Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro (70118 Views)

4 Children Buried Alive By Mudslide In Cross River / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by posty56: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
v
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by SugarGirl44(f): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Abusers don't ever change. They might just pretend to be better but overtime would revert to their old ways or even worse.
She shouldn't have reconciled with the animal.
Hmm....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Sorrento: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Igbo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by GardenOfGod(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
grin grin
LeoDeKing:
My fellow Meth blodas, we have two options as regards our reaction to this report. undecided

1. Let's simply blame the fulani herdsmen and dss, we will go about our normal thing as per nothing happened.

2. Let's disregard the news by calling it Tinubu media news from oshogbo-ibadan express news.

Any of these will be tenable, and we know it will make sense. angry
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Cantonese: 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hopefully the man is caught quickly.

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by EuDavies(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
He was my friend, we still spoke the day it happened. I never knew that will be the last time we will talk. He had a lovely 1 year old boy and a beautiful, kind hearted wife. Rest in Peace Ifeanyi. You will always hold a special place in my heart.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by King3urna(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
My fellow Meth blodas, we have two options as regards our reaction to this report. undecided

1. Let's simply blame the fulani herdsmen and dss, we will go about our normal thing as per nothing happened.

2. Let's disregard the news by calling it Tinubu media news from oshogbo-ibadan express news.

Why are people this stupid on nairaland and why is nairaland now this low even sick people come here and spit trash and you do nothing this nairaland will soon be useless if you the MOD don’t do anything awon werrey

12 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by OGwales(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
Pierocash:
This is highly condemnable,and callous. I hope the law catches up with him.

But however, Nigerian women shouldn't see abroad as Uhuru for them. Once they get there ,they change and turn to monsters tormenting their husbands using the useless law over there as shield and buckler . And some men have different ways they react to betrayals and treachery which is the Hallmark of Naija women.

I don't have enough rest in peace right now, the last one I imported is already used for the victims of Kaduna train attack,and dollar is somehow expensive now,I would have imported one rest in peace for her

You are heartless and should be hanged by your balls

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by sisisioge: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
Married to a saddist.....she was obviously doing better than the mofo. What a shame.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

oponun nie, complete sense has elude you.

3 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by GloriousGbola: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
@lefemmechoclat this is why you should be very careful.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by derecho(m): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nothing justifies burning somebody alive.Even if she was a leech.
Dey calm down o...I don't know what men have done to you but dey calm down abeg
Romanoff:
This woman was not a leeche, this woman worked hard and bought properties. One of which sent her to her early grave cause she married and insecure and hateful man.

May we not marry one of the devil's children packaged as spouses in Jesus name.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You have a very low IQ, hence you deserve the shit hole called Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by 8stargeneral: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Too bad...why killing ur own human beings
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Obio4real:
A Nigerian woman based in the United Kingdom, Chinyere Magella Ogudoro and her younger brother have been allegedly burnt alive by the former's husband, Benjamin Ogudoro, GRASSROOT REPORTERS reports.

According to a post by a source who preferred anonymity and posted by a Facebook user, Chinenye Azubuike, the sad incident happened on Thursday, March 31st at their residence in Lagos.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered that Chinyere, a mother of four, holds a masters degree from a UK university.

The post read: “This is my sister-in-law who relocated to Scotland less than 4years ago. She returned to Lagos yesterday by 8am. Her younger brother picked her up from the airport and drove her to the house.

"Her husband, Benjamin, from Ngor Okpalla LGA in Imo State, returned and incinerated the mother-of-four and the brother around 3am. The suspect told his sister to inform the family that the house caught fire and he escaped. Before Chinyere’s brother passed on, he explained all that transpired.

"Chinyere and her brother have been taken to the morgue while the suspect has gone into hiding. Prior to this incident, he had a quarrel with the deceased over a property she bought. He had wanted to sell the house but to his surprise, his name wasn’t on the documents. This angered him and he sent her death threats.

"He once fought with Chinyere with a machete which led them to separate for some years before they reconciled only for him to carry out his death threats. Please share this story cause it’s painful what has happened to her. Chinyere left behind her kids in Scotland.. it’s painful we have to bury the Ada and Opara of our family.”

Source:
https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/04/uk-based-nigerian-woman-her-brother.html?m=1

My people and GREED GREED GREED is just too much. Shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by We4all: 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
His face alone is a red flag. Local champion!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Chiraq77(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
He will pay for this

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
So sad
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Mindlog: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:
@lefemmechoclat this is why you should be very careful.

Her thread instantly flashed through my mind!
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Ybaby: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
Obio4real:
A Nigerian woman based in the United Kingdom, Chinyere Magella Ogudoro and her younger brother have been allegedly burnt alive by the former's husband, Benjamin Ogudoro, GRASSROOT REPORTERS reports.

According to a post by a source who preferred anonymity and posted by a Facebook user, Chinenye Azubuike, the sad incident happened on Thursday, March 31st at their residence in Lagos.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered that Chinyere, a mother of four, holds a masters degree from a UK university.

The post read: “This is my sister-in-law who relocated to Scotland less than 4years ago. She returned to Lagos yesterday by 8am. Her younger brother picked her up from the airport and drove her to the house.

"Her husband, Benjamin, from Ngor Okpalla LGA in Imo State, returned and incinerated the mother-of-four and the brother around 3am. The suspect told his sister to inform the family that the house caught fire and he escaped. Before Chinyere’s brother passed on, he explained all that transpired.

"Chinyere and her brother have been taken to the morgue while the suspect has gone into hiding. Prior to this incident, he had a quarrel with the deceased over a property she bought. He had wanted to sell the house but to his surprise, his name wasn’t on the documents. This angered him and he sent her death threats.

"He once fought with Chinyere with a machete which led them to separate for some years before they reconciled only for him to carry out his death threats. Please share this story cause it’s painful what has happened to her. Chinyere left behind her kids in Scotland.. it’s painful we have to bury the Ada and Opara of our family.”

Source:
https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/04/uk-based-nigerian-woman-her-brother.html?m=1

Avoid poor men. I always shout this but una no dey listen.. See the wretched husband !!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by delpee(f): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
EuDavies:
He was my friend, we still spoke the day it happened. I never knew that will be the last time we will talk. He had a lovely 1 year old boy and a beautiful, kind hearted wife. Rest in Peace Ifeanyi. You will always hold a special place in my heart.

Condolences to you and his family.
It's a most heartless thing to do indeed. I feel so sad for the children. May God comfort and provide for them. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Babastrong(m): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
We can't leave these people to govern themselves. They will surely finish themselves.
say no to biafla nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by mu2sa2: 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
Igbo! Igbo!! Igbo!!!
Treacherous, barbarous and bloodthirsty people even with themselves and among themselves. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by JonCina(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
Pierocash:
This is highly condemnable,and callous. I hope the law catches up with him.

But however, Nigerian women shouldn't see abroad as Uhuru for them. Once they get there ,they change and turn to monsters tormenting their husbands using the useless law over there as shield and buckler . And some men have different ways they react to betrayals and treachery which is the Hallmark of Naija women.

I don't have enough rest in peace right now, the last one I imported is already used for the victims of Kaduna train attack,and dollar is somehow expensive now,I would have imported one rest in peace for her

Are you kidding me?
Could this be just for the "likes"?
Read what you typed again and ask yourself if it makes sense to you!
Can a rational mind even think of such?

My guy you're just a callous man whose heart could be like Bubu's Military heart.
Just go and borrow money to buy a good dose of humanity!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Well spoken my brother. Now who do we blame for putting the failure we have as president now in aso rock?

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by LILTJAY: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nothing good about this tribe at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by pepperdemzombie: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
I know it will be an Igbo man over 2 by 2 plot. Same will tell you someone's land is no man's land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by ComeToJesus: 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
There's a sense in which the longer you avoid Nigeria, the longer you live.

My friend's dad who had lived almost all his adult live in the US got crushed by a trailer when he visited their hometown in the east. It was so bad that his bones had to be picked one by one for burial.

Such is the land of the wicked called Nigeria.

It's a complete distopian state here.

4 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by onuman: 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

When an avowed parasite writes, it's quick to discern.

The parasite must turn every incident that happened in Igbo land to a blackmail against the Igbo.

RIP to the dead, parasite couldn't even write.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) / Two Giant Rats Spotted Exchanging Blows Like Humans, In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.