Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? (39148 Views)

Npower Batch C Beneficiaries Who Have Received October Stipend Should Post Here / Who Else Got A Text From NYIF / I Just Got This Message From NYIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by ProfGday(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
goldendessy:

What and what did you submit at the bank?
Two passports photograph
Copy of NIN
NEPA bill photocopy... Datzall
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by goldendessy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
ProfGday:

Two passports photograph
Copy of NIN
NEPA bill photocopy... Datzall
Alright, I'm unable to transfer the money to my other account, it keeps on telling me NO,HOLD - OVERRIDE ACCOUNT 75***""" - NO NOTICE GIVEN FOR WITHDRAWAL
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Fihto: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
After successful transfer from the microfinance account to my personal bank account. How long does it take to be credited to my account? It's over 2hours now and haven't seen the money in my app
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by goldendessy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Fihto:
After successful transfer from the microfinance account to my personal bank account. How long does it take to be credited to my account? It's over 2hours now and haven't seen the money in my app
Were you able to transfer yours?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Fihto: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
goldendessy:

Were you able to transfer yours?

Yes,
Maximum of 50k for each transfer initiated
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by goldendessy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Fihto:

Yes,
Is not 50k oh but 500k max
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by goldendessy(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Fihto:

Yes,
Have you been to the bank office before now
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Fihto: 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=goldendessy post=112179152]
Have you been to the bank office before now[/q

No
Had PND on my account, called the rep number on the mail for my location and she requested for my Fulll name, account number and phone number. After which I got a confirmation text msg that I have been cleared and can withdraw
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by sonofthunder: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
NobeBeans:
Kindly check the spam of your email or gmail to quickly fill out the form sent by NPF to disburse the money to the open account...

For those having issues with opening of account use internet to download the NPF BANK APP on playstore...

Click opening new account and follow the instructions...

Congrats to everybody

Hello brother, pls help out..... I downloaded the app but the only options I see are USERNAME & PASSWORD.

Been trying to open online also but doesn't work and no office close to me. I'm I using the wrong app or is there a way to get the username and password?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by sonofthunder: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Fihto:
I downloaded their app from play store, used the account number I got after the ussd validation and updated the account myself by uploading the necessary requirements. I access my account currently by myself on my phone window

Please what's the name of the app on play store and how do I get my login details? It appears I downloaded a wrong app
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by ProfGday(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
My people, for those of you trying to transfer your money to other account without updating your documents with NPF is just an efforts in fruitility...

Know that you cannot withdraw or transfer that money until NPF network issue is resolved... Currently their network is in a total disarray...

Even for those of us who visited their offices to do bank to bank transfer,na on God we dey as I dey talk now.

That bank needs time... And concerning the APP... Don't go near it for now,so won't lose your money

Keep calm let's see how things would pan out as we enter new week next week.

At least money don enter now,what remain na to withdraw am.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by ProfGday(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
sonofthunder:

Please what's the name of the app on play store and how do I get my login details? It appears I downloaded a wrong app

The original app had been replaced by non-functioning one.

For now just chill... Na 9ja tactics, to delay people from withdrawing all their money from that bank...

We have been patient until now,na small remain
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Fihto: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
ProfGday:
My people, for those of you trying to transfer your money to other account without updating your documents with NPF is just an efforts in fruitility...

Know that you cannot withdraw or transfer that money until NPF network issue is resolved... Currently their network is in a total disarray...

Even for those of us who visited their offices to do bank to bank transfer,na on God we dey as I dey talk now.

That bank needs time... And concerning the APP... Don't go near it for now,so won't lose your money

Keep calm let's see how things would pan out as we enter new week next week.

At least money don enter now,what remain na to withdraw am.

You have spoken rightly.
This is sad to see, you keep pushing people to use the app yet they're aware about the network issue. They refuse transfer from their cashier asking you to use the App. They refuse withdrawal as well... What a country with people with evil mind just to loot and frustrate people up and down.

Well, if I am not credited I won't pay the loan as far as I don't get credited

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by sonofthunder: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
ProfGday:

The original app had been replaced by non-functioning one.

For now just chill... Na 9ja tactics, to delay people from withdrawing all their money from that bank...

We have been patient until now,na small remain

Please if you have the working app, can you kindly share the apk file with me via WhatsApp or mail probably? I don't even need to touch any money immediately.

I need to upload documents and all so my account can be activated. There's no branch in my city and its a little difficult to make out time to travel on weekdays
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by oazeez1991(m): 7:01am On Apr 23, 2022
sonofthunder:

Please if you have the working app, can you kindly share the apk file with me via WhatsApp or mail probably? I don't even need to touch any money immediately.

I need to upload documents and all so my account can be activated. There's no branch in my city and its a little difficult to make out time to travel on weekdays

The App wouldn't work should they share it to you via WhatsApp, you would just keep seeing the error message, 'App not successful install'. It's an effort in futility.

As per where you are, you might want to ask around whether they have branch around there cos I thought same too i.e. I thought they don't have branch at where I am situated since it wasn't listed among the ones on the email message sent, until I came in touch with another beneficiary here who did told me their branch is here too and gave me description, I went there and saw it, that was how I got to do my own documentation.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by DeJoeee(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
ProfGday:
We have been patient until now,na small The original app had been replaced by non-functioning one.

remain

I hope you will now agree with me that President Buhari is not the problem of this country. Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.
FG have provided the fund. The bank is contracted to disburse the fund (and they will be paid for their services) but as usual, the wickedness of black man is in his DNA. Somebody somewhere decides to frustrate the beneficiaries from accessing the fund by switching off all avenues for withdrawal (it's not a mere coincidence).
The bank have a working ussd code but it shutdown immediately this nyif fund was provided.
The mobile app disappeared overnight from the playstore and was replaced with a dummy app.
Counter withdrawal is now very difficult.
I personally travelled from Bayelsa to Portharcourt to open account (for a loan I will pay for) and I still have to go back to withdraw a fund in my account at this digital age.
Mind you, this money is for investment into businesses and is meant to be withdrawn but no, the bank's interest to retain the funds in their domain is more important.
Infact the problem of Nigeria is Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by ProfGday(m): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Disbursing the fund thru npf is a dent on this program....

Cos I don't know how long is going to take them b4 giving us our money

Wicked people everywhere
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Epistasis(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
I got a SMS from Lapo about the loan this evening. How legit is this SMS?

2 Likes

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by goldendessy(m): 6:06am On Apr 24, 2022
goldendessy:

Have you been to the bank office before now
Nope
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Ebitus: 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
LAPO is a scam ooo nobody should try it.
They have scammed someone of her 200k.
The only accredited bank 4 disbursement is npf mfb
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Ebitus: 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
Epistasis:
Its a scam ooo
Dont try it ooo
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by goldendessy(m): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Epistasis:

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Bakerdav: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
Epistasis:
same here
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by adedejis2: 7:15am On Apr 25, 2022
[quote author=goldendessy post=112232236][/quote]

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by ProfGday(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
If you've been able to withdrew your fund from npf,signify...

I was told by one of their official that the bank server have crashed....

I'm seriously getting scared ooo
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by DeJoeee(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
ProfGday:
If you've been able to withdrew your fund from npf,signify...

I was told by one of their official that the bank server have crashed....

I'm seriously getting scared
ooo
Seriously, I don't know why the Ministry of Youth and sports refused to vet the capacity of banks disbursing for them.
That bank is really frustrating the whole thing.
I suspect the fund is not with the bank presently. It has been invested by the top boss. The electronic alert is just audio money for those that understands how the banking system works.
I went to their branch today and got the same reply bad network excuse.
To me it sounds like "we don't have money right now to dispense"
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by 1dafulmi(f): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
DeJoeee:

I hope you will now agree with me that President Buhari is not the problem of this country. Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.
FG have provided the fund. The bank is contracted to disburse the fund (and they will be paid for their services) but as usual, the wickedness of black man is in his DNA. Somebody somewhere decides to frustrate the beneficiaries from accessing the fund by switching off all avenues for withdrawal (it's not a mere coincidence).
The bank have a working ussd code but it shutdown immediately this nyif fund was provided.
The mobile app disappeared overnight from the playstore and was replaced with a dummy app.
Counter withdrawal is now very difficult.
I personally travelled from Bayelsa to Portharcourt to open account (for a loan I will pay for) and I still have to go back to withdraw a fund in my account at this digital age.
Mind you, this money is for investment into businesses and is meant to be withdrawn but no, the bank's interest to retain the funds in their domain is more important.
Infact the problem of Nigeria is Nigerians.

Filled form for fund transfer since on Thursday no credit till today. When I got to the bank, I was told they were instructed not to transfer that the only way to access fund is through mobile app.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by ProfGday(m): 6:37am On Apr 26, 2022
I will advise we all go on Twitter and every other sm to drag this unfortunate bank... Remember to tag Fed govt & ministry of youth and Mr Sunday Dare.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by ebiphoenix: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2022
But we are allowed to recharge airtime through the platform
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Paramilitary11: 8:21am On Apr 26, 2022
cpd@cbn.gov.ng, contactcbn@cbn.gov.ng or call +234 7002255226. When sending a mail copy CBN.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:38am On Apr 26, 2022
DeJoeee:

Seriously, I don't know why the Ministry of Youth and sports refused to vet the capacity of banks disbursing for them.
That bank is really frustrating the whole thing.
I suspect the fund is not with the bank presently. It has been invested by the top boss. The electronic alert is just audio money for those that understands how the banking system works.
I went to their branch today and got the same reply bad network excuse.
To me it sounds like "we don't have money right now to dispense"

Bros, calm down na. Your blood too dey hot.

You don start to dey blame Ministry of Youth & Sports.
I know it can be very frustrating but you still need to chill. This money na your own already, you will soon be able to access it and channel it how you want.

Some people no even get this opportunity wey you get . Lol

Abeg chill small
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by DeJoeee(m): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Bros, calm down na. Your blood too dey hot.

You don start to dey blame Ministry of Youth & Sports.
I know it can be very frustrating but you still need to chill. This money na your own already, you will soon be able to access it and channel it how you want.

Some people no even get this opportunity wey you get . Lol

Abeg chill small

I am only saying that the FMOYS should have vetted the banks disbursing for them to avoid this type of complaints.
Bro telling me to calm down is not the solution right now. I am about loosing a huge mobilization fee I paid to my supplier upon making orders immediately I saw the alert with hope that I will just withdraw and make payment immediately.
No where to borrow money now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

N-Power Oyo Has Been Paid... See Pics / Things Interviewers Say That Confirm You Won't Get An Offer / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.