Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray (36193 Views)

As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) / Why Girls Above 25 Don’t Feel Wet Before Sexx / “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 03, 2022
Religious hypocrites are myopic and dangerous.

7 Likes

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Judd007: 4:14am On Apr 03, 2022
If you have money for another flat, then leave, so that they will use it to start church, maybe the gf get calling.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Benwallt(m): 6:36am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:
lol she’s never my type and I have my own gf who comes around once in a while…….just don’t like it how they go about their prayer session, they could pray without raising their voices I think
How often do they pray? If it is one off you can leave the house around that time or better still join them and take over the prayer session

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by simpleseyi: 9:18am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:
How Do I React To My Friend And His Girlfriend?

I don’t feel convenient and comfortable hearing my friend and his gf pray, she kinda hold prayer sessions like she’s in Shiloh or something and I sometimes have this feelings that she thinks I’m behind her boyfriend financial crises even though we all greet and talk like there is nothing but deep down we all feel this kind of tension between us and I’m not happy with this to the point I had to start playing gospel songs whenever she starts her prayers with him and my friend has refused to let her stop coming, she stayed as though they married in the flat…….

I honestly don’t know to go about this anymore and I don’t want my friend to think I’m being wicked if I should leave the flat and go get mine because he’s not financially capable of securing one now and the rent is about to due.

So you are worried about so called prayers of unrepentant fornicators. Don't you know that prostitutes pray a lot? For how long shall we continue in sins just because Grace abound?

Do you wonder why their so called prayers are unanswered?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Caseless: 9:18am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:

I don’t feel convenient and comfortable hearing my friend and his gf pray, she kinda hold prayer sessions like she’s in Shiloh or something and I sometimes have this feelings that she thinks I’m behind her boyfriend financial crises even though we all greet and talk like there is nothing but deep down we all feel this kind of tension between us and I’m not happy with this to the point I had to start playing gospel songs whenever she starts her prayers with him and my friend has refused to let her stop coming, she stayed as though they married in the flat…….

I honestly don’t know to go about this anymore and I don’t want my friend to think I’m being wicked if I should leave the flat and go get mine because he’s not financially capable of securing one now and the rent is about to due.
Don't even say anything to them on this. With time, knowing you're not responsible for his financial woes, the energy to tailor the prayer lines to appear like they're talking to you will fizzle out.

Any reaction contrary to this will add to their suspicion.

Bros, if you don't have a hand in his problem, why are you even worried or disturbed?

At least, it's prayers they're praying, not loud music. Just mind your business. And if you leave the room while they are praying, the prayer warrior will feel her prayers are working and too strong for you to stay to hear them.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Maynman: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2022
Benwallt:
How often do they pray? If it is one off you can leave the house around that time or better still join them and take over the prayer session

He said the prayers that make seems targeted to him,like he is responsible for that friend bankruptcy.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Jubal01: 9:21am On Apr 03, 2022
Medianna:
Leave her matter and prayers.

If you want to rent another place do it joor.

If the guy follow you fine, if he doesn't follow you then your hunch is right.

His girlfriend should accommodate him. Why will your good be taken for evil?
Is prayer now evil? Even though what they are doing is bad considering the circumstances, ur choice of words are improper.

OP, sit ur friend down and talk heart to heart. Tell him how u feel. Guys dont have much problem. Let them find a more convinient place to be praying. U can also join them once a while so they wont feel otherwise. Abi u, u no need prayers?

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Benwallt(m): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2022
Maynman:

He said the prayers that make seems targeted to him,like he is responsible for that friend bankruptcy.
He should leave the house then.
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by SocialJustice: 9:23am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:

A squatter is controlling and blackmailing you in your own house? Lol. Tell him you do not like it and the girlfriend should stop disturbing your peace. If she wants to continue coming to the place, they should hold their prayer sessions elsewhere. Let me blow your mind self, that guy you call your friend is a selfish prick and won't mind throwing you under the bus if the opportunity comes.

This is the reason I will never entertain live in guests talk more of the ones that come in to blackmail me.

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Jubal01: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2022
simpleseyi:

So you are worried about so called prayers of unrepentant fornicators. Don't you know that prostitutes pray a lot? For how long shall we continue in sins just because Grace abound?

Do you wonder why their so called prayers are unanswered?
You are a very big fool. U think everybody is perverted like you? Can't two people date without sex? U stink i swear! Did u hear d op complain that they are disturbing him with moans? Grow up boy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by olisaEze(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2022
Goan get ur own girlfriend to even the scorecard. Na you dey pay the bills Na you still dey feel uncomfortable! Abeg stop disguising joor, ure a Nigerian learn to channel ur inner werey!! grin

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Pickup365: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by belente(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2022
@ op what time do they normally conduct their prayers
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by juman(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2022
Move to another place.
Rent your own apartment as you spoke to him and they still continue.
Have your peace.
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by nams77: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2022
fikayormi:
You have no problem dude . Stop imagining one , they can pray the Bleep they like , you too pray anyhow
I just tire sef for the kind men we get nowadays. Whining over every small thing.
Allow dem do their thing, if it is not seriously disturbing a special activity you are conducting at that moment

Until u get enough cash, just manage. It won't last forever
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by jackpot(f): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:
can’t keep talking about it even my gf thinks I get a place of my own cos the thing is getting embarrassing each passing day…..
women! They come between friends and want to separate them

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by moneyissweet(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2022
See make I tell you, that pretender of a girl is the cause of the boyfriend's financial crisis and she is using the prayers to confuse both of you.

I don't mingle with people in financial crisis because poverty is contagious. I will advise you to abandon the yeye house for them and see how the two will sperate with speed.

DarkCaesar:

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2022
Do not talk to your friend it will create unecessary malice, be a man and tolerate them , if you have the cash ,move out, women sha too get wahala.
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by moneyissweet(m): 9:39am On Apr 03, 2022
Best sexual enhancement is regular exercise and good food.

Make una stop to dey kill people in hotels.

Kiddogarcia:
I know you need to be comfortable, but why not talk to your friend.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Heavensent01(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2022
I can't roll with friend that carry his gf not wife for head not to talk of living with him

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by lomprico(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:

Talk to your guy first before taking any action. It's either she reduces her prayer sessions or they can go to their church to pray and come back when done.
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Vinnie2000(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2022
Op, take the pain n pack out! Leave ur guy and him babe to continue dier prayers! This life na per head o!
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by fuck419: 9:47am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:

You need deliverance!
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by GboyegaD(m): 9:47am On Apr 03, 2022
Tell your friend you may have to leave him in the apt and move to another at the end of the lease as you are not comfortable with the prayers of his girlfriend. If he thinks he still wants to be roommates with you, he will find a way to make her understand you are not comfortable and she needs to reduce the volume of prayers.
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by iscom(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2022
Talk to your friend
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by heniford2: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:

move out from them or kindly ask him to tune down his prayer voice while praying cheesy
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by lomprico(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:
2bedroom flat but you can easily hear what is going on in the next room maybe the walls are not thick or something, she staying for almost a month now and this is a girl that has her own hostel

Are you guys students?
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Etetedet: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2022
Bro call them both and have a candid talk with them. Open up to them & let them know how you really feel. Your guy is looking after himself by allowing the girl come around and disturb your own privacy. I don't get. How can a girlfriend come to your space and act like a house wife? If she wants that the they should get married. Let me ask you, you work, you earn money, you pay bills right? Don't you deserve your own privacy. The max a gf should spend in a guy's house is 3 hours @most. She no get work ? Dude! Man up and lay your own rules. They Bleep and then they pray! Wtf. Who is deceiving who please? Your house don become Bleep and pray house. Tell them to stop mocking Baba G abeg!
DarkCaesar:

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by HardMirror(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:

that is the burden of religion especially christianity as practised in Nigeria. Every one is a suspect. People who pray a lot are most guilty of this, they always have revelation of family and friends being their enemies. Enjoy your religion

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Ajibolasaka(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzYGr-tWA3I
You can get more tips
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by DarkCaesar(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2022
fuck419:

You need deliverance!
You can’t understand, I’m not against their prayers or anything, I pray in my closet too but you will never know but when you are trying to concentrate on something important and all you keep hearing is a lady crying profusely and a grown man shouting amen, it will always have a way of affecting your mental health not to talk about the gospel songs she dishes out when you trying to get some sleep in the middle of the night………I have a God whom I believe hears me without me raising my voice because he sees my heart and knows where my shoe itches

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone / Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.