Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me (47687 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by GreyLaw(m): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
IamV:

Why don't you see anything wrong with a girl touching a guy's d*ck without seeking his consent first ?

That's sexual assault.
You don't go around robbing your boobs on a guy's face,and caressing his d*ck without seeking permission from him.

They are daylight hypocrites!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by ignis: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hubeznigeria:

He didn't take her to the bedroom at first. This two are adults. While I fault the op for dragging her jeans trousers I still stand on my word that the lady should report and then prove he raped her. Op should get himself a good lawyer. What did she go to the OP's house to do in the first instance. I hate wickedness at all levels. Why didn't she shout to attract the attention of neighbors? If she claims op raped her, she is an adult, we want to see where the op hit her and wounded her before her claims can be admitted in court. She better go try something else

Even if a girl comes to your house and start kissing you, and even bring out your cassava. If you want to sleep with her, and she say no. If you go ahead, that's rape.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by comodo: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
What do you think i shud do

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.
School dey break wey you suppose go house find side job do. No na to stay behind to fornicate. For your mind it's only when you penetrate that's when u don rape. That dirty finger u dey chook inside na wetin? Punatration? Yeye boy. Pray she doesn't sue your sorry arse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm take the advice below very serously. You should also know that she may have recordings of your conversation. Stop chatting with her and don't sound apologetic because she may use it against you. Make it clear that you stopped when she told you to stop. And even ask her that question. But don't start any chat with her, let her initiate it.

TarOrfeeek:
Backup your WhatsApp chats with her including the media.

Save it to Google drive or email.

Wait for it, in 10 years time or more when you're successful. That clumsy slut will come for your money.

They are doing it on purpose with Men they consider high potential.

She wants to virtue signal her way to your life

While also having evidence to pin rape on you in future

Foolish things.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by chigbokingsley(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
When she was caressing, robbing her boobs on his face, romancing his whole body, u don't see that as sexual harassment. Look, let call a spade a spade, she sexually molested, harassed and induced him without his consent. Whatever he did to her was as a result of being unconscious of his action just like one adding sleeping substance in an opposite sex drink/water just to have him/her.
She is the rapist here.
author=BRATISLAVA post=111637955]

She tried to rape him?

Why was he tearing her trousers off her to stick his fingers in her? Is that the action of a raped man? Or a rapist?

Men on the forum don't even know what they were saying. We know— you must defend a bro always. He's a handsome guy after all.

[/quote]
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by GreyLaw(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Maobichek:

I hardly comment on threads like this but we only heard from him and we have not heard from the girl so the issue of rape can't be denied.

Secondly, sitting on your laps and showing you her breast is not a permission for sex; childishness and lust is his problem though being a "handsome" guy.

Lastly, there is a way you would romance a woman, she would lift up her two hands and beg you to enter her. A man who struggles with ladies in bed before sex is a failure, real men always make ladies weak via romance and she will definitely confirm it.

SAY NO TO RAPE, NO ONE ENJOY RAPE BOTH THE MAN AND THE WOMAN.

Let it be known to you, oh smart man, that if you romance a lady into submission even when her initial disposition was negative, you still took advantage of her. You still Forcefully had your way with her.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by obiekunie01: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:
Oga, you sounded like an unapologetic rapist in your post.

You don't know that fingering a girl without her consent is rape?

What are you saying?

So, the seductress came to preach the Word of God when she sat on his laps, and dropped succulent boobs on his face?

A woman can do anyhow, but a man must ask permission to touch something.

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by donb06: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
motymop:

Talking about sex related issues, isn't pre-intimacy.

Even if she was giving you clear signs and seducing you by touching your dick, You would have tested the waters by initiating a kiss, then her reaction will tell you whether to escalate or not.

You just don't carry a girl, all because she showed you breast or touch your dick.

The mere fact that you had to drag her trouser with her shows that you didn't do your job to seduce her or initiate pre-intimacy, if you had done that, she would have removed her trousers by herself or tell you to help her.

To be sincere, you acted like a rapist

I now understand why some women will accuse men of rape when you have sex with them without pre-intimacy . The op behavior is a prime example
If touching my dic.k isn't a sign, then fingering her pussy isn't rape also... You guys will be forming nonsense woke.. so his di.ck isn't his private part abi.. This one sided stupidity is becoming stale.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
motymop:
You didn't even try to seduce her or do pre-intimacy to create a mutual feeling.

You just carried her to the bed because you saw boobs.

The dragging her trouser part is considered rape, if she had shouted, you will be accused of rape.

Next time, if a girl sits on your lap even after she becomes flirty. Give her a kiss to test the waters, then her reaction will tell you if to escalate the situation or not.

Professor of sexology, I hail o grin grin
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Analyst7: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Help2020:

I don't support OP for trying to rape her. Rape is bad. But why taking the girl off the blame? She didn't only visit the guy at his home,she went as far as sitting on his lap,what kind of careless play is that?
Lol its obvious it's a girl...girls like that are snowflakes
If they're judge, they just be sentencing guys to death based on emotion nothing else

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Teerach: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Op, don't speak to her on phone so she won't record it. Don't reply her chats. I'll rather she meets you in an open space and complain. Cos if she's trying to blackmail you, then don't give her evidence to do shitz. Reset your wasap in a way she can't tell if you've read her msg. Ignore her. As long as she doesn't have your testimony, you're safe.
Like someone said, follow her cry and make emotions about how she tried to rape you too. Turn the table around. But do it outside so she doesn't record anything.
And lastly, get a gf rather than trying to play with a woman's emotions. In my understanding, she probably wants to date you. But it's a no no.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Noxico(m): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Op u were just manipulated but stand ur ground....keep all ur chats with her intact ND those messages of threat.i repeat keep them intact it will serve as ur evidence in court in case she wants to blackmail you!!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Unshackled: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Just Keep quiet!! I wish I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for attempted RAPE. You need to be cooling off in jail right now.

She sat on lap and the next thing you did was to carry her to your bed, then forcefully trying to tear her Jean to rape her... I know Rape apologist on this forum will definitely support you... Bunch of PERVERT!!!

A 300L student who can't write coherently, No paragraph, no space, punctuation marks so poor but all you know how to do is to go about raping girls.

Just thank your star I don't know you But don't worry, you will soon be jailed before the end of this year.
one dumb slut rooting for another debased slut with true love!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by BRATISLAVA: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
chigbokingsley:
When she was caressing, robbing her boobs on his face, romancing his whole body, u don't see that as sexual harassment. Look, let call a spade a spade, she sexually molested, harassed and induced him without his consent. Whatever he did to her was as a result of being unconscious of his action just like one adding sleeping substance in an opposite sex drink/water just to have him/her.
She is the rapist here.
authorpost=111637955]

She tried to rape him?

Why was he tearing her trousers off her to stick his fingers in her? Is that the action of a raped man? Or a rapist?

Men on the forum don't even know what they were saying. We know— you must defend a bro always. He's a handsome guy after all.

If she is the rapist, why is he the one who was dragging her jeans off her and forcing his fingers into her? Why did he decide to forcefully touch her unclothed genitals? You know what sexual assault is, but you want to tangle it as rape to let this handsome entitled bro to escape an evil act he committed.

It seems you don't know what rape is.

Try to be less emotional.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by BRATISLAVA: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Teerach:
Op, don't speak to her on phone so she won't record it. Don't reply her chats. I'll rather she meets you in an open space and complain. Cos if she's trying to blackmail you, then don't give her evidence to do shitz. Reset your wasap in a way she can't tell if you've read her msg. Ignore her. As long as she doesn't have your testimony, you're safe.
Like someone said, follow her cry and make emotions about how she tried to rape you too. Turn the table around. But do it outside so she doesn't record anything.
And lastly, get a gf rather than trying to play with a woman's emotions. In my understanding, she probably wants to date you. But it's a no no.

You don't want her to record it because you know he is guilty.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Unshackled: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:

you didn't read where i said we where talking about sex related issues. She all the pre intimacy stuff, i did not plan to have any sex with her, i just couldn't control all d seduction again...she was placing my hand on her boobs, trying to hold my dick and all that, i mean it was a clear signal that she wants to have sex but then she just refused and i will let go. the bastard will start again
you be still mugu!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by GreyLaw(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:

Do you know it's possible for a man to rape his wife?

Please show me where this is in Nigerian law!

While you are at it, the lady grabbing his private parts and taking its hands to caress herself isn't sexual harassment, or your NGO only helps women?
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by donb06: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:

Even if a girl comes to your house and start kissing you, and even bring out your cassava. If you want to sleep with her, and she say no. If you go ahead, that's rape.
Op didn't sleep with her na... He fingered her which is the same as touching his di.ck... TOUCH ME I TOUCH YOU
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by ignis: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

What are you saying?

So, the seductress came to preach the Word of God when she sat on his laps, and dropped succulent boobs on his face?

A woman can do anyhow, but a man must ask permission to touch something.

Tufiakwa!!!

That is what the Rape act says. Do you know it's possible for a man to rape his wife?

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Abujaexpress: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Just Keep quiet!! I wish I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for attempted RAPE. You need to be cooling off in jail right now.

She sat on lap and the next thing you did was to carry her to your bed, then forcefully trying to tear her Jean to rape her... I know Rape apologist on this forum will definitely support you... Bunch of PERVERT!!!

A 300L student who can't write coherently, No paragraph, no space, punctuation marks so poor but all you know how to do is to go about raping girls.

Just thank your star I don't know you But don't worry, you will soon be jailed before the end of this year.
Your write up is no way different from the accused, sister

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by IamV: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
quickly:

She maybe guilty of seduction but no rape. Seduction is not a crime just like toasting too.

U have to understand that this law was designed to protect women and not men.

Even in the Bible potifahs wife
Seduced Joseph and he ended up
In prison.

Seduction is not consent.

If the urge to much go
Masturbate or find olosho. Unless u like problem.

Na so one guy almost rape soldier daughter be a he could control himself

She's guilty of sexual assault!
Say it out loud,and stop making such disappointing statements on a public forum.

The girl in question was caressing his d*ck first,without seeking his permission.
That's sexual assault.
The guy was ,first & foremost, sexually assaulted by the girl ,and the guy excalated the the situation.
You don't go around robbing your boobs on a guy's face & even touching his d*ck without his consent first,else that's sexual assault.
Don't hide under the buzzword "seduction" to justify females sexually assaulting guys.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by ignis: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
donb06:

Op didn't sleep with her na... He fingered her which is the same as touching his di.ck... TOUCH ME I TOUCH YOU

Finger is penetration.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Roseey0(f): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
GreyLaw:

No. The girl sexually harrassed and assaulted him first. He was naive enough not to slap her and send her away from his house instead he fell for it. After all girls get violent when they are about to be assaulted.

If you sexually harrass a gril she turns it on you, but if a girl sexually harrasses a naive guy, he falls for it and even wants to have sex.

The last time a girl tried that nonsense on me about 13 years ago in school I dressed her down and asked her to get out of my room. And she did!
He wanted sex from the on set. That's the difference between his experience and yours.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Solofresh2: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
What do you think i shud do

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.
That lady has sexually harassed you but you won't see it that way because you have the intention of fvcking her.
Use your head bro

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by ignis: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
GreyLaw:

Please show me where this is in Nigerian law!

While you are at it, the lady grabbing his private parts and taking its hands to caress herself isn't sexual harassment, or your NGO only helps women?

Please make more research.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Teerach: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You don't want her to record it because you know he is guilty.
Sir, it takes two to tango. She going to his house and sitting on his laps? Haba. Now she's trying the blackmail game for probably what she started. No one is saying op is a saint, but blackmailing him is way too much.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by GreyLaw(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
IamV:

You're such a disappointment !

The girl in question was caressing his d*ck first,without seeking his permission.
That's sexual assault.
The guy was ,first & foremost, sexually assaulted by the girl ,and the guy excalated the the situation.
You don't go around robbing your boobs on a guy's face & even touching his d*ck without his consent first,else that's sexual assault.
Don't hide under the buzzword "seduction" to justify females sexually assaulting guys.

That's why I get angry with such guys. When ladies are violated they raise hell by going to the police, court, etc This guy should have landed her a very hot slap and sent her out of his house.

You come to my house and start seducing me, you get a good slap!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by isaiahethan: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:

Rape involve any form of forceful penetration, if you like use finger or cassava.
You don't know that stripping and fingering a girl without her consent is rape?

Secondly because a lady comes to your house and sits on your lap does not mean she wants sex.

Learn how to control your John Thomas.

Gbam
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by enonche85(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:

Rape involve any form of forceful penetration, if you like use finger or cassava.
You don't know that stripping and fingering a girl without her consent is rape?

Secondly because a lady comes to your house and sits on your lap does not mean she wants sex.

Learn how to control your John Thomas.

are you ok?...you dint see where she was using her boobs to rub his face and using her ass to rub his di*k while sitting on his lap abi?.

She assaulted him first.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Googledotcom: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless......all of them.
welcome back, we miss u.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by BRATISLAVA: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
Teerach:

Sir, it takes two to tango. She going to his house and sitting on his laps? Haba. Now she's trying the blackmail game for probably what she started. No one is saying op is a saint, but blackmailing him is way too much.

She sat in his lap, she didn't put her fingers in his anus. There's a difference you're refusing to acknowledge.

He's guilty of rape, and you know it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) / Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed / Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.