Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro (70113 Views)

4 Children Buried Alive By Mudslide In Cross River / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by citadels(f): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
IMO men and greed and entitlement mentality
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by specialmati(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
My fellow Meth blodas, we have two options as regards our reaction to this report. undecided

1. Let's simply blame the fulani herdsmen and dss, we will go about our normal thing as per nothing happened.

2. Let's disregard the news by calling it Tinubu media news from oshogbo-ibadan express news.

Any of these will be tenable, and we know it will make sense. angry
lipsrsealed embarassed is it that you don’t have people that are wise around you or what.what is really going on with you.I won’t like your case to be that of a hopeless one.change

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
My fellow Meth blodas, we have two options as regards our reaction to this report. undecided

1. Let's simply blame the fulani herdsmen and dss, we will go about our normal thing as per nothing happened.

2. Let's disregard the news by calling it Tinubu media news from oshogbo-ibadan express news.

Shut up if you have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by alizma: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
How did her sister-in-law and her brother turned to Ada and Opara of the reporter's family?
She started with this is my sister-in-law and ended up referring to her as their Ada. This is a little confusing or is the something I am not getting clearly?
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Iceberg3:
That's a hubby from hell with blood on his hands...
Meanwhile,Viewing this thread: an oldMnKEY grin
gorilla suffering from alopecia
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
These are the pussy boys I talk about. Nigeria is filled with them. Lazy assholes who is expecting the woman to foot their bills

6 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by DKM123: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kai! Men!!!!
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by colestephan86: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos again!!

Yam-legged marriages have struck once more, RIP to the woman.

Pls grow up , and if you can't go get high heels , put it on so you can see what others are seeing.

3 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by afroxyz: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
Romanoff:
This woman was not a leeche, this woman worked hard and bought properties. One of which sent her to her early grave cause she married and insecure and hateful man.

May we not marry one of the devil's children packaged as spouses in Jesus name.

Do you know if the man worked hard to send his wife abroad and at a time in need the woman refused to return the favour? Before you open your mouth before your Brian try to think what would push a man to want to murder his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by VEHINTOLAR: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hmm,na dem ! They are capable of any crime especially when money is involved ! There is nothing really surprising here. The suspect is just a typical nyanmiri man from alaigbo who could do anything for money. You can't really separate them from criminality;its in their Gene ! The greedy,shameless,lazy fool wanted to take over his wife property by fire by force !

You just have to fear these cannibals from DOT.COM republic.

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by nnamdi640: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

When you see a foolish post from a foolish person, you will know. People like this will only come to condemn tribes over news like this, but when it come to mass killing by bandits, Boko Haram and Fulanis herdmen, you will not see him there. Just continue demonstrating your foolishness. Moreover, majority of those you called Meth are better than you.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
Women, be very careful who you marry.

This lady was the first born and desperate to marry and that was why he fell for the guy. She told me personally all her younger ones had married. It was battle from day one of marriage.

Be very very careful who you marry.
I knew it might end in this.
You are better of single for life than be married to certain individuals.
Let them call you an evening newspaper.

Ladies, be warned.

Chinyere. May your beautiful soul rest on peace. Very nice lady!. Just sad right now!

7 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by koning: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

The usual "but".

If you don't blame women for the actions of men, will you cease being a man?

Don't address the evil of the man and preach self-control in men.

That "BUT" you are taking lightly would have kept this woman and many more like her alive. If you are married and have 4 kids with your husband, why would you not discuss what names should be on your property documents with your husband. Why be sneaky and secretive about that. Maybe they would have agreed to put their son's name on it.

No one supports killing another person, but women, please, you may not be able to control your husband's actions and reactions, but you can control your own.

There's no way the husband will attempt to kill the mother of his 4 kids if the wife took time to discuss issues with her husband. At least reach a compromise. All these 'open eye" way of thinking sends them to early grave. Of what use is the property to her now?.

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by bigcasava1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
Pls focus on ur railway bomb in ur north because ur brothers bandit will still pay visit.

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
Candid advice to Nigerian returning from abroad:

Move in silence !
Enter Nigeria quietly nobody absolutely nobody needs to know you have arrived. Accomplish your mission go see your parents and disappear.

It is very important to operate in silence because that is how everyone else operates in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by realestate99: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
onuman:

When an avowed parasite writes, it's quick to discern.

The parasite must turn every incident that happened in Igbo land to a blackmail against the Igbo.

RIP to the dead, parasite couldn't even write.
Lol!! Parasite calling others parasite, you are the one that can't stay in your land, dispersed all over the country like Lebanese, living on the magnanimity of your host, yet, you still chestbeat your hairy chest..... bloody parasite.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by grandstar(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
Romanoff:
This woman was not a leeche, this woman worked hard and bought properties. One of which sent her to her early grave cause she married and insecure and hateful man.

I would say you hit the nail on the head.

One should run from insecure people. The more insecure, the faster you should run. If something would make you feel insecure, it's best you keep your distance from it. The alrernative is to pray to true God that you overcome the feeling of insecurity or for it not to have its mastery over you.

I had a very insecure father. This badly damaged me. He neglected shortcomings of mine which played into his and did all he could to compound my vulnerabilities. He would always put his interest 110% first.

5 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Romanoff(f): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
afroxyz:

Do you know if the man worked hard to send his wife abroad and at a time in need the woman refused to return the favour? Before you open your mouth before your Brian try to think what would push a man to want to murder his wife.

So you are also justifying the man's action?

There's nothing that can warrant his crime.

He could have divorced her but he chose to kill her instead.

3 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Romanoff(f): 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
derecho:
Nothing justifies burning somebody alive.Even if she was a leech.
Dey calm down o...I don't know what men have done to you but dey calm down abeg

What has my comment has to do with any man dakun?

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by toprealman: 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Each family needs at least 1 proper mad man.....2 not a bad idea.
Some believe they can enjoy the monopoly of stupidity just like that....laye!
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
Romanoff:

I once settled a quarrel for them. This was a very nice woman whose only crime was being ambitious and successful.

4 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by obinna58(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
Romanoff:

Couldn't she do it when she was single
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by victorazy(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos again!!

Yam-legged marriages have struck once more, RIP to the woman.

Ya mama dia
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by ccffwx: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
Pierocash:
This is highly condemnable,and callous. I hope the law catches up with him.

But however, Nigerian women shouldn't see abroad as Uhuru for them. Once they get there ,they change and turn to monsters tormenting their husbands using the useless law over there as shield and buckler . And some men have different ways they react to betrayals and treachery which is the Hallmark of Naija women.

I don't have enough rest in peace right now, the last one I imported is already used for the victims of Kaduna train attack,and dollar is somehow expensive now,I would have imported one rest in peace for her

You need help ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by afroxyz: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
Romanoff:

So you are also justifying the man's action?

There's nothing that can warrant his crime.

He could have divorced her but he chose to kill her instead.

Read to understand. I'm not justifying his actions. I'm only thinking what would push a man to kill his wife knowing fully well he would still not be able to sell the property after she is dead.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
koning:

That "BUT" you are taking lightly would have kept this woman and many more like her alive. If you are married and have 4 kids with your husband, why would you not discuss what names should be on your property documents with your husband. Why be sneaky and secretive about that. Maybe they would have agreed to put their son's name on it.

No one supports killing another person, but women, please, you may not be able to control your husband's actions and reactions, but you can control your own.

There's no way the husband will attempt to kill the mother of his 4 kids if the wife took time to discuss issues with her husband. At least reach a compromise. All these 'open eye" way of thinking sends them to early grave. Of what use is the property to her now?.

Why should I be concerned about the name my wife use on her property.

A man should have his assets and property, the wife should have her assets and property, then the husband and wife can contribute to have a joint asset and property

11 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Buharidgeneral: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
koning:

Hear yourself . justifying the killings! Abi

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by DKM123: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Pierocash:
This is highly condemnable,and callous. I hope the law catches up with him.

But however, Nigerian women shouldn't see abroad as Uhuru for them. Once they get there ,they change and turn to monsters tormenting their husbands using the useless law over there as shield and buckler . And some men have different ways they react to betrayals and treachery which is the Hallmark of Naija women.

I don't have enough rest in peace right now, the last one I imported is already used for the victims of Kaduna train attack,and dollar is somehow expensive now,I would have imported one rest in peace for her

This is the response of a TYPICAL NIGERIAN MAN. He doesn't even know the family. Yet, all he could mutter from a report where an evil monster burnt his wife (the mother of his four little children) and a young man (who has a wife and child of his own) to death over a mere property that he wanted to sell (even though it is NOT his own) is this. His fellow Nigerian men are agreeing with him with likes and shares. This are Nigerian men for you.

When a woman is murdered, for this wicked men, there is always a "but", then a tirade of stewpid assumptions about the woman even though the assumptions still doesn't make any sensible excuse on why the woman should be killed. Then they end it with blaming the murdered woman. Same pattern EVERY DAMN TIME!

This is why I don't understand what our women see in some Nigerian men? Thank God the white man gave us internet and so foreigners can see the mindset of the average Nigerian man and what Nigerian women are enduring.
Sometimes I ask, who are this foreign women who say Nigerian men are the the next best thing since sliced bread? They ought to do just a little bit of research on the biggest Nigerian forum and see if indeed they wouldn't run for thier dear lives once they come across a Nigerian man.

Tufiakwa!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Lexusgs430:
A abuser, would always remain an abuser........

He only pretended to reconcile, to finish her off ....... Her brother was simply spoils of war ........

For sure.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by decryptofx(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
The wife is heartless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) / Two Giant Rats Spotted Exchanging Blows Like Humans, In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.