Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro (70109 Views)

4 Children Buried Alive By Mudslide In Cross River / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by amuwo1980: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
dominique:

It's the way you people try to sound like "voices of reason" but what you don't know us you're only exposing yourselves as nothing but deranged psychopaths.

A man sets two sleeping human beings ablaze and you're asking for his side of his story to exonerate him or what? If it was a woman that did this would you asking for her side of the story? You people would have written countless senseless epistles till page 10 about how "evil that gender is" but because the evil was done by a man you're suddenly looking for the other side of the story. Other side of the story burn you to ashes there you bloody hypocrites!

I hope your partner douses you with a flammable substance and sets you on fire so we can ask for her side of the story too. Let us all be mad together
It is easy to see an ass once she opens her dirty mouth, you are innocent till you a found guilty by a competent court of law, times have passed when pussy peddlers gone wrong will run to the internet and start one story and expect the world to just follow that angle , can’t u see how shallow you are ? What if the police investigations says differently, what if there was a fire outbreak and stories took off , one day you will be accused of something and you will never get the chance for your story to be heard , I speak this into your miserable life and so shall it be
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by descarado: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
amuwo1980:

It is easy to see an ass once she opens her dirty mouth, you are innocent till you a found guilty by a competent court of law, times have passed when pussy peddlers gone wrong will run to the internet and start one story and expect the world to just follow that angle , can’t u see how shallow you are ? What if the police investigations says differently, what if there was a fire outbreak and stories took off , one day you will be accused of something and you will never get the chance for your story to be heard , I speak this into your miserable life and so shall it be
Shut that gutter you call mouth.
Thanks to social media, millipedes can now fly.

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by amuwo1980: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
descarado:

Shut that gutter you call mouth.
Thanks to social media, millipedes can now fly.
Bottom feeder , if not for jamb quota where on earth would u have learnt to how to read and write , if you know me personally you will be ashamed of being rude to me.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by musty177(m): 12:30am On Apr 06, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Of course am referring to the dirty animals who raised you. Product of animal sex,away match in the bush.
Waste pipe.

I can see you pained. Worthless unintelligent animal, descendant of brutes and dummies
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:27am On Apr 06, 2022
musty177:

I can see you pained. Worthless unintelligent animal, descendant of brutes and dummies
Ooh,the waste pipe is in tears.Descendant of primitive swines, useless,pathetic animal.
You can keep foaming at the mouth like the rabid animal you are.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by dep07(f): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
amuwo1980:

You are a biased interloper , let’s hear the man’s side of the story , it cud be self defense or provocation and you are asking what is property and she held on to it and probably using to fund her runs , I know these women and can’t jump to a conclusion
No worries,when your close relative is killed in this manner, remember to wait for the killers side of the story.EOD.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by amuwo1980: 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
dep07:

No worries,when your close relative is killed in this manner, remember to wait for the killers side of the story.EOD.
Na them , fear have gripped you right , return all stolen property that is with you QED
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by dep07(f): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
amuwo1980:

Na them , fear have gripped you right , return all stolen property that is with you QED
which stolen property? Whose property did i steal? Fear of what?
You must be a comedian. I just wasted my time responding to you.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by amuwo1980: 2:11am On Apr 13, 2022
dep07:
which stolen property? Whose property did i steal? Fear of what?
You must be a comedian. I just wasted my time responding to you.
Your are clearly shaking in those your thongs , I can see , am not referring to you as your miserable self right now rather to all men and women who fraudulently appropriate any property belonging to another and terms it sharpness , see Jennifer stealing atiku’s house in Dubai and he just let her be , me I won’t oh go as you come.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) / Two Giant Rats Spotted Exchanging Blows Like Humans, In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.