Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience (10688 Views)

Nigerian Man Residing Abroad Share’s Conversation He Had With His Wife’s Guy. / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by LadyRosa(f): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
luminouz:

So are you married?

You seemed very interested in the topic

Nothing special about the topic.My data na unlimited,so I gatz use am anyhow.
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by texasux: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
rickpat:
any man that cannot or has no plans of moving the wife and kids abroad to join him...HAS A WIFE ABROAD...no need deceiving yourself.

I have one around..she has a child..the man is in the UK..stays there permanently...sends her 50pounds for feeding. pays the rent and school fees... imagine 50pounds...the man has been in the UK for over 20years...matured man o..he barely comes o..he can go years without coming...and you say he has no woman there...

my advise to ladies.. don't just marry any man cus he is abroad and promised to take you there... simple

Lol....

We call them Our Nigerian Wife

They are fully in the know about the husband's marital status abroad and are content with being the Nigeria-based wife, taking care of whatever property or investment the man has at home.
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by rickpat(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
texasux:

Lol....

We call them Our Nigerian Wife

They are fully in the know about the husband's marital status abroad and are content with being the Nigeria-based wife, taking care of whatever property or investment the man has at home.
you are right to some extent though
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Disclaimer12: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
I live abroad, I have a partner that stays in Nigeria, it's been over 7 years, I haven't visit home, I'm not happy about that, it depresses me daily.But one thing most people don't understand is that, they think u stays abroad, u can just buy a flight ticket and come home anytime u like, it's totally wrong! There are categories of visa, i.e study visa, tourism visa, work visa, medical visa and visitors visa, most men don't bother to ask what categories of visa the agent applied for when leaving naija, aside study visa, in many countries converting a visitor visa to a permanent residency permit is never easy! In some cases you have to get married to a citizen to help fast track or update your papers, most men that are married back home find this very difficult to do, the wives back home won't be � happy with that ,knowing her husband is married to another woman, and the woman u use for paper are always very inquisitive to be sure u don't just want papers! No mumu anywhere! U can be abroad for 10 years while still searching for a Permit on your passport to enable u travel in and out of the country! It's never as easy as we all thought, but then most Nigerian youth don't care to find out details before traveling, we all just wanna japa, i know of someone who's been here when his son was a year old, the son is already a university student and he hasn't been home, and in some cases where u used citizens for papers, bringing your wife over is like a suicide attempt! So in all, it's never as easy as we think, it's so unfair to assume men are happy and comfortable about this, no man want to live his wife for so long, the mere thought of someone else sleeping with your wife can drive u crazy! It was very hard initially, but then you have no choice than to accept whatever u meet back home, and u have to swallow the bitter pill that someone else might be taking of your wives pant! There's nothing u can do about that! My advice for people traveling is that, if u can't go with your partner, then be ready to face whatever it is in the future! In all, travelling sweet for singles only! My advice oh

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
LadyRosa:

Nothing special about the topic.My data na unlimited,so I gatz use am anyhow.
You didn't answer my question grin
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by LadyRosa(f): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2022
luminouz:

You didn't answer my question grin

I don't need to.

1 Like

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Youngpo413: 12:57am On Apr 04, 2022
LadyRosa:

No I won't cope depending on the length of time,I can only try my best.
what if he sends you excess money?
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 2:52am On Apr 04, 2022
LadyRosa:

I don't need to.
You already did
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by LadyRosa(f): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2022
Youngpo413:
what if he sends you excess money?

Is he the only one with 'excess money '? grin
I don't come from a poor home to start with. cool

1 Like

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by alphaNomega: 8:13am On Apr 04, 2022
Disclaimer12:
I live abroad, I have a partner that stays in Nigeria, it's been over 7 years, I haven't visit home, I'm not happy about that, it depresses me daily.But one thing most people don't understand is that, they think u stays abroad, u can just buy a flight ticket and come home anytime u like, it's totally wrong! There are categories of visa, i.e study visa, tourism visa, work visa, medical visa and visitors visa, most men don't bother to ask what categories of visa the agent applied for when leaving naija, aside study visa, in many countries converting a visitor visa to a permanent residency permit is never easy! In some cases you have to get married to a citizen to help fast track or update your papers, most men that are married back home find this very difficult to do, the wives back home won't be � happy with that ,knowing her husband is married to another woman, and the woman u use for paper are always very inquisitive to be sure u don't just want papers! No mumu anywhere! U can be abroad for 10 years while still searching for a Permit on your passport to enable u travel in and out of the country! It's never as easy as we all thought, but then most Nigerian youth don't care to find out details before traveling, we all just wanna japa, i know of someone who's been here when his son was a year old, the son is already a university student and he hasn't been home, and in some cases where u used citizens for papers, bringing your wife over is like a suicide attempt! So in all, it's never as easy as we think, it's so unfair to assume men are happy and comfortable about this, no man want to live his wife for so long, the mere thought of someone else sleeping with your wife can drive u crazy! It was very hard initially, but then you have no choice than to accept whatever u meet back home, and u have to swallow the bitter pill that someone else might be taking of your wives pant! There's nothing u can do about that! My advice for people traveling is that, if u can't go with your partner, then be ready to face whatever it is in the future! In all, travelling sweet for singles only! My advice oh
Word!

3 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by QuinModah(f): 6:42am On Apr 07, 2022
Qatar2022:

Because life is not balance, it's obvious you're still a kid, work and pray , go and ask questions about guys that bring their wives abroad it never end well
Why?
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Cazzim(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2022
bestdefender:
My friend lik dat got married to one , the guy has been away for 6 years now, so one I stumbled upon her for her shop so we be dey gist I come ask her her husband still dey there,I was lik wat of visiting she said no ,then discussion got deeper I had to ask her how she was coping with sex , she laughed n said her mind is zeroed on it I was lik even if you do I won't blame you we are all human n we laughed and I left , after two days she started texting she wanted to visit , that was the time I new that my statement got many meaning ( if u do I won't blame u) I had to tell her dat I no dey town Omo I gat to block her. Someone wife God forbid , nah me send u go marry oyibo base

hahahaha, u do well abeg, u be real gee��
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by QuinModah(f): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
undecided
Cazzim:

hahahaha, u do well abeg, u be real gee��
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by 2braithe: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Disclaimer12:

As regards using Akatas,she must not know you're married in 9ja but how will you not have children together?
When you later get your papers and divorce her,how about alimony payments, property sharing wahala??
I hope you understand.
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Cazzim(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
QuinModah:
undecided

is like have seen this beautiful face before, u leave at Abuja??
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
Veggieseedies:
To have a family at home
a baby mama at home you mean? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
Disclaimer12:
touching,men dey suffer aswear just for the money
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by CalmElder(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
Disclaimer12:

If you don't have evidence of her cheating on you, it did not happen.
Life is too short to waste it worrying all the time.
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by QuinModah(f): 7:16am On Apr 09, 2022
cool
Cazzim:

is like have seen this beautiful face before, u leave at Abuja??
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Cazzim(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2022
QuinModah:
cool

answer me pls,, ahh this my problem with pretty lady like u will be making ugly people like us feeling guilty like we rub shit for body
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
a baby mama at home you mean? undecided

Maybe but with a different treatment

1 Like

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Kobojunkie: 4:26am On Apr 10, 2022
Veggieseedies:
Ok, you mean "glorified" baby mama then?, undecided

Even our mothers who were abandoned in marriage, living their caged existence, believed themselves themselves different and better than those women who opted for divorce instead of abandonment too. But the truth is most abandoned in marriage were worse off. undecided

So make we begin to dey call a spade, a spade abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ok, you mean "glorified" baby mama then?, undecided

Even our mothers who were abandoned in marriage, living their caged existence, believed themselves themselves different and better than those women who opted for divorce instead of abandonment too. But the truth is most abandoned in marriage were worse off. undecided

So make we begin to dey call a spade, a spade abeg!

They want the money while the men want the children and with a tag of "family man". Each gets what they want
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Kobojunkie: 4:35am On Apr 10, 2022
Veggieseedies:
They want the money while the men want the children and with a tag of "family man". Each gets what they want
So you are convinced these women go into marriage all just they can get money from the deal? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Biafranodogwu55: 6:48am On Apr 10, 2022
Generalwoodz:
. Lol. You ignited the hot flames in her and cowardly ran away. You wouldn't help relieve 6 solid years of build up longings, passion and tender wants, why go ahead to give her such advise?

That's the Hallmark of playing with her emotions, awakening the almost dead desires in her and strucking the dusty chord of her clitoris.

Every words you utter are lethal weapons, be very careful how you use them mate... In your case, the words were seeds. You planted it.

And especially when dealing with women you should be careful with your words cause they are too emotional and take everything to heart.
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Pojomojo: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you are convinced these women go into marriage all just they can get money from the deal? undecided
ignore him
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by QuinModah(f): 8:00am On Sep 10, 2022
cheesy
Veggieseedies:

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Streetmovement(m): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo me I no marry come leave my woman keep for here say I dey abroad o mk men no come help me do my work grin

As I never ready to marry I dey take my time arrange my matters, I no dey like loseguard.

But this one wey my momma don dey give me signs say she wan mk I get am for mind to marry soon, Omo and me I been wan dey on my own o mk I just dey knack wetin no good dey go grin
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Smartii(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2022
If you're single, fine, but when you're married, it's only ideal you make plans for your nuclear family to go together with you when finally relocating abroad. I won't support the man been there and the wife here. We go together just as my friends did.

1 Like

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Patriotsleague: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2022
They masturbate.
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by QuinModah(f): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2022
shocked
Patriotsleague:
They masturbate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Guys Go After Busty Girls. / Who Says Ashawo Dont Enjoy Sex While On Duty, Read This. / See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.