Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

My Girlfriend Ran Away - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Ran Away (4088 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan / Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sowie but what state do you reside?
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by willyo(m): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
spencekat:
Same thing that light in complexion girl told my maternal uncle.

I refuse to be petrified. She's gone for good now. I'll update further events
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by willyo(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Itohan22:
Sowie but what state do you reside?

Rivers, Portharcourt
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
willyo:

Rivers, Portharcourt
Was thinking it's one of these states where land are cheap. Funny girl cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Double0h7(f): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
This is a diplomatic way of saying NO to your marriage intentions. Cut a long story short, she doesn't want to marry you.
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by willyo(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Itohan22:

Was thinking it's one of these states where land are cheap. Funny girl cheesy

Lol. Truth is she's privy to an investment I'm into. She'd opined i make withdrawals to facilitate a project that's a white elephant project which i coolly rejected. She's suggested different ventures i declined. Dunno if she's hurt tho.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by willyo(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
Double0h7:
This is a diplomatic way of saying NO to your marriage intentions. Cut a long story short, she doesn't want to marry you.

Good to see people reason. I thought so.

Emotions wanted to override reasoning. Thank God i got u guys

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
willyo:

Lol. Truth is she's privy to an investment I'm into. She'd opined i make withdrawals to facilitate a project that's a white elephant project which i coolly rejected. She's suggested different ventures i declined. Dunno if she's hurt tho.
Meaning she knows u capable then. Please come and buy what I am selling then, nice scent for your car. Delivery is Nationwide
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by incredible2017: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
My my, brace yourself up and go to a nice joint
Buy yourself a plate of nkwobi or pepper soup and step it down with a chilled bottle of stout. When you're done look for a pentecostal church or any church that allows people to give testimony, collect the microphone and start singing this song.
Thank you for saving me,thank you my Lord x7

Mr op, a girl that really loves you will cope with you without attaching any stupid condition.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by willyo(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
Itohan22:

Meaning she knows u capable then. Please come and buy what I am selling then, nice scent for your car. Delivery is Nationwide

Ur siggy just made me laff. 10yrs guarantee on foot wears?
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 07, 2022
Alaye mi, ticket yii ti bash.. on to the next one; we meove.
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
spencekat:
Same thing that light in complexion girl told my maternal uncle.

This things are fictitious can't be happening
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Ebakere: 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Chai I no know you

We for don dey plan introduction by now �
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by willyo(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ebakere:
Chai I no know you

We for don dey plan introduction by now �

Lol. What's ur state of residence. We still could be friends tho
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
willyo:

She's obviously not a realist. She envisages things that are almost non practical. How can a lady insist u must build a house of ur own before contemplating marriage?

Tell to fvck off never to return
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Ebakere: 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
willyo:

Lol. What's ur state of residence. We still could be friends tho

If I tell you

You go run
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by willyo(m): 12:38am On Apr 10, 2022
Ebakere:

If I tell you

You go run

I wouldn't...
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by rickleye: 12:56am On Apr 10, 2022
willyo:
She's obviously not a realist. She envisages things that are almost non practical. How can a lady insist u must build a house of ur own before contemplating marriage?

My salary is a little above #150,000 and that's what all responsibilities fall on. Except for other side pays(like my POS biz), that's all i depend upon to offset all bills that comes my way.

We've dated like a year plus and early February, i told her about my intention on seeing her parents. That's when i got the shocker of my life. She said before she can consent for us to go ahead, that i must build a house of my own. That she wouldn't live on rentals while she's married. I was shocked seeing almost all the neighbors in other flats are married with kids and they're doing alright.

We had a minor quarrel that night and out of anger, i asked her to leave. She went home that night. I called in the morning but she sounded off the line so i ignored her.

Since then we hadn't spoken. Ego hasn't let me bow to calling her again. I do love her tho and there's this feeling that's urging me to call her.

What should i do?. Pls advice

Do not forget the days of humble beginnings…
Love must be practical, ore. You start with rentals then you progress up.

I have friend who got married and stayed in the basement of his mother-in-law ( wife’s mom- dad deceased) with his wife they were there for 2 years until they saved enough to stay in an apartment. ( they paid the mother in law rent - heavily subsidized but they paid when living in the basement ) They had their first 2 kids and then moved to a house. The value of that house is N50m. But this was after 7 years of both parents working and saving to reach their goals

Rome wasn’t built in a day. If you can’t change her mindset , her thinking - then she is not the one. What is she going to demand next . Buy me a car before I have a baby ?
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by dhameelare(m): 1:50am On Apr 10, 2022
Benki003:
Nairaland be like

I boiled hot water put it inside bucket and now I want to put ma hand what do you think grin grin

Op call her zuru Ike
grin grin grin
And some mumu will start advising him like - "hot water will burn your hand, don't do it"
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Ebakere: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
willyo:

I wouldn't...

E
D
O
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Truvelisback(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
willyo:

My salary is a little above #150,000 and that's what all responsibilities fall on. Except for other side pays(like my POS biz), that's all i depend upon to offset all bills that comes my way.

We've dated like a year plus and early February, i told her about my intention on seeing her parents. That's when i got the shocker of my life. She said before she can consent for us to go ahead, that i must build a house of my own. That she wouldn't live on rentals while she's married. I was shocked seeing almost all the neighbors in other flats are married with kids and they're doing alright.

We had a minor quarrel that night and out of anger, i asked her to leave. She went home that night. I called in the morning but she sounded off the line so i ignored her.

Since then we hadn't spoken. Ego hasn't let me bow to calling her again. I do love her tho and there's this feeling that's urging me to call her.

U are a SIMP. Advising people like u can be very annoying. She wants to control u and be ordering u around.
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by okoroemeka(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
willyo:

I will give my own professional advice from 22 years of marriage,my brother I am sorry that woman is not your wife if she cannot see things from your own point of view,the two of you will continue to bicker,nag each other and dispute every decision that will be taken,infact your marriage will make the cold war look like a Sunday picnic.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by MadamOk(f): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Una like wahalur oooo
She Don tell you wetin she want
See you nor get am look somewhere else na
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by willyo(m): 5:27am On Apr 11, 2022
Ebakere:

E
D
O

Mtchew. I'm not from Delta state? What made u think I'd run away again?
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by willyo(m): 5:27am On Apr 11, 2022
okoroemeka:
I will give my own professional advice from 22 years of marriage,my brother I am sorry that woman is not your wife if she cannot see things from your own point of view,the two of you will continue to bicker,nag each other and dispute every decision that will be taken,infact your marriage will make the cold war look like a Sunday picnic.

Thanks boss
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by willyo(m): 5:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are a SIMP. Advising people like u can be very annoying. She wants to control u and be ordering u around.

Ok. Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by RealistRedpiler: 5:46am On Apr 11, 2022
Realmi:
grin

She said she wants someone that owns a house
She said u should build one ( have u built it, NO
She said she will not marry u until u build the house

You got angry and sent her out ( by urself oo)
She obeyed u and left

Now u are feeling like calling some one that gave u a condition that u have not met

U want to call her and tell her u love her( like she is not aware) na love go build the house wey she need

Instead of u too be thankful to God for removing this obstacle from ur life.. u are thinking of how to reconcile with the obstacle

Guy, wat exactly is the colour of your problem

LOL.. Op is junior brother to will Smith.
Had same experience where the foolish, selfish girlfriend of mine said she can't live in my father's compound, that I have to go rent flat.. Me wey broke die
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Ebakere: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2022
willyo:

Mtchew. I'm not from Delta state? What made u think I'd run away again?

Urhobo wayo wink
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by willyo(m): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2022
Ebakere:

Urhobo wayo wink

Lol. U join dem abi? Purest ethnic group ever. Haven't seen another tribe comparable.

Send PM Joor
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by malik28: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2022
This generation na wao!!!! Men are now begging for relationship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groom Exposes Cheating Bride On Their Wedding Day By Playing Video On TV (video) / As A Man....take Note Of Some Of These Things / Askwomen.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.