Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) (63082 Views)

Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience / Ladies How True Can This Be? (Photo) / How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by brownbib(m): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2022
Too many babies wanna think like real men.
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Franking: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2022
Frank25:
You can locate your sense in your wardrope

U don't have sense otherwise the level of backlash u got from ur nonsense comment should put u in ur place.

Mugu.
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Zion243(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2022
gays!
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2022
siofra:
Bro-dal shower Abi groom shower grin

Picture two looks like a gay sleep over cheesy

what ever happened to good old fashioned bach eve with strippers?

wetin be this abeg angry angry angry

Iyaebe:
I hate all these modern misogynists called men,always copying and competing with women on everything, what's this rubbish again? I think this is a new invention from the redpillers

you're right. we need you in the picture on a stripper pole with one dollar bills sticking out of every orifice tongue
as it should be
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by membranus: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2022
MissJoy29:
If I get wind of my husband-to-be dressing & looking like the guys gays in the second picture in the name of bro-dal shower, I'm definitely calling off the wedding...

Sorry, like our brother says upstairs, they are "gaygaymu" set.

Otherwise, I will loathe him for a very very very long time!
Gosh!!
Look at them posing in those short undies!!!

Anyway, let me save my breath. It's obvious they are gay men.
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2022
I thought men already have bachelor parties?

If I remember correctly, men had their bachelor party thingy before bridal showers came up?

The effects of weak, effeminate fathers and single mothers who can't raise men.

Also a fall out of continuous shaming of manhood and masculinity.

The women are rushing to become men; the men are rushing to become women.

Sad.
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2022
MissJoy29:
If I get wind of my husband-to-be dressing & looking like the guys gays in the second picture in the name of bro-dal shower, I'm definitely calling off the wedding...

Otherwise, I will loathe him for a very very very long time!
Gosh!!
Look at them posing in those short undies!!!

Anyway, let me save my breath. It's obvious they are gay men.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Shevchenkko: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2022
Frank25:
Do yourself a big favour to acquire sense e get why undecided
Is your name Gaybriel uncle ?
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
I hate all these modern misogynists called men,always copying and competing with women on everything, what's this rubbish again? I think this is a new invention from the redpillers

They look gay.

1 Like

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2022
fineboynl:
if they were girls. Would you say they are lesbians?
Maybe.. Do they look normal? A handful of guys all looking feminine and shid all cramped up for the night? Well wtv man undecided
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by kelspinall(m): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2022
are this men? really
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by nams77: 9:17am On Apr 07, 2022
habsydiamond:
This second pix looks more like gaygaymu people.. If u know u know
Absolutely! You got me cracking here grin
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by kingyakos: 9:22am On Apr 07, 2022
Nigerian version of anything always look stupid
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Dizzytee: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2022
Frank25:
Do yourself a big favour to acquire sense e get why undecided

look @ the picture urself man. they all look n pose like gay.. no straight man will pose this way in camera
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by qtguru(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2022
siofra:
Bro-dal shower Abi groom shower grin

Picture two looks like a gay sleep over cheesy

Like or is ....
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Afonasa(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2022
I can't believe men do this,its probably gay guys

Me cannot ever do this ooo
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by fredoooooo: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2022
Madness una do mad pass the word mad sef
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Bbbwings: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2022
habsydiamond:
grin cheesy
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by chatinent: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2022
Disgusting.

Some men are out of it.

1 Like

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Oturatetuala(m): 9:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Na to japa commot the venue o, make my ass no go burst.
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Ogunleti01: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2022
habsydiamond:
i cover my yansh with the blood of Jesus
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by emonis88: 10:00am On Apr 07, 2022
Na bachelor eve party them go dey rename na!!!
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Ekzoba(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2022
Looks gayish to me...#Nonsense.
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Ekzoba(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2022
Looks gayish to me.#Nonsense.
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2022
Gang of Gays
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Poleski: 10:52am On Apr 07, 2022
Nigerians are always quick to learn nonsense! They rarely copy anything meaningful that would benefit their society!
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by OBIPLUS(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2022
Haha
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
grin grin no dulling..

The guys are following up bumper to bumper.
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2022
Lol wahala no too much?
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin no dulling..

The guys are following up bumper to bumper.
So you see nothing wrong here? hian
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by youngvito: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2022
This is what happens when u listen to Chike, Johnny drille and flavour on heavy rotation.. even Freddie mercury wasn't this gay!!
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Rodeoz(m): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2022
GAYGAYMU dey here, ma f'iku shere.

Awon alakori bi tie won ta'kiti sh'ere
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

habsydiamond:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.