unsure why you instead resort to being defensive when all you needed to do was respond clearly to questions asked....
VictorUSA:
1. CheeryCherry, I know how heartbroken you must have been by now.Just don't think of divorcing him, it may end in regret. Just take it to God in prayers and God will really solve your problems.

2. I can tell you that over 70% of men cheats on their partners so it's not a new think.
Divorcing your 'only' husband on the grounds that he cheats will be a grave mistake.Don't forget that your husband loves you and wants to be with you.Some hurbands cheats and are not sorry for that.
3. You can meet your pastors for counselling and everything will be alright.
1. Do you also take it to God when your wives or galfriends cheat on you?, undecided

2. So God who hates divorce yet decrees that He allows it in case of cheating in marriage - suggesting the marriage has failed at that point - is wrong abi? You all believe God to be foolish while you are wiser? undecided

3. Ofcourse you lot have all but replaced God with the one conveniently sold to you by your Pastors and mogs who feed you lies to soothe your egos regularly. undecided
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by dannex4adx(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
IamGreen1:

Amen but not the type I may need to pray for for cheating sha.
Ohk. I wish you could understand.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by VictorUSA(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kobojunkiee

(1) I'm not married and I don't have girlfriend.

(2) God is not wrong and I'm not to wiser than God.

Tell me where in my comment sugests I'm wiser than God.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkiee: 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
VictorUSA:
Tell me where in my comment sugests I'm wiser than God.
God said divorce is allowed by Him in the case of cheating, this in Matthew 19 vs 7 - 9, while you decreed instead that, "Divorcing your 'only' husband on the grounds that he cheats will be a grave mistake". undecided
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by VictorUSA(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
God said divorce is allowed by Him in the case of cheating, this in Matthew 19 vs 7 - 9, while you decreed instead that, "Divorcing your 'only' husband on the grounds that he cheats will be a grave mistake". undecided
Ok

(1)Is 'grave mistake' thesame as 'sin'?

(2)Did I say such verse doesn't exist or did I expressly counter it?

(3)Must you drag my pastor into this?
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkiee: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
VictorUSA:
Ok
(1)Is 'grave mistake' thesame as 'sin'?
(2)Did I say such verse doesn't exist or did I expressly counter it?
(3)Must you drag my pastor into this?
in the case of cheating, divorce is not a sin, nor a grave mistake.. undecided
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by VictorUSA(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
in the case of cheating, divorce is not a sin.. undecided
I know that it's not a sin that was why I said 'grave mistake' depending on her circumstance.You didn't answer my questions.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkiee: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
VictorUSA:
I know that it's not a sin that was why I said 'grave mistake' depending on her circumstance.You didn't answer my questions.
Here's a better question, if God did not decree divorce in the case of fornication a mistake, who are you to decide it so? undecided

As for your pastors and mogs, I already responded to that, just that you seem to think that by denying my response you can make me change my mind, or something, as far a they are all concerned. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by VictorUSA(m): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Here's a better question, if God did not decreed divorce in the case of fornication a mistake, who are you to decide it so? undecided

As for your pastors and mogs, I already responded to that, just that you seem to think that by denying my response you can make me change my mind, or something, as far a they are all concerned. undecided
My friend, you are entitled to your own opinion.You are confused so rest for a while and look for your mates to argue with.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by DEMZEE(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
frozen70:

Yes thats why the matured ones do over look that side of them

When he is tired he will come back home but by then the love is gone to the kids

And he will remain lonely and probably irrelevant to the woman

FEMALES LOVE OPPORTUNITICALLY AND ARE DRIVEN BY SURVIVAL

AS LONG AS HE IS TAKING CARE OF HIS MASCULINE TRADITIONAL ROLES THEN EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by nedekid: 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
SeaTrade:
Please can you clarify the bolded?Out of curiosity.
Do you have any experience in it?
Hmm oga in 20 years of marriage we don see everything. Well my experience is from close friends and their marriages. Even today a very prominent man I know, just heard from my madam of one serial wife poking bad guy having an affair with that rich, goldly man's wife. This is the 5th married woman I don hear this man de fire.
Do you know that 90% of men that have caught their wifes in affairs will never divulge it, but will generally settle. This is especially if news of it did not breakout in the open to hurt his ego. If it was just a one off cheating that did not become a scandal, will you then destroy a marriage with 2,3,4,5 kids? Most kids on this forum will say yes, but the matured minds will be more cautious. Try to work it out if possible. Try one more time to see if things will change.
Oga, every marriage has a story, every long lasting marriage, they kept their secrets, did not bring in 3rd parties, instead worked it out at night in secret.
If our parents married for over 52 years sit down and tell you what they both went through and endured to make things work, you will be shocked!
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
headbasher96:
madam face your front i taught u caught him cheating.

All this write up is because of chats some people are freaky chatters but they cant do what they write remember there is something called sex chat

Let's reverse this case; what would you advise a man who caught his wife sex chatting with another man multiple times.

Please give me a straight honest answer, no beating about the bush; thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
Na wa ooo for some comments here. Some nairaland men get double standard. The same hand una give a liability housewife, una go wan use the same hand for a wife wey dey share 50:50 bill with una.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by headbasher96(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
loveymom:

Let's reverse this case; what would you advise a man who caught his wife sex chatting with another man multiple times.

Please give me a straight honest answer, no beating about the bush; thanks in advance.
i already said nothing with all due respect unless u dont love your wife because if u do petty things like chat will not be a issue i said its when i catch her with a man that is when i will react they might but loose their lives
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Graxie(f): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
Imagine if it were a man that wrote this, you will hear things like, go for DNA test, bla bla bla. Just read the hypocrisy. Leave his phone has become gospel instead of hack her phone.

Oh yes, penis can wander but pussy should be locked. If this is marriage, I would have gladly opt out.
Thank God for the man he gave me. I don't even deserve him.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
headbasher96:
i already said nothing with all due respect unless u dont love your wife because if u do petty things like chat will not be a issue i said its when i catch her with a man that is when i will react they might but loose their lives

You got it all wrong; sex chatting is not a petty thing for married couples. It should not happen or be condoned.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
We have enabled our men so much in this part of the world that they feel it's their birthright to do certain things. Women don't put up with what a man can't tolerate, simple..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkiee: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
loveymom:
We have enabled our men so much in this part of the world that they feel it's their birthright to do certain things. Women don't put up with what a man can't tolerate, simple..
This sin is on both the men who beat their chests as they sin, and the women who not only enable them but invariably raise their children to believe in the normalization of this sin. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Druss(m): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2022
Your husband is playing a dangerous game and he is doing it because he has the illusion that it is in control.

You are right. His actions are disrespectful and he should really stop as they do not help your family's reputation and togetherness.

From what you have said (and I would love to hear his side), you are not to blame in anyway for his actions. Forget that stuff about preference for kissing etc.

If I were to offer advice, it would be to discuss with him how much you are hurt by the actions. You are unable to force him to stop so that one is by prayer. As some has said, immediately do tests to determine your health. If he refuses to stop and even if he stops, start preparing your plan B finances at the side.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by KingGBsky(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is that to also say that no woman can be a cheat as well? undecided

Only women cheats…
Men have natural traits when it comes to fancying different women. It’s been like that for generations. So you can’t call a man a cheat. Only women are classified as such because they have no right to cheat… if they intend to then they can remain single.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Druss(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2022
KingGBsky:

Only women cheats…
Men have natural traits when it comes to fancying different women. It’s been like that for generations. So you can’t call a man a cheat. Only women are classified as such because they have no right to cheat… if they intend to then they can remain single.

Looks like you are playing Devil's advocate. Men cheat. Women cheat. Playing around with English on such an important but simple matter is ridiculous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by headbasher96(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2022
loveymom:

You got it all wrong; sex chatting is not a petty thing for married couples. It should not happen or be condoned.
every one is entitled to his own opinion
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkiee: 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
KingGBsky:
Only women cheats…
Men and women are born from the very same loins and women so it makes sense to conclude that share a nature. undecided

Where some claim a polygamous side to men, there is a polyandrous side to women, balancing out that claimed nature. Women have the same "right" given them by nature that men have to "cheat", so I am not certain why you somehow assume you make the law where women are concerned where nature has of her own deemed them both capable of expressing the same traits. undecided
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkiee: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
headbasher96:
every one is entitled to his own opinion
This isn't a matter of opinion since even the courts have ruled in favor of divorce just on evidence that is these sex chats. undecided
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by KingGBsky(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Men and women are born from the very same loins and women so it makes sense to conclude that share a nature. undecided

Where some claim a polygamous side to men, there is a polyandrous side to women, balancing out that claimed nature. Women have the same "right" given them by nature that men have to "cheat", so I am not certain why you somehow assume you make the law where women are concerned where nature has of her own deemed them both capable of expressing the same traits. undecided

Of course women are capable of cheating. They do it so well all together but not when it comes to marriage. A woman that cheats in marriage should end the union even before the husband finds out.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by KingGBsky(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Druss:

Looks like you are playing Devil's advocate. Men cheat. Women cheat. Playing around with English on such an important but simple matter is ridiculous.

No man cheats… Cheats on who? Who is marrying who? Why aren’t women concerned if a wealthy man has many concubines?
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkiee: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
KingGBsky:
Of course women are capable of cheating. They do it so well all together but not when it comes to marriage. A woman that cheats in marriage should end the union even before the husband finds out.
Does a man who cheats in marriage end the union even after he has been found out? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank / Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.