Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

A Friendly Advice To All Atheists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Friendly Advice To All Atheists (3562 Views)

A Message To All Atheists / Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late / A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by mariovito(m): 7:07am On Apr 05, 2022
This one you're running like a formula one race car, slow down and read this:

Isaiah 45:7
I am the LORD, and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

If your god is responsible for the above, why do you guys still pray against Satan?

In one breath you try to paint your god as all loving, but can you really hide the fact that he's ill tempered?
Below is your comment;

O Lord let your day of Anger Come soonest

You called Him "ill tempered" yet, He has not yet visited you to pour His Temper on you. Is an ill tempered person ever patient and long suffering?

Go read your old testament well and see records and accounts of despicable things purportedly done by your god and his servants

Even to your fellow co-creations, slightly higher in age than you, you are respectful, is it now He greater than you, you would disrespect?

Guy, respect is reciprocal, I've had to disregard and disrespect older people if and when they cross my line or disrespect me so I don't know what you're speaking of. Except who you're referring to is a criminal who would exert and demand respect through violence in which case the law of the jungle takes priority, kill or be killed, In which case, if I'm able to draw first, I'll kill the motherfuucker.

I therefore Curse you, in His Name and by His Authority that Goodness shall never enter your hands, your suffering shall increase from day to day, and you would know no joy only pain, until the day of His Anger.

Finally, you resort to the last trick in the book employed by pastors and cultists, if all else fails, threaten violence. But I got news for you, the venom of a snake does nothing to the back of the tortoise. So take your empty threats and bullying else where.

If these things actually work, don't you think all evils would have ceased in Nigeria and all evil people would have perished? But you refuse to think.

Dtruthspeaker:

Imagine. Your mannequin in your warehouse is commanding you to show yourself. And then you would answer it.

Oya, lie!

Even to your fellow co-creations, slightly higher in age than you, you are respectful, is it now He greater than you, you would disrespect?

Your co creation will kill you immediately if and when you disrespect them, but because He is Silent and too patient, you continue to insult Him?

O Lord let your day of Anger Come soonest

Did a mannequin make itself or does a House build itself?

You do not need believe, just your natural eyes.

Even before now, did God talk or push you that you can say He forced you?

Is it not rather that He has stayed in His Own Place yet, it is you who have left your place to start insulting and abusing Him?

You called Him "ill tempered" yet, He has not yet visited you to pour His Temper on you. Is an ill tempered person ever patient and long suffering?

You call Him despicable things when all He had ever done was Good Things with the best being Warning you that 'you are in a bad place get out from there" but you did not listen but said you would manage it like that.

He Warned that it would get worse but you said you don't care.

But now that it is worse as He had Warned, now you insult Him.

I therefore Curse you, in His Name and by His Authority that Goodness shall never enter your hands, your suffering shall increase from day to day, and you would know no joy only pain, until the day of His Anger.

2 Likes

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by mariovito(m): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Shit didn't add up.

Read the Bible, read historical books, and truly saw religion for what it was; snake oil and brainwashing tool.

Plus I came to understand world politics and realised a European religion can not really serve my black ass.

Hismasterpiece:

So why did you decide to become an atheist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 7:29am On Apr 05, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
Hello. It has been a while since I last posted. It is my sincere wish that you consider what I have to say.

I just want to use this post to admonish you atheists to consider the fact that your beliefs may be wrong.

If you aren't willing to be wrong you can never be right.

The Bible says, 'Stop deceiving yourselves. If you think you are wise by this world’s standards, you need to become a fool to be truly wise.'

You see, there is a reason that belief in the spiritual precedes atheism by thousands of years and there is a reason that there are more that believe in the spiritual than there are that don't believe.

Also, it is more logical to believe in an all-powerful, all-knowing being that reigns above all than it is to not believe. You see, in all things there is a hierarchy. This is true in schools, businesses and all sectors of human endeavors. Even in the animal kingdom there is a hierarchy. There are those at the top of the food chain and there are those that are at the bottom of the food chain.

This also is true concerning the world at large. Man reigns above all the creatures of the Earth and God reigns above man.

Think about it, really think. If the spiritual was not real then why haven't all forsaken it? If prayers are not answered then why do people still pray? Even really prominent philosophers like Socrates and Aristotle believed in the spiritual. Isaac Newton believed in the spiritual and was in fact fascinated with and infatuated by Bible prophecies and miracles (you can google it).

The spiritual is very real and more real than you may think. It is true that there are people among us that our eyes cannot see. It is true that these same people run the affairs of this word and control the governing powers of this world.

Arguing about the existence of God is not a logical argument. God has made His existence clear through nature. Everything about nature is just screaming GOD! GOD!! GOD!!!. I mean just observe how the earth rotates like it was commanded to do so. Just observe the beautiful design of the human body and nature at large.

A more logical argument would be about which religion holds the correct views about God.

I advice you all to be like Thomas. You see Thomas wasn't with the rest of the disciples the first time that Jesus appeared to the disciples.

Joh 20:24 Now Thomas, called the Twin, one of the twelve, was not with them when Jesus came.
Joh 20:25 The other disciples therefore said to him, "We have seen the Lord." So he said to them, "Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe."

You see, Thomas was an atheist of some sort. He demanded the same thing that today's atheists demand - EVIDENCE. But I am urging you to be like Thomas, not because of his demand for evidence but for the following reason:

Joh 20:26 And after eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, "Peace to you!"
Joh 20:27 Then He said to Thomas, "Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing."
Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"

You see, Thomas demanded evidence, but he didn't just write off the testimony of the other disciples like most atheists do today, but instead he stayed with them in the hopes that he would see what they saw and because he was with them, he indeed saw the Lord.

So my plea to you atheists is this: Don't just write off the beliefs of we who believe in the spiritual, but instead seek to understand why we believe what we believe. I encourage you to sincerely seek God out. He is not very far and if you seek Him diligently and with your whole heart, you'll indeed find Him.

I implore you to be like Thomas. Spend time with believers, observe them, learn from them, read the Bible with an learners mind and not with a critical mind.

I am encouraging and challenging you to devote one whole year to finding out whether God is real or not. Fast, pray, study the Bible every day for one year. Ask God to reveal Himself to you and He will. Talk to God and He will talk back to you.

This is the most important decision you could ever make, because where you'll spend eternity depends on it. Most atheists who are in hell today are full of regret and that regret is contributing towards making their stay in hell even more painful, because they had a chance to choose and they chose wrongly.

Please don't just follow the crowd. Seek to know the truth for yourselves.

God Bless you!!!

LMAO!
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 7:31am On Apr 05, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Bro I advice you to approach skepticism with skepticism and consider the fact that you may indeed be wrong and seek to know the truth for yourself.

And where is your own skepticism of your beliefs?

1 Like

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 7:56am On Apr 05, 2022
mariovito:

Isaiah 45:7
I am the LORD, and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

If your god is responsible for the above, why do you guys still pray against Satan?

Simple! Ignoring the use of an evil Bible, the creator of a car to made it to move forward does he not create something to make it stop?

Is there up without a down? right without left? In without out?

Did you ever consider these balances and controls out of place and called the creator of the things having these things evil?

No, you never did. You even praised the creator and called him very smart and good.

So how then can you not see that your fellow man creator, is simply replicating what his own Creator had done in and on His own creations which is this world and everything in it?

I'll be back to the rest of your post!
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by mariovito(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2022
I don't think your analogy of the car maker and how he makes it move and stop is synonymous with God being the doer of good and evil. They're miles apart and parallel.

Assuming without conceding that your analogy is true and correct, why do Christians still hold Satan responsible for evil when god has already said he's the doer of all evils?

The case of Job is a clear example. God was an accomplice to whatever happened to job, for what reason? He's sadistic pleasure.

Dtruthspeaker:

Simple! Ignoring the use of an evil Bible, the creator of a car to made it to move forward does he not create something to make it stop?

Is there up without a down? right without left? In without out?

Did you ever consider these balances and controls out of place and called the creator of the things having these things evil?

No, you never did. You even praised the creator and called him very smart and good.

So how then can you not see that your fellow man creator, is simply replicating what his own Creator had done in and on His own creations which is this world and everything in it?

I'll be back to the rest of your post!
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2022
mariovito:
I don't think your analogy of the car maker and how he makes it move and stop is synonymous with God being the doer of good and evil. They're miles apart and parallel.

Assuming without conceding that your analogy is true and correct, why do Christians still hold Satan responsible for evil when god has already said he's the doer of all evils?..

And this is why you people do not see clearly. You are looking at 2 different Issues at the same time, like attempting solving simultaneous equation without understanding them and how to properly resolve them.

Like simultaneous equation, each issue is resolved separately first.

First, you say that my car maker and the creative abilities of man is far apart and different from God's own act, YET YOU DID NOT LAY HOW IT IS DIFFERENT!

Then, you join a second issue of Satan's evil responsibility and liability to it.

These are 2 independent issue and they can not be taken together.

Therefore, put to rest the first issue, of the Rights and Power and evilness or otherwise of Creators in view of Creator God as mini-creator man. Let us see if your objection has any valid substance.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
LordReed:

And where is your own skepticism of your beliefs?

I have sufficient evidence to back my beliefs so no need for skepticism
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
mariovito:
Shit didn't add up.

Read the Bible, read historical books, and truly saw religion for what it was; snake oil and brainwashing tool.

Plus I came to understand world politics and realised a European religion can not really serve my black ass.

So you believe religion is political?
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
LordReed:

LMAO!

And what's so funny?
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
mariovito:
So because the man was atheist when had purportedly had the experience automatically makes him true and correct? Sheesh.

You see where religious folks always miss me, I'm telling you that I'm not convinced by a book you brought, that the book was doctored, yet you're referring to same book as proof of your claim. Damn it!

Now, go back and read my last question that you bolded and answered, there's a salient word there ....freely.... Oyibo will never give you anything freely.

At what price did they give us those things you claimed they gave us?

Firstly, most of Eastern Nigeria which is the part I come from was already an acephalous democratic society, so oyibo didn't give us democracy.

You speak of them giving us the gospel, of what use was that to us if not for proper colonisation, enslavement and plundering of our resources.

If oyibo has anything good, my guy, they won't give it to you a black man freely, they'll keep it to themselves. Look at how they have been treating people of colour and blacks in their countries, do you think if these same people have the knowledge and access to a heaven, do you think they'll give it to you a Blackman?

You speak of them giving us education, an education that has not been able to really serve our purpose? An education that teaches you from a European perspective?

Lastly, I want you to conduct your own research into how the church and Christianity came about. For clues, I'll refer you to read about Emperor Constantine, the Council of Nicea. Do that and get back to me.

Incase you are not aware, religion, Christianity and Islam were both tools of world domination.

Lol.... the things i have experienced move me to believe in the spiritual
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
elated177:

But you did. You said he was some sort of atheist.

I said he was an atheist OF SOME SORT... and i cited his demand for evidence as my reason I didn't call him an atheist out rightly.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by mariovito(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yes please, it is.

Hismasterpiece:

So you believe religion is political?
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
mariovito:
Yes please, it is.

Look all I know is that I have experienced the spiritual.

I have had encounters with evil spirits and I have seen the Power of the Holy Spirit demonstrated when I prayed for a girl the was having issues with her period who hadn't seen her period in a while and as I prayed for her right there and then she started having menstrual cramps and by the time she got to her hostel she had her period.

I have been healed once from a mental illness called maladaptive daydreaming by taking the communion.

We can argue doctrine or religion all day, but you can't argue experience and experience is what I have and it is the reason I will never become an atheist.

I have experienced the spiritual and will continue to experience the spiritual till I leave this world.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

And what's so funny?

Your entire post is a comedy.

1 Like

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

I have sufficient evidence to back my beliefs so no need for skepticism

Great then supply some of this evidence. Let's start with evidence that Jesus is currently alive.

1 Like

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by elated177: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

I said he was an atheist OF SOME SORT... and i cited his demand for evidence as my reason I didn't call him an atheist out rightly.

What is the difference?

1 Like

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by 1Sharon(f): 12:07am On Apr 06, 2022
KnownUnknown:
Lord Vishnu saves!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68MmcQR-Smc

Lmaoooo! I love this grin
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
elated177:

What is the difference?

You obviously don't understand what I wrote so I'll repeat the same thing that I've been saying since... MY POINT OF CALLING HIM AN ATHEIST OF SOME SORT WAS TO MERELY POINT OUT THE FACT THAT HE DEMANDED THE SAME THING THAT ALL ATHEISTS DO WHICH IS EVIDENCE.

Please don't bother quoting me again if you still don't understand. wink wink
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
LordReed:

Great then supply some of this evidence. Let's start with evidence that Jesus is currently alive.

Okay then let me ask you. What would you consider as sufficient evidence for Jesus being alive? Something tells me that you won't accept the available evidence even if I were to present it to you.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
LordReed:

Your entire post is a comedy.

Well, laugh while you can and enjoy every bit of it. Because no one will be laughing in hell which is where you are headed to unless you repent and believe the Gospel.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Well, laugh while you can and enjoy every bit of it. Because no one will be laughing in hell which is where you are headed to unless you repent and believe the Gospel.

LoLz!
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Okay then let me ask you. What would you consider as sufficient evidence for Jesus being alive? Something tells me that you won't accept the available evidence even if I were to present it to you.

Present whatever evidence you have and leave aside what I consider evidence for now.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
LordReed:

Present whatever evidence you have and leave aside what I consider evidence for now.

That's where we have a problem because I present the only evidence that there is which I consider as sufficient, but you write it off as being insufficient.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz!

So the thought of eternal punishment doesn't scare you at all?
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by mariovito(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
By the time your semantics get too complex, you stand a chance of not clearly passing your message. Most of your comments below got a bit complex but I get your message.

When i said that the car maker being able to make a car stop and God's quality of doing good and evil are miles apart, I felt the reason was too obvious to warrant an explanation. But since you asked for it, here it goes;

A car maker being able to make a car move and stop at will can not be said to be a bad thing, none of those qualities are bad, but God being responsible for good and evil, that's self explanatory, one of those qualities is intrinsically bad.

Dtruthspeaker:

And this is why you people do not see clearly. You are looking at 2 different Issues at the same time, like attempting solving simultaneous equation without understanding them and how to properly resolve them.

Like simultaneous equation, each issue is resolved separately first.

First, you say that my car maker and the creative abilities of man is far apart and different from God's own act, YET YOU DID NOT LAY HOW IT IS DIFFERENT!

Then, you join a second issue of Satan's evil responsibility and liability to it.

These are 2 independent issue and they can not be taken together.

Therefore, put to rest the first issue, of the Rights and Power and evilness or otherwise of Creators in view of Creator God as mini-creator man. Let us see if your objection has any valid substance.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
mariovito:

When i said that the car maker being able to make a car stop and God's quality of doing good and evil are miles apart, I felt the reason was too obvious to warrant an explanation. But since you asked for it, here it goes;

Let's clear your dirt!

Is it
A) a car maker who makes a car stop or

B) rather, he provided for how a moving car, can be stopped?

I wonder how you would answer! I sure hope your thinking works properly.

Because everyone knows that the correct Answer is B.

Therefore, if then the car maker made move (good) and stop (evil) and you say he "can not be said to be a bad thing,(evil), how then is God, The Creator not given the same judgement, when He is even the first to this "move" (Good) and stop (evil)?
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by mariovito(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
One car maker obviously makes a car move and stop!

How would you say making a car stop moving is a bad thing?

Dtruthspeaker:

Let's clear your dirt!

Is it
A) a car maker who makes a car stop or

B) rather, he provided for how a moving car, can be stopped?

I wonder how you would answer! I sure hope your thinking works properly.

Because everyone knows that the correct Answer is B.

Therefore, if then the car maker made move (good) and stop (evil) and you say he "can not be said to be a bad thing,(evil), how then is God, The Creator not given the same judgement, when He is even the first to this "move" (Good) and stop (evil)?
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
mariovito:

How would you say making a car stop moving is a bad thing?

Now you see the first lesson that you ought to know.

If your car brakes hold (stop) your tyres when you need to escape bandits, that definitely will be bad.

If your brakes hold when you need to rush your bleeding baby to the hospital, it would be bad.

So, now you see, EVIL IS A MATTER OF HARM AND DAMAGE AND DESTRUCTION.

And every thing can either be good or bad exactly as people say "your best friend may be your worst enemy and your worst enemy, your best friend".

So, now you see, a thing is not evil or good because you think it is.

And thank you for saying the truth that the making of good and evil "can not be said to be a bad thing,(evil)"

So, it was definitely very wrong and unjust for you to have called God, evil,
simply because He made and put in His creation, a thing that is exactly like "stop and go" aka "good and evil"
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

That's where we have a problem because I present the only evidence that there is which I consider as sufficient, but you write it off as being insufficient.

Present it first, everything is up for discussion. The fact that to you your evidence is inviolate does not apply to me.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

So the thought of eternal punishment doesn't scare you at all?

No, since such a thing doesn't make sense to me.

1 Like

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by mariovito(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
While your submission seems very alluring, it however has a high likelihood of misleading.

It is acceptable that a thing can be good or evil, depends on the perspective, that same luxury cannot be accorded to the qualities "good" or "evil". The quality Good and evil cannot be subjective, rather other things are and can be qualified by these two qualities.

So while we can say that a car moving or stopping can be good or bad depending on the supervening circumstances, good or evil cannot be quantified that way, they're the answers at the end of the equation.

In conclusion, if I openly admit to causing something good and/or causing something evil to happen, its only normal if I'm praised for the good and held accountable for the evils I caused.

Dtruthspeaker:

Now you see the first lesson that you ought to know.

If your car brakes hold (stop) your tyres when you need to escape bandits, that definitely will be bad.

If your brakes hold when you need to rush your bleeding baby to the hospital, it would be bad.

So, now you see, EVIL IS A MATTER OF HARM AND DAMAGE AND DESTRUCTION.

And every thing can either be good or bad exactly as people say "your best friend may be your worst enemy and your worst enemy, your best friend".

So, now you see, a thing is not evil or good because you think it is.

And thank you for saying the truth that the making of good and evil "can not be said to be a bad thing,(evil)"

So, it was definitely very wrong and unjust for you to have called God, evil,
simply because He made and put in His creation, a thing that is exactly like "stop and go" aka "good and evil"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why does everyone hate the Apostle Paul? / There Will Be Alot Of Death Through 2go Tomorrow -T.B Joshua / Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.