Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me (47676 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by OlawaleBammie: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
What do you think i shud do

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.
u played ursef into her claw

What happened yo refraining ursef from the urge?
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by luminouz(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Even in the face of evidence, evidence that he's confessing with, you have decided to be emotional and illogical.

Why didn't he say no, and it would've become her trying to rape him? He clearly wanted it when she didn't. Instead of running away, he decided to struggle with her to rip off her jeans and force his fingers into her.

If she goes to the police station, do you think your "logical" approach to it will exonerate him of there vaginal bruises she must've sustained? If they collect DNA from his fingers and collaborate it with her true allegations, what will he do? All she needs is a visit to a hospital immediately after and all your "logical" assumptions are dead.

Most of you rape apologists and rapists thrive on the fact that in Nigeria you can't check evidence and don't want to. You are illogical and it stinks.

I'm the most logical person I know.
I have given you reasons but your emotions are still in the way. A woman kissed you, caressed you and you made a move, she resisted (just like most women do, to make themselves look not so cheap), you leave her, she came back to repeat that same process like three times. Do I need to tell you that she wants the diick but doesn't want to look cheap in giving the pussy?

What evidence does she have, you illogical creature? He didn't have sex with her. So where is the rape for God's sake!! The highest she can claim is molestation, which goes both ways, from his write-up.

It's the dude I blame for his weakness, trying to play her emotional game. A guy like me won't give a fuq.

You women can't just help but bleed emotions all over.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Roseey0(f): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
IamV:

You're such a disappointment !

The girl in question was caressing his d*ck first,without seeking his permission.
That's sexual assault.
The guy was ,first & foremost, sexually assaulted by the girl ,and the guy excalated the the situation.
You don't go around robbing your boobs on a guy's face & even touching his d*ck without his consent first,else that's sexual assault.
Don't hide under the buzzword "seduction" to justify females sexually assaulting guys.

Did he ask her to stop when she caressed him?
No.
Meaning, he wanted it, he gave a non verbal consent. Obviously the reason he invited her over in the first place was for sex.

She didn't assault him pls. If she did, he would have objected. But he didn't, he liked and wanted it
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by ike007(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Guy you feel for their trap. Girls love teasing guys and watching them clam and groan. They love to see them droll.....
Now you fell for it. You better not respond to her anymore else you will implicate yourself further. Prepare yourself for the worst and wait.
FYI what concerns us with you being handsome. Guys turn down Mr Nigeria and Ramsey Noah. Who you come be and you no get money o. Shift with that stuff jare. Konji knack you and you lost.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by obuneme: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless......all of them.
grin grin grin
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by chigbokingsley(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sorry dear, u are the emotional one here. Infact u are not being objective. U think rape law applies to women favor only, u lied. The interpretation of the law is different from layman view. She started by molesting and sexually touching, harrasing him.

BRATISLAVA:

If she is the rapist, why is he the one who was dragging her jeans off her and forcing his fingers into her? Why did he decide to forcefully touch her unclothed genitals?

It seems you don't know what rape is.

Try to be less emotional.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by GreyLaw(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:

Please make more research.

I know this happens in Western nations. You brought it up here. Kindly point it out in Nigerian law, after all we are here to learn.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by luminouz(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

She sat in his lap, she didn't put her fingers in his anus. There's a difference you're refusing to acknowledge.

He's guilty of rape, and you know it.

Weak ass reply
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Jennyclay(f): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Mad woman. Did she ask for his consent before sitting on his lap? Don't you know that is attempted rape too? All you this girls are just fish brain
Rape apologist like you!

Nonsense!!!!!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Yorubaipobhausa(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
It seems you did not read through what i wrote and please i didnt smash any Puna. she also didn't just showed me breast she did way more than than, am not trying to justify any decision i made, i know that is not how a gentleman does but i also beleive it a solveable matter that is why am asking adults that might have been in similar occurence of what to do.
she is pained bcus i did not chat her up after that so i need to solve the issue quietly without noise
Ogbeni you bleeped up, you are inexperienced.
If I was in your shoes that day I swear to god I will smash the banny without any problem.
Na to just sweet mouth the girl small
And a real nigga always have condoms at home. All these banny dey Carry different kind of disease up and down. Girl dey seduce you, she just wan hear sweet things before she open her leg herself.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by IamV: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Roseey0:

He wanted sex from the on set. That's the difference between his experience and yours.

He made it clear he didn't want having sex from the outset.
He was sexually assaulted first.
You don't go around robbing your dirty hands on a guy's d*ck,without his consent.
That's sexual harassment.
Let's not hide under the buzzword "seduction" to justify females sexually harassing guys.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by luminouz(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
chigbokingsley:
Sorry dear, u are the emotional one here. Infact u are not being objective. U think rape law applies to women favor only, u lied. The interpretation of the law is different from layman view. She started by molesting and sexually touching, harrasing him.

Don't reply that geh again .. I finally realize only few women are capable of anything close to logical sense. She would rather die than admit she is wrong.

This will be my last time to teach her some logic. She can't be taught
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Jennyclay(f): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Your write up is no way different from the accused, sister
Keep quiet!!! Shut the toilet you call mouth!!!! Rape apologist!!!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by IamV: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Roseey0:

No.
Meaning, he wanted it, he gave a non verbal consent. Obviously the reason he invited her over in the first place was for sex.

She didn't assault him pls. If she did, he would have objected. But he didn't, he liked and wanted it

He never wanted it ,so , it's basically against his will.
And yes, that's sexual assault.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by ignis: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
enonche85:

are you ok?...you dint see where she was using her boobs to rub his face and using her ass to rub his di*k while sitting on his lap abi?.

She assaulted him first.

The man should have escalated for assault with evidence.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Born2Breed(f): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
What do you think i shud do

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.

Monica Lewensky and Bill Clinton was fingering...
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Jennyclay(f): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
eazisky:

One can easily detect Gender bias in your comment when u derailed from the topic and started given making scheme on his write up, remember nairaland is for the educated and the uneducated. mumu
Keep quiet!!!! Shut the toilet you call mouth!!!! Rape apologist!!!!

Nonsense!!!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Roseey0(f): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
IamV:

He made it clear he didn't want having sex from the outset.
He was sexually assaulted first.
You don't go around robbing your dirty hands on a guy's d*ck,without his consent.
That's sexual harassment.
Let's not hide under the buzzword "seduction" to justify females sexually harassing guys.

Did he object?
No.
Did she force him?
No.

Did she object when he tried to return the energy?
Yes.
Did he force her?
Yes.

Case closed

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by enonche85(m): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Just look at this boy tho.. undecided
You did not want anything but you was fingering and caressing her..well you either give in to her blackmail and nonsense or you stand for yourself and let her do what she wants to..you shouldn't have done that in the first place.. without her consent.. undecided

Chances are very good you will be dragged through the depths of agony and back..you sure can go to jail for this.. sexual assault..
Just hope you don't get slammed with rape charges cos I see no way you are gonna escape this.. undecided

do you guys read at all?!!!

she first of all sat on his lap caressing his di*k with her ass while rubbing his face with her boobs, isn't that sexual harassment as well?.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by IamV: 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
GreyLaw:

That's why I get angry with such guys. When ladies are violated they raise hell by going to the police, court, etc This guy should have landed her a very hot slap and sent her out of his house.

You come to my house and start seducing sexually harassing me, you get a good slap!

Fixed.
Good one.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by isaiahethan: 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
yanabasee:
Op...

You should first of all admit that you tried to rape her .. and it wasn't successful.... And you should apologize to her....

Also, you have yourself to blame for whatever that will befall you.

You were bored, and you needed a random girl to sex for free... Why didn't you ask her out properly and then know that you're in a relationship with her ..

All the signals and greenlight she gave to you was for you to ask her out first... Not to try raping her...

I will ask you to control the situation and call or text her.. tell her you've always been I love with her and you didn't know how to express it. And that all what happened was because you had already seen her as your girlfriend and you are sorry for it and would love to ask her out if she will forgive you and give you a second chance.

You claimed that she's not in your level... But her puna is in your level to smash... Without going through the right means...

You claim you're handsome and you don't even have a girlfriend..

Being handsome isn't a ticket to sleep with women who shows you breast and discuss sex with you...

Get sense...

On point �
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by GreyLaw(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Roseey0:

No.

No madam. I can give you links and you see where female teachers are jailed for many years ( I saw one for 100 years) for sleeping with their male teenage students. The boy liked it, but the teacher was still jailed.

The last one I saw, the parents of the boy wanted to end it quietly, but the teacher didn't want to, she was jailed. That someone likes it doesn't stop it from being sexual assault!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by luminouz(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Roseey0:

No.

So he needs to ask her to stop before you call it molestation?

Do you even have sense at all?

Ok...going by your logic, she also liked and wanted it Or else why would she keep coming back to kiss him and rub his dick!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Adeola347: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
It seems you did not read through what i wrote and please i didnt smash any Puna. she also didn't just showed me breast she did way more than than, am not trying to justify any decision i made, i know that is not how a gentleman does but i also beleive it a solveable matter that is why am asking adults that might have been in similar occurence of what to do.
she is pained bcus i did not chat her up after that so i need to solve the issue quietly without noise

Oga do the calling now try take her back to one of the things you both talked about before the harassment started from it you will know where she's heading. You were not smart enough to see , she was only seducing you for a relationship.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Ten06(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:
Oga, you sounded like an unapologetic rapist in your post.

Rape involve any form of forceful penetration, if you like use finger or cassava.
You don't know that stripping and fingering a girl without her consent is rape?

Secondly because a lady comes to your house and sits on your lap does not mean she wants sex.

Learn how to control your John Thomas.

The guy may sound like a rapist to you but the lady is more than a demon for pushing herself on someone and now she is trying to set the guy up.
If that guy has my kind of wisdom the lady would have been ashamed of herself by now.
I did ICT in school I would have recorded her without her knowing
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by luminouz(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
GreyLaw:

No madam. I can give you links and you see where female teachers are jailed for many years ( I saw one for 100 years) for sleeping with their male teenage students. The boy liked it, but the teacher was still jailed.

The last one I saw, the parents of the boy wanted to end it quietly, but the teacher didn't want to, she was jailed. That someone likes it doesn't stop it from being sexual assault!

Nice reply

Just look at their replies, no atom of logic, just emotional pyschobabbles.

God!! Yet I'm supposed to marry women that reason like that, and to allow them raise your kids? Hell,No!!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by donb06: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:

Finger is penetration.
So what did she use in touching his dic.k?? Leg?.... grin grin
Mk una just leave me abeg.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by jornwhite: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Just Keep quiet!! I wish I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for attempted RAPE. You need to be cooling off in jail right now.

She sat on lap and the next thing you did was to carry her to your bed, then forcefully trying to tear her Jean to rape her... I know Rape apologist on this forum will definitely support you... Bunch of PERVERT!!!

A 300L student who can't write coherently, No paragraph, no space, punctuation marks so poor but all you know how to do is to go about raping girls.

Just thank your star I don't know you But don't worry, you will soon be jailed before the end of this year.

So much noise you aint making sense, socially, morally, reglious and legally which one gives a grown lady the license to sit on a random guy lap in the bedroom" is that his legs are more comfortable than the furniture around. Leaving the chair to go sit on his lap signifies "intention" why lure him on or what is the motive ?
Its cases like this that keeps discrediting the genuine ones, beyond her words is there any substantial activity that proves "Penetration".
Fortunately her " text" threatening the young man as further proven "Motive"..... except the Op is not telling truth he has absolute nothing to worry about. yhurgsarm ignore her completely and make sure to save that chat, if anything comes up, update us here
Jennysand abi na clay go nd findout why 8 out of 10 rape cases in court are thrown out.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Onyeziokwu(m): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
Backup your WhatsApp chats with her including the media.

Save it to Google drive or email.

Wait for it, in 10 years time or more when you're successful. That clumsy slut will come for your money.

They are doing it on purpose with Men they consider high potential.

She wants to virtue signal her way to your life

While also having evidence to pin rape on you in future

Foolish things.

Although I am not in support of your actions but
don't joke with this please!!!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by GreyLaw(m): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Roseey0:

Did he object?
No.
Did she force him?
No.

Did she object when he tried to return the energy?
Yes.
Did he force her?
Yes.

Case closed

If this ever gets to court and it is proven that she did all that riding and touching and grabbing to Jim, the matter will be flung out the window. She is culpable.

You can also touch teenage boys and they won't object, but it is still child sex offence and attracts a good number of years behind bars.

Ladies love to play the victim, but are culpable many times.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
yanabasee:
Op...

You should first of all admit that you tried to rape her .. and it wasn't successful.... And you should apologize to her....

Also, you have yourself to blame for whatever that will befall you.

You were bored, and you needed a random girl to sex for free... Why didn't you ask her out properly and then know that you're in a relationship with her ..

All the signals and greenlight she gave to you was for you to ask her out first... Not to try raping her...

I will ask you to control the situation and call or text her.. tell her you've always been I love with her and you didn't know how to express it. And that all what happened was because you had already seen her as your girlfriend and you are sorry for it and would love to ask her out if she will forgive you and give you a second chance.

You claimed that she's not in your level... But her puna is in your level to smash... Without going through the right means...

You claim you're handsome and you don't even have a girlfriend..

Being handsome isn't a ticket to sleep with women who shows you breast and discuss sex with you...

Get sense...
Op, Listen to this one at your peril. Don't you apologise o! It automatically makes you a rapist which you are not. A vagina person is just trying to manipulate you, don't succumb. Keep chats and record your calls and in both chats and calls, keep emphasising on how she moved your hands to your boobs and how she touched your prick. Never agree to any nonsense fingering. Deny it vehemently.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Roseey0(f): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Op

What got you into this mess is that your last sentence.
As per you handsome, sex na giveaway

I truly wish the one will teach you small lesson.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her / Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.