Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) (81462 Views)

Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Jeon(f): 11:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
candygist:

Cry me a River. I say NO to broke and lazy Nigerian girls/olosho.
UR CRY
#TEAM FOREIGN..
SAID YES TO BROKE NIGERIAN LAZY MEN THAT CAN BE SLAVE AND SEX MACHINE.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Jeon(f): 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nuttella:
It's really sad the way they talk down on Nigerian girls cry

lolz..

why the face..
common cheer up..
I don't even give a fuçk about Nigerian men.. including my dad.. no joke.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by hammer567: 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jeon:

lolz..

why the face..
common cheer up..
I don't even give a fuçk about Nigerian men.. including my dad.. no joke.

U DO, BUT U JUST DONT REALISE.

HOW LONG HAVE U BEEN HERE? LONGER THAN ANY OTHER GIRL.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Jeon(f): 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
hammer567:

U DO, BUT U JUST DONT REALISE.

HOW LONG HAVE U BEEN HERE? LONGER THAN ANY OTHER GIRL.
I don't.. I distance myself from them..
period.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by hammer567: 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jeon:

I don't..
I distance myself from them..

period.

U WILL REALISE SOMEDAY.

YEYE! HEARD DAT ONE BEFORE.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME, CANT CLAIM TO LOVE A WHITE, WHEN U HAVE NOT YET LOVE YOUR FELLOW BLACK AND LEARN TO TOLERATE ONE ANOTHER.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 08, 2022
Kpekus !!!! Not again undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Slynation(m): 12:13am On Apr 08, 2022
We all know the system is rigged against men, she will pleas self defense and go scout free, after all, deadmen don't talk...!!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Johnny147147: 12:31am On Apr 08, 2022
dollynnn:
Crazy things are happening

If i nor marry u i go kee person
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Ombudsman1: 12:32am On Apr 08, 2022
OH YE SIMP, YOU CAN DIE A THOUSAND TIMES, I CAN CARE LESS.

HE DIES OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHILST LIVING, BUT HIS EVENTUAL DEATH IS BOON TO THE WORLD.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Johnny147147: 12:35am On Apr 08, 2022
siofra:
Oyibo women are the best!

I will marry an oyinbo woman. Black women are violent and manly with disgusting characters. grin

Oyinbo women will love you with all their heart and soul and puna grin

#teamforeign now and forever more.

RIP young man but I couldn't resist the urge to troll #teamforeign redpillers cheesy

Jealousy don kee this local.

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by nedekid: 12:38am On Apr 08, 2022
Another soldier lost shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by davillian(m): 12:54am On Apr 08, 2022
Only few people knows that soft spot on the shoulder
That can kill very fast....
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Banbanna(m): 12:54am On Apr 08, 2022
Coregists:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcDYknpKtWJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This sad & quite unfortunate. The fear of not being thrown in jail for domestic abuse no gree let this seemingly macho man beat the hell out of that lekpacious oyinbo. If na Naija him dey, na that lady for probably dey the receiving end. Although, it's kinda commendable the way the American/Western society protects their women, but sometimes they do so to a fault. This over-protectiveness just makes innocent, unassuming men victims of domestic violence and spousal abuse.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by MacANDIES: 1:01am On Apr 08, 2022
Bola146:
Awon slay mama shocked

saphiere you wouldn't see this post, cos the hate you have for men is inbuilt.

May thund.er visit you. Rape allegator.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Theone123: 1:02am On Apr 08, 2022
After a man makes money, he would want to taste the finest p&ssy money can buy — Sadly, this one bought the one that would end his life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by koyyess: 1:15am On Apr 08, 2022
They are killing them one by one.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by koyyess: 1:22am On Apr 08, 2022
RighteousI:

[s]The reason Nigerian guys prefer foreign girls is because they believe that Nigerian girls lack humility. It's as simple as that. You Nigerian girls need to realize that the weather in Nigeria is too hot for that "I won't give him my phone number" and that "put in more effort to chase me " nonsense.

We men marry foreigners that can give us a green card because we believe that there is no more difference between the Nigerian girls and the foreign girls.

Nigerian girls used to have cultural African values and this made Nigerian men to marry them.

But since Nigerian girls have thrown away their culture and tradition, opted for wearing foreign used tight jeans and have attempted to form posh like Beyonce then we Nigerian men will rather go to America to marry a true "Beyonce " than marry used jeans wearing Nigerian girl who is a fake Beyonce.[/s]

Sh1t.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Funflipper: 1:27am On Apr 08, 2022
Kandeed:
Highest she get 10-15years jail time and she out on to the next nigga...US is really a hell of a place to be, You can spend much time in a mall, open field or club house cuz ur nervous a crazy pissed mofo can just come firing some shots indescriminately at people, justice is slow and very biased, you can't even argue/challenge ur neighbour. Thank god I left to somewhere better

A real definition of shithole Trump said. F**ked up country

10-15 years for murder in the United States? If it wasn't in self defense, omo na life o.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by koyyess: 1:27am On Apr 08, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

People were bringing up his tweets where he was shitting on black girls. See am

Serves him right.

He can rest in piss now while the daughter of the white supremacist walks free.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by koyyess: 1:32am On Apr 08, 2022
hammer567:

U SEE THE WAY THEY SEND HER TO PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL INSTEAD OF PRISON.

THAT IS WHITE FOR YOU.

WHITEMEN WILL NEVER LEAVE A WHITE WOMAN AND TAKE THE SIDE OF A BLACK MAN.

That's why they are superior to you.

Why will they let black man mess with their women ? Abomination!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by catice(m): 2:01am On Apr 08, 2022
The fact that she won't be facing any charges makes one sad. RIP bro!
Coregists:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcDYknpKtWJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by catice(m): 2:04am On Apr 08, 2022
Sadly, she's not facing any charges!
Kandeed:
Highest she get 10-15years jail time and she out on to the next nigga...US is really a hell of a place to be, You can spend much time in a mall, open field or club house cuz ur nervous a crazy pissed mofo can just come firing some shots indescriminately at people, justice is slow and very biased, you can't even argue/challenge ur neighbour. Thank god I left to somewhere better

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:06am On Apr 08, 2022
Gadafii:
Why woulda sane man date a lady that operates onlyfans

From the way the guy smiles at her u will know he's sm1 who tolerates alot of bullshit from the gal. That was the 1st thing my instincts told me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by fapcrook(m): 2:20am On Apr 08, 2022
wizonlyson:
embarassed embarassed..hmm..the deed has been done..
Walahi
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Greystone: 2:26am On Apr 08, 2022
Kandeed:

If she’s sentenced to 15 years in prison (assuming she’s even convicted), she will likely be released in 5 years on parole for “good behavior”. The US is one crazy place.

RIP man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Ishilove: 2:28am On Apr 08, 2022
Golan007:

Because he's not sane.

Those are people that have no morals and for them, anything goes.
What is onlyfans?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by cococandy(f): 2:32am On Apr 08, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

People were bringing up his tweets where he was shitting on black girls. See am
they are embarrassing like that. Many of them hate themselves and their dark skin mothers. That’s why they take it out on black women.

A real shame

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by cococandy(f): 2:34am On Apr 08, 2022
Theone123:
After a man makes money, he would want to taste the finest p&ssy money can buy — Sadly, this one bought the one that would end his life.
it’s embarrassing that light skin is what you black guys consider beautiful. The true definition of self hate. It’s pathetic honestly

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by cococandy(f): 2:37am On Apr 08, 2022
Starzo:

how many times have we read news on this site about how Nigerian women killed their spouse through poisoning or stabbing??...All of them are the same... atleast the foreign demons are prettier.

You just need to learn how not to loose guard around them
they are prettier because they have less melanin? Are you not embarrassed?

The level of damage that colonialism did to y’alls minds will never be undone. It’s too late to come back from that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by suffering: 3:05am On Apr 08, 2022
Obvuta:
[s][/s]
AchalugoNwa, you don buy my market again?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by pargelenis(m): 3:09am On Apr 08, 2022
Kandeed:
…Thank god I left to somewhere better…
Bros, where dem deport you go?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by placeofallure(f): 3:25am On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:
#TEAMFOREIGN oooh.

awon Nigerian girls are useless all of them.. cheesy

Loud it!!!

Do you need microphone and amplifier? Je ko loud gan!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.