Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Help! Help!! To Divorce A Marriage Done In The Church In Lagos(cac) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Help!! To Divorce A Marriage Done In The Church In Lagos(cac) (1223 Views)

*i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help! Help!! To Divorce A Marriage Done In The Church In Lagos(cac) by kibev: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
Olayetan:
Marriage isn't compulsory and it's not necessary to bear offspring.

Alot of people will slip into depression due to failed marriages so what's the essence of this marriage.
It is well
Re: Help! Help!! To Divorce A Marriage Done In The Church In Lagos(cac) by yuping(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Antimarraige:
Seriously I don't feel a thing when I see people in bad marriages, because they didn't put gun to your head to do wedding.. I can't feel your pain
unapologetic nawaoo you are not mean and you ain't nice either.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband / No Be Only Women Dey This Game Of Sleeping With Dogs Oo / What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.