Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? (28031 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. / What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dont try it cos if it doesn't work out, you'll not be able to bear the heat that will follow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by princeemmma(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
You won;t be able to cheat and lie

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Comedian2019: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
The day you guys break up, it will be topic for gossip in the neighborhood.

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Worst thing to happen to a man and you will live to regret it unless you don’t cheat or womanize .

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Starboytwo(m): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nigerian youths, na only sexz full una head and mind.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Remman(m): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=Yorubaipobhausa post=111561093][/quote]That's a man posing as woman... Lol!
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Abumd: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Numerous disadvantages dy grin
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by kenearth50(m): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Disadvantages many die...

Little or no privacy again, Many flaws would be open to either party, SEE FINISH go dey,

it's a no/no situation

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by derico(m): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
No freedom

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by excomarow(m): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Omo is almost like leaving together... But the naking things no be for here... I go nakam for my place still go nakam for her side... E sweet oooo. But the disadvantage na say you no fit do runz
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Davidgr8(m): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Advantage and disadvantage

She can come anytime.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by VillageHead: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
See finish
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by luizpippo(m): 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
We don't eat house rats.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by geelite(m): 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
I've dated my landlady's daughter in ph before. everyday sex and she always cooked and bring for me. the most annoying part was that, i couldn't bring another girl to the house............ only God fit bear witness as i dey knack am. chaiii, I missed her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I've helped her future husband to finished work grin grin baddest grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Oluwasaudy(m): 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
See finish.....
Animegirl:
Asking for a friend. grin
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by PointZerom: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Animegirl:

1 You'll be caged.
2 You'll be forced to continuously leave a fake life to please him/her.
3. You will soon lose your respect.
4. Your will under threat.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by PointZerom: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Animegirl:

1 You'll be caged.
2 You'll be forced to continuously leave a fake life to please him/her.
3. You will soon lose your respect.
4. Your life will be under threat.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by stanisbaratheon: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Doing that means caging yourself in a cage

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Theta1: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
See finish will easily set in.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by ajilegend(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
See finish is the disadvantage
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by advanceDNA: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
Shalommy:
You won't have freedom. Chaii..

Freedom to do what...?
Suck another díck?
Follow other men out??
Bring other guys home ??
Go to club and come back 3am to do small runs?? You like too much enjoyment.... grin grin
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by ken6488(m): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
Run

No freedom

Just like living together

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
Na because of too much frying frying inside her room will make u go date her like mad man
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Anaerobi(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
To avoid question like.

Why was your mother shouting at you yesterday?

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
So u start spending money for hotel wen u have a comfort home undecided
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by ochiosa(m): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
The disadvantage plenty o, urgent 2k go be a daily thing. Your fridge and kitchen door nor go close and you nor fit rush quick one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Fiscus105(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
It pays lady than guy ,guy won't be able to bring other girls while lady can sneak out do whatever she wants.

Just like my guy that dated one girl in same house those days.

My handsome guy that every lady wanted to date couldn't bring any lady home again, meanwhile ,the girl claiming innocenti" at home but did sneak outside to ride different dicks outside, until the day I caught her in the room where they use to bang her, the room belonged to friend of my friend, she didn't believe I could know someone in that house.

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by ken6488(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
So u start spending money for hotel wen u have a comfort home undecided
Exactly you know wazup
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by SenecaTheYonger: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
So far the only points being raised is cheating in peace

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by rippa(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
Animegirl:
U are basically leaving together
No more visit by female friends
My guy did it den
No more freedom because the bae barely stays in her own apartment. As long as my guy is around the bae wiil be in his apartment.
They cook and eat together. Bro na semi marriage be dat
Nor try am

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Cute Couple / Why Do Men Change After Marriage? / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.