Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? (28079 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. / What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by dododawa1: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Athemisia:

That feeling when you see her dressed so hot walking into her room with another guy... Chai!!
I just can't stand the thought... Na to pack out of that compound.
Reason why don't date neighbors, colleagues, church members and even class mates.
she do the opposite,I don't have jelousy in me.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Keniwit(m): 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
The whole community will knw Abt d break-up
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by caracas: 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Athemisia:

Just friends with benefits. (FWB)
It usually starts like that, before you know it you’re heads over heels in love…

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by ikorodureporta: 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
All these I cannot date my neighbour is a big lie.

What brings about a relationship is when you start feeling your vibes, & it can happen anywhere...except you are the type that likes sleeping with every soul around you & therefore feeling guilty

I grew up with a girl that became like my wife.. na small thing separate us. I never liked her mother.
Even @ my current location, a girl still grew into my life.. na me just avoid her because of her parents, not because I don't like her.. but I was seeing "marriage" btw us, which imply leaving this area which I'm not thinking about

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by bizhop01: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Don't date your classmate, Neighbor, Coworker, your friend sister, avoid your entire street to sustain your maximum respect.

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Shalommy(f): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Jeon:
I NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO DATE BECAUSE OF MY FUGLY FACE grin
So, you're really ugly? undecided
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Jeon(f): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Shalommy:
So, you're really ugly? undecided
grin
YES OOH..
I WANT TO DEDICATE MY LIFE SAVINGS TO A QUALIFIED SURGEON

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by nesgeeek(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
Senegal
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Olamidexpres(m): 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
I have dated my nabour very well. But you can't cheat in peace. I married the girl I also date at my work place.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Shalommy(f): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
Jeon:

grin

YES OOH..

I WANT TO DEDICATE MY LIFE SAVINGS TO A QUALIFIED SURGEON
Chaii.. Was looking for an ugly friend because pretty ones are headache. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Jeon(f): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Was looking for an ugly friend because pretty ones are headache. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

welcome to the zone..

grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by jaafree: 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
You gats need to be looking nice whenever you are going out the street grin
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Bbbw: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nosy neighbors
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by sync(f): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
There are no advantages, only disadvantages
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Burgerlomo: 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Animegirl:
Asking for a friend. grin

Asking for a friend kee you there grin
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Lukmanraji(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
There's one that I'm nursing presently. This one even get pregnant for me and aborted it. Plus she gave me infection too. Now I'm avoiding her totally.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rainer8:
Omor! i once dated my neighbors daughter (my neighbor is a food vendor). seriously she was the best, i have never seen a girl like dat! she'll tell her folks she's going 4 all night, put rice 4 flash saying she might get hungry at night, roam around 4 quite a few minutes then enter my room, lock the door by herself. bang the living the daylight out of me, feed me the sumptuous cereal, and ride me back to square one. in the morning she'll be looking so innocent and holy, a totally different bitvh!

One reason, nigga had to find their salvation in red pill.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Weirdgee: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
You won't be able to cheat in peace cheesy, beside any lady that comes to visit you as man, it would lead to suspicious attitude from your niegbour partner. To me is a no, no thing cool cool
See finish
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by toujurs: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
This lonely bored introvert again undecided
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by omooba969(m): 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
Brian47:
Familiarity brings content

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by omooba969(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Lukmanraji:
There's one that I'm nursing presently. This one even get pregnant for me and aborted it. Plus she gave me infection too. Now I'm avoiding her totally.

Lol cheesy you give am belle, she give you STI.

Odiegwu! grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by omooba969(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
bizhop01:
Don't date your classmate, Neighbor, Coworker, your friend sister, avoid your entire street to sustain your maximum respect.

What of puff & pass? grin
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by omooba969(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Zukky123:
You get luck say something no happen to her when she dey spend nights for ur place. E for burst

Something like what?
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Brian47(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=omooba969 post=111570576][/quote]

Familiarity brings content
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by id4sho(m): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Lukmanraji:
One chance, my brother run for your life angry
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by omooba969(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Yemi4luv:

YOU want to trap yourself in bondage , she will be monitoring you she won't give u a breathing space at all , u won't have freedom to knack another puss.y , I can't try such big mistake

Yemi ! Yemi !! Yemi !!!

What is the meaning of knack and what's the meaning of pvssy? undecided
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Pnorh(f): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
See finish
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by omooba969(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
iamyemiakins:
See finish is one of the major disadvantages.

I can't date my neighbour but I fit knack and look-away sha grin

We call it puff & pass. grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Lukmanraji(m): 12:47am On Apr 02, 2022
omooba969:

Lol cheesy you give am belle, she give you STI.

Odiegwu! grin

Lols... I'm free from that nonsense now.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 02, 2022
Kobicove:

Familiarity breeds contempt
Familiarity brings content jare, leave am like that
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by HandsomeGuyman(m): 3:52am On Apr 02, 2022
Well, we won't date just banging levels and that I'm banging you doesn't mean that we are in a relationship.
Besides, once I bang a girl, i lose interest to bang again.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Loftcode(m): 5:27am On Apr 02, 2022
They will become monitoring spirits...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months / How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.