Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro (70116 Views)

4 Children Buried Alive By Mudslide In Cross River / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by bigpicture001: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
Skyview01:

I was with them when he proposed to her, i shook my head and wanted to tell her she was making the biggest mistake of her life.
I knew the guy very well before she met him. They were both my friend.

RIP CHINYERE.

What did u see that is a red flag
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by koning: 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
koning:

NO. advicing women on how to stay alive for the sake of their children.

All these "justifying the killings" mantra is becoming stale. You'all sounding like a broken record. No killing is justifiable.

If a woman has 4 kids with a man, that means they have come a long way. Looking at the pictures, i would not be surprised to hear that it was the husband that put her through university education. I know my people.

Why wreck everything for a bloody piece of land. She leaves in Europe with the kids, the husband is in Lagos. Go figure.

My posts are directed at women who value their lives and children over some damn property. I don't give a ratsazz about the killer.

Sensible women understood my point.

The dumb ones and some sanctimonous men here do not and will never get my point. I am not here to score cheap 'Likes".
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 03, 2022
Beremx:
Why go back to a violent marriage? She would have just remained in UK.

Sighs

Where have u been?
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 03, 2022
koning:

My posts are directed at women who value their lives and children over some damn property. I don't give a ratsazz about the killer.

Sensible women understood my point.

The dumb ones and some sanctimonous men here do not and will never get my point. I am not here to score cheap 'Likes".

You still have not condemned the killer. Is he justified in his actions?

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by haslaw(m): 4:14am On Apr 03, 2022
Typical mkporu miri cannibals are always in the news for violent and evil crimes. These people are just too wicked.

Very despicable and disgusting pig's

They will soon blame Bihari, DSS or Tinubu for this.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by bepositive11: 5:22am On Apr 03, 2022
A respectful woman remains respectful regardless of the amount of freedom she gains

How many Nigerian women are happy in their marriages in Nigeria? How many of them are abused emotionally, physically, and psychologically? Of course, when they get the freedom to retaliate, they will

In the same way, a man who respects his woman will continue to respect her regardless of how much freedom he gets

There are Nigerian couples who move abroad and still live happily because of the mutual respect they have for each other

While complaining about women who change (mind you, they never changed - they were always that way), don't forget about the men who mistreat their women. Look at the man in this story for example. Abusive to the core. Which woman in her right mind would respect a man like him?

Pierocash:
This is highly condemnable,and callous. I hope the law catches up with him.

But however, Nigerian women shouldn't see abroad as Uhuru for them. Once they get there ,they change and turn to monsters tormenting their husbands using the useless law over there as shield and buckler . And some men have different ways they react to betrayals and treachery which is the Hallmark of Naija women.

I don't have enough rest in peace right now, the last one I imported is already used for the victims of Kaduna train attack,and dollar is somehow expensive now,I would have imported one rest in peace for her

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 03, 2022
bigpicture001:

Do married woman just travel abroad like that..?
.u just don't want to say money enntered her head.. and sh started being the. Man

They were seperated and lived apart for several years because of his violence and abuse.

She was once a branch manager at Ecobank.
Very humble and nice lady who married the wrong person.

Should have divorced long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by AyomideOG01: 6:07am On Apr 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

The usual "but".

If you don't blame women for the actions of men, will you cease being a man?

Don't address the evil of the man and preach self-control in men. What stopped him from controlling himself? Will you always justify murder with "but this, however that"?

Fear men.

Your gender are the champions of all that you highlighted. Checkout the screenshot below.

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by bigpicture001: 6:11am On Apr 03, 2022
Skyview01:

They were seperated and lived apart for several years because of his violence and abuse.

She was once a branch manager at Ecobank.
Very humble and nice lady who married the wrong person.

Should have divorced long time ago.

You didn't say anything.... Do u mean.. they got married October 1st.. October 2nd he carried stick ND attacked her... Something must HV come up u are not saying
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Hathor5(f): 8:11am On Apr 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

The more you question them, the more you see their fuel is irrational misogyny dressed as concern for women.

They will go about it as if it's logic while they deliberately blindside whatever could be said about the man. They will defend it on the altar of murder apologetic "logic".

Once a woman lives successfully in a foreign country, they want her to be killed to teach her and other women never to achieve anything or they too will be killed with their twisted logic.

Another thread full of disgusting posts. These boys need a conscience and true logic.

Thanks for this.

I weep for the generation of women who have to choose from this pool of men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Pierocash(m): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2022
bepositive11:
A respectful woman remains respectful regardless of the amount of freedom she gains

How many Nigerian women are happy in their marriages in Nigeria? How many of them are abused emotionally, physically, and psychologically? Of course, when they get the freedom to retaliate, they will

In the same way, a man who respects his woman will continue to respect her regardless of how much freedom he gets

There are Nigerian couples who move abroad and still live happily because of the mutual respect they have for each other

While complaining about women who change (mind you, they never changed - they were always that way), don't forget about the men who mistreat their women. [b]Look at the man in this story for example. Abusive to the core. [/b]Which woman in her right mind would respect a man like him?

that is what they told you just to win sympathy, you've not heard from the man.

Mind you, I don't support people taking laws into their hands, i firstly condemned this barbaric act by the man before proceeding to highlight the major causes of issues of this nature. Until that is addressed,we will keep typing "rest in peace" till Jesus comes.

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by BRATISLAVA: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2022
Hathor5:

Thanks for this.

I weep for the generation of women who have to choose from this pool of men.

They will have to get wise. Or pay for it with their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by texazzpete(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
betshopagent:
be patient to hear from d man too.This Is one part of d story.And who told you the said property was bought after separation? The Op did not state when d said property was bought. But I am sure the said property was bought when they were together.If not the man wud never b so bitter.Op pls when was d property bought? Come and clear the air.

You must be on crack sha.

Someone set his wife and brother in law on fire and killed them, years after assaulting the wife with a machete and you’re here saying you want to ‘hear from the man’.

This forum is awash with misogynistic Neanderthals.

4 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by musty177(m): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
Paxxcarl:
nothing good came out frm your modas toto pathetic idiot

I’m so glad to see people like you in such mood ... u can’t change what happened, you this eastern brute
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
musty177:

I’m so glad to see people like me in such mood ... u can’t change what happened, I’m an afonja idiot
okay bozo good to know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by King3urna(m): 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dimanene:

What do you expect when "their head" is more sick... Very pathetic lots

For real is becoming alarming and the MOD is silent seems them too enjoy it
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by amuwo1980: 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
Let’s hear the man’s side of story
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by dep07(f): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You are asking why, when it is obvious he is a jealous entitled bastard? Whether a chartered accountant or not, he's clearly not doing well enough.
I don't want to say more than this.
Benjamin all your children are abroad,what do you need property for? It seems like a bad dream to me, that i will wake up from.
It's unbelievable, God have mercy.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by dep07(f): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
amuwo1980:
Let’s hear the man’s side of story
Nothing Ben will say will justify what he did.How can he take lives that he didn't create. If he was tired of the marriage,he should have walked away.
What is property?
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by dep07(f): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
Treadway:
I was shocked too when I saw the name. I don't know him but we are LinkedIn connections. The name is hard to miss, so immediately I saw the name in the thread I had to login to LinkedIn to confirm with pics that it was the same person. Omo pple are unpredictable o. This is pure evil.

This is beyond shock to me.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by musty177(m): 6:15am On Apr 04, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

pathetic, tribalistic animal spotted.

You’re referring to the animals who raise you
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2022
musty177:

You’re referring to the animals who raise you
Lol! Of course am referring to the dirty animals who raised you. Product of animal sex,away match in the bush.
Waste pipe.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by drmuchin: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Was there any eye witness to the husband setting the house on fire? Story may be fishy!
How does someone set a house on fire and 2 able adults cannot escape.
A good SAN would thrash this case

koning:

Thank you my sister for this your post. I knew that man is not a lazy man. i am pretty sure he set this wife up for life. He is the one that made his wife a 'somebody' The news is SAD on all levels.

I'm equally angry for the senseless deaths.

For all you 'dumbskulls' responding to my post without any attempt to understand the message i was trying to convey, i will be blunt here.

WOMEN, THINK SMART. KNOW YOUR SPOUSES AND YOUR BOUNDRIES. A BLOODY PIECE OF LAND OR ANY PROPERTY FOR THAT MATTER IS NOT WORTH YOUR LIFE. Especially when you have 4 young children to cater for.

She lives in Scotland for christ'ssake. The land is in Lagos. The husband is also in Lagos.

To make matters worse, the man may even walk. Nigeria police have not solved murder cases of victims with the knife still stuck on their back, not to mention a case of Arson with 2 deaths involved. Naija police have zero forensics capabilities.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by obaaderemi: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
mu2sa2:
Igbo! Igbo!! Igbo!!!
Treacherous, barbarous and bloodthirsty people even with themselves and among themselves. .
This is not about igbos. This is about humanity.

The signs are always there but 99% of the time we choose to ignore the signs in the name of marriage and relationship.
Marriage and relationship are not the only lives available. If marriage and relationship do not work, one can still be happy if we choose to. Nigerian men have mostly become very jealous and violent these days. And the ladies too.

We all should just be careful and take ourselves less seriously.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by amuwo1980: 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
dep07:
Nothing Ben will say will justify what he did.How can he take lives that he didn't create. If he was tired of the marriage,he should have walked away.
What is property?
You are a biased interloper , let’s hear the man’s side of the story , it cud be self defense or provocation and you are asking what is property and she held on to it and probably using to fund her runs , I know these women and can’t jump to a conclusion
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
amuwo1980:

You are a biased interloper , let’s hear the man’s side of the story , it cud be self defense or provocation and you are asking what is property and she held on to it and probably using to fund her runs , I know these women and can’t jump to a conclusion

Go to Panti where he is being locked up to hear his side of the story or better still go to his trials in court when the date is set.

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by amuwo1980: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Skyview01:

Go to Panti where he is being locked up to hear his side of the story or better still go to his trials in court when the date is set.
Good let’s hear him out then
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
amuwo1980:

Good let’s hear him out then

But before giving up the ghost in the hospital, Ifeayin’s dying declaration revealed what transpired, leading to the police going after him and he was arrested in a hideout.

“Before giving up the ghost, Ifeanyin managed to explain that he and the sister were sleeping when the suspect poured petrol in the room and set them on fire following a misunderstanding"

That was Ifeanyim, the brother of the deceased who was also set on fire.

A Lagos-based businessman, Ogudoro Benjamin, who was arrested for allegedly setting his wife and brother-in-law on fire has blamed the devil for the crime.

The suspect, who pleaded for forgiveness, said he didn’t know what took him over on the day of incident.

Daily Trust.

Benjamin sent death threats to his wife over a property he was trying to sell.
He attacked her with a matchet in the past which led to their separation.

I can go on and on.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by fluffybaby(f): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
afroxyz:

Stop the emotional discharge, its not a gender war. Of course, any sane thinking person would want to know why someone would go to the extent of killing their spouse and the brother

Just be this understanding that's all I ask.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by amuwo1980: 12:46am On Apr 05, 2022
Skyview01:

But before giving up the ghost in the hospital, Ifeayin’s dying declaration revealed what transpired, leading to the police going after him and he was arrested in a hideout.

“Before giving up the ghost, Ifeanyin managed to explain that he and the sister were sleeping when the suspect poured petrol in the room and set them on fire following a misunderstanding"

That was Ifeanyim, the brother of the deceased who was also set on fire.

A Lagos-based businessman, Ogudoro Benjamin, who was arrested for allegedly setting his wife and brother-in-law on fire has blamed the devil for the crime.

The suspect, who pleaded for forgiveness, said he didn’t know what took him over on the day of incident.

Daily Trust.

Benjamin sent death threats to his wife over a property he was trying to sell.
He attacked her with a matchet in the past which led to their separation.

I can go on and on.

Let’s her this after police investigations and in a court of law , there might be circumstances we don’t know , I have stop concluding about such matters years back and the way you are rushing to court the public’s favor makes me suspicious of the whole thing, I wud wait before I conclude , ppl are manipulating the social media to suit what they want .
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by bepositive11: 2:40am On Apr 05, 2022
We've not heard from the man but this barbaric act speaks volumes about his character

Pierocash:
that is what they told you just to win sympathy, you've not heard from the man.

Mind you, I don't support people taking laws into their hands, i firstly condemned this barbaric act by the man before proceeding to highlight the major causes of issues of this nature. Until that is addressed,we will keep typing "rest in peace" till Jesus comes.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by dominique(f): 4:53am On Apr 05, 2022
amuwo1980:

Let’s her this after police investigations and in a court of law , there might be circumstances we don’t know , I have stop concluding about such matters years back and the way you are rushing to court the public’s favor makes me suspicious of the whole thing, I wud wait before I conclude , ppl are manipulating the social media to suit what they want .

It's the way you people try to sound like "voices of reason" but what you don't know us you're only exposing yourselves as nothing but deranged psychopaths.

A man sets two sleeping human beings ablaze and you're asking for his side of his story to exonerate him or what? If it was a woman that did this would you asking for her side of the story? You people would have written countless senseless epistles till page 10 about how "evil that gender is" but because the evil was done by a man you're suddenly looking for the other side of the story. Other side of the story burn you to ashes there you bloody hypocrites!

I hope your partner douses you with a flammable substance and sets you on fire so we can ask for her side of the story too. Let us all be mad together

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) / Two Giant Rats Spotted Exchanging Blows Like Humans, In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.