Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray (35882 Views)

As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) / Help! I Love Her But I Dont Feel Comfortable Going Out With Her Because Of This. / “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by shugaree: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2022
Fairmedia:
Religious hypocrites are myopic and dangerous.

Very true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by DarkCaesar(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2022
lomprico:

Are you guys students?
we are both grads the girl is in her final year
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Ajibolasaka(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2022
simpleseyi:

So you are worried about so called prayers of unrepentant fornicators. Don't you know that prostitutes pray a lot? For how long shall we continue in sins just because Grace abound?

Do you wonder why their so called prayers are unanswered?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzYGr-tWA3I
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Ajibolasaka(m): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:
How Do I React To My Friend And His Girlfriend?

I don’t feel convenient and comfortable hearing my friend and his gf pray, she kinda hold prayer sessions like she’s in Shiloh or something and I sometimes have this feelings that she thinks I’m behind her boyfriend financial crises even though we all greet and talk like there is nothing but deep down we all feel this kind of tension between us and I’m not happy with this to the point I had to start playing gospel songs whenever she starts her prayers with him and my friend has refused to let her stop coming, she stayed as though they married in the flat…….

I honestly don’t know to go about this anymore and I don’t want my friend to think I’m being wicked if I should leave the flat and go get mine because he’s not financially capable of securing one now and the rent is about to due.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzYGr-tWA3I
You can get more tips
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by DarkCaesar(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2022
Jubal01:
You are a very big fool. U think everybody is perverted like you? Can't two people date without sex? U stink i swear! Did u hear d op complain that they are disturbing him with moans? Grow up boy!
im not bothered about their sexual activities because I’m no saint too, even the prayers doesn’t worry me if not because their voices is aloof.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Westernequinox: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2022
Brother if they are sleeping with each other, The financial crisis would multiply.
DarkCaesar:

I don’t feel convenient and comfortable hearing my friend and his gf pray, she kinda hold prayer sessions like she’s in Shiloh or something and I sometimes have this feelings that she thinks I’m behind her boyfriend financial crises even though we all greet and talk like there is nothing but deep down we all feel this kind of tension between us and I’m not happy with this to the point I had to start playing gospel songs whenever she starts her prayers with him and my friend has refused to let her stop coming, she stayed as though they married in the flat…….

I honestly don’t know to go about this anymore and I don’t want my friend to think I’m being wicked if I should leave the flat and go get mine because he’s not financially capable of securing one now and the rent is about to due.
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by SeriouslySense(m): 10:09am On Apr 03, 2022
If you can move out, that would be better, be sure you are going to a place where you are not going to hear discussions through the walls or loud music in the street.

I understand what is happening.

And you will be smiling to put up a good appearance, just to make the other person feel that you are not an enemy of their progress. One has to be careful especially with Nigerians who are very superstitious, especially those ones who think everything is spiritual and someone is out for them. Before you know it, they will think you are their enemy and their prayer is working.

I really hate noise, I get frustrated with continuous loud sounds.

DarkCaesar:
You can’t understand, I’m not against their prayers or anything, I pray in my closet too but you will never know but when you are trying to concentrate on something important and all you keep hearing is a lady crying profusely and a grown man shouting amen, it will always have a way of affecting your mental health not to talk about the gospel songs she dishes out when you trying to get some sleep in the middle of the night………I have a God whom I believe hears me without me raising my voice because he sees my heart and knows where my shoe itches

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by dnawah(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:

wait until when his capable he will push out.and when their prayers no work them go go diabolic.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2022
moneyissweet:
Best sexual enhancement is regular exercise and good food.

Make una stop to dey kill people in hotels.

let me bless you with a reply,this is not buruntashi bro/sis.
Herbs with no side effects
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by pizapato(m): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:
2bedroom flat but you can easily hear what is going on in the next room maybe the walls are not thick or something, she staying for almost a month now and this is a girl that has her own hostel

Simply get ear piece or earpod and block your ears with good music playing whenever they start their prayers. That way you won't have to listen to their prayers
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by occfx: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:

But do you also hear them Nak? I want to judge this situation logically. If you hear them naking loudly and you are not bothered , then your mind is playing on you if not search your conscience well.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by frozen70(f): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:

So far you are not responsible for his problems, you don't need to boarder

But since the rent will expire soon, start telling him that you want to look for a smaller apartment that you can pay

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by bottlewater1(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:

If you want to have peace and active sense never partner with any body in the name of friend. Never ever partner either in business or accommodation you will always regret it especially if you are a cool headed person and someone who accept blames easily

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Dmacqh(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2022
Women .
Nobody here has asked the relationship between you and your flatmate ?
Or how long you guys have been friends ? Or the love between both of you ? Or even the sacrifices both of you have made and making for each other ?
Now woman has entered and threatened to scatter your bond .
That you are buoyant now , shouldn’t make you forget your friend . He needs you now . He’s not financially able now , and rent is due soonest , you know that , never you loose-guard him now.
The prayers aren’t problem . It’s the way it’s been prayed and you feel you are targeted.
I’m your type that hate shouting while praying . I pray in my heart . I hate this mantra that a close mouth is a sealed destiny.
God is spirit. He’s not deaf . He knows my thoughts . So why should I shout or say a prayer to the hearing of the next person around when I can comfortably pray in silence .
Since you guys are flatmates , I’m guessing you should be close at least at arms length with his gf. When they are praying , kindly knock and tell them you want to join them . When you are with them , you can teach them how to pray in low tones or silence. If possible when your gf come around , both of you should even join them , and pray . It will reduce the tension between you guys .
And your guy isn’t buoyant now , hope you are trying to help him stand back or at least in offsetting some bills .
I can’t trade any love for family ( blood ) and brotherhood .
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:
You can’t understand, I’m not against their prayers or anything, I pray in my closet too but you will never know but when you are trying to concentrate on something important and all you keep hearing is a lady crying profusely and a grown man shouting amen, it will always have a way of affecting your mental health not to talk about the gospel songs she dishes out when you trying to get some sleep in the middle of the night………I have a God whom I believe hears me without me raising my voice because he sees my heart and knows where my shoe itches

grin

Their senior pastor say make you go do deliverance
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Brownshoe: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2022
They should not disturb you with their fuc..k na,
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by vikstandon(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2022
They have been wanting for you to leave...they wan settle fulltime as husband and wife for the house. They don't know how to tell you.

You are living with a Couple and helping them pay house rent...while they discomfort you.

You are the attachee here!!
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by SUNNINO(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2022
Praying in her boyfriend house where they fornicate and still disturbing the neighborhood. God have mercy on this generation,who has no fear of God.
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by SunMusk(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2022
This is not an issue, since his her pray that is the issue . Is just to tell ur friend to tell to reduce her voice when praying . Before i use to pray and awake everybody in the house. Until one day i check it out, I'm stopping others from sleeping. I felt i was selfish. So I reduced my voice when praying in the house. This should not cause you and ur friend to separate. Unless his girlfriend naturally hate you.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by skylane: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2022
SilentQueen:
Sit your guy down and talk to him, since you guys are matured to know right and wrong
hello..
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Munzy14(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:

I hate it when adults act weak or a man acting sissy..

Dude! You pay the rent or leave that house for him and the prayerwarrior...Their is a coded toxic atmosphere there..Until they go jazz on you if the unserious prayer is not working.

They are praying like the Pharisees in the bible..Prayer is majorly a low tone heart to heart communication with the supreme being.

Number one dangerous humans on earth are religious people..They are extremist.

Number 1 people to keep around you are they spiritual beings..They mostly liberal.

If I am in your shoes, I will talk to my guy, if he continues, I leave the house for him.
Some men can be foolish when they have one Shiloh sister around them..Infact they will allocate 20% time to work/business and 70-80% of their time to things of Shiloh and Pharisee prayer style..

Then, little time, they start blaming any body around them doing well, for being responsible for their woes and misfortune.

Woe betide such foolish friends.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Clinghton: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2022
She's living with a man who hasn't married her and she's praying to get married, who's fooling who.
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by honour7: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:

I don’t feel convenient and comfortable hearing my friend and his gf pray, she kinda hold prayer sessions like she’s in Shiloh

What I want to understand is after dem don pray finish dem go con nack abi
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by donbenie(m): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2022
fikayormi:
You have no problem dude . Stop imagining one , they can pray the Bleep they like , you too pray anyhow
He doesn't have a problem?
As per say the girl follow pay rent or what?
Na una religious fanatics dey be the greatest nuisance and anybody that calls you out is an enemy..
Someone rents a house to have peace,and one old HAG will leave her home and be constituting nuisance in his house and he doesn't have a problem? angry
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Chimeluv(f): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2022
Get yourself an apartment, they should sort themselves out since the rent is due....
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Medianna(f): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2022
Jubal01:
Is prayer now evil? Even though what they are doing is bad considering the circumstances, ur choice of words are improper.

OP, sit ur friend down and talk heart to heart. Tell him how u feel. Guys dont have much problem. Let them find a more convinient place to be praying. U can also join them once a while so they wont feel otherwise. Abi u, u no need prayers?

Did I ever say prayer was evil or even the lady herself was evil?

Hmmm.
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Truvelisback(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:

Oga, leave the house for them if u don't want their prayers.
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by generalwo(m): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2022
No vex bros, abeg na witch you be Why prayer dey make u dey uncomfortable?? When you go church, na rap them deh rap? No be prayers? As long as u know your conscience is clean and clear, allow them be.... If e too much, get your own crib.... No come dey make us believe say you be witch

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Maybe that your friend don tell the babe say na him dey accommodate you. The babe is coming to claim the territory fully with her prayers, she wan pursue you to gain full access.
But my concern is this, hope say them no dey lash each other o. Because I dey fear some kind youth nowadays, them go dey fornicate but still dey form prayer warrior..

To make it easier, tell you friend that you are moving out so that he and the babe can have more time to reason their matter and plan ahead. Be bold, tell him you feel you are getting in the way somehow. He won't kill you, by that you will remain friends and avoid a dirty fight due to the gf that has come into the picture. And you can offer to help him with paying some part of the rent, he should pay the rest together with his gf. It's a small sacrifice if you have the cash, then you can move in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nl Auctions- Ended! / Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.