Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,709 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray (36189 Views)

As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) / Why Girls Above 25 Don’t Feel Wet Before Sexx / “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by candidbabe(f): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
prayer session after commiting fornication

NANSENSE
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Abdoolbuster: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:
How Do I React To My Friend And His Girlfriend?

I don’t feel convenient and comfortable hearing my friend and his gf pray, she kinda hold prayer sessions like she’s in Shiloh or something and I sometimes have this feelings that she thinks I’m behind her boyfriend financial crises even though we all greet and talk like there is nothing but deep down we all feel this kind of tension between us and I’m not happy with this to the point I had to start playing gospel songs whenever she starts her prayers with him and my friend has refused to let her stop coming, she stayed as though they married in the flat…….

I honestly don’t know to go about this anymore and I don’t want my friend to think I’m being wicked if I should leave the flat and go get mine because he’s not financially capable of securing one now and the rent is about to due.

You sound like tywb prayer is touching you somehow. You better repent
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Teerach: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Op move out from the house for them. Be like them don b couple already.
My own problem is with those people calling them names cos they pray. O, because they are fornicating they shouldn't pray to whatever being they believe in ba? Like fornication is the only sin that hinders prayer ba? What bout you judging them? Aren't you self righteous. Africans pick what sin suites them and what not. Funny set of species. Because they are sleeping with each other they should hand over their lives to themselves to please the assistant Jesus on earth. Metchwwwwee. This is why I don't do church. Cos I don't want one person pointing from books and telling me how to live life rightly.
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
I laugh at people wey dey talk say do they pray after sex or what?

One, OP didn't make mention of that, and it's possible to be in a relationship without sex... So let's not make conclusions

On the other hand, e be like say una never see runs girl wey go wake you up by 5am say make una do morning devotion... Or the one wey go wake you Sunday morning, say, guy, you no dey go church today?? You go dey shame to go church cos you don commit, but she no even send, go drag you go... Or aluminium guys wey dey use juju but still dey hold prayers every Thursdays for aluminium village?

You no know whether na that prayer go one day change their lives
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by litaninja(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
Quick one. This your friend and girlfriend, dem dey knack?
DarkCaesar:

I don’t feel convenient and comfortable hearing my friend and his gf pray, she kinda hold prayer sessions like she’s in Shiloh or something and I sometimes have this feelings that she thinks I’m behind her boyfriend financial crises even though we all greet and talk like there is nothing but deep down we all feel this kind of tension between us and I’m not happy with this to the point I had to start playing gospel songs whenever she starts her prayers with him and my friend has refused to let her stop coming, she stayed as though they married in the flat…….

I honestly don’t know to go about this anymore and I don’t want my friend to think I’m being wicked if I should leave the flat and go get mine because he’s not financially capable of securing one now and the rent is about to due.
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by arthurwillia(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:
can’t keep talking about it even my gf thinks I get a place of my own cos the thing is getting embarrassing each passing day…..

Quite embarrassing
Dem fit tag you satan sef
Just get your place but how you go break it to the guy? Are you guys student
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by DarkCaesar(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
litaninja:
Quick one. This your friend and girlfriend, dem dey knack?
yes…..so do I too
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by litaninja(m): 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
Which fake prayer warrior dem come dey warrior na?

Go out, buy or download ministrations, messages and preaching against fornication, play them at top volume whenever she's around.
Thank me later.
DarkCaesar:
yes…..so do I too
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Ishilove: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Unequal yoking. Let the religious people move away from the irreligious
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Adsexpert: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
The most difficult people to deal with are christians .. honestly . Muslims no to deh cause this wahala..

But nevertheless religious people are the hardest people I have ever seen.. they commit the same sine they find in others such as their gods stealing, killing, lying to others to destroy them and now tell human to not do same cheesy

Hypocrites..

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by WoundedLamb: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
OP, is it the noise disturbing you or the fact that they pray?
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by DarkCaesar(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
WoundedLamb:
OP, is it the noise disturbing you or the fact that they pray?
I pray too just prefer they hold it in silent as I always do…..hearing cries and agony in their voices is a mental torment to me

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by WoundedLamb: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:
I pray too just prefer they hold it in silent as I always do…..hearing cries and agony in their voices is a mental torment to me

Ok, let's be practical, two people can't pray in silence. You can only do that cause you're alone. Since you both pay the rent, I really don't think you can ask them to stop praying or ask your friend to stop bringing hid girlfriend over. However, you can and should definitely tell them to keep it low. Another option would be for you to tell him you want to get your own place and mention the disturbance as a reason. It would be up to him to decide how to handle it. I know you mentioned he doesn't have what it takes to stay alone at the moment, but don't take that decision for him. Also, in order for you not appear as if you're exploiting his financial situation to get what you want, you must be prepared meet him halfway. Hear his suggestions and be ready to make compromises. That's what friendship is all about. As for the girlfriend, don't do or say anything based on assumption, remain neutral with her.

The sad thing is that when people bring such issues here, they forget that the people they're asking for advice don't know the persons involved and how deep the relationships between them run. Nairalanders will tell you, "aren't you paying rent, Oga?! Go and assert your rights". That's because we don't know you and your friends. We just don't really care what happens to y'all or how it all ends. As far as we're concerned, you're just a link on Nairaland. You alone will bear the consequences of your actions. Fact is, most of us wouldn't do what we're asking you to do. This is not because we are telling you to do something wrong, but because sometimes, two approaches might be okay but only one is right for the surrounding circumstances. You alone know the peculiarities of your circumstances. That is why you must do what is good for your mental health.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by MadamOk(f): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Flatmate kpalava
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by tollyboy5(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
Medianna:
Leave her matter and prayers.

If you want to rent another place do it joor.

If the guy follow you fine, if he doesn't follow you then your hunch is right.

His girlfriend should accommodate him. Why will your good be taken for evil?
Omo lepa kiss
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Aaay: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
Why
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by jaxxy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:

She obviously wants him to stand on his feet just like u and be able to afford a place of his own so she can marry and move in don't blame her grin

Trust me the girl is under more pressure than even ur guy cos she wants to settle down with him as quick as possible. Just be friendly, helpful and normal with them. That's all u can do.

Sometimes these people suspect anything and everything without proper reason or facts. I call it spiritual desperation and misguidiance.
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by MNDY(m): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
Benwallt:
The wife dey your eye. Na game u dey play so n you know deep down you are going to win that ass. Create tension, bone face, she go later succumb

Hahahahahahaha
Wetin dey worry you!
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Benwallt(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
MNDY:

Hahahahahahaha
Wetin dey worry you!
Bro, na the wey I see d matter o. He is enduring for a prize

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by edosignature(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Who pay for the rent at present you or your friend

DarkCaesar:

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by harmony75: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2022
They're making you uncomfortable leave and get your own personal space. Leave for your peace of mind!
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by fuck419: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
DarkCaesar:
You can’t understand, I’m not against their prayers or anything, I pray in my closet too but you will never know but when you are trying to concentrate on something important and all you keep hearing is a lady crying profusely and a grown man shouting amen, it will always have a way of affecting your mental health not to talk about the gospel songs she dishes out when you trying to get some sleep in the middle of the night………I have a God whom I believe hears me without me raising my voice because he sees my heart and knows where my shoe itches

I now concur! Accept my apologia.
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by DarkCaesar(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
fuck419:

I now concur! Accept my apologia.
Apologies accepted
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by thatsleepboy1: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=DarkCaesar post=111585429]

[quote]

After killing pple as a cultist and boasting about Sullivan's drop, prayer dey fear you? Korofo go finish you. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by DarkCaesar(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=thatsleepboy1 post=115448542][/quote]a confused being who doesn’t know who to worship would be the least person I trade words with on this forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.