Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? (28073 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. / What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by jaxxy(m): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2022
Animegirl:
Asking for a friend. grin

No space. I can do it especially if she's clingy.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by anoziechi(f): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2022
Anyway your papa flight you...im go know grin grin
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Firstandonly(m): 6:39am On Apr 03, 2022
Rainer8:
Omor! i once dated my neighbors daughter (my neighbor is a food vendor). seriously she was the best, i have never seen a girl like dat! she'll tell her folks she's going 4 all night, put rice 4 flash saying she might get hungry at night, roam around 4 quite a few minutes then enter my room, lock the door by herself. bang the living the daylight out of me, feed me the sumptuous cereal, and ride me back to square one. in the morning she'll be looking so innocent and holy, a totally different bitvh!

and she go get serious boyfriend o
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by DarkCaesar(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2022
Brian47:
Familiarity brings content
familiarity breeds contempt lol

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by MARYIAN(f): 1:11am On Apr 04, 2022
Bad idea undecided
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Yemi4luv: 5:31am On Apr 04, 2022
omooba969:

Yemi ! Yemi !! Yemi !!!

What is the meaning of knack and what's the meaning of pvssy? undecided

Knack mean fuc.k lol
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Wizywiz(m): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2022
It's not worth it ooo..once tried it trust me just one month I ended it...because the lady came to my apartment unannounced and met my serious babe then of which I told her about my babe...she broke our relationship...it's an experience I don't want to even remember...she made me loose a jewel den. Even went as far as tracing my babe to warn her....in the end I lost both of them...I revenged by bringing different babes and will even take Dem to her shop to get things guess she couldn't bear it, she had to relocate...

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by id4sho(m): 7:42am On Apr 04, 2022
shocked omo, ur own bad ooo
Wizywiz:
It's not worth it ooo..once tried it trust me just one month I ended it...because the lady came to my apartment unannounced and met my serious babe then of which I told her about my babe...she broke our relationship...it's an experience I don't want to even remember...she made me loose a jewel den. Even went as far as tracing my babe to warn her....in the end I lost both of them...I revenged by bringing different babes and will even take Dem to her shop to get things guess she couldn't bear it, she had to relocate...
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Wizywiz(m): 8:29am On Apr 04, 2022
id4sho:
shocked omo, ur own bad ooo
no be small thing ooo..I can't try such again ooo...see workplace compound or street or place of worship is a no go area oooo..never will I try such shit no matter who is involved
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by mapist(m): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2022
ikorodureporta:
All these I cannot date my neighbour is a big lie.

What brings about a relationship is when you start feeling your vibes, & it can happen anywhere...except you are the type that likes sleeping with every soul around you & therefore feeling guilty

I grew up with a girl that became like my wife.. na small thing separate us. I never liked her mother.
Even @ my current location, a girl still grew into my life.. na me just avoid her because of her parents, not because I don't like her.. but I was seeing "marriage" btw us, which imply leaving this area which I'm not thinking about

Reallest statement out here. I give you my kudos for being brave and honest with words.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by reallest(f): 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
mapist:

Reallest statement out here. I give you my kudos for being brave and honest with words.

Reallest statement Koo,Mariam statement nii,why u no kuku call me by my real name undecided
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by mapist(m): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
reallest:

Reallest statement Koo,Mariam statement nii,why u no kuku call me by my real name undecided

Ahh..Your moniker is also "reallest" grin. No vex ma.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by reallest(f): 5:48am On Apr 22, 2022
grin cheesy
mapist:

Ahh..Your moniker is also "reallest" grin. No vex ma.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by areeo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin
Candidlady:

Syphilis aka seefinish
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Ikennaford: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dont try it cos if it doesn't work out, you'll not be able to bear the heat that will follow.
I don't understand
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by imagrg(m): 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
For a guy, you can easily monitor her and you can get more intimate.
But, beware oh. She fit easily carry belle too oh.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by kelspinall(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
see finish go spoil everything and lastly as a guyman you no fee lash another banny via texting microphone..

neighbors go dey chook eye everytime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months / Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.