Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

A Friendly Advice To All Atheists - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Friendly Advice To All Atheists (3564 Views)

A Message To All Atheists / Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late / A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by mariovito(m): 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
cc: musicwriter get in here, you may like this thread.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by musicwriter(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
mariovlto:
cc: musicwriter get in here, you may like this thread.

Nobody is an atheist, rather what people opt out is belief in the bible or Koran god which doesn't exist. Both are man made god and the history is known. Example; Fortunately, archeologists found and dug up Abraham's "almighty god" El Elyion the king of gods and creator of the universe- the origin of Christianity and Islam.

Everybody check out Abraham's "almighty god" the father of Jesus https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_deity

So, from history we can see clearly that the bible author wasn't sincere when he said that Abraham wasn't a pagan. Abraham was a pagan and his first god was El or Elyion but it evolved over the ages. Later to Elohim. Then Yah. Today is called Yahweh or Jesus by Christians. And anybody still stuck with it in this age after knowledge of it's evolution is dumb.

1 Like

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
mariovito:

It is acceptable that a thing can be good or evil, depends on the perspective,
tlhat same luxury cannot be accorded to the qualities "good" or "evil". The quality Good and evil cannot be subjective, rather other things are and can be qualified by these two qualities.

So while we can say that a car moving or stopping can be good or bad depending on the supervening circumstances,good or evil cannot be quantified that way, they're the answers at the end of the equation....

Wrong! Goodness or evilness is not dependent on perspective as I have proven to you AND YOU DID NOT HAVE A COUNTER!

What you have is evidence of your bad thinking and deficiency in knowledge.

And yet again, you failed to show and unable to exhibit how and why "good or evil cannot be quantified that way," which is of course proven by your inability to supply a valid counter.

So, you really do not have any valid claim or allegation against God as you have truly confessed "No Creator can be said to be evil simply because of mariovito's perspective is that he created things which have opposing and contrary actions"!

So you see, you do not have any valid claim against God at all, you are just chanting the Unsubstantiated and Unfounded Mantra of God Haters.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
musicwriter:

Example; Fortunately, archeologists found and dug....

Mariovito, would you tell him that this is bad evidence because this type of hearsay evidence is bad, therefore it is not a Proof of Truth?

I am certain you would not!
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by musicwriter(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Mariovito, would you tell him that this is bad evidence because this type of hearsay evidence is bad, therefore it is not a Proof of Truth?

I am certain you would not!

Here's your god El Elyion https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_deity

That's a fact of history and archeology. It's not even up for debate.

Note: It's Jewish scholars and researchers that are publishing this information, not Africans, not Asians, not Arabs. Israelis themselves spend a lot of money in archeological research.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
musicwriter:

Here's your god El Elyion https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_deity

That's a fact of history and archeology. It's not even up for debate.

Like my sculptist baba-ibeji, cannot make up a sculpture, dip it in the ground, dig it up and tell the world "lo, i have found the dog of musicwriter"! O men!
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by musicwriter(m): 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Like my sculptist baba-ibeji, cannot make up a sculpture, dip it in the ground, dig it up and tell the world "lo, i have found the dog of musicwriter"! O men!

Drop your emotional nonsense and rhetorics, it's completely useless.

It's Jewish scholars and researchers that are publishing this information, not Africans, not Asians, not Arabs.

Israelis themselves spend a lot of money in archeological research. They already know the falsehood of your bible and only in it for political reasons. But they won't want you to know that.

1 Like

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
musicwriter:

Drop your emotional nonsense and rhetorics, it's completely useless.

It's Jewish scholars and researchers that are publishing this information, not Africans, not Asians, not Arabs.

Israelis themselves spend a lot of money in archeological research. They already know the falsehood of your bible and only in it for political reasons. But they won't want you to know that.

Nothing emotional in me spending my own money in finding for myself that which is Naturally True and uncreatable by any baba-ibeji. Ibeka or Ahmed even if Israel, (the Same Israelites who God told them "ye shall have no other god and within 40 days, they said a golden calf that they made with their own earrings and stuff was the god who brought them out of Egypt", surely, THEY HAVE NO CREDIBILITY) says something.

In fact when they say it is not True, I know then it is True, for rebellion and challenge is the Israeli way.

So, no Road!
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by musicwriter(m): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dtruthspaeker:

Nothing emotional in me spending my own money in finding for myself that which is Naturally True and uncreatable by any baba-ibeji. Ibeka or Ahmed even if Israel, (the Same Israelites who God told them "ye shall have no other god and within 40 days, they said a golden calf that they made with their own earrings and stuff was the god who brought them out of Egypt", surely, THEY HAVE NO CREDIBILITY) says something.

In fact when they say it is not True, I know then it is True, for rebellion and challenge is the Israeli way.

So, no Road!

Oh, I didn't know you know more than Israelis about their god.

The god El Elyion was found underground in ISRAEL not elsewhere.

It was found by Israelis THEMSELVES.

THEY identified that it's the earliest god worshipped by THEIR ancestors.

It is in THEIR museum in Israel.

It is in THEIR country.

THEY published the information online by THEMSELVES.

But you an African knows better?

2 Likes

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by FatherOfJesus: 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
Hello. It has been a while since I last posted. It is my sincere wish that you consider what I have to say.

I just want to use this post to admonish you atheists to consider the fact that your beliefs may be wrong.

If you aren't willing to be wrong you can never be right.

The Bible says, 'Stop deceiving yourselves. If you think you are wise by this world’s standards, you need to become a fool to be truly wise.'

You see, there is a reason that belief in the spiritual precedes atheism by thousands of years and there is a reason that there are more that believe in the spiritual than there are that don't believe.

Also, it is more logical to believe in an all-powerful, all-knowing being that reigns above all than it is to not believe. You see, in all things there is a hierarchy. This is true in schools, businesses and all sectors of human endeavors. Even in the animal kingdom there is a hierarchy. There are those at the top of the food chain and there are those that are at the bottom of the food chain.

This also is true concerning the world at large. Man reigns above all the creatures of the Earth and God reigns above man.

Think about it, really think. If the spiritual was not real then why haven't all forsaken it? If prayers are not answered then why do people still pray? Even really prominent philosophers like Socrates and Aristotle believed in the spiritual. Isaac Newton believed in the spiritual and was in fact fascinated with and infatuated by Bible prophecies and miracles (you can google it).

The spiritual is very real and more real than you may think. It is true that there are people among us that our eyes cannot see. It is true that these same people run the affairs of this word and control the governing powers of this world.

Arguing about the existence of God is not a logical argument. God has made His existence clear through nature. Everything about nature is just screaming GOD! GOD!! GOD!!!. I mean just observe how the earth rotates like it was commanded to do so. Just observe the beautiful design of the human body and nature at large.

A more logical argument would be about which religion holds the correct views about God.

I advice you all to be like Thomas. You see Thomas wasn't with the rest of the disciples the first time that Jesus appeared to the disciples.

Joh 20:24 Now Thomas, called the Twin, one of the twelve, was not with them when Jesus came.
Joh 20:25 The other disciples therefore said to him, "We have seen the Lord." So he said to them, "Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe."

You see, Thomas was an atheist of some sort. He demanded the same thing that today's atheists demand - EVIDENCE. But I am urging you to be like Thomas, not because of his demand for evidence but for the following reason:

Joh 20:26 And after eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, "Peace to you!"
Joh 20:27 Then He said to Thomas, "Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing."
Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"

You see, Thomas demanded evidence, but he didn't just write off the testimony of the other disciples like most atheists do today, but instead he stayed with them in the hopes that he would see what they saw and because he was with them, he indeed saw the Lord.

So my plea to you atheists is this: Don't just write off the beliefs of we who believe in the spiritual, but instead seek to understand why we believe what we believe. I encourage you to sincerely seek God out. He is not very far and if you seek Him diligently and with your whole heart, you'll indeed find Him.

I implore you to be like Thomas. Spend time with believers, observe them, learn from them, read the Bible with an learners mind and not with a critical mind.

I am encouraging and challenging you to devote one whole year to finding out whether God is real or not. Fast, pray, study the Bible every day for one year. Ask God to reveal Himself to you and He will. Talk to God and He will talk back to you.

This is the most important decision you could ever make, because where you'll spend eternity depends on it. Most atheists who are in hell today are full of regret and that regret is contributing towards making their stay in hell even more painful, because they had a chance to choose and they chose wrongly.

Please don't just follow the crowd. Seek to know the truth for yourselves.

God Bless you!!!
Show me evidence for god and I will change my mind cheesy
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
musicwriter:

Nobody is an atheist,

No offense but this is nonsense. Atheism is defined as a rejection of any claim of theism ie that a god or gods exist, encapsulated by a lack of belief in any god or gods. So for you to come here and say "Nobody is an atheist" is you claiming you know what is in peoples heads better than them. That is a highly conceited position to take.

1 Like

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by musicwriter(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
LordReed:

No offense but this is nonsense. Atheism is defined as a rejection of any claim of theism ie that a god or gods exist, encapsulated by a lack of belief in any god or gods. So for you to come here and say "Nobody is an atheist" is you claiming you know what is in peoples heads better than them. That is a highly conceited position to take.

If you believe in doing what's right, fair play, peace, honesty, love one another, and all that's positive and good, then you believe in God. In fact, that's what it actually means to believe in God.

However, the problem is that the Gods of religion has got people misconstrued about the concept of God.

God is not the Gods of religion. God has nothing to do with religion!! God is reality.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
musicwriter:

If you believe in doing what's right, fair play, peace, honesty, love one another, and all that's positive and good, then you believe in God. In fact, that's what it actually means to believe in God.

However, the problem is that the Gods of religion has got people misconstrued about the concept of God.

God is not the Gods of religion. God has nothing to do with religion!! God is reality.

Sorry but this is just an equivocation. You can use this to deny anything by just redefining them to eliminate anything you don't like. God or gods have a certain usage that we all understand, so to come and redefine it to suit your own narrative is just useless because we can all play that game.

1 Like

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by musicwriter(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
LordReed:

Sorry but this is just an equivocation. You can use this to deny anything by just redefining them to eliminate anything you don't like. God or gods have a certain usage that we all understand, so to come and redefine it to suit your own narrative is just useless because we can all play that game.

See, the colloidal language (word) for our day to day communication doesn't always represent the true meaning of the words we want to convey. I am not redefining God for you, rather I am explaining to you what people really want to say when they say "God".

Example; I also don't believe the gods you mean but I am not an atheist.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
musicwriter:

See, the colloidal language (word) for our day to day communication doesn't always represent the true meaning of the words we want to convey. I am not redefining God for you, rather I am explaining to you what people really want to say when they say "God".

Example; I also don't believe the gods you mean but I am not an atheist.

Good for you, I am atheist.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by musicwriter(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
LordReed:

Good for you, I am atheist.

Good for you too. But you're only an atheist by Western conception.

African philosophy still consider you as non atheist as long as you believe in honesty, do to others as you'll have them do to you, kindness, love one another, and all that is good.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
musicwriter:

The god El Elyion was found underground in ISRAEL not elsewhere.

Found by Nnamdi Kanu who got Okonkwo Benjamin to plant it there. Thank you very much.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by musicwriter(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Found by Nnamdi Kanu who got Okonkwo Benjamin to plant it there. Thank you very much.

You're sliding into insanity. You need to visit a psychiatrist quickly for your own good.

1 Like

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
musicwriter:

You're sliding into insanity. You need to visit a psychiatrist quickly for your own good.

Says a man who accepts that a stolen item is found by the very person who is suspected of stealing it. You definitely need a brain transplant.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by musicwriter(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Says a man who accepts that a stolen item is found by the very person who is suspected of stealing it. You definitely need a brain transplant.

Get out of here. You're too dumb for my liking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by elated177: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

You obviously don't understand what I wrote so I'll repeat the same thing that I've been saying since... MY POINT OF CALLING HIM AN ATHEIST OF SOME SORT WAS TO MERELY POINT OUT THE FACT THAT HE DEMANDED THE SAME THING THAT ALL ATHEISTS DO WHICH IS EVIDENCE.

Please don't bother quoting me again if you still don't understand. wink wink

What is there to misunderstand? It is plain enough for all to see and comprehend.
You called him an atheist. You should really admit the error. Prior to that event, did Thomas believe in the Messiah?
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
musicwriter:

Get out of here. You're too dumb for my liking.

grin Translation! "Go joor, you no gree come down to the level of my stupidity!" grin

See frustration! grin
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
musicwriter:

Good for you too. But you're only an atheist by Western conception.

African philosophy still consider you as non atheist as long as you believe in honesty, do to others as you'll have them do to you, kindness, love one another, and all that is good.

African philosophy doesn't consider honesty a god, that is you pushing your equivocation fallacy.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by musicwriter(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
LordReed:

African philosophy doesn't consider honesty a god, that is you pushing your equivocation fallacy.

I never said honesty is a god to be believed!! In fact, God is not meant to be believed but to be understood and become.

Honesty is something to become. God is something you become but of course, you're still trapped in Western conception of God and atheism, so it won't allow you have another view of God.

And this is what I've been trying to get Africans understand for the longest period.

The words in the English dictionary are not African words. They're ENGLISH words and English people set the context for meaning in their language. But I am an African and I've learned enough to be able to separate myself from their meanings, when necessary. When you accept all the context of their meanings hook, line, and sinker, you end up trapped in another form of religion and slavery- intellectual slavery. Sorry, I can't help you understand this neither is there anything I can do to explain it because it's something only deep seekers would discover by themselves.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
musicwriter:

I never said honesty is a god to be believed!! In fact, God is not meant to be believed but to be understood and become.

Honesty is something to become. God is something you become but of course, you're still trapped in Western conception of God and atheism, so it won't allow you have another view of God.

And this is what I've been trying to get Africans understand for the longest period.

The words in the English dictionary are not African words. They're ENGLISH words and English people set the context for meaning in their language. But I am an African and I've learned enough to be able to separate myself from their meanings, when necessary. I can't help you to do that neither is there anything I can do to explain it because it's something only deep seekers would discover by themselves.

This is not African philosophy, this is your own brand of ancient Greek philosophy.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by musicwriter(m): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
LordReed:

This is not African philosophy, this is your own brand of ancient Greek philosophy.

The whole purpose of life according to our ancient Egyptian ancestors is to become a God.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
musicwriter:

The whole purpose of life according to our ancient Egyptian ancestors is to become a God.

Show me where they wrote it.

1 Like

Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by musicwriter(m): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
LordReed:

Show me where they wrote it.

Not just where they wrote it but it was studied as a branch of knowledge called the Egyptian mystery system. And after the destruction of ancient Egypt, it was stolen by Europeans and secluded in white secret societies- free Mason, Rosicrucians, etc. Join them and learn to become a God.

You can enroll and learn how to become a God at kemetaphysics.org, but you'll need to study up to Amenhotep level. Myself I've passed through some stages there and would be returning later cause I must complete all the stages.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
musicwriter:

Not just where they wrote it but it was studied as a branch of knowledge called the Egyptian mystery system. And after the destruction of ancient Egypt, it was stolen by Europeans and secluded in white secret societies- free Mason, Rosicrucians, etc. Join them and learn to become a God.

You can enroll and learn how to become a God at kemetaphysics.org, but you'll need to study up to Amenhotep level. Myself I've passed through some stages there and would be returning later cause I must complete all the stages.

LoLz! SMH.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by musicwriter(m): 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! SMH.

Of course, it sounds novel even strange because you're hearing for the first time. So, now you know that someone can become a God and would have no reason to be an atheist.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by LordReed(m): 12:17am On Apr 07, 2022
musicwriter:

Of course, it sounds novel even strange because you're hearing for the first time. So, now you know that someone can become a God and would have no reason to be an atheist.

No, I am laughing because you just seem to have traded one storyteller for another. LoLz.
Re: A Friendly Advice To All Atheists by HellVictorinho4(m): 1:05am On Apr 07, 2022
musicwriter:

Keep vomitting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud / Difficulties, Contradictions And Problems In The Crucifixion Tale / Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.