Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,879 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) (63075 Views)

Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience / Ladies How True Can This Be? (Photo) / How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by simpleseyi: 7:56am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
I hate all these modern misogynists called men,always copying and competing with women on everything, what's this rubbish again? I think this is a new invention from the redpillers

The society will not be complete without idiots and nincompoops. It will be a boring society.

1 Like

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by penocrat1(m): 7:56am On Apr 07, 2022
Redmi note 8 prp
Fairly used phone as good as new
brand: xiaomi redmi note 8 pro
storage: 6gb ram + 64gb rom
camera: 64mp
battery: 5000mah
remarks: no scratches, no cracks, no fault with affordable price
No fault
Price 85k
Negotiable
Reason for sale: Rent is due
WhatsApp 08144739159

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by GooodHardDick: 7:56am On Apr 07, 2022
Pure rubbish and absolutely stupidity angry
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by TheGift: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
I hate all these modern misogynists called men,always copying and competing with women on everything, what's this rubbish again? I think this is a new invention from the redpillers

Your use of the word “misogynists” is misplaced here. Misogynists will not copy Women and certainly don’t feel like they are in competition with them. Misogynists despise Women and womanly things.

These ones are more like effeminate guys.

6 Likes

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Kingcalls: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:

Thats no misogyny ...those are simps

2 Likes

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by chronique(m): 7:59am On Apr 07, 2022
I can't stand men who act or dress feminine. Very disgusting.
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Savagr(m): 7:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Gays lipsrsealed
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by GreenVILLETiPS: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Frank25:
If i may ask is there anything wrong in trying out new stuffs....most people tends to take things serious without giving concrete reasons.

It's their life, they choose to do whatever dims them fit and owes no one an explanation....,people should learn the privacy policy and also know when they are invading.

I rest my case

Your case smells repulsively..

2 Likes

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by TheGift: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2022
siofra:
Bro-dal shower Abi groom shower grin

Picture two looks like a gay sleep over cheesy

So bachelor eve party is no longer enough for these type of Men, they now want to do Bro-dal shower?

I am suspecting these guys, especially the ones in the second pic. Like seriously ?
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Oceanjagaban: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Gaymen
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Oceanjagaban: 8:00am On Apr 07, 2022
GreenVILLETiPS:

very smelling case and smelling man too
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by pacino26(m): 8:00am On Apr 07, 2022
Woke nauseating 70yr old men fooling around. Bachelor’s party for club has been the norm what is this fuckery
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by CalabarPikin: 8:00am On Apr 07, 2022
..e no fine...

Kindly trash

Weddings are for the ladies.....let's allow them do their nonsense
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Frank25: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2022
I don't converse with a gluton
GreenVILLETiPS:

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Bobloco: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2022
These are SIMPle men
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Padipadi(m): 8:02am On Apr 07, 2022
habsydiamond:
This second pix looks more like gaygaymu people.. If u know u know
lol at gegemu (gaygaymu) people. Yeye toyboys
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by ignis: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2022
This is disgusting.
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Babatojide: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
REDPILLERS ÀBÍ GAY
LOOKS LIKE GAY PARTY TO ME
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:03am On Apr 07, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

This must not make front page.

Mods take note.

oh it did.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Mummyfour(f): 8:03am On Apr 07, 2022
That second picture pissed me off.

Maybe if they had worn suits or even casuals without that colour of night wear, I would have just pretended as if I didn't see them.

Bro - Dal shower oshi angry
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Iceberg3: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2022
Disgusting, especially that 2nf gay-like pick!!!!
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:04am On Apr 07, 2022
This is outright nonsense...the first picture of a get together is not a bad idea. But they don't need to bring a girl for the groom to be as a way to do his freedom/sendforth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Ishilove: 8:04am On Apr 07, 2022
This is what they do and forget marriage is not a walk in the park

1 Like

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by TBIZZY(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2022
This one na gay shower

1 Like

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Solofresh2: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
ode ni e joor
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:

Cant be from redpillers or alphas. These ones look like weaklings.
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Berankis: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:

"What a woman can do, a man can do better."
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Dalil8: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2022
Gaybriels
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by pacespot(m): 8:07am On Apr 07, 2022
Anything to trend is welcome grin
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by ify01: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2022
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.