Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? (28069 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. / What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Brian47(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kobicove:

Familiarity breeds contempt

grin grin
I wrote rubbish

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Stallione(m): 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Shalommy:
You won't have freedom. Chaii..
freedom to nyash another guy grin
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Sureplug123(m): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
Brian47:
Familiarity brings content
you say?

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Stallione(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Pesin no go fit run another kpekus, abi na only egusi soup i go dey chop everytime undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by ChronicGp(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
SINs of the flesh...TELL HIM 2 GET MARRAIED. ASAP.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Brian47(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Sureplug123:
you say?

Familiarity breeds contempt

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Zukky123(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
You get luck say something no happen to her when she dey spend nights for ur place. E for burst
Rainer8:
Omor! i once dated my neighbors daughter (my neighbor is a food vendor). seriously she was the best, i have never seen a girl like dat! she'll tell her folks she's going 4 all night, put rice 4 flash saying she might get hungry at night, roam around 4 quite a few minutes then enter my room, lock the door by herself. bang the living the daylight out of me, feed me the sumptuous cereal, and ride me back to square one. in the morning she'll be looking so innocent and holy, a totally different bitvh!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by eedimo(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
Just consider yourself married already
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by wink2015(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Animegirl:
Asking for a friend. grin

It has its own advantage as it is an opportunity to be with someone you already gotten some information about?

But the downside is that the persons faces what we call SEE FINISH SYNDROME?

Yes, SEE FINISH SYNDROME.

This is a situation where the partner already have the information about an individual and one can not change them.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Nkpitime(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Considering the present economy it is more advantages to date your neighbour this will enable you avoid so many expenses like transportation, feeding ,a little money on your hand may be given to her, the way she will prepare a nice food you will love it at least that one will keep you going
As per new budget person statistics as has also shown that dating your neighbour doesn't request too much from you
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Trustedpronet: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
If you like date far or near you must encounter see finish one day. I don't know what you guys mean by see finish.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Yemi4luv: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nkpitime:
Considering the present economy it is more advantages to date your neighbour this will enable you avoid so many expenses like transportation, feeding ,a little money on your hand may be given to her, the way she will prepare a nice food you will love it at least that one will keep you going
As per new budget person statistics as has also shown that dating your neighbour doesn't request too much from you

YOU want to trap yourself in bondage , she will be monitoring you she won't give u a breathing space at all , u won't have freedom to knack another puss.y , I can't try such big mistake
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Ejiakusmith(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy grin
And you think say someone no go do ur daughter same thing abi

Rainer8:
Omor! i once dated my neighbors daughter (my neighbor is a food vendor). seriously she was the best, i have never seen a girl like dat! she'll tell her folks she's going 4 all night, put rice 4 flash saying she might get hungry at night, roam around 4 quite a few minutes then enter my room, lock the door by herself. bang the living the daylight out of me, feed me the sumptuous cereal, and ride me back to square one. in the morning she'll be looking so innocent and holy, a totally different bitvh!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Ejiakusmith(m): 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
grin grin grin yes oo serious matters
sense the for this ur comment

Zukky123:
You get luck say something no happen to her when she dey spend nights for ur place. E for burst
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Elock1: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Animegirl:
una 2 for just kukuma safe housing cost then live together
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Bulalautali(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Brian47:
Familiarity brings content
contempt Ma/sir
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Jefferyhi86(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
It's can tarnish ur upcoming runs when bringing her to the house especially when she notice a female slipper at the door step
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by theamazonguru(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rainer8:

Continue you hear.
The kingdom of God is at hand
You better repent.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by ImaIma1(f): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Everyone will be in your business.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by iamyemiakins(m): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
See finish is one of the major disadvantages.

I can't date my neighbour but I fit knack and look-away sha grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by wallrichy: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Buhari idiot said it o that Nigeria Youth are lazy and unemployable. Always thinking of sex..

Starboytwo:
Nigerian youths, na only sexz full una head and mind.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Greatlee54: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mmmmh
ken6488:
Run

No freedom

Just like living together
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by dododawa1: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
When I stopped DIGGING and stop DASHIN her money, problems started to extend of trying to break BOTTLE on my head that night BUT will are friend back now but no digging/dashin again JUST greeting only if necessary.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by MadamOk(f): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
It is after breakfast you will regret it

Cos it will bring distraction, humiliation and disrespect to one's life

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by caracas: 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
Candidlady:

Lies

Somethings are but not this kinda thing.. We can all control it! Iwont have no space! He will be mirroring my life and iwill also be monitoring his life! Not healthy
So if your neighbor is so hot n irresistible what will you do?
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by deavicky(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
You won't be able to cheat in peace cheesy, beside any lady that comes to visit you as man, it would lead to suspicious attitude from your niegbour partner. To me is a no, no thing cool cool
and freely she can go and cheat outside and come back in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Athemisia: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Animegirl:
When you finally break up na there real gobe go start...
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Athemisia: 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
deavicky:
and freely she can go and cheat outside and come back in peace.
She will even be cheating in the compound but will always lie to you that the guy is a relative or a church member.

Fear women!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Athemisia: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
caracas:

So if your neighbor is so hot n irresistible what will you do?
Just friends with benefits. (FWB)
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Ilerioluwa02: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
wink None. If she's a good person.

My wifr and I were neighbors in school then. wink
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Athemisia: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
dododawa1:
When I stopped DIGGING and stop DASHIN her money, problems started to extend of trying to break BOTTLE on my head that night BUT will are friend back now but no digging/dashin again JUST greeting only if necessary.
That feeling when you see her dressed so hot walking into her room with another guy... Chai!!
I just can't stand the thought... Na to pack out of that compound.
Reason why don't date neighbors, colleagues, church members and even class mates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months / Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.