Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

A Friendly Advice To All Atheists - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Friendly Advice To All Atheists (3560 Views)

A Message To All Atheists / Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late / A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by sonmvayina(m): 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Obafavour:
I imagine how miracles happen if there is no supreme being behind it. The sick getting healings, the dead waking from dead, the lame walking, the blind regaining sight, anoiting oil boosting business that was down and so on. You better don't let any stupid scientist proof that are senseless decieve you. I pray that you guys won't trying repenting from ur destructive mentality before is too late.

It is never too late, they will repeat the circle again...

I get you. Now is the acceptable time.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by elated177: 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
sonmvayina:

And you know this because........?

Complete the sentence

Huh?

Remember that thread you opened to mock the second coming of my Master and Saviour?
Do you remember my response to the said thread?
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
sonmvayina:

How old are you?

Just give me a range.

Your answer swells of ignorance..you stillhave a lot to learn.

And you have not even started..

LoLz! And you reek of ignorant arrogance, you and your guru.

1 Like

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by sonmvayina(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
elated177:

Huh?

Remember that thread you opened to mock the second coming of my Master and Saviour?
Do you remember my response to the said thread?

No..

Remind me..
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by elated177: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
sonmvayina:

No..

Remind me..

Go through your topics and remind yourself.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by sonmvayina(m): 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
elated177:

Go through your topics and remind yourself.

Ok..thank you
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:22am On Apr 09, 2022
Even Jesus Christ himself never sent his disciples to go talking to atheists who don't see anything good in their Creator, rather Jesus sent us out in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel, meaning people who have faith in God but don't know how to locate their fellow believers in God! Matthew 10:6

Of course a Christian can chat with an atheist and win such soul over but then it shouldn't be a direct approach since atheists are battle prepared to refute anything having to do with a Creator. That's why Jesus said he will make us fishers of men! Matthew 4:19

How can you rescue any drowning person who doesn't know he's drowning in the midst of thousands of his kind when they're all celebrating their own calamitous condition?

In such cases we draw them out of their zone to a much safer place where none of their cohorts will drag them back into the pool then you can easily remove such one from the dirty pool. It's after some time in a better and safer habitat that the saved one will start thinking of how to render a selfless service of going back to rescue other drowning persons. By then you will not only have a brother but experienced one at that who have been in both places!
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by elated177: 1:07am On Apr 10, 2022
sonmvayina:

Ok..thank you

So?
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Thiest lack basic understanding of what evidence is.
That's why you think miracles, Jesus etc are evidence. How do you repeatedly test them?
Those are claims and more claims and not evidence

Okay so what would you consider as evidence?
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz sure. Meanwhile you are yet to answer if I should also consider the visions and testimonies of other religions as valid as well.

Do whatever you want to do bro... but remember... the Kingdom of God came near you and you refused it.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2022
elated177:

Let the conversation end on the basis you know that you erred.

Baba it is not my fault that you don't understand simple grammar... Please stop mentioning me.

Saying someone is an 'atheist of some sort' and saying someone is 'an atheist' aren't the same thing... so please stop mentioning me.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2022
LordReed:

I wasn't talking of them but of your 2nd paragraph.

Did you watch the videos? Are you convinced that Freya the Norse goddess is alive?

Mr Reed... It is what it is.. when you die you'll know the truth for real... but I strongly suggest that you seek out the truth before that day comes... hell is the worst place in the world to become a believer because at that point it becomes to late...
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 10:13am On Apr 11, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Mr Reed... It is what it is.. when you die you'll know the truth for real... but I strongly suggest that you seek out the truth before that day comes... hell is the worst place in the world to become a believer because at that point it becomes to late...

Funny how you can't answer a simple question in a straightforward manner and you supposedly have the truth with evidence. LoLz!
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Do whatever you want to do bro... but remember... the Kingdom of God came near you and you refused it.

Answer a simple question, no but you know something that you can't even evidence properly. LoLz!
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by elated177: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Baba it is not my fault that you don't understand simple grammar... Please stop mentioning me.

Saying someone is an 'atheist of some sort' and saying someone is 'an atheist' aren't the same thing... so please stop mentioning me.

It is your fault that you can't understand the Scripture. Admit your error and move on. You called Thomas an atheist. It is a simple matter. You have seen the error in your assertion.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by kingxsamz(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lol, throw that 2000 year old book away.

1 Like

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
elated177:

It is your fault that you can't understand the Scripture. Admit your error and move on. You called Thomas an atheist. It is a simple matter. You have seen the error in your assertion.

Lol... this guy please stop mentioning me... it isn't my fault that you don't understand English... please let it end here.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
LordReed:

Answer a simple question, no but you know something that you can't even evidence properly. LoLz!

I'm sure there is an answer to your question. I'm not learned enough to provide you with it. So peace for now.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
LordReed:

Funny how you can't answer a simple question in a straightforward manner and you supposedly have the truth with evidence. LoLz!

I can understand why you believe the way you do. Your question is which is the true religion? After all there are so many. I honestly don't know how to answer this question but I'm sure that there is a reasonable answer.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

I can understand why you believe the way you do. Your question is which is the true religion? After all there are so many. I honestly don't know how to answer this question but I'm sure that there is a reasonable answer.

No that was not my question. The point of my question is how can we tell which is the true religion. You present the same type of evidence they present so how can we tell which one is true?
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

I'm sure there is an answer to your question. I'm not learned enough to provide you with it. So peace for now.

Ok.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
LordReed:

No that was not my question. The point of my question is how can we tell which is the true religion. You present the same type of evidence they present so how can we tell which one is true?

That's a question you'll have to answer by yourself.. It is up to you to seek and find out who the true God is... don't just write off religion... we all can't be wrong and right at the same time..
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

That's a question you'll have to answer by yourself.. It is up to you to seek and find out who the true God is... don't just write off religion... we all can't be wrong and right at the same time..

Well while I search I am not going to be the adherent of any religion, makes me even more objective.

1 Like

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by elated177: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... this guy please stop mentioning me... it isn't my fault that you don't understand English... please let it end here.

Admit your error and move on. You called Thomas an atheist.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
elated177:

Admit your error and move on. You called Thomas an atheist.

Lol.... this guy you're still mentioning me.. please stop it...
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
LordReed:

Well while I search I am not going to be the adherent of any religion, makes me even more objective.

Oh. So you agree then? You're going to search out the one true God? Awesome. Prepare to have your very beliefs challenged and your life changed.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Oh. So you agree then? You're going to search out the one true God? Awesome. Prepare to have your very beliefs challenged and your life changed.
No I am not searching for the one true god, that is already becoming biased. I am more interested in acquiring the tools to be able to determine what is true.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
LordReed:
No I am not searching for the one true god, that is already becoming biased. I am more interested in acquiring the tools to be able to determine what is true.

And what tools might that be?
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 12:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

And what tools might that be?

Like for instance how to tell whose NDEs is correct or whose religious testimony speaks to truth.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2022
LordReed:

Like for instance how to tell whose NDEs is correct or whose religious testimony speaks to truth.

Lol... and how do you intend to do that?
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... and how do you intend to do that?

By learning how believers of all kinds determine what informs their beliefs.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
LordReed:

By learning how believers of all kinds determine what informs their beliefs.

And how do you plan on doing that? Are you going to interview different believers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Quran's Correct Prophecy Of Victory Of Romans Over The Persians / Does "In The Name Of Jesus" Really Work? / Pastor Offered Me R10 000 To Sit In A Wheelchair: Stand Up And Walk -sowetan,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.