Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) (81472 Views)

Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by webizone(m): 6:48am On Apr 08, 2022
Excuzeme:

I have a lot of White Female Friends (and Blacks too) but l will never go to bed with a White Woman, they just are repulsive to me somehow.
I mean, they look beautiful on the outside but to have $ex with any of them feels like l want to "stain" my body, something l will hate to do as l cherish my body a lot.
I get sexually attracted to Black women, but not to White Women, maybe l qualify to be considered as "$exually Racist". grin grin grin

But when it comes to "Character" (as a while Package), its a different ball game

You are right. But, that's how they get these guys. They understand how to be very feminine if they fancy you but turn around to betray you after you date or marry them. They make very good friends though.
Tip: If you are very good friends with one, try and get her a date if she's single.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:53am On Apr 08, 2022
IMAGINE SETTLING IN MUD BY DATING A PROSTITUTE, SUFFERING ALL FORMS OF ABUSE FOR MANY MONTHS, BEFORE ULTIMATELY GETTING KILLED BY HER.

THE MAN THAT WILL TAKE OVER A WOMAN WITHOUT MINDING HER FLAWS AND GARBAGE LIFESTYLE AND CONTINUE TO SUFFER IN SILENCE WHILE GIVING HER HIS EVERYTHING WITH NOTHING IN RETURN IS WHAT TODAY'S PEOPLE CALL A "REAL MAN". BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A REAL MAN, MY FRIENDS, BECAUSE A REAL MAN IS A LOSER 3 TIMES EVERYDAY. YOU JUST HAVE TO BE A "MAN" THAT IS INTELLIGENT AND HAS GOALS TO BETTER HIMSELF AND BECOME A VALUABLE MEMBER OF SOCIETY.

ONLY YOU AND THE ONES THAT RAISED YOU SHOULD MATTER. ALL THESE RANDOM WOMEN WILL FINISH YOU.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Sunnyski: 6:54am On Apr 08, 2022
Always women... 99% of the problem we have on earth is caused by women.

They reason like animals.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by fredoooooo: 6:58am On Apr 08, 2022
Starzo:
women are demons everywhere.

Na because wey she dey hit am since he nor reply naim give her mind to do this kind thing.
If to say he remove one of her tooth the first time she try hit am the madness wey make her carry knife for don cure since.
Highest Dem for separate and he would still be alive but the idiot simp dey form perfect gentle lady's man. You se where e end now ABI?

All those 'never hit a woman' flag bearing simpletons,una go eventually collect from the women you've chosen to be a slave to their pussies.

I stand with the redpillArs

God bless you .. if a woman hit you hit her back simple! we are all human.
Don't be a SIMP or become one the society is trying to create ...
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Theone123: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2022
cococandy:
it’s embracing that light skin is what you black guys consider beautiful. The true definition of self hate. It’s pathetic honestly

Trust me, I won't generalize this issue. I know several guys who detest dating fair skin ladies - not because they hate them or something but they aren't just attracted to them. So, I guess it's a case of different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by phemmyfour: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:
#TEAMFOREIGN oooh.

awon Nigerian girls are useless all of them.. cheesy
yes...all of them
Naija girls will do worse

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by nams77: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2022
Mykelslim:
In any altercation do not be the dead
Aswear! Words cast on marble.

Reminds me of Biggie's maxim,: Shoot first, ask questions last!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:13am On Apr 08, 2022
suffering:
Scenario 1. She killed him in self defence.
Final resolution; She walks off free.

Scenario 2. She murdered him.
Final resolution; She gets 1.5 - 4 years in prison. She finds a way to catch other men who’d finance her life in prison. She gets out in 2.5 - 3 years based on good behaviour. She then catches one wealthy maga from her stream of admirers.

In fact, let the proceedings do quick and finish. I’d like to physically enjoy what he did.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Verysmart101: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2022
siofra:

Now you remember women are demons everywhere.

What happened to "Nigerian girls are useless.....all of them"

It still stands.That oyibo case is one in a million
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by John4B: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Olosho don kill this one.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by descarado: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2022
cococandy:
they are prettier because they have less melanin? Are you not embarrassed?

The level of damage that colonialism did to y’alls minds will never be undone. It’s too late to come back from that.
My sis, its nauseating.

They grovel on their feet.
Here, these people sarcastically insult and degrade blacks everytime an opportunity arises and my fellow blacks won't stand up to them.
Colonialism is psychological. As long as we still believe in white messiah and the rest,they hold us by the balls.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:

lolz..

why the face..
common cheer up..
I don't even give a fuçk about Nigerian men.. including my dad.. no joke.
God forbid I love my father, he is one of the best men I have ever met, followed by my guy.

God has blessed me with good men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by vince96w2(m): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:
#TEAMFOREIGN oooh.

but most are useless na
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by cococandy(f): 8:13am On Apr 08, 2022
descarado:

My sis, its nauseating.

They grovel on their feet.
Here, these people sarcastically insult and degrade blacks everytime an opportunity arises and my fellow blacks won't stand up to them.
Colonialism is psychological. As long as we still believe in white messiah and the rest,they hold us by the balls.
yup. Absolutely spot on. A psychological bondage is harder to break.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by GloriousGbola: 8:17am On Apr 08, 2022
cococandy:
yup. Absolutely spot on. A psychological bondage is harder to break.

Abegi make we hear word jare. So I am mentally enslaved because I am a sucker for light skinned chicks?

obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IspZWYlmYZY

gimme those white chicks cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Ishilove: 8:23am On Apr 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

It's a site where I can pay you to show me your knock. ers once and for all tongue

Let's make this happen
$500. Deal?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by MisfitHPG: 8:33am On Apr 08, 2022
Coregists:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcDYknpKtWJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
e better make this one kill me than make bandits kill me for Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Selfmotivated: 8:35am On Apr 08, 2022
Coregists:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcDYknpKtWJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
The rate at which Nigerians die mysteriously abroad is alarming...
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by jclassiq(m): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:

yet, THE MEN LICK THEM CLEAN WITH THEIR TONGUES.. AFTER LICKIN THEY PAY FOR SERVICE..

SO WHO IS USELESS?
They are a necessary evil. If not for sex, most women are not worth bringing into a man's house.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by KingLennon(m): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:
#TEAMFOREIGN oooh.

It doesn't change the fact. Nigerian girls murder their BF's too
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by masui(m): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2022
jaxxy:

From the way the guy smiles at her u will know he's sm1 who tolerates alot of bullshit from the gal. That was the 1st thing my instincts told me.

You right bro. He was a very SIMPle man.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Jeon(f): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2022
dalass:

I must get blue card, green card by all means.
he can acquire them on his own... since he had the necessary means to do that..

Nigerian girls are useless, team foreign girls... How market? cheesy

E sure say if that lady can cry and say in a little voice "I stabbed him in self defense... He just died in vain undecided nothing will be done to her. I really don't see her going to jail for killing the big black guy.. an immigrant for that matter

no justice for black in foreign countries. no matter who you are.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by membranus: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2022
Mykelslim:
In any altercation do not be the dead

How?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Jeon(f): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2022
kingscare1:

Yes...teamforiegn Girls.
Now fvck off biiitch.
you felt pissed why did you quote?
ain't you a Bitch too,most of you sell ynash to the whites for just to survive in their land.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by kingscare1(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:

you felt pissed why did you quote?
ain't you a Bitch too,most of you sell ynash to the whites for just to survive in their land.

TeamFORIGNgirls.
will do my white wedding and be announced here on niaraland.
Now fvck off biitch!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Jeon(f): 10:10am On Apr 08, 2022
webizone:

If you don't give a Bleep,
I don't give a fuvk.. and I mean it

then why are you here? Obviously you do, counting by the number of times you replied on this thread.
I have the right to be on any trend and that won't stop me from replying.

My point is you should stop living in denial.
I don't live in denial..

I don't hold friend with any Nigerian,be it male or female.. =I don't give a fuvk..
all interactions I have with them end the moment I step into my house..
There are some guys, myself included, who are disgusted by white women and wouldn't date them. Infact, I know myself and what I have.

same as I [applied to black e. g Nigerians ].

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Jeon(f): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2022
kingscare1:

TeamFORIGNgirls. will do my white wedding and be announced here on niaraland. Now fvck off biitch!
Goodlucky.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Jeon(f): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2022
Nuttella:
God forbid I love my father, he is one of the best man I have ever met, followed by my guy.

God has blessed me with good men.

good for you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Jeon(f): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2022
vince96w2:
but most are useless na
all are useless.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Fatale: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2022
See As This Handsome Guy Just Go Like That.
Because Of A White Coloured Lady?

If Na Nigerian Lady Now, he Go Dey Give Am Wotowoto for Body And Dey Blame Am For His Lack Of intelligence.

White Women Rocks. Black Women Sucks. If Say You Go Fit Read About Homicides.

No Where Better Pass. Just Get Better Guy Or Lady Whey Go Give You Peace.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Jeon(f): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2022
jclassiq:

They are a necessary evil. If not for sex, most women are not worth bringing into a man's house.

then what happened to the sex doll?
or you are trying to say men can't live without women because of sex?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Jeon(f): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2022
KingLennon:
It doesn't change the fact. Nigerian girls murder their BF's too
the reason why I said they are useless.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.