Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) (81460 Views)

Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Joe4real1988(m): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:

eno CONCER me.
they are because Nigerian men are useless.
after saying this shit, I bet you would crawl to worship and lick their pussey..

so who is useless and foolish?
With this, shame on men that lick pussey........u see how this lady is talking down on your stupd act
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Kandeed: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2022
Kzinne:
Nigerians are trouble makers everywhere they go and you one of them

Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Kandeed: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2022
Funflipper:

10-15 years for murder in the United States? If it wasn't in self defense, omo na life o.

Ever heard of Parole bfr??

Kenneth petty shot a 12year old minor in the face and guess what?? he out now after 6years in jail. you don't know how biased justice is in the US until ur neighbour hit ya some bullet for challenging his loud music

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by goody234: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2022
I fear for naija youths the amount of rubbish i read through this thread makes me worried ...very immature thinking instead of thinking how to progress its about oyinbo girls vs black girls, anyway let me go to the financial section of nairaland more mature people in that section

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Kandeed: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2022
Nuttella:
Which country is better? I mean where did you move to.

Somewhere you can't just walk to a store and get guns like you buying a pack of cookie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Kandeed: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2022
xandy84:
With what you wrote, I can tell you do not know how US judicial system works. Murder in the second degree carrys 30 years to life. You left US for somewhere better!! Canada or Australia?? Yeye dey smell

f**k off...you know nothing man
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by EmmaLege: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by God1000(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2022
Brownygold002:
Dis bae f'd up bigtime oo. See how they look picture perfect making some fowls scream GOD WHEN, shaii... Rip mr.man
I hope she pays for her sin
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by siofra(f): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:

#teamforeign

they can love with vagina, heart, soul and body..
they possess true love
they have something to offer
they are beautiful, with well balanced body with standing breast and flat tummy +round hips and butt

AND THEY LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE.

#TEAM FOREIGN

grin grin

They also have pure hearts and souls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Starzo: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2022
cococandy:
they are prettier because they have less melanin? Are you not embarrassed?

The level of damage that colonialism did to y’alls minds will never be undone. It’s too late to come back from that.
nor be my fault say you worwor

carry your frustration go face your mama
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Blue86(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2022
He died a simp.

Non- simps don't go out with toxic people, for they have a healthy esteem of themselves.
Non - simps don't go against the counsel of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Starzo: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2022
Palema007:
Look at the one whose emotions is flowing all over the thread, see him resort to insult when he realized how far beyond the belt he is. grin grin

It's interesting to know that you are not only intellectually disabled but emotionally unintelligent as well. Little wonder you keep screaming Redpill everywhere it's the latest breakthrough your brain could fathom grin

Your ignorance point was countered with valid and true facts, Instead of you to acknowledge your shortcomings,you switch to tactics of diversion.

You rush to call people ignorant while you're actually the ignorant one. When your ignorance was proven to you, you start to rigmarole and continue making dump statements

BTW me and you who ignorantly quoted 'th law' you had no understanding of, who's unintelligent?

And I see the redpill is already causing you sleepless nights hence your irrationall emotional outburst when ever it is upheld.

It's just starting, the redpill will continue to grow until it swallows all you dumb, entitlement and false-victim claiming leeches.

You-all will eventually be put in your place.

The redpill is golden
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by KingLennon(m): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:

the reason why I said they are useless.
Are u?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2022
Kandeed:

Somewhere you can't just walk to a store and get guns like you buying a pack of cookie
The place no get name?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2022
With Social media relationships, this is what happens. Man died a useless death. From the pictures she doesn't want him or even love him, she even hits him as stated but the idiot nigga was still licking her ass and doing everything to please and hold on to a social media freak.

There is already a suggestion of self defence and that is what she will claim, then she is free to move on to another foolish nigga.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by cooooooks(m): 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
Too many men stay in abusive relationships and I don't understand why.

Ladies are just as likely to be violent as men. Don't be a statistic. Stand for dignity.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Goodcitizen99(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:
#TEAMFOREIGN oooh.

awon Nigerian girls are useless all of them.. cheesy
but we get chidinma na lols
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Kayclite: 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:
#TEAMFOREIGN oooh.

awon Nigerian girls are useless all of them.. cheesy

Don't mind them. Oyibo people wey their head dey touch.

Many of our guys think "GET OUT" was just a movie.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by IDENNAA(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
cococandy:
they are embarrassing like that. Many of them hate themselves and their dark skin mothers. That’s why they take it out on black women.

A real shame

For some reason the post I addressed to you suddenly disappear.

cc. cococandy cc. descarado

While I agree that a lot of black men including Nigeria and black Americans have deep inferiority complex this phenomena is not restricted. Black people in general look down on themselves and worship the white. I have lived in the US for close to 2 decades, I know the system and mentality of the average black person in the US including Nigerian women ,Nigerian men and AAs.

The black woman is guilty of this behavior of white worship. You guys roundly celebrated Meghan Markle who is almost white and never identified with the black but black women felt if a British prince could find a "black woman" desirable then they (black women) shame has been wiped off. It was both degrading , disgraceful and pitiful..tue! So , dont come here and start making it look like it all a black man's doing.

Look at the fake hair the general populace of the BW love to wear ? The black women are ashamed of their natural hair hence the Koreans took notice of your inferiority complex and start making endless billion by exploiting the black woman's low self esteem. I am married to a Nigerian woman and we have four kinds here in the states but it took me a while to break her away from wearing that disgraceful eurocentric weaveon/weave. Today , she has grown her afro so well it looks almost like Chimamanda Adichie's afro.

When is come to who is hurting the black community more it is actually the black women; they fffucc and breed with anything that has a ddikk then use the innocent children to fight the men. More black men has went to jail because of BW than they have with WW. The bitterness of the BW about BM dating out of their race is based on the fact that these BM are very successful ones. They dont care about some drug selling negro dating a WW. So, these go both ways. I never find the WW sexually appealing maybe because I am the most proud African you can find.

Christian Obumseli who is most likely from Anambra did not get the proper upbringing nor education about history hence he made the dummbest decision ever, dating a snow bunny.

You Nigerian women in the US have also put your men through pains and suffering using the justice system that favors you. So, stop pointing fingers because that trash you wear on your head to conceal your shame (your natural hair) is a bigger embarrassment. daalu,nwanyi Oka
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Mykelslim: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
membranus:

How?

If person carry bottle for argument, use knife stab am first.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Prince001(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kandeed:
Highest she get 10-15years jail time and she out on to the next nigga...US is really a hell of a place to be, You can't spend much time in a mall, open field or club house cuz ur nervous a crazy pissed mofo can just come firing some shots indescriminately at people, justice is slow and very biased, you can't even argue/challenge ur neighbour. Thank god I left to somewhere better

A real definition of shithole Trump said. F**ked up country

U are absolutely on point with the narration. Here's a tip of video how dangerous d place is :
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
She’s been released from custody under The Baker Act while his family is still trying to raise money on Go Fund Me. This same story happens over and over again with immigrant men thirsty for white women so much that they forget she is still White while he is black.
I wanted to donate but I’m reading all his anti-Black American tweets. Let oyibo people who he worshipped donate money to his people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by descarado: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
IDENNAA:

For some reason the post I addressed to you suddenly disappear.

cc. cococandy cc. descarado

While I agree that a lot of black men including Nigeria and black Americans have deep inferiority complex this phenomena is not restricted. Black people in general look down on themselves and worship the white. I have lived in the US for close to 2 decades, I know the system and mentality of the average black person in the US including Nigerian women ,Nigerian men and AAs.

The black woman is guilty of this behavior of white worship. You guys roundly celebrated Meghan Markle who is almost white and never identified with the black but black women felt if a British prince could find a "black woman" desirable then they (black women) shame has been wiped off. It was both degrading , disgraceful and pitiful..tue! So , dont come here and start making it look like it all a black man's doing.

Look at the fake hair the general populace of the BW love to wear ? The black women are ashamed of their natural hair hence the Koreans took notice of your inferiority complex and start making endless billion by exploiting the black woman's low self esteem. I am married to a Nigerian woman and we have four kinds here in the states but it took me a while to break her away from wearing that disgraceful eurocentric weaveon/weave. Today , she has grown her afro so well it looks almost like Chimamanda Adichie's afro.

When is come to who is hurting the black community more it is actually the black women; they fffucc and breed with anything that has a ddikk then use the innocent children to fight the men. More black men has went to jail because of BW than they have with WW. The bitterness of the BW about BM dating out of their race is based on the fact that these BM are very successful ones. They dont care about some drug selling negro dating a WW. So, these go both ways. I never find the WW sexually appealing maybe because I am the most proud African you can find.

Christian Obumseli who is most likely from Anambra did not get the proper upbringing nor education about history hence he made the dummbest decision ever, dating a snow bunny.

You Nigerian women in the US have also put your men through pains and suffering using the justice system that favors you. So, stop pointing fingers because that trash you wear on your head to conceal your shame (your natural hair) is a bigger embarrassment. daalu,nwanyi Oka

Have you seen my hair before?
So because the guy came from anambra, he made the biggest mistake of his life while alive?

I once use to read your posts on anambra thread.
My bad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Prince001:

U are absolutely on point with the narration. Here's a tip of video how dangerous d place is :

You believe everything you see on YouTube? Nigeria is much more dangerous than the US, data just isn’t correctly collected and all crime just isn’t reported. The crimes that are reported are horrific. Look how big the US is in size compared to Nigeria. I’m a woman and when I leave my office, I can charge my car and leave my house tonight and drive all the way to the West Coast or the East Coast, over 12 hours either way, and arrive safely. No bandits, no kidnappers, no police checkpoints where I must pay bribe or else. Can a woman leave her home and drive across Nigeria alone in the daytime let alone night? Can a guy even do that and arrive safely?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Emdebby2: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Bad news everywhere everyday.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by cococandy(f): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
descarado:

So because the guy came from anambra, he made the biggest mistake of his life while alive?

My bad.
You have time

wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by pinkygurl(f): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
shocked cool
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by IDENNAA(m): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
descarado:

My bad.

Arent you aware I am a proper Anambra boy....take a second look at my moniker....Nnaa Idenmili/Idennaa. He made a 2 mistakes (1) dating a wwhore , (2) a white woman. Many black men drool over white chics....its pathetic and humiliating
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by IDENNAA(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
cococandy:

You have time

wink

Cc. cococandy why are you running away from addressing my post. Gini na achu gi ? Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Prince001(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You believe everything you see on YouTube? Nigeria is much more dangerous than the US, data just isn’t correctly collected and all crime just isn’t reported. The crimes that are reported are horrific. Look how big the US is in size compared to Nigeria. I’m a woman and when I leave my office, I can charge my car and leave my house tonight and drive all the way to the West Coast or the East Coast, over 12 hours either way, and arrive safely. No bandits, no kidnappers, no police checkpoints where I must pay bribe or else. Can a woman leave her home and drive across Nigeria alone in the daytime let alone night? Can a guy even do that and arrive safely?

Believe? It's fact! With all d security they got in place! We are 3rd world country remember. I won't compare Nigeria with any developed country cos there are many countries in Africa doing far better than us. Example Rwanda, Gabon, Namibia and so on.
The video I shared is just to show that US is not as Gold as they portray it to be cos there are better Western nation doing far better than them that's all.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Starzo:
women are demons everywhere.

Na because wey she dey hit am since he nor reply naim give her mind to do this kind thing.
If to say he remove one of her tooth the first time she try hit am the madness wey make her carry knife for don cure since.
Highest Dem for separate and he would still be alive but the idiot simp dey form perfect gentle lady's man. You se where e end now ABI?

All those 'never hit a woman' flag bearing simpletons,una go eventually collect from the women you've chosen to be a slave to their pussies.

I stand with the redpillArs
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.