Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap (43726 Views)

Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out / Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap / Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by mcameo: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2022
jaxxy:

He's not the first man to have his wife cheat on him and fix it. Atleast he's not training bastards like some people who might be insulting him. grin

All his kids are his.

And you are so sure, the kids are his.
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wisfem:
[qu[s]ote author=Kingsuave post=111575231]Truly the downfall of great men in human history is initiated by a woman,

Directly or indirectly, nobody can tell me otherwise. undecided[/s]

Speak only for your caved obsolete self don't ever generalise

Common fem dia, motherfvking simp, i bet your mum will curse the day she brought your worthless existance to earth, if you like the mumu for woman na your good for nothing self you dey deceive mumu. grin
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Wisfem: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2022
Kingsuave:

Common fem dia, motherfvking simp, i bet your mum will curse the day she brought your worthless existance to earth, if you like the mumu for woman na your good for nothing self you dey deceive mumu. grin

I blame that drunk they called a father #50 condom could have been perfect to avert this universal disgrace, spit on his grave
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wisfem:

I blame that drunk they called a father #50 condom could have been perfect to avert this universal disgrace, spit on his grave

Oh boy don't blame no one, cause that man you have as a father figure is a weakling of a man, no wonder his kid worship and ass kiss women who don't give a shit about him for a living.

Product of a torn condom grin
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by myyansh68(m): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
#ISTANDWITHWILLSMITH.
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Wisfem: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kingsuave:

Oh boy don't blame no one, cause that man you have as a father figure is a weakling of a man, no wonder his kid worship and ass kiss women who don't give a shit about him for a living.

Product of a torn condom grin

I forgive you for gaining my attention, now you are a hero forever

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Acknowledges 360nobs By Noble Igwe For Giving Her Best Dressed Award / Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) / DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.