Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro (70110 Views)

4 Children Buried Alive By Mudslide In Cross River / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Agugbadin: 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos again!!

Yam-legged marriages have struck once more, RIP to the woman.

Hmmmmm, the fear of Igbos is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Mindlog: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
lefemmechoclat:

I live in the usa. I won't be going again but I'm getting him to pay me half of the house worth in usa courts.

It's not lawless here I will be fine

I support you making decisions that protects you and the kids putting into consideration, the reality on ground.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Mindlog: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Skyview01:

I was with them when he proposed to her, i shook my head and wanted to tell her she was making the biggest mistake of her life.
I knew the guy very well before she met him. They were both my friend.

RIP CHINYERE.

Which year did they get married?
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Heavensent01(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
shout yeast men and their laziness, always want their wives to work for them, if they're not using their wife for ritual, she will be a slave or her sugar mummy

lazy rat, that's how one dummy killed Itunu a Yoruba babe despite being committed to her. I hope Yoruba ladies falling for their men get sense, even their ladies are now leaving their men to marry Yoruba guys and other tribe

shout yeast men had gone wild, run
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by afroxyz: 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
fluffybaby:

Hope you will be this understanding when a woman kills her husband for same reason you gave up there too?

Stop the emotional discharge, its not a gender war. Of course, any sane thinking person would want to know why someone would go to the extent of killing their spouse and the brother

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by afroxyz: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
kayperry:

Feeling worthless, emptiness, greed, covetousness, infact i see a lazyman that just want to amount to something without sweat ... the fact that he killed her alongside to cover his tracks signifies a Gold digger.

As a man if you worth meaningful and things are booming the last thing you want to know is properties your wife get, even if he find out his wife is hiding things is surest relieve from pain & hurt will be his own achievements.

As a 'man', you should know you can judge with only one narrative. Yes killing the spouse is a no no, but concluding that he is greedy and lazy is lack of critical thinking. The man killed the wife and her brother burning down a house in the process knowing fully well that even if she is dead he can't get her property. So why kill and lose a property at the detriment of evwn your own life?
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by integrity16(m): 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
chioma134:

Yeye Nigerian man.
You'll never get tired of blaming the victim.
So she's no longer a Nigerian, she shouldn't visit home again.
But not one word condemning the person who committed the crime.
Hypocrisy will kill you.
Go and kill your wife and her brother and see whether your life will remain the same, since you're justifying rubbish.

Why are you this daft? Must you rain insult before you make your point? Where in my post did I support the man for what he did? If you put yourself in the woman's shoe, would you still go near the man after sending you that kind of life threatening messages

Wouldn't you have reported the man or better still get a restraining order from the police against the man.

This is a man who had been inferior to the success of his wife and had been showing violent tendencies all these while, it wasn't as if he pretended. I will blame woman also because her death could have been avoided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Some men are just psychos. They will claim to love you but will still end your life. God saved me sha

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by kabukabu50(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
integrity16:

Why are you this daft? Must you rain insult before you make your point? Where in my post did I support the man for what he did? If you put yourself in the woman's shoe, would you still go near the man after sending you that kind of life threatening messages

Wouldn't you have reported the man or better still get a restraining order from the police against the man.

This is a man who had been inferior to the success of his wife and had been showing violent tendencies all these while, it wasn't as if he pretended. I will blame woman also because her death could have been avoided.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Blames the woman but says he isnt.

Didnt your mother teach you any better to protect and cherish women.

4 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by E2000: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
I like to think there is another side to this story. This does not warrant killing over unless that property really belong to that man somehow and the woman was trying to bully him over it.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by integrity16(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
kabukabu50:

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Didnt your mother teach you any better to protect and cherish women.

100 naira condom would have saved your mother from given birth to this foolish son of hers, but no she opened her legs waaa to churn out your foolish self... Mtcheeww
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by BRATISLAVA: 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
cococandy:
So wives should kill their husbands if the man’s property is not in her name or in their joint name?

Is that what I’m understanding?

The more you question them, the more you see their fuel is irrational misogyny dressed as concern for women.

They will go about it as if it's logic while they deliberately blindside whatever could be said about the man. They will defend it on the altar of murder apologetic "logic".

Once a woman lives successfully in a foreign country, they want her to be killed to teach her and other women never to achieve anything or they too will be killed with their twisted logic.

Another thread full of disgusting posts. These boys need a conscience and true logic.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by SaintAY(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
Pierocash:
This is highly condemnable,and callous. I hope the law catches up with him.

But however, Nigerian women shouldn't see abroad as Uhuru for them. Once they get there ,they change and turn to monsters tormenting their husbands using the useless law over there as shield and buckler . And some men have different ways they react to betrayals and treachery which is the Hallmark of Naija women.

I don't have enough rest in peace right now, the last one I imported is already used for the victims of Kaduna train attack,and dollar is somehow expensive now,I would have imported one rest in peace for her

Fool of the month

3 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by integrity16(m): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
chioma134:

You are the scum of the earth.
Satan is your father.
No sensitivity, no empathy for the dead woman and her family.
Rather you are justifying murder.
Even if she or anyone else stole his property, does that justify murder?
Wait for it to happen to your sisters, or you can murder your wife even. Then I'm sure you'll be satisfied, since that's the type of thing you like.

Shut up.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by otokx(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Skyview01:

I was with them when he proposed to her, i shook my head and wanted to tell her she was making the biggest mistake of her life.
I knew the guy very well before she met him. They were both my friend.

RIP CHINYERE.

The law should do the needful
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by mechanics(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
He's an enemy of progress, he can't run from God.

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by maasoap(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Now that she's been killed after he lied about a reconciliation of sorts, it's still her fault.

[s] I know you will not condemn the man if his wife killed him. You would condemn her. It actually is about gender. [/s] That is why crime in Nigeria continues, because men keep excusing men by blaming their crimes on women. That's why we are still having this conversation. Because it is easier to condemn a woman than her murderer.

It is about gender for you but not for me. What is there to condemn about the man? The killer, an animal! I'm telling you and me that if we're being threatened by our wives/husbands, we should heed the warning and stay away from them. We only have one life, we shouldn't gamble with it.
Happy gendering fight.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by BRATISLAVA: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
maasoap:

It is about gender for you but not for me. What is there to condemn about the man? The killer, an animal! I'm telling you and me that if we're being threatened by our wives/husbands, we should heed the warning and stay away from them. We only have one life, we shouldn't gamble with it.
Happy gendering fight.

The worst thing about people that say it's not about gender is that it usually is. The same way they say it is condemnable but/while/however...

We wouldn't have this conversation if you weren't so hell-bent on blaming her for her death, rather than blaming her murderer for her murder. Thus the cycle goes on.

Happy denial.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by maasoap(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
kabukabu50:

Hypocrisy at its finest.

[s] Didnt your mother teach you any better to protect and cherish women [/s] .

They are telling you to always use your number six (sixth sense) to spot danger before it's too late but here you are, attacking his mother. Typical of unintelligent waste of space that are being bred these days.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
Chai e dey the man face sef... useless bastard
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by maasoap(m): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

The worst thing about people that say it's not about gender is that it usually is. The same way they say it is condemnable but/while/however...

We wouldn't have this conversation if you weren't so hell-bent on blaming her for her death, rather than blaming her murderer for her murder. Thus the cycle goes on.

Happy denial.

Stay away from toxic people, mentally unstable people, greedy people. I have three generations of women under my care as I'm typing this. I don't have time for your useless gender e-fights like you people don't have both genders in your family that you would give up your life defending.
I'm just pained that she allowed an animal to waste her after seeing all the signs. That's it and I'm not going to stop saying that.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by kayperry: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
afroxyz:

As a 'man', you should know you can judge with only one narrative. Yes killing the spouse is a no no, but concluding that he is greedy and lazy is lack of critical thinking. The man killed the wife and her brother burning down a house in the process knowing fully well that even if she is dead he can't get her property. So why kill and lose a property at the detriment of evwn your own life?

i like that you mentioned "critical thinking" ... the misery here is why did he kill the brother?
If truly the wife is rich & she has properties have you considered whom the prime beneficiary would automatically be if she dies.
In homicide cases, the prime suspect most times is the prime beneficiary while any other person that died alongside with the person of interest probably knows tew much.
So my conclusion is that, he actually had plan for those two or he could have just waited until the brother leaves, if the brother had not made a distress call by now the man for take over her properties automatically, even if she will those properties to her children they are still young, however the man stands in as manager/beneficiary.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by vikithor(m): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
People of that region has tied their soul to money, properties,this earth.sadly both female has long join the money mongering sways.To them,it is wisdom,it is sense, they don't want anyone to cheat them,it is their right�,they boast to be the most sensible humans on the planets,the Lord's teachings on spiritual virtues,minding heavenly things,not loving the world and the things in the world na rubbish.

Na here we dey take the read how the igbos give full energies in pursuits of things of this world and how suddenly they die follow, living behind same properties as another person effortlessly takes over.
I laugh at this their igbo sense mindset,the end is usually not smooth.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process Vehicle papers and driving license in short time.
See contacts below.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by BRATISLAVA: 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
maasoap:

Stay away from toxic people, mentally unstable people, greedy people. I have three generations of women under my care as I'm typing this. I don't have time for your useless gender e-fights like you people don't have both genders in your family that you would give up your life defending.
I'm just pained that she allowed an animal to waste her after seeing all the signs. That's it and I'm not going to stop saying that.

Who told you I have time for your rubbish victim blaming posts?

Happy denial.

3 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by maasoap(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Who told you I have time for your rubbish victim blaming posts?

Happy denial.

Give it a rest
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by BRATISLAVA: 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
maasoap:

Give it a rest

Have you considered that yet? Miss me with your bulls hit.

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by cococandy(f): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
That has always been the pattern

It’s as if women offend them by moving abroad.they wish nothing but evil to their perceived “abroad women”. Whenever there’s a thread about something happening to a Nigerian woman abroad, come see them like crickets dancing and gallivanting like mor0ns. Utterly disgusting!
BRATISLAVA:

The more you question them, the more you see their fuel is irrational misogyny dressed as concern for women.

They will go about it as if it's logic while they deliberately blindside whatever could be said about the man. They will defend it on the altar of murder apologetic "logic".

Once a woman lives successfully in a foreign country, they want her to be killed to teach her and other women never to achieve anything or they too will be killed with their twisted logic.

Another thread full of disgusting posts. These boys need a conscience and true logic.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by onuman: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
realestate99:

Lol!! Parasite calling others parasite, you are the one that can't stay in your land, dispersed all over the country like Lebanese, living on the magnanimity of your host, yet, you still chestbeat your hairy chest..... bloody parasite.

Igbos build up and develop the areas of Nigeria they settle. That's no parasitic lifestyle.
But you believe that you can't survive without crude oil and gas deposits from the SE and SS. Parasitism.
Until you agree for Nigeria to be split into more manageable countries, you remain a parasite; Igbos have the right to settle in any part of one Nigeria. You can't do any yawaa over that.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by realestate99: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
onuman:

Igbos build up and develop the areas of Nigeria they settle. That's no parasitic lifestyle.
But you believe that you can't survive without crude oil and gas deposits from the SE and SS. Parasitism.
Until you agree for Nigeria to be split into more manageable countries, you remain a parasite; Igbos have the right to settle in any part of one Nigeria. You can't do any yawaa over that.
Lol!!! A parasite has no say, build up my foot!!! Is that the lie they fed you in Alaigbo? Why can't you build up your region that looks like an abandoned poultry? Why are your people moving in drives outside Alaigbo? Is your region immuned to development? Parasite!!! stop beating your hairy chest.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by kabukabu50(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
maasoap:

They are telling you to always use your number six (sixth sense) to spot danger before it's too late but here you are, attacking his mother. Typical of unintelligent waste of space that are being bred these days.

Your comprehension skills are just terrible.

Scroll up and read my posts again.

Chai

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by BRATISLAVA: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
cococandy:
That has always been the pattern

It’s as if women offend them by moving abroad.they wish nothing but evil to their perceived “abroad women”. Whenever there’s a thread about something happening to a Nigerian woman abroad, come see them like crickets dancing and gallivanting like mor0ns. Utterly disgusting!

Sometimes one wonders if their problem is illiteracy, poverty or both. Most misogynists fit the bill.

3 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by onuman: 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
realestate99:

Lol!!! A parasite has no say, build up my foot!!! Is that the lie they fed you in Alaigbo? Why can't you build up your region that looks like an abandoned poultry? Why are your people moving in drives outside Alaigbo? Is your region immuned to development? Parasite!!! stop beating your hairy chest.

Our region lacks only federal government infrastructures needed to make life more convenient, but our region is the most developed of all the regions in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) / Two Giant Rats Spotted Exchanging Blows Like Humans, In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.